Almost Caught

Story Info
You might think I have gotten wiser, but…
3.1k words
4.28
12.2k
10
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
April602
April602
995 Followers

Someone asked if I have ever been caught or came close to being caught cheating by my husband.

Over the years, I have developed several, lets call them, rules for myself when I am having adventures. You might think I have gotten wiser, but as you will see I haven't been that fortunate.

The first and most important rule for me is to never get attached. Years ago, I had a long-term affair with a man named Don. He was divorced, and it started off as a casual affair, but it slowly developed into much more. I ended up seeing Don for five years, and we grew very close—so close that I was on the verge of leaving my husband for him. Towards the end, it became very obvious to my husband that I was seeing another man, although I never admitted it.

Don wanted more. He wanted me to leave my husband and marry him. I was torn and could not make a decision. Don eventually made the decision for me when he walked away. I was both heartbroken. Eventually my marriage healed, but it has never been the same between me and my husband. The scars are still very visible. I often wonder if I made a big mistake by staying in my marriage. Never again will I let things get that serious. For that reason, I try to stick with married men.

The next rule is that I have always discouraged encounters when my husband is not travelling on business. I have bent this rule many times, but generally I prefer to only meet up with men when my husband is out of town. He usually travels about twice a month, so I do have plenty of opportunities to stray and still not run the risk of getting caught.

My third rule, if you want to call it that, is to never have a man over to the house. The reasons for this are many and pretty obvious. Typically, there is no negotiation about this.

So now my story.

A few years ago, I was having an affair with a man named Chris. There was really nothing adventurous or special about our fling. It was the typical extramarital affair. We were both married, and we knew the limits of our relationship.

I have always enjoyed encounters with married men, especially those with children. They know the score. There are no expectations other than just dirty, nasty sex. The kind of sex that they are not getting at home after years of marriage. They, like myself, are looking for a thrill, an escape from the daily monotony of married life.

Chris was the average married man. He had three children, so he had no intention of leaving his wife and family. There was no power struggle, no relationship issues, no dating or courting. It was just about the sex.

Chris's reasons for cheating were the typical married man's stories that I had heard many times. Basically, they all come down to a lack of sex. You know, the wife has lost all interest in sex; sex was limited to once a month; she refuses to give blow jobs (that's a big one); it has become routine and mechanical; no spark, etc. Same story as all the other married men having extramarital sex. I'm sure my husband has the same reasons himself.

Chris was a nice man, attractive and kind. For me, he was the flavour of the month. Nothing special, other than a good distraction for when my husband was out of town on business. We got along well; we met each other's needs; and we had fun.

Chris and I started meeting up at a hotel. But as you know, hotels can get expensive. I understood. After all, he did have three kids and a wife to support. So our meetings became less frequent than we both wanted.

There came a point in our relationship where my husband started travelling less. No particular reason, just timing. Both Chris and I were getting frustrated with our lack of meetings and our lack of hot sex.

Chris lived only a few miles away and was pushing for another encounter. Our time was limited and so were his funds; a hotel was out of the question.

In a moment of weakness or maybe it was out of sheer horniness, I agreed to let Chris come to the house when my husband was at the office. We began meeting at my home once a week. They were always quick midday visits that would satisfy both our needs.

I was very careful, of course. I arranged to work from home on Wednesdays, and it became routine that that was our day to meet. I also began routinely washing the bed sheets every Wednesday right after he left. I was very careful not to leave any stains or evidence.

He would park his car around the corner and walk to the house. We live on a quiet street, so there are no nosey neighbours as far as I can tell.

I always tried to keep things exciting for Chris. One day, he came to the house, and I answered the door wearing sexy lingerie, thigh-high stockings, and stiletto heels. I could tell from the bulge in his pants that he was thrilled.

After a brief kiss and grope in the front foyer, I led him upstairs into the bedroom. I began to slowly seduce him by removing his clothing. I sat on the edge of the bed and slowly undid his belt, letting his trousers fall to the floor. His jockeys were bulging, and I pulled him close to nibble on his trapped cock through the fabric.

Chris reached down and slid my lingerie off my shoulders, exposing my breasts. In return, I pulled his jockeys down, finally releasing his fully erect cock.

He quickly kicked off his trousers and underwear and removed his shirt. He was standing in front of me, naked and stiff. He reached for my breasts and began to gently caress them, slowly stimulating my nipples. At the same time, I grabbed hold of his throbbing cock and began to lick its length all the way up to his bulging purple head. I saw a dribble of pre-cum and I licked it up, savouring the taste.

As I sat on the edge of the bed, I began sucking on Chris's cock. He had a nice looking cock... not too big, just the right size for me. He was always clean-shaven, which I did appreciate since I was also

As I was sucking him, he moved to lie on the bed and I continued to give him a nice oral experience.

That's when I faintly heard a car door slam shut. I momentarily froze and listened. I suppose I was highly paranoid about having a man in the house. I put it down to one of the neighbours getting in or out of their car, and after a few seconds of silence, I continued sucking on Chris's cock.

Then I heard the unmistakable sound of a key unlocking the front door. Holy shit!

I jumped up so fast. I was going to run to a room at the front of the house to see if my husband's car was in the driveway, but it was too late. The front door opened and I heard him step into the house.

I was frantic... What the fuck is he doing here? I looked at Chris as he jumped off the bed. He was naked and had a terrified look on his face, as I'm sure I did as well.

I pointed and whispered to him to get into the walk-in closet. Where else could he go? It was like a B-rated comedy movie, except it was anything but funny. I had no idea how my husband would react if he found me with another man in our bed. I certainly didn't want to find out.

Chris gathered up his clothes and scurried into the closet and closed the door. I noticed he had dropped a sock, so I picked it up and shoved it under the bed. I was now panicking. I was scared and shaking. I was breathing heavily and my heart was pounding out of my chest.

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck... What should I do? I'm wearing fucking lingerie and stilettos in the middle of the afternoon. How am I going to explain this? I thought of running into the bathroom, but there was no way I was leaving the bedroom with Chris in the closet for my husband to find. Besides, I had no time to change. Oh fuck!

I heard my husband walk through the main floor and into the kitchen.

"April, are you home?" I heard him call up.

In a last-ditch effort, I grabbed my phone in an attempt to text him and maybe stall him in his search for me. That's when I saw his message.

"Visited a client and am on my way home for a quick lunch before heading back to the office for a meeting."

"April, are you up there?" I heard him call as he began climbing up the stairs. Oh shit, I heard his footsteps as he reached the top of the landing.

I took a quick look around the room and noticed the bed comforter was messed up. He was literally outside the bedroom door now. I gave the bed cover a quick yank, and I sat down at the end of the bed and took a deep breath. I caught a glimpse of myself in the wall mirror and noticed my hair... yikes, it's all tussled and messy... Yeah, like that just fucked-up look... shit. How am I going to explain this?

My heart was thumping and my brain had gone blank as he entered the bedroom. I dropped my head down, afraid to look up at the disappointment on his face. I have betrayed him.

"Oh wow, I wasn't expecting this," he says, with an approving grin on his face. "What a sexy surprise,"

Surprise? What did he just say? His words sure did catch me by surprise. I lifted my head up and gave him a puzzled look. It took a few seconds, but then it finally clicked. A big smile crossed my face, and I let out a big sigh of relief. "I thought I would surprise you for lunch, Honey,"

"I don't have much time," he says as he starts undressing.

He hasn't noticed my messy hair, the messed up bed cover, or the smell of another man on me. I can't believe he thought I was waiting here to have sex with him. What a stroke of luck! That is so out of character for me. Doesn't he even know me? Thank God men think with their cock heads.

I was still nervous and scared as hell, but I was hiding it well. Although I had been lucky so far, I still wasn't out of the woods yet. I needed to satisfy him quickly and get him out of the bedroom and, preferably, out of the house fast.

He bent down to kiss me, but at the last minute, I realised I probably had the taste of Chris's cock and his pre-cum on my lips. Instead, I made a beeline for his semi-erect cock. I grab it and immediately took it to my mouth as he was standing in front of me. I couldn't help thinking this was exactly what I had done with Chris minutes earlier.

I pulled him down on the bed and positioned myself over top of him to block any view he had of the closet area. I continued to suck him. I was hoping to get him to ejaculate quickly so he could leave, but he had other plans. He wanted sex.

I didn't want to have sex when I had Chris hiding in the closet. But I could see no way to avoid it. I just wanted to satisfy him and get him out of the house as fast as possible without making it too obvious. I was scared to death that something would go wrong. My marriage, my lifestyle, everything was hanging on a thread. One mistake and my life would come crashing down.

He flipped me over on my back and I spread my legs wide open for him. He motioned that he wanted to give me an oral, but I stopped him. Chris had been stimulating my pussy and I was already stretched and wet.

"Just fuck me, I'm horny as hell," I said. I do know how to make a man cum fast.

With that, he repositioned himself over me and buried his cock inside of me.

"Oh wow you're so wet Honey," he says. Yeah if you only knew why, I thought to myself.

"Awww, that feels wonderful," I moaned.

As my husband began fucking me, I grabbed a quick glimpse over his shoulder in the direction of the closet.

"Oh FUCK!" I cried out. My husband, of course, thought I was praising his efforts, but in reality it was secretly addressed to Chris, who was peaking out of the closet watching us fuck. What the fuck is he doing? He's going to get us caught.

Chris continued to watch. The more he watched, the more my demeanour changed. I had started fucking my husband out of self-preservation, in a moment of terror, but now I was getting extremely aroused and turned on.

The thought of being watched by my lover as I am having sex with my husband was so erotic. The fact that he was hiding in the closet with his head peeking out from across the room. It was all such a turn-on. It was such an adrenaline rush to almost get caught.

I began to enjoy myself immensely.

"Get on top," he barks. He always loved how I rode him. But I refused. With me on top, he would have a clear view of the closet. I needed to stay in the missionary position.

"No, just fuck me like this. I want it like this... hard and fast." I pulled his head down and started gyrating my hips around and upward. I was fucking him back as hard and fast as I could. I was now soaking wet. I was moaning loudly for both his and Chris's benefit.

I'm pretty sure we were putting on a good show for Chris. Every time I glanced over my husband's shoulder, I saw Chris watching. It was so erotic and hot.

It wasn't long before I began to climax.

"YES, Oh fuck... harder, faster, give it to me baby...YES,"

My husband let out a loud, long grunt as he pumped me full of his seed. I clasped my pussy lips around his cock and squeezed as hard as my muscles would allow. I milked him well. I knew he had a big load as it had been several weeks since we last had sex.

"Fill me up with your cum, baby." I spoke in a voice loud enough that Chris could hear. I felt his warm cum ejaculate deep inside of me and fill me.

"You're the best," he says as he slowly dismounted off of me. I felt a gush of his semen pour out of me as he withdrew.

My husband got up, and I immediately jumped up right behind him. I am back on full alert. He was about to head into the on-suite bathroom, which was right across from the walk-in closet, when I stepped in front of him and steered him away.

"You take the main bathroom; I'm going in there." I darted ahead of him, my hand cupping my vagina to prevent his semen from spilling onto the hardwood floor.

He grabbed his clothes off the floor and left the room for the main bathroom. I pretended to go into the on-suite bathroom, but I actually waited for him to finish so I could send him off to work. I didn't want him to return to the bedroom.

I grabbed a robe and kissed him goodbye as he descended down the stairs and headed back to work. I ran to a window facing the front of the house to make sure he had driven off.

I turned around and there was Chris, standing there naked with only a hard-on.

"Holly shit, that was close," I remark, with a huge sigh of relief.

"That was hot as hell," Chris responds.

From the devilish grin on his face and his erection, I can tell Chris obviously enjoyed the show.

"I can't wait to fuck your brains out," he said.

"What are you waiting for?" I replied as I dropped my robe and we moved back into the bedroom and onto the bed. I was as horny as hell and I wanted more.

Chris immediately went down on me, which took me by surprise.

I was full of my husband's semen, and Chris began lapping it up like a wild dog. I had no idea Chris was into this. I don't think I ever had a man intentionally lick another man's cum out of me. Sure, there were times when I had sex with more than one man and the second guy went down on me hours later. I'm sure there was some semen inside of me that they were licking up. I certainly never told them.

"Humm, it's still nice and warm," he mumbled as he slurped away.

"Oh, that's so fucking hot," I responded.

Both of us were so hot and aroused. I can't believe how turned on we both were. The events of that afternoon flipped a switch in both of us, and we had the best sex of our relationship.

Chris fucked me from behind, and I rode him like a possessed slut. It turned into a two-hour sexual marathon. One of the best encounters I have had in years.

Once Chris went home, I showered and texted my husband to bring in take-out for dinner. I told him I was still horny as hell from that afternoon. I couldn't wait to jump on my husband again. He thought it was all because of our afternoon quickie. In all honesty, it wasn't the great sex with Chris that had me so aroused, nor the excitement of almost getting caught. I was relieved and grateful that I didn't get caught and I still had my husband and lifestyle.

That was the last time I had someone over to the house when my husband was in town. A lesson learned the hard way.

Feel free to visit my forum thread for pictures and more discussions about my stories.

April602
April602
995 Followers