Almost Home

Story Info
19yo Nikki's first ever 1 night stand with an older man.
3.2k words
4.61
18.4k
12

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 07/26/2023
Created 07/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexHex
SexHex
9 Followers

Nikki sipped her drink, watching the man she'd gotten it from walk across the dark room into a flickering bathroom. She took a quick glance at his ass being hugged by the light blue work jeans before the door closed behind him, she'd wanted to get a look at it since he started chatting her up two hours ago. She pulled her purse across the table and reached in for the roofy detector Sarah had given her before coming out to this bar. Peeling the thin plastic off the test pad she looked over at Sarah, who'd left her at this table just a few minutes after they'd arrived.

Sarah was freshly 21, and therefore could sit at the bar itself, the only place any of the bartenders bothered to card people. Nikki had known Sarah long enough to know the high giggles coming from her were not genuine, of course it was unlikely she could find every joke being told by the half dozen college boys around her funny, but the wide perfectly white smile certainly was genuine. Sarah enjoyed the attention if nothing else.

It made sense, Nikki thought to herself. Sarah was in tight jean shorts that ended before the curve of her apple shaped ass even met her legs, and an equally tight pink tank top framing tan cleavage that was being accentuated by her pushup bra. Her perfect white smile under dark eyeshadowed eyes framed by long platinum blonde hair was clearly the main attraction to almost every man in the bar.

Nikki knew her ass was close to twice the size of Sarah's but her casual fitting jeans did not show it, and her black tank top allowed easy view of her chest and arm tattoos but also made it clear she had thrown on a sports bra before coming here. Her deep black hair with the right half dyed red, tied back in a short ponytail and red eyeshadow looked all looked nice in her opinion, but clearly wasn't as strong an attractor as Sarah's features. She typically preferred it that way.

Nikki dabbed her middle finger into her almost untouched drink and smeared it over the test pad then waited, watching. The test instructions had said to wait a minute and if the pad changed to a darker color to not drink. She took another small sip. From the corner of her eye she saw the man approaching again and put the small test pad just by her purse, out of his line of sight. She still felt conflicted about wishing Sarah hadn't left her alone, but also somewhat glad to have his attention to herself.

David took his seat across from her and picked up his half finished bottle of beer off the coaster, he was the only person she'd seen so far actually use one. He gestured at her drink, "If you don't like it I could get you something else, they can be kind of hit and miss with their mixes here."

Nikki looked down at the test pad, still no change in the color and it had to have been more than a minute by now. Then she looked at the drink, she'd never had a Malibu before but the few sips she'd had so far were nice. She looked back at David and smiled, wondering how many times the blueness of his eyes was going to catch her off guard, "Just had to shoot someone a quick text, I like it." She took a full drink. It really was quite nice.

He made a smile that was almost a smirk, "Well good. I haven't had one of those, maybe I should give one a try next time." Nikki took the moment of him drinking from his bottle to admire his hand on the table. No ring, or even mark of a removed ring for that matter. Why was she even thinking about that? She just liked the free drink and a nice conversation, that's it. He gave her another almost smirk, "Oh wow, it really is isn't it?"

Nikki felt confused a moment before seeing her drink was more than half gone. It occurred to her that her face and fingertips were pleasantly warm. She really was a lightweight, wasn't she? She smiled, wondering whether or not her smile looked stupid, "Told you I like it."

He laughed from his chest and Nikki felt a tingle between her legs from how deeply his voice hit her ears. "Just let me know if you want another."

"Ah," she smiled sheepishly, "It really is nice but I kind of... well I think I'm a bit of a lightweight actually, so that should probably be enough, I'm sorry."

He laughed out loud this time and the tingle was stronger, she was dampening her panties now and trying not to think about it. "Don't be sorry, just want the buzz and that's it, huh? Admirable to know when to stop, this is all I'm having tonight." He waved his almost empty drink, "Since I gotta drive myself home and everything, you know?"

Nikki felt her heart sink, she knew she had stopped in time to keep her wits about her, but there was no way she'd be able to drive Sarah home now. It seemed Sarah had singled out a boy and was leaning in to talk at him as though she was whispering, even though her loudness told Nikki exactly how many drinks she'd had herself. Before she could think out her options she saw Sarah nod vigorously to the boy, give her keys to the bartender, and leave with the boy through the front door without even a glance in her direction.

"Your ride home?" David had followed her line of sight through all of it. She nodded. "Well," he pulled his phone out, "Anyone we can call for you? Or..." he paused and made eye contact with her, "I could take you if you like."

Nikki felt a sudden pounding in her chest. She gave him her address and he nodded, her place was on the way to his and he'd be able to drop her off.

-

Nikki held her purse on her lap in the passenger seat, looking out the window. Most of the ride had been spent in silence. Not awkward silence, but with a certain tension in the air. She still lived with her parents, something that would be embarrassing to admit but she'd have to get around to it before they arrived at her place and she'd have to disappoint him.

Not like she'd invite him in if she lived alone anyway. A poor lie to herself and she knew it. Was this where the night ended? Well of course, that's what she wanted. The buzz is was completely gone, she should have just waited then driven Sarah's car home. She shifted in her seat. Maybe then she wouldn't be so god damned horny.

"You okay?" Nikki jumped at the sound of David's voice, had he noticed her shifting? "Sorry, didn't mean to startle you, you were just tapping your finger on that purse pretty fast, seems like something's on your mind."

Nikki inhaled deeply through her nose, holding it. Now was the time. "So, I don't exactly live alone."

David kept his eyes on the road but his lips tightened slightly, "Ah. So... boyfriend?"

"Oh! No, no, not that. I just- Well I kind of still live with my parents. So even if I wanted to invite you in- Not that I didn't, I just-" Her heartbeat was almost too loud to allow her to think now but David chuckled.

"Hey, alright. You don't have to explain anything, I had a nice night. I'll drop you off, see that you get inside alright, then drive home myself. Deal?"

Nikki tried to hide how relieved her sigh was, "Deal." She took a moment to look out the window again, her heartbeat steadying, they were ten blocks from her house by now. Nine. Eight. "Or you could pull over if you want."

David didn't say anything but the car began to slow down. They came to a stop at a particularly dark spot between street lights, Nikki could see her front door three blocks away. He reached over and turned the ignition, the interior of the car lit up for a moment as the engine shut down. Then they sat in dark and quiet for a few seconds, Nikki felt her hard and fast heartbeat returning, she didn't want it to freeze her with indecision again. She leaned over and kissed him, just for a few seconds before pulling back to see his reaction.

She didn't get to see his reaction, he grabbed her face and pulled her in again, kissing her harder. She felt hot air roll over her face as he exhaled, she moaned softly involuntarily. He released the kiss, licking her lips lightly as he pulled away, "You're sure?" The warmth between Nikki's legs had her rubbing her thighs together, she nodded, wanting more of him.

David grabbed her by the thigh, gently, firmly, to pull her closer to him and planted his lips on her neck. She gasped audibly and grabbed both headrests of the car with her hands to hold herself up, feeling her chest rising and falling with her increasingly heavy breath. The console of the car dug into her hip but she kept quiet, else he might stop. The suction on her neck drew some more light moans before she felt his tongue moving across the spot he'd latched onto and she let out a long low moan, closer to a whine really.

Blindly she felt at his chest, feeling a thick layer of hair underneath. She'd wanted to run her hands along it since he'd introduced himself to her, and found her way down to his lap. He wasn't fully hard, but well on his way and she could feel a steady beat, his cock swelling further with each one. Clumsily she tried to undo the button with one hand without much success. A wet pop sounded as he pulled his lips off her neck and put his seat back to get at his jeans easier. Nikki watched as he popped the button open, pulled the zipper down, and spread the fly open. She eyed the print throb once through his black boxer briefs before pulling his waistband down.

His cock stood almost straight, leaning under it's own weight but jumping lightly with every pulse. Short trimmed black hairs framed the base, she noticed two particularly easy to see veins running up the shaft under a bright red head. She noted he was cut, wondering why the thought even occurred. A small bead of precum appeared on the tip and she leaned her head down. She heard him inhale in anticipation and stopped just shy of his cockhead before licking up the precum with the tip of her tongue. Vaguely salty. She kissed the head right on the tip, then the glans on the underside, he inhaled again, and kept kissing her way down the shaft before pulling his waistband down further to let his balls out. The faint musk of sweat set her pussy on fire and she opened her mouth wide to take them into her mouth, finding she could only fit about one and a half. She moaned with as much of his sack in her mouth as she could fit, feeling his warm length across her face.

"God Nikki please, I need it." She knew just what he meant and popped his balls out of her mouth, running her lips back up his shaft before taking his cockhead in her mouth and licking at the underside of it. He grunted and she heard him grip his armrest hard. Slowly she slid her lips down him, savoring the taste of his skin and hearing how helpless he sounded in her mouth. Stopping just short of his cock head hitting the back of her throat, she lifted her head again, running her tongue all over his cock on the way up, then sank again. Picking up speed she bobbed her head on his cock over and over, feeling his veins, glans, and cockhead on her tongue the whole time.

The heat between her legs was becoming too much, she reached down and popped open her own jeans with her right hand. "Twist right a bit," he said breathily, "Let me do that." Keeping him in her mouth she did as she was told and felt one of the hands she'd been admiring earlier snake its way into her panties while the other pulled her zipper. He ran his fingers through her short, soft bush and came to a stop on her clit, hot and erect. She bucked her hips at the touch. His index finger stayed playing with her clit but she felt his middle and ring finger reach further down, sliding down the crevice of her wet lips. She moaned on his cock and he moaned in response to the vibrations is caused. Once he slipped his fingers in the moaning couldn't stop.

She hadn't even noticed his hand on her head, helping her keep the pace of her bobbing. She reached down with both hands and grabbed her pants and panties at both sides and pulled them down to her knees to give him easier access. His hand left her head to reach over and try to run his hands along her thick thighs. "This is too awkward," he said breathily, "Get in the back."

The interior lit up once again when the doors opened. His cock was shining with her spit all over it and she could see how huge the wet spot in her panties had gotten earlier. They hurriedly made their way to the back seat. She wondered how silly she looked waddling with her bottoms around her knees, she didn't find his cock sticking forward and leaning down silly looking at all. Nikki pulling her shoes and bottoms off once the door was shut. David pulled his shirt off and threw it into the driver's seat before reaching down and grabbing both her ankles. "Watch your head," he said as he pulled, putting her on her back with her head resting against the car door.

Again the digging into the back of her head and neck was uncomfortable, but she discarded the thought, choosing to ignore it and focus on him running his hands along her thighs, reaching inside and spreading her legs apart. Nikki hit her head against the car door when he dipped his head between her legs, the sensation of his tongue on her clit driving her to squirm. He lapped at the folds of her lips a few times before bringing two fingers up to penetrate her, sucking and tonguing her clit gently at the same time. She grabbed his head with both hands and moved her hips forward, grinding her pussy into his face. She couldn't even focus on looking at anything anymore and just leaned her head back, eyes half lidded and glazed over with her lips parted as she panted and moaned, pulling his face into her pussy over and over, feeling his fingers spread apart inside her then run against the top in a 'come here' motion.

The fire was back with a new intensity. Her brow furrowed, eyes rolled up to stare at the ceiling and and her lips made an O as she pulled his face firmly into her crotch and grunted out her first orgasm. When she finally let him go he looked up at her and climbed forward to kiss her firmly. Her chest felt light and her head swam, but when she smelled and tasted herself on him it set her off again. She kissed back, hard, licking herself off his lips and cheeks between kisses, swirling her tongue around his during.

She felt his cockhead spread her pussy lips and his whole length slide inside her over the course of two long seconds. She cried into his mouth. He remained inside her, balls resting against her asshole, one hand holding him up and the other on her face as he bit her lower lip. He started to pump his hips, Nikki felt her eyes begin to water and whimpered with every thrust. His hand left her face to grope her breasts through her tank top and she frantically grabbed at the neckline to yank it down and expose them to him, bright pink nipples pointing up at him. He made an eager grunt and dipped his head again, licking and lightly biting them all over before choosing her right nipple to take between his lips and suck, holding himself up by grabbing her hips and and pumping himself into her over and over.

Nikki felt the muscles on his back, gripped his hair, the passenger seat head rest above her, all over just to ground herself, cumming on his cock twice before he finally pulled his head back from her tit. "Nikki," there was a new tinge in his voice, a primal animal desperation that hadn't been there before, "Pull your shirt up."

Coming down off the high of her last orgasm Nikki looked dreamily up at him, confused for a second, "Do what?"

"You need to-" David cut himself off short, squeezing his eyes shut tight and pulling out of her, she felt like she'd lost something. He grabbed his cock in his right hand and rubbed it just a few times before he began to grunt and growl loudly. Nikki looked just in time to see the first thick rope of cum spurt out of him. The end of it hit the side of her chin, barely touching her lips as most of it landed on her shirt, it was hot against her skin. The next shot she felt hit directly on her neck. Again and again, then once more, each a bit weaker than the last, he came on her.

She lied there, four shots of cum covering her black tank top, and his last shot pooling in her bush above her pussy. Some was still leaking from him, making it's way down the thigh his cock now rested on. They both panted loudly, catching their breath and senses, staring at each other.

Finally he smiled at her, that almost smirk that made her quiver so much at the bar, and leaned down to kiss her. He absentmindedly wiped a bit of his own cum off his mouth and sat back against the other door, "You need my shirt or something? I live alone, I can just walk in shirtless."

"No," she said looking down at her covered top, "No they're probably asleep, I'll be alright." She looked at him and giggled, "I think there's probably a wet spot on your seat, sorry."

"Definitely not something to be sorry about," This time he really was smirking, pulling his shirt back on and handing her pants and panties to her. "I'll drive you the rest of the way, See that you get inside and everything." She nodded, accepting their clothes back, "And you're gonna give me your number before you go inside."

She smiled to herself, pulling her clothes back on and accepting the tissues he'd grabbed from the car console. Yes, she most definitely was going to give him her number.

SexHex
SexHex
9 Followers