Allyssa (Mitch) and Nikki (Paul) 03

Story Info
The descent into becoming sissies continues for Mitch and Paul.
1.4k words
4.74
6.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allyssa (Mitch) and Nikki (Paul)

It seemed like hours since the girls left Paul and I strapped to these chairs, face to face. We talked to each other, we kissed, we made out, and we wondered about what will happen next. It's funny how being strapped down and in the face of another guy that you've already made out with, how the brain makes you think everything is OK and making out once in a while, again, is not a big deal. It certainly helped pass the time and, honestly, I think we both liked it.

We finally hear the front door open. Paul and I both look and see our girlfriends with a lot of packages and some sort of bench or something. We are both wondering how much money did they spend on stupid stuff! Somehow, we both still thought we were the alpha males and in charge of our relationships.

It was about that time that we both realized we weren't the alpha males anymore. The girls undid our straps and we could finally stand up. They told us to take off our maid's outfits. They called us all sorts of things but never once did they refer to us as Mitch or Paul. They smacked our asses because we weren't getting undressed fast enough. They both called me Sissy Allyssa and they called Paul, Sissy Nikki.

When we were finally completely undressed and standing naked in the kitchen, they had us raise our hands and put them behind our heads. I then felt a prick in my left butt check. My girlfriend had just injected something in me!!! She told me not to move a muscle and then came around to the front of me and injected something into my left and then right breast!! WTF????? And I could see that Paul was getting the same treatment from his girlfriend.

"What did you just put inside of me, Am......." I was quickly interrupted a reminded that I will never use my girlfriend's real name and will only refer to her as Mistress. We were told not to worry about the injections. They will be a daily thing and we would also be taking "vitamins". With that said, we were both given a handful of "vitamins" to take, which be both swallowed down with a glass of special "water".

They refused to tell us what was in the injections or what the "vitamins" or "water" actually were. Not be a spoiler, as I am sure anyone reading this can figure out what the girls were giving us, but they were injecting us with estrogen. The "vitamins were a combination of estrogen and testosterone blockers. The "water" was some kind of HRT concoction that their workplace had been working on. Today was Day One of our regimen that was going to continue for, who knows how long. At least, until the girls decided it was time to stop!

Here we are standing naked in our girlfriend's kitchen after a very eventful last 24 hours or so. Our girlfriends are asking us what our names are. "What a stupid thing to ask us?", I thought. I was very wrong in thinking that. Paul and I both blurted out our names.

"Mitch"

"Paul"

And with that we both got smacked very hard on our asses with a belt by our girlfriends. They swatted us a few times while yelling at us that we were stupid and we were their sissies. Our names were Allyssa and Nikki and that is what we will respond to from now on. We both immediately regretted saying our male names and said that our names were Allyssa and Nikki.

"We are going to make you very good sissies and your training is going to start today", one of them said but, my head was spinning so much that I am not sure which one said it. With that, Paul...I mean Nikki, was led to his girlfriend's room while I was led to mine. My girlfriend sat me on her bed while she went through some of her shopping bags. She pulled out a pair of very ruffled and frilly white underwear, or I guess I have to call them panties now. They reminded me of something you saw in the old Victorian or cowboy days. I put them on and they went halfway down to my knees with ruffles and frills everywhere. "Do you feel like a sissy yet?"

"Yes, Baby" and I immediately got smacked and was reminded that I was to call her Mistress from now on. With that, she put a very lacy pair of stockings with a garter belt on me and attached it while telling me that "I was going to have to learn how to do this myself". Now came a white corset, which I was very unfamiliar with. She wrapped it around me and then started tying me up in it. It started to feel very tight. To be fair, I kind of felt like it was starting to push my man boobs up a little and making it look like I actually had some small boobs.

She led me into the living room and there was that padded bench they had purchased earlier in the day and then Paul and his girlfr...Mistress came out of her room and he was dress just like me only in pink.

At some point in our confusion about what was happening and each of us admiring each other, we missed our Mistresses leaving the room and coming back, again in all black latex outfits with strap-ons. Paul....I mean, Nikki and I knew we were in trouble again!

Paul..I mean Nikki, and I just stood there and our Mistress' came over to us and I felt my Mistress grab my ruffled panties in the front and pull on them, ripping them open. I heard another rip and knew Nikki had just experienced the same fate. This left our penises and balls haning out of our ruffled panties.

My Mistress led me to the padded bench and made me lay down on my back. Nikki's Mistress made her (did I just refer to Paul as her??) straddle my face. All I could see was Nikki's cock and balls hanging out of her ruffled panties hanging right in front of my face. Next thing I knew, Nikki was laying down on me and we were in a 69 position. Her cock and balls were all in my face and her face was in my cock and balls.

I hear a couple of locks cliking and realized Nikki had been strapped and locked onto the legs of the bench, essentially pushing me into place. I then felt my hands being pushed under her arms and strapped behind her back. Next thing I know, my legs are being raised and I feel something being clipped onto my ankles. A very short chain was connected to my ankles and wrists.

Both of us were completely helpless and couldn't move. That's when I felt the familiar cold feeling on my asshole. I am assuming Paul....Nikki was feeling the same thing because I could feel her cock getting hard in my face and I know I was also getting hard. Next thing I know, I have a hand directing Nikki's cock into my awaiting mouth and I felt the same thing happening with my cock and Nikki's mouth.

Here we are in a helpless 69 position but are both sucking each other's cock. How did we end up here? And then I felt it. My Mistress was pushing her strap-on into my ass. I could tell by Nikki's reaction while she was in my mouth that the same thing was happening to her.

They fucked us slowly, at first, because they wanted to us enjoying our first cock sucking experience. Then they started really getting into, which caused me and Nikki to really start sucking each other. I could feel her cock getting very hard in my mouth and then start to pulsate. I was feeling the same thing happen to me. And then it happened. She exploded in my mouth and down my throat. I wasn't long after that.

I personally liked it a whole lot! I thought Nikki's cum tasted pretty good, as much as I couldn't believe that I had actually just done what I did!!! Our cocks were still in each other's moths until they just got so soft that it seemed silly to keep them there.

Our Mistresses were very happy what had just happened and told us that we were very good sissies but we are going to become even better with time!! Paul...I mean Nikki and I had no idea what was to come next!