All Comments on '(Almost) All The Way'

by linkznut

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wedding panties

I wish she had showered and primped for her wedding while wearing her white satin wedding panties. Then before heading to the church she could test her wedding panties with her brother’s help, by making sure that it feels good to slide his dick across her ass in them while she lays on his bed. Then while on her back make sure it feels comfortable for him to hold them to side and let him slide in and out of her pussy for a few minutes. Lastly, she needs to make sure they are easy for her husband to pull them down later that night.

Right before the walk down the aisle she whispers in her brothers ear the she will need him to test her panties when ever she buys new ones, she only wants the best for her husband!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
nice story but many words wrong

waste is waist , shawn is shone, improve your grammar and spelling

Jdavis77Jdavis77about 3 years ago
Ok

This might be unpopular it was a go story but it ended wrong your tell me the brother had to give away the woman that he loves to another man Naw I don't like it I'm sorry but it couldn't be me

DruisiuilDruisiuilabout 3 years ago
Very good

Great story. Enjoyed it very much

thedayafterthedayafterabout 3 years ago

Sort of enjoyed the story but didn't like where it ended up. For me there should have been a breakup with the boyfriend and full commitment to her brother.

However you spin it she was cheating on Mark, her boyfriend, and will continue to have an emotional affair with her brother. Whether she continues to physically cheat on Mark with her brother after they married is probably another story.

What the story lacks is exploring how her relationship with her boyfriend affected how her brother felt about her. The last line in the story where her brother gives her away at her wedding hints that he had a love for her greater than that of a sibling.

It also didn't explore what the relationship with her brother was beyond the physical.

So for me while it is a good read and a well crafted story it didn't go in the direction of sibling incest stories I like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

Bravo! A fine story with realism. Many brothers and sisters have enjoyed each other without going all the way. It makes the relationship even more special. good Job1

Robinius1Robinius1about 3 years ago
Well done.

I enjoyed your story very much though I didn't care for the ending. Not sure exactly why 'Almost' is in the title since he ends up fucking her at the end. All in all though, a good story. Thank you.

HybridEjHybridEjabout 3 years ago

I wish it would have ended with them staying together, but still a great and more realistic story. :)

Underdog_13Underdog_13about 3 years ago

Good to see you're back. Another great story, as usual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous