(Almost) All The Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* X *

Mark, my boyfriend, arrived at 2:00 the next day. As normal we did nothing special, just the usual weekend stuff. At least it was usual until later that evening when he took me to a fancy restaurant for dinner, following it up with a romantic stroll along the river. It was there, while sitting on a bench and staring at the moonlight reflecting on the water, that Mark asked me to marry him.

I didn't hesitate with my acceptance, but as I fell into his arms and pulled him against me, the tears running down my cheeks were as much for Jamie as for Mark; or me.

I'm sure most people could never understand how I could love Mark as I do - and I do love him - and still be involved with Jamie. But to me, it made perfect sense. Jamie, after all, was my brother. What we had was special, but fleeting. It was something we both needed; something we held onto as long as we could, both knowing deep inside that that once it was over, it would be over forever.

* * *

In a way, it's ironic how the events of that weekend unfolded. The most amazing thing that ever happened to me sexually was the Friday night when Jamie tied me up and dominated me. But that was ten months ago, and it was the last time Jamie and I were together.

Perhaps our withdrawal from each other was made easier when I returned to college that fall to complete my final year, leaving Jamie home to attend college locally and care for the house, which we'd decided to keep. And perhaps, too, it was made easier when Jamie found another girl to occupy his thoughts.

However we got past it, we both knew that what happened between us had changed us forever. Never again would we be just brother and sister; we were so very much more than that. I guess that's why the morning before Mark and I were to exchange our vows, I couldn't shake the funny feeling that was churning inside me.

* * *

The wedding rehearsal was at 5:30 that afternoon, followed by the rehearsal dinner. And throughout it all, still that funny feeling lingered. Dinner came to an end shortly before 9:00 and we all filed out of the restaurant, Mark and I stepping aside for one final moment before we went our separate ways - him with his parents, me with Jamie.

"Are you headed for bed, Sis?" Jamie asked as we entered the house.

I looked him in the eyes. "I was hoping we could sit together for a few minutes."

Jamie nodded his head, smiling easily. "Sure, I'd like that."

"I'll just go get comfortable," I said. "I won't be long."

It wasn't until I walked into my room and saw the big lonely bed that I realized what was bothering me. And at that moment it was like my heart stopped beating as my breath caught in my throat. When I finally got myself back under control I turned for the closet and began removing my clothes, knowing full well what I needed to do.

I selected the same revealing negligee I wore that day I first surprised Jamie in the bathroom, and a pair of matching side-tie thongs. I spent a few extra minutes pimping myself in the mirror, making sure everything was just right, before finally turning for the door. By the time I entered the family room my heart was about to burst out of my chest.

Jamie was laid back on the sofa, eyes closed, soft music playing on the stereo. He sensed my presence almost immediately, opening his eyes and turning towards me. And when he saw what I was wearing, his mouth fell open in shock.

"Jenna?" he said in a questioning voice.

"Shhh," I said as I slid beside him on the couch, resting my head on his shoulder as I pulled his arm around me. "Just hold me."

At first I could feel the tension in his body, but when I reached over and began running my hand over his chest I could sense the tension changing to excitement. I took a deep breath and snuggled closer, a contented sigh escaping my lips as Jamie's hand reached for my head to brush the hair from my eyes.

It was then that I turned to face him and leaned in, opening my lips to meet his.

That kiss was the softest, most tender kiss we'd ever shared, yet it somehow manage to strike my soul like no kiss had ever done before. And when we finally broke the kiss I pushed myself back just enough to look him square in the eyes.

"Make love to me, Little Brother," I whispered.

For several moments he sat there, neither questioning nor challenging me, just staring into my eyes as if they and only they could provide the guidance he needed. It seemed like hours, yet in reality only a handful of seconds passed before he reached out, took my head in his hands and pulled my lips to his. And when the kiss ended he took hold of my hand and rose to his feet, leading me towards the stairs and to his bedroom beyond.

There was a pounding in my chest when we finally entered his room and moved towards the bed. We turned to face each other as we stood at the foot of the bed, sliding easily into each other's arms and another kiss, Jamie still fully clothed, me in my negligee. And even with our lips locked together and our arms intertwined, Jamie eased me onto the bed.

My heart was pounding as he rolled me onto my back, breaking the kiss to look at me before lowering his lips to the nape of my neck. And even as I lay stretched out beneath him my hands were sliding to his shirt, pulling it from his trousers.

I managed to slide my hand between us, moving them slowly to the top button, releasing it and moving to the next, repeating the process as his mouth continued its slow dance with mine until finally, the last button was freed. And with his body pressing down on mine, I slid the shirt from his limbs.

And then it was his turn, as he rolled his body onto his side and reached out to unbutton the two buttons that held my negligee together; first one, then the other. A moment later it was Jamie on his back and my body crushing on top of his as he slid the garment from me and cast it aside. Then, after another moment had passed, I felt the ties on the side of my panties being pulled free, followed immediately by the panties themselves being pulled between my legs, before they, too, were cast aside, leaving me naked atop my topless brother. But before my hands made it to his pants, he rolled me back onto my back and lowered his mouth to my breasts.

I groaned, closing my eyes in surrender as he gently attacked my breasts, kissing, licking, nibbling and biting lightly. He moved from one breast to the other, before kissing the valley between them and working his way slowly down my stomach.

I opened my eyes, reaching for his head and pushing it towards my widespread legs, where his tongue quickly went to work on my love button, leaving me writhing on the bed beneath him.

It was then, with my passion quickly building, that I pushed him away.

"No," I gasped, "not like that." I quickly twisted my body away, positioning myself nearer his pants, where my hands went to work on his belt. A moment later I was lowering the zipper and working his pants and underwear over his hips.

Suddenly we were both naked. I hesitated, kneeling over him, looking down at his beautiful, thick cock, before easing my naked body on top of his, my face hovering mere inches over his. And as his fingertips trailed lightly down my back and over my cheeks, I leaned down and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"It's time, Little Brother."

For a moment time seemed to stand still. Finally, his hands slid onto my back and he rolled me over, positioning himself between my widespread legs as my hands reached down to guide his manhood.

I felt him pressing against the folds of my pussy, hesitating briefly before easing into me and filling me like I'd never been filled before.

With his meat buried in my pussy, my brother paused, hovering over me before lowering his lips to my neck and nibbling gently. And then he began slowly working his cock in and out, in and out.

What passed over the next few minutes was unlike anything I'd ever experienced. Jamie worked me with a skill I never imagined he had, bringing me right to the edge several times, only to hesitate just at the last minute. And just when I thought I couldn't take anymore he looked down into my eyes.

"Here we go, Sis," he said softly. And once again he began his in and out motion, only this time, when he reached the precipice he didn't stop, instead pushing me over the edge of one of the most amazing orgasm any woman has ever had.

* * *

We fell asleep in each other's arms, only to awake twice during the night to make love, repeating the process one final time before rising to face my wedding day.

But before I slid out of bed I leaned over and kissed Jamie lightly on the lips. "Thank you," I said, a tear slipping from the corner of my eye. And then I rose, gathered my things and left his room for the last time.

* * *

I stood nervously at the door just outside the chapel, the last of my bridesmaids taking her position just as the wedding march started. I turned towards my brother, smiling weakly as I held out my arm.

He met my smile with one of his own as he held his arm out to meet mine. Then we turned our heads forward and started down the aisle. And as I made my way towards my soon to be husband, I couldn't help wondering if, in a different world, a different time, . . .

And when we reached the altar and the minister's voice broke my reverie.

"Who gives this woman to be wed this day?"

And it took every ounce of strength I had to keep my tears at bay when my brothers crackling voice answered, "I do."

***************

As always, your comments and suggestions are welcome.