(Almost) All The Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

I rose early the next morning, dressing quickly and making it downstairs in time to share a cup of coffee with Mom before she left for work. But it wasn't the prospect of sharing a cup of coffee with Mom that caused me to rise so early; rather it was to stake my position and block my brother's main avenue of escape. Still, it was over an hour after Mom and Dad had vacated the premises before Jamie emerged from his room, slinking quietly towards the front door.

"Jamie, we need to talk," I said from my seat as he tried to sneak past. He froze in his tracks, surprised by my unexpected presence.

I could see him take a deep breath as he looked longingly at the front door before turning my way, nodding his head almost imperceptibly as I rose to my feet and moved towards him.

"Jamie, I . . ." But he cut me off almost before I started.

"I'm sorry, Jenna," he burst out, tears coming to his eyes. "I know I shouldn't have watched you, and I know I shouldn't have masturbated over the thought of you, but I couldn't help myself, you were just so . . . so . . ." He stopped, shaking his head forlornly.

"I liked it," he finally continued. "And I liked what you did to me yesterday and I want you to do it again. And I want to do the same to you. And I . . . Oh Jenna, I'm so sorry," he said in a cracking, emotion filled voice just before he turned and raced back up the stairs to his room, slamming the door behind him.

I stood there, stunned, totally dumbfounded by what I'd just heard. "Oh, Jamie," I whispered to the empty room. "What have I done?"

I had no idea what to do, how to even begin to approach my brother. Somehow, I managed to make my way up to my room and lie down on the bed, staring at the ceiling. I kept hearing his words echoing in my head - '. . . I liked what you did to me yesterday and I want you to do it again. And I want to do the same to you. And I . . .'

I must have laid there for an hour and a half, separated from my brother by no more than twenty feet and one thin wall. But for the longest time I found myself completely unable to traverse the distance, his words echoing nonstop through my head as I searched for a way to undo - or at least minimize - the damage I'd done.

Finally, after another thirty minutes passed, I realized that there was really very little choice. I'd started this whole mess - with my exhibition streak, my teasing, my retribution. And I could think of only one way to fix it. So I rose from the bed and removed my clothes, before moving to the closet for my short, satin robe. Then I slid the robe nervously over my naked body and made my way out the door.

When I reached Jamie's door I stopped. I stood there a full five minutes, my fear gaining a stronger foothold as each second passed, before I finally found the strength to lift my hand and rap softly on his door.

Nothing.

I waited at least thirty seconds before knocking again, this time calling out his name. "Jamie, can I come in?"

Another thirty seconds passed before he answered, his voice so soft I almost didn't hear it. "It's open."

Nervously, I reached for the doorknob and opened the door, sliding in quietly behind it. He was lying on his bed, still dressed in his blue jeans and long sleeve polo, staring at the ceiling, paying absolutely no attention to me.

"Jamie," I started out.

"Jenna," he interrupted, "There's really nothing to . . ." He stopped in mid thought as he turned his head, seeing me for the first time since I'd entered his room. He sat up slowly, swinging his feet over the edge of the bed, looking at me curiously, but saying nothing. The ball, it seems, was in my court.

"All those things you said earlier," I started out. "Is that what you really want?"

Jamie looked at me, not comprehending, so I tried again.

"Did you really like what I did to you, and do you really want me to do it again, and do you really want to do the same thing to me?"

It took a second, but slowly he nodded his head. "But we can't," he answered in a soft, cracking voice.

As soon as his answer left his mouth I reached for my sash, untied it and shrugged the robe off my shoulders and onto the floor.

And I stood before my younger brother, naked, my heart pounding wildly in my chest. "Yes, we can."

Jamie locked his eyes on mine and I could tell he was fighting the urge to let his eyes wander over my nakedness. Finally, he found his voice. "But it's incest."

"No," I said, shaking my head. I moved across the room, dropping to my knees in front of him and resting my hands on his knees. "We could never go all the way, Jamie. We could never truly make love together. But those other things you said, we could do that." And I stopped, looking deeply into his eyes. "But only if you want."

It seemed like forever came and went before a nervous smile finally cracked his lips and he gave a small nod of his head. I returned his smile, my heart suddenly much lighter, and I rose to my feet, pulling him to his with me.

For a moment we stood there, staring into each other's eyes, before I finally released his hands and slid into his arms, wrapping my arms around him and resting my head on his chest, even as he wrapped his arms around me.

We stood there for several long minutes, rocking slowly in each other's arms, one of us naked, the other dressed. Finally, I eased away from him, took hold of the bottom of his polo and slid it up his body. With his top removed, I went to work on his pants, undoing the belt, then the snap and zipper, before pushing them down his legs, where he hurriedly stepped out of them. Finally, I removed his briefs. Now we were both naked, with his rock hard manhood standing up proud and bold, and aimed directly at me.

When I reached for that wonderful tool, however, he stopped me, grabbing my arms and easing them back to my sides. "Me first," he said.

With his hands still on my arms, he turned me around so my back was to him and I was facing his dresser mirror. I could see my reflection staring back at me, with Jamie standing immediately behind me.

I couldn't help but smile. "So you were serious when you said you wanted to do the same thing to me," I said.

By way of answer he eased closer, pressing his chest against my back and his cock against my ass. "This past weekend isn't the first time I've fantasized about you, Jenna. But seeing you here like this . . ." he paused, searching for words, "is something I never in my wildest dreams imagined could really happen."

"I'm not a dream, Little Brother," I said, rubbing my ass against his rigid cock. And then I smiled teasingly. "Aren't you going to touch me?"

I watched the look in his face turn from lust to fear at my words, and felt a slight tremor as his grip on my arms grew noticeably tighter. But that only made me smile more, shaking my head slowly.

"It's okay," I said, reaching for his right hand with my left, pulling it to my right breast and holding it there. "From now on, Little Brother, my body is your body. Short of the ultimate deed, there are no restrictions on what you can do with it."

For a moment, the fear in his eyes remained. Then slowly they began to soften and his hand began squeezing my breast softly. I released his hand, reaching for his left hand with my right and pulling it to my other breast. And when I felt that hand squeeze me I released it also, and sank back into the strong, loving arms of my brother.

His moves were tentative at first, uncertain. But as I moaned soft little words of encouragement and ground my body against his, his confidence grew, and with it, his curiosity.

He became more aggressive with my breasts, squeezing them harder, then lighter, then running his fingers lightly over my chest and stomach. And when his fingers made their way back to my nipples he pinched them playfully, rolling them between his fingertips as I moaned my encouragement.

He stayed on my breasts for several minutes, fondling, squeezing, pinching, and massaging, causing my need for him to grow in intensity until, finally, he slid his right hand off my breast and down my stomach, before easing it between my legs.

"Oh yes, baby," I groaned as his finger found my clit, sliding up and down over the engorged bulb. I could feel my knees weakening as his right hand continued to focus on my love button while his left hand danced from breast to breast, pinching, kneading and squeezing. And then his finger slid to my pussy, where it was joined by another finger as he drove them deep inside me.

"Oh my God," I gasped. "Oh yes, baby, fuck me with your fingers; fuck your big sister's pussy!"

And that's just what he did, pounding me relentlessly while he continued to work my breasts, bringing me quickly to one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had.

But he wasn't done.

Even as my knees were giving out, his arm was sliding across my body to support me, while his fingers continued to pound my love hole. I was moaning and gasping constantly, my first orgasm still ebbing through my body while he brought me closer and closer to another.

When the second one finally struck home, I nearly passed out, only barely maintaining enough sense to reach for his right hand and pull it from my dripping pussy.

"No more," I gasped. "No more."

As soon as I recovered enough to support my own weight, I turned around and fell into his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling his lips against my own.

It was a passionate kiss, yet somehow still tender. It was the kind of kiss brothers and sisters should never share. Finally, I broke the kiss and pushed him away.

"Now it's my turn," I said, easing myself down to my knees in front of him.

I reached out with my hands, tracing my fingers lightly over his hips, watching as, somehow, his beautiful manhood managed to grow even larger. I craned my neck, looking up at him.

"I didn't get a chance to tell you how gorgeous you are yesterday, Little Brother," I smiled. "I do believe I'm really going to enjoy this." And with that I slid my fingers to his cock, dragging my nails along the underside of his marvelous tool, before sliding the hand back to lightly cup his balls.

"Yes, I believe I'm going to enjoy this very much indeed." And then I leaned forward and slid my lips over his manhood, taking him deep into my throat before slowly withdrawing.

I slid my lips off his cock, sliding my right hand from his balls to his cock. I then lifted the tip of his manhood towards his navel and ran my tongue slowly up its length as he rewarded my efforts with a large groan. And then my lips were once again around his meat, bobbing slowly up and down its length.

In hindsight, we should have taken it slower, but we were both blinded by our hunger. For my part, I reached around him, latching firmly onto his butt cheeks, holding him firm as I increased the pace of my attack, bobbing up and down, dragging my teeth along his hardness. But Jamie was even more desperate than I was, and he showed it by grabbing onto my head, holding me steady and slamming his meat into me.

I nearly gagged on his assault as I quickly moved from the aggressor to little more than a vessel for his pleasure. But somehow, that only served to reinvigorate my own hunger as I shot my own fingers into my pussy, even as he pounded himself into my captive mouth.

Needless to say he didn't last long, quickly going into spasmodic contractions as he shot his load into my mouth in hard, jerking motions. And just as I felt his warm seed filling my mouth, I came, somehow managing to scream out, even with a mouthful of cock and cum.

It took a few moments for him to release me, turn and ease his buttocks onto the bed. Still on my knees, I followed him, sliding between his legs and reaching my arms around his waist.

We held our position for some time, slowly gathering our breath as the occasional, uncontrollable smile found its way to our lips. Finally, I leaned forward and kissed him on the chest.

"I promised Mom I'd pick up a few things at the store," I said.

Jamie smiled in return. "I've got a few things to take care of myself."

I rose to my feet, pulling him up with me as I slid into his arms for one last embrace before reluctantly pushing him away. I then picked up my robe and, without putting it on, slid out the door without looking back.

* VI *

I managed to make it home before Mom and Dad, but Jamie didn't reappear until shortly after six. We somehow managed a normal dinner, followed by the typical family evening around the TV set. By 9:30, however, I was fast asleep in bed, not stirring until a cold draft drifted across my body and a funny, tingling feeling crept over my stomach.

I groaned, trying to rollover and hide from the feelings, but something held me firm. It took a moment for me to recognize that that something was a hand, and the tingling sensation I'd felt earlier were fingers dancing lightly across my body.

I finally managed to open my eyes, only to see Jamie hovering over me. I looked at him through still fuzzy morning eyes.

"Morning," I said sleepily.

"Good morning, sleepy-head," he replied.

"Mom and Dad are gone, I assume," I managed to question, still more asleep than awake.

"For two hours now," he replied.

I smiled, allowing my eyes to ease shut as I very nearly drifted back to sleep. But then I realized something and opened my eyes, lifting my head from the pillow as I looked down at my body.

"What happened to my covers," I inquired of my fully dressed brother, the faint traces of a smile finding my lips. "And my night shirt?"

Now it was Jamie's turn to smile. "The covers were easy," he said. "They're on the floor. Your night shirt, on the other hand, was a bit more difficult."

I once again looked down upon my naked body, before turning back to my brother. "So you undressed me?"

He nodded his head.

"While I was asleep?"

Again he nodded.

"And I didn't even wake up?"

This time he shrugged his shoulders and grinned. "I didn't say it was easy."

I shook my head and laughed lightly. "And just what reward do you expect to receive for your efforts," I teased.

He didn't answer immediately, instead rising to his feet and moving to the foot of the bed. He then reached down and spread my legs, taking his position between. "Not my reward, Sis," he smiled, and slid his fingers into my pussy.

I gasped, the unexpected intrusion seeming to grab the air from my lungs. And as he worked his fingers inside of me, he slid his thumb over my clit.

"Oh, god," I whimpered, closing my eyes and sinking into the bed, moaning as he continued to play with my womanhood.

And then there was a rustling sound and a shaking of the bed, followed shortly by his mouth easing over my love button.

I opened my eyes instinctively, looking down at the young man between my legs just as he was once again easing his fingers deep inside me.

And then I surrendered, sinking back onto the bed with my arms spread wide, closing my eyes and accepting the pleasures my brother was delivering.

Unlike yesterday, however, this morning he worked me slow, withdrawing his lips from my pussy, giving his attention to the inside of my thighs, or to the flat of my stomach, planting soft little kisses as he eased his way over me.

And then he'd return to my clit, sucking it slowly, or flicking his tongue teasingly across it. Twice he brought me to the brink of orgasm only to divert his attentions at the last minute, leaving me writhing wantonly beneath him. But I held my eyes closed, biting my lower lip as I reveled in the pace he'd selected.

Unlike yesterday's orgasms, this one came slowly, almost softly, yet with no less intensity. It wasn't until I was completely recovered that I opened my eyes and looked at my brother.

"That was nice," I said simply, smiling. "I didn't know men were capable of anything so tender."

Jamie, taking my words for exactly what they were, blushed at the unexpected compliment. I laughed at his uneasiness and reached out my hands.

"Help me up. I need to get you out of those clothes," I said, my smile turning to a grin.

But Jamie shook his head as he rose to his feet, ignoring my hands. "I have errands to run,' he said. "But I'll be back before the parents."

And then he turned and walked away. When I heard the front door closing a few seconds later I smiled and rolled over, burying my head in the pillow, not bothering to locate the covers. Two minutes later I was asleep.

* * *

Jamie did manage to return before my parents that day and we did manage to make our own kind of love before they arrived; as we did the next day, and the next. But then Saturday came, and it was back to pretending we were nothing more than Brother and Sister. And then came Sunday, and with it my return to school, followed by ten weeks of separation.

'Oh, well," I thought. 'There's always my boyfriend.'

* VII *

The daily rigors of college and the blossoming relationship with my boyfriend, Mark, teamed to successfully divert my thoughts from my brother, at least for the most part. Still, he was never out of my mind for long. Accordingly, it was with very mixed, very confused feelings that I approached the last few days of the school year and the tug of war that represented my sadness at the upcoming separation from my boyfriend versus the pending reunion with Jamie.

My summer plans were simple - return home and go to work in the office of Dad's construction company, just as I had the summer before. Mark's plans also called for his return home. Unfortunately, home for him was slightly over two hours from my home. Still, we planned on getting together at least every other week; more often if we could.

* * *

I pulled into the driveway at home at 10:00 AM, the rental trailer Mark helped me load the day before in tow. The house was, as I expected, deserted. It would be a bit over four hours before Jamie's last day of high school came to a close and, if he didn't get otherwise distracted, twenty or thirty minutes after that before he'd arrive home. Three hours after that the parents were due home. That gave me plenty of time to unload the trailer and unpack my things - and to get ready for Jamie.

* * *

I staked my position near the front door shortly after 2:00 PM, one eye idly scanning a magazine, the other locked on the front window and the driveway beyond. It was 2:25 when his car pulled up out front.

I hastily set the magazine down and stood up, backing away from the window to avoid being seen - not that he couldn't tell from the car and trailer in the driveway that I was home. Still . . .

It wasn't until he exited his car and started up the driveway that I knew he was alone. It was then that I started up the stairs, removing my robe and tossing it on the stairs where he couldn't possibly miss it, before disappearing into his room.

But apparently Jamie was on to my little game, keeping me waiting for nearly five minutes before I finally heard his footsteps moving up the stairs.

He rounded the corner slowly, pausing in the doorway to examine my naked body as I sat perched on the edge of his bed, leaning backwards on my elbows with my legs slightly spread. It was a good fifteen seconds before he stepped into the room and held out my robe.

"Yours, I presume?"

I couldn't help the small grin that slid across my lips, but I said nothing, watching as he tossed the robe casually aside and stepped towards the bed, not stopping until he stood immediately before me. Twenty seconds passed before I finally broke the silence.

"Well," I challenged, "are you just going to stand there and stare at me?"

A devilish smile snuck across his lips. "Yep."

I took a slow, deep breath before meeting his smile with one of my own. "Have it your way, Little Brother," I said as I slid my arms aside and lowered myself onto the bed below him.