All Comments on 'Almond Eyes'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
seldomseenseldomseenabout 7 years ago
Continued?

I hope you have a second part in store, was a very good read

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 7 years ago
More please

Would like to see these characters developed more, and see more happen.

5/5

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 7 years ago
Maybe "She" didn't go back.

Maybe "He" went back. People change. Better or worse only time tells. American Samoa isn't very big. He could find her/him if he wants to. I don't think he wants to. End of story.

subpatsubpatabout 7 years ago
Nice story

I don't think that Daniel will be satisfied with cheryl, she don't have a fatty that he has come to enjoy

sweetfairiesweetfairieabout 7 years ago
Interesting!

I really loved the story--but when you described her cock as the size of a soup can, I literally deflated! Have you ever tried to put a soup can in your mouth? I love a cock that I can move around--that I can use my tongue on--that is much more "normal". A soup can would kill someone! But, other than that, I really did love the story.

SptackSptackabout 7 years ago
Good story!

I enjoyed reading this.

I'd definitely recommend ditching the line "Mow-low likes, Mow-low likes!" though. Sounds like a caveman.

JackmoftenJackmoftenalmost 7 years ago

You going to finish this story?

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyed the yarn!

Different characters in a good story. Be interesting to see where they go from here. If not...thanks for the tale anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

she needs to come back and tell him why she left

subpatsubpatalmost 6 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for this story I liked it very much,BUTTTTT like everyone else i hope you continue it so we know what Mow low left after all she's the one who brought up marriage

RastanuraRastanuraover 5 years ago
Never

She won't come back. And Daniel will fuck Cheryl and knock her up. Then He'll dump her and she'll have to drop out of school and become a single working mom. Going on welfare and going back to her drug dealer. At least that's how some would write it. Personally I'd rather they became a couple and lived happily ever after. See, there are some fairy tales out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

maybe she went and srs

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why she left?

In my mind , it was because grandparent died, leaving family business for her to run. As it is a large international brewing company, it would explain her parents reason for being in L.A. and working with St. Elizabeths brewery. J.B. can flesh out the rest as well as how she returns post op and the happy ever after or maybe not.

transwoman954transwoman954over 5 years ago
Lives lived in reality

Fa'afafine never understood by Palangi. Raised as a girl even though born male. Fufilling a role as no female born in his birth year. Always adored by all in her culture. Tumeke neh. Toka!

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 4 years ago

The last paragraph, your postscript as it is, made the whole dam story for me. Don't get me wrong, it was already pretty damn good, but that made it.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Well. That was a nice little love story, with a big shocking mystery, followed by what seemed like a new beginning. I was sure there would be another story to carry this tale forward. When I went looking there didn't appear to be. I could have missed it, and I'll probably read more of your stories anyway. Just, it left nothing settled.

JacktacularJacktacularover 3 years ago
Continuation

I would love to see you continue Daniel’s story, possibly even having Mow-low come back

Sin_Full_MetalSin_Full_Metalover 2 years ago

So many questions to never answered! Argh

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs a sequel, I know you don't want to read that but this feels like a beginning to something longer and more interesting.

DUBLXLDUBLXLover 2 years ago

Excellent. Fantasy could lead to two more chapters. One being Cheryl, and a third coming full circle with all three. But never mind my brain wandering places. Thanks for your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. I could see a crusty sequel with a treesome with a very surprised Cheryl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5079 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.