(Almost) All The Way

Story Info
A brother and sister test the bonds of their love.
12.9k words
4.46
32.8k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linkznut
linkznut
1,273 Followers

The week before spring break - midterm week, college version - was one of the most intense weeks of my life, but it was finally over. And as the pulsating jets of the hot tub worked their magic on my bikini-clad body I closed my eyes and slid deeper into the water, the hectic, pressure packed week now nothing but a distant memory. If only my boyfriend were here, it would have been perfect.

Although my mother, bless her heart, was distraught over the fact that on my first night home for spring break nobody would be home, I couldn't have been happier. "Really," I'd told her. "You and Dad go enjoy your party. I'll be fine. After all, I'm 22, not 12."

"I'll have Jamie stay home," she'd countered, referring to my eighteen year-old brother. "He doesn't need to go out every night."

"No!" I retorted emphatically, before quieting down. "Really, a nice quiet night at home with the hot tub and a warm bed is just what the doctor ordered."

That had been three hours ago. Now it was nearly half past eight in the evening and I finally had the house - and the large, luxurious hot tub - all to myself.

I let my legs drift apart, allowing those magic jets to attack me freely, sighing softly as that one special jet found its target. And as the pulsating marvel sent its relentless stream of bubbling pleasure towards my pussy, I began to feel that familiar stirring in my loins.

Even though I knew no one would be home for at least two hours, I found myself looking towards the house, no more than fifteen feet from the corner of the deck where the tub sat. Then, after a quick look around our tree lined backyard, I bit my lower lip and took a deep breath.

"What the hell," I said as I leaned forward and reached behind my back. I freed the top quickly, sliding it off and setting it on the side of the tub. A moment later the bottoms were lying beside them and my hands were sliding over my firm young "C" cups, gently massaging them as I shifted my body to bring more water pleasure to bear on my pussy.

I let go of my mind, allowing myself to drift into my own little paradise, freeing my hands to wander where they may, while I gyrated my hips slowly over the jet. My right hand drifted between my legs, sliding over the mound the jets were working so efficiently, separating my hungry lips and sliding a finger inside.

I worked myself slowly, eyes closed as my finger worked its way in, then out, then in again, while my left hand slid from one breast to the other, squeezing each one gently and pulling softly on its nipple.

I allowed my left hand to drift away from my breasts, sliding over my taut stomach and up my side, sending light tingles over my body.

I continued to move slowly, patiently, allowing the pleasure to build at its own pace, neither rushing it nor delaying it unnaturally. Soon my breathing was coming in shallow gasps.

My hands automatically stepped up the pace of their attacks, the left hand returning to my breasts, squeezing and kneading while my right hand continued its assault on my pussy.

I could feel my orgasm growing near, slowing building inside me. That's when, just as I was nearing the point of no return, I opened my eyes and saw my little brother in the kitchen window, staring directly at me.

But by then it didn't matter. Nothing, not my little brother, not my parents, not even God himself, was going to stay my orgasm. And as I rammed my fingers hard and deep into my pussy, I arched my back and screamed out, squeezing my tits as my orgasm struck like a tidal wave.

I allowed the pleasure to run its course, making no move to cover myself as I continued looking at Jamie until he finally bent forward and fumbled with something before turning and hurrying away. It wasn't until he was out of sight that I realized what he was fumbling with - his pants. My little brother had been jacking off while watching me do the same.

I smiled in spite of the situation. After all, it wasn't the first time a guy had watched me masturbate and, the good lord willing, it wouldn't be the last. It was, however, the first time the guy was my brother.

"Oh, well," I said as I reached for my bikini. A few moments later I was on my feet, wrapping my robe around me and heading for the sliding glass door. When I got inside, Jamie was nowhere to be seen.

* II *

I made my way to the bathroom, discarding the wet suit and robe in favor of a thick terry-cloth towel. I dried myself thoroughly, then wrapped the towel around my body and headed to my room, where I donned a pair of comfy white panties and my favorite night-shirt. Then I headed for the family room and a few hours of mind-numbing television.

I settled onto the couch, my feet wrapped under me, and turned on the set. After flipping through a handful of channels I decided on an old movie. But even as my eyes were watching the scenes unfold across the TV, my mind was a million miles away, thinking about my little brother masturbating at the sight of my own masturbating body.

Truth be told, what was bothering me most about the whole peeping Tom thing was that it didn't really bother me. I mean wouldn't a normal girl be upset when her younger brother spies on her as she brings her naked body to orgasm? And wouldn't she be upset when she finds out that he was masturbating while he watched? Then why wasn't I?

I closed my eyes and took a long slow breath. The reason why was simple, really. In addition to being a tease and a flirt, I'm also a first class exhibitionist. I love it when guys watch and ogle over me; I guess that's true even when the guy in question is my little brother.

The more I replayed the scene in my mind, the more I found myself squirming uncomfortably. I tried to ignore that familiar feeling between my legs, shifting positions first this way, then that. After about ten minutes I gave up, flicked off the TV and headed for my room. I pulled off my night-shirt and panties as I entered the room, kicked the door closed behind me and eased myself onto the bed.

I worked myself slowly, just like I had earlier, patiently pushing the buttons I knew only too well. And also like before, I let my hands roam freely over my nakedness, pinching here, caressing there.

But one thing was different than before. This time it wasn't my boyfriend I fantasized about as I worked my magic, it was Jamie. It was my little brother that occupied my thoughts as my fingers slid into my pussy, and it was him that I was thinking of as I pinched and pulled on my nipples. Perhaps that's why I didn't stop when I heard the cracking of the floor in the hallway, followed by the creaking of my bedroom door. Perhaps that's why I feigned ignorance and continued to work myself, knowing full well that, once again, my little brother was watching.

When I finally allowed myself to cum, I came hard, the knowledge that he was watching fueling me on as I writhed atop the bed, finally collapsing under the weight of my pleasure. Yet even with my heavy breathing I could hear the cracking of the floorboards as my voyeuristic brother made good his escape.

It wasn't until I heard the squeaking of his bedsprings in the next room that I pulled the covers over me and rolled onto my side.

* III *

I woke slowly the next morning, enjoying the prospect of no studying and no exams. But as I lay there watching the sun slowly infringe upon the darkness of my room, school was not the only thing on my mind.

As was often the case, the cold light of the new day shed a whole new look to the events of the night before. Don't misunderstand me. It's not that I regretted the previous night's events. The simple truth was there was only one thing about last night I regretted; I gave my little brother all of the thrills without exacting any payback. And while I did, in fact, enjoy my part in our little play, I knew that there was at least one more act to come. Somehow, Jamie needed to pay. The only question was how.

I slid out of the bed and onto my feet, gathering my night shirt and panties from the floor and sliding them on. Then, after grabbing my robe from the closet, I made my way out the door, ironically at the same precise moment my brother was exiting his room, heading towards me in nothing but his pajama bottoms.

We both hesitated as we caught sight of each other, before quickly resuming our courses - me towards the stairs and that wonderful invention called coffee that was waiting in the kitchen, Jamie towards the bathroom.

We met directly in front of the bathroom door, with me partially blocking its entrance.

"Good morning, Little Brother," I cooed. "Enjoy yourself last night?"

No sooner had the words left my mouth than Jamie turned every shade of red imaginable. "Uh, yeah," he mumbled as he tried to slide past me, "I guess." But I held my position, forcing him to brush up against me as he tried to slide past, bringing an even deeper shade of red to find his face.

I finally stepped aside, allowing him free access to the bathroom as I continued my trek towards the stairs. When I heard the door close behind me a small, sneaky grin found its way to my mouth and I came to a sudden stop, turning back towards the bathroom door.

"That's it!" I exclaimed under my breath as the method of revenge suddenly became clear. "That's how I'll get him!"

And as the details of the plan came together in my head, two things became clear. First, it might just work and second, it went way beyond the appropriate bounds of brother-sister relationships. But, hey, wasn't he the one who'd watched me masturbate twice the night before? And don't give me that crap about me liking it; that's beside the point. The fact of the matter is that that sneaking little pervert had watched me pleasure myself while he pleasured himself, and for that he had to pay. And as everyone knows, the punishment needs to fit the crime!

The smile on my face as I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen was almost a wide as the Grand Canyon.

* * *

Over the rest of the weekend, I gave Jamie no indication that anything was amiss, and by Sunday evening things were pretty much back to the normal teasing, bickering, and fighting over the remote control. You know, normal brother-sister stuff.

Everyone made their way to bed early that night; Mom and Dad because they had to work the next day, me because I was tired, and Jamie because he couldn't risk being alone with me - or at least that's the spin I chose to put on his early retirement.

Truthfully, I hardly slept a wink that night; unable to get Jamie and the little act of retribution I had planned off my mind. Could I do it? Should I do it? Now that the moment of action was nearly upon me, these questions were once again on my mind.

But even as the doubts and fears worked their way through my mind, I knew I was going to do it. I had too! After all, if I didn't, he'd win, and there was no way I could allow that!

* IV *

Since it was also spring break for Jamie's high school, I knew he wouldn't rise until well after Mom and Dad departed for work. Accordingly I, too, elected to remain in bed, not getting up until I heard Mom's car backing out of the garage.

First, I made my way to the bathroom, taking care of my morning business while my little brother was still asleep. I then made my way back to my room where I immediately shed my normal night-shirt and panties and slipped on a thong and a mostly see-through negligee. After all, he may be my little brother, but he's still significantly bigger than me. If my plan was going to work, I'd need all the distraction I could get.

And then I sat in the chair by the window and began thumbing through a magazine.

Forty-five minutes passed before I heard the first sounds of life coming through the bedroom walls, and fifteen minutes more passed before Jamie made his way out of the bedroom and into the bathroom. It was then that I put the magazine down and rose to my feet, moving quietly to my bedroom door and waiting.

I heard the unmistakable sound of a male urinating, followed by the flushing of the toilet. But I waited until I heard the water running in the sink before making my move.

I eased out my bedroom door and moved quickly, yet furtively, towards the bathroom. I reached the door, pausing to take a deep breath in an unsuccessful attempt to calm the pounding in my chest. I then pushed the door open, sliding in quickly and easing the door shut behind me. It was a very surprised brother wearing nothing but his pajama bottoms whose reflection met me in the bathroom mirror.

"What the hell are you doing," Jamie asked, his surprise at my unexpected intrusion - not to mention the scantiness of my dress - obvious even through the towel he was using to wipe his face.

I ignored the question, instead sliding quickly behind him, pressing my stomach against his ass and my breasts against his bare back as my hands slid around his waist and onto his tummy.

"Did you enjoy yourself the other night, little brother," I queried as I rubbed myself against him, the tease in me unable to resist the opportunity to watch him squirm. "I really hope you liked the show."

His face turned beet red as he tried to respond. "I don't . . . I mean I wasn't . . ."

"Come now," I whispered, sliding my hands up to his breasts, allowing them to slide provocatively across his nipples. "We both know what I'm talking about. Don't tell me you've forgotten already!"

"No," he shot back instinctively. "I mean I wasn't . . ." But he stopped in mid-sentence, surrendering to the reality that we both knew full well what had transpired the Friday night past.

"I'm sorry, Jenna," he finally managed to utter, the nervousness - or was it fear - evident on his face. "I know I shouldn't have watched, but I couldn't help it. You were so . . ." But he stopped abruptly, suddenly remembering who he was talking to, realizing how inappropriate it would be to express the thoughts that almost snuck through his lips.

"I'm sorry," he said once again.

I smiled back at the reflection in the mirror, leaning in to give him a light kiss on his neck. "It's alright," I said. "I liked it."

And even as his mind was struggling to decipher the words I'd just spoken, my hands slid down to his waist, my fingers sliding under his pajama pants.

"And now it's your turn," I said as I pushed his PJ's over his waist and onto his thighs, my hands quickly taking firm hold of his prize, a prize that was already striving to reach it's full length. "Now I get to watch you cum."

His initial reaction was to resist my advance, to try to twist free of my grasp. But my hands quickly clamped down firmly on his balls and I whispered menacingly in his ear. "If you ever want to use this again, Little Brother, you'll stop your struggling."

For a moment he hesitated, before making one more try for freedom. But I was ready for him, again clamping down on his manhood, cutting off the attempt before it ever got started.

I have to admit, he made a pretty pathetic site as he stood there, looking at our reflection in the mirror as I stood behind him, my arms wrapped around him, clutching his now fully erect manhood. I couldn't help but smile at his nervousness, any more than I could help rubbing myself up against him.

"What are you going to do?' he asked in a shaking voice.

"Why, I already told you, Little Brother. I'm going to watch you cum." And as I spoke I eased my grip on his member, sliding my right hand up the length of his shaft as my left hand took control of his balls.

"And I'm going to make it easy on you," I said in a seductive voice. And I could sense confusion neutralizing his resistance as my hand slid back down his cock. "All you have to do is stand there while big sister takes care of everything. After all," I smiled. "That's what sisters are for, right?"

He looked at me in the mirror, before slowly lowering his eyes to the reflection of my hand on his engorged cock. And I knew even before the words slipped meekly from his lips that I had him. "Please, Jenna," he whispered in a weak voice. "This isn't right."

"Tell me, Little Brother," I responded, my hand working his manhood quicker now. "Was it right when you watched me in the hot tub? Or on my bed?"

"But . . ." he stammered. But those were the only words that came out as he stood there, watching my right hand move up and down his shaft while my left hand fondled his balls. And as a deep sigh exited his lungs I felt his body sag into mine. Whatever doubt may have existed was gone now and, at least for the moment, my little brother belonged to me!

"That's better," I whispered, stroking him tenderly as I pressed myself against his backside. "You just relax and let me take care of everything."

He managed to draw his eyes away from the action surrounding his manhood, seeking out my eyes. "Please, Jenna," he whispered pathetically. "Don't do this." But his words lacked conviction.

I just smiled back, otherwise ignoring him as I released his balls and slid my left hand to his breasts, clutching at them, pulling him hard against me as I pounded his meat. And I watched his eyes close as his body tensed up, moments before he began spasmodically jerking in my arms and shooting his sperm all over the sink.

I held him as his body went limp and sank into mine. Gently, my hand eased over his tool, milking the last few globs of sperm from his rapidly shrinking cock.

"I told you I was going to watch you cum," I whispered into his ear just before releasing him and stepping away. And then I reached into the sink, slid my finger through a wad of cum and lifted it to my lips.

"See you later, bro," I smiled as I slid my finger into my mouth, turned and slid out the bathroom door.

There was a giant, satisfied smile on my lips as I entered my bedroom and grabbed a more appropriate bathrobe before descending the stairs and heading for the kitchen.

* V *

I sat in the kitchen for some time, reading the paper, watching the morning news shows. An hour passed with Jamie still hiding out upstairs. Another thirty minutes passed before I finally heard his footsteps on the stairs. A few seconds later the front door slammed shut, little brother having left the house without even a goodbye kiss for his dear, older sister!

At first I marveled at what a beautiful morning it was, and at the good fortune that had enabled me to pull off my 'coup.' Gradually, however, two thoughts began to form in my mind; thoughts that, for the first time, had me questioning the wisdom of my plan.

The first thought was about Jamie. I knew before I launched my plan that, if I were successful, there would be a bit of an uncomfortable period between us. I was prepared for this; after all, brother-sister relationships are full of uncomfortable periods. What I wasn't prepared for, however, was the realization that I could have done some real harm to him, perhaps even scarring him for life. You need to realize one thing - above and beyond everything else, I love my brother, and I would never intentionally do anything to cause him harm. But as I sat around the house, idly passing the day, I found myself wondering if that wasn't exactly what I'd done.

The second thing may have been even more troubling, if that's possible. No matter what I did, whether it was reading the paper, watching the television or just futzing around the house, I found myself unable to purge the morning's scene from my mind. It seemed that everywhere I turned I could see Jamie's reflection in the bathroom mirror, standing there with my scantily clad body pressed against his naked backside, my arms wrapped firmly around him as my hands eagerly pounded on his meat. And every time I thought of that scene my pussy tingled.

It wasn't until Mom was pulling into the driveway that evening and Jamie still hadn't returned home that I decided that my brother and I had to talk.

linkznut
linkznut
1,273 Followers