Almost Shared

Story Info
Husband encouraged me to explore a kinkier side.
1.2k words
4.26
8.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This may be very mild compared to most stories here but I thought it would be worth sharing as it really turns me on reliving it. I have always been a very sexual woman and have never shied away from the fact that I love sex and a hard pulsating pre cum dripping cock in front of me. I married very young to an adulterous demeaning idiot that met his match. I cheated on him every chance I got. My current husband is a real man! I have been 100% committed to him since we became an item. We have been together now nearly 20 years.

Sharing me has been on the radar for the last couple of years. We have discussed this at length. Although I have no desire at all to be with anyone but him I can understand the desire to watch your spouse with someone else for the pure sexual energy of it all. One of my closest friends, Gina, is open to everything under the sun and has definitely been pushing my buttons.

We decided to take a quick weekend getaway and on the last day we went to a local park that had some nice trails to hike. It was very early in the morning so the parking lot wasn't even opened yet. I was wearing a T- shirt with a pair of shorts, no panties ever on vacation per my hubby, and sneakers. It was really hot and humid and soon enough my hubby convinced me to remove my top as we walked. There were no signs of anyone on the trail so I didn't put on any objections.

We found a picnic table off to the side that was kind of secluded. Hubby was horny and wanted some relief. In no time I pulled down his shorts and put his semi hard cock in my mouth. After a minute or so he stood me up and removed my shorts. I was now entirely naked except for my sneakers. He spun me around and I bent forward supporting myself on the picnic table as he entered me from behind.

I have to admit that although I was somewhat nervous at being caught the whole thing was very exhilarating. My hubby was picking up the pace and I was nearing an orgasm when he suddenly slowed down and leaned down then whispered in my ear, "Babe. Don't freak out but there's a guy watching us."

My first instinct was to jump away and cover myself but with hubby's rock hard cock inside me and his strong arms holding me down by my shoulders I simply decided to follow his lead.

"Fuck. This is horny as hell!" He grunted in my ear. "Let's give him a little show." he added.

He spun me around and placed his shirt and mine on the table and had me lie down then spread my legs open as he played with my clit. My legs were dangling and I wasn't very comfortable so he pulled my legs up and had me hold them up. I felt my pussy fully exposed to the elements and whoever else was there watching us. I still don't understand what came over me but nervousness was quickly replaced with a salacious feeling that eroded my inhibitions.

I felt my body starting to tense up and a huge orgasm overwhelmed my senses the minute my husband put his mouth over my clit. I pulled his hair hard and pressed his face tightly against my very wet punani.

My powerful and unexpected orgasm made my punani quite tender and I pushed his face away. He quickly placed his throbbing cock head in my pussy opening and began teasing me gently with his hardness. As I opened my eyes there was a man standing off to the side stroking his cock less than a foot away from us. I lifted my head but my husband smiled at me and gave me that look that "all was good."

"The hell with it. When in Rome..." I thought to myself as my husband entered me with my legs wide open. The look on hubby's face was turning me on as never before. I could hear our audience of one furiously stroking his cock. I looked over to him and he seemed to be in his thirties. He was overweight with a heavy dark colored beard.

The guy's breathing was getting harder and harder when my husband said to me, "Let him cum on your breasts, OK?" I tried to object but the look of lust on his face was too great to resist. He called the guy over and told him, "Don't touch her. You can cum on her tits."

I quickly sat down on the bench side of the table and motioned the guy over to get closer. My husband's cock was pulsating and dripping with my juices. I knew he wanted to share me so with that in mind I wet my right hand with my love juices and grabbed the guys cock. I looked straight at him and said, "Come on Papi, your gonna cum for me. Huh? Are you? Give it to me Papito!"

My husband was right to my side and the guy's body was really tense and his breathing was erratic. I knew he was really close to cumming so I pulled him closer and rubbed his cock on my breasts. The instant I did that he spurted onto my chest. My eyes were locked on my husband's face. I felt spurt after spurt of very warm cum bathe my breasts. This guy came a bucket load!

I had not yet released his cock when my husband got close to me and opened his mouth then grabbed my shoulders and spurted all over my face. He wasn't even touching his cock. He started cumming over me as well. Here I was sitting on a picnic table being sprayed with copious amount of warm semen by two men! I was so turned on seeing my husband cum like that! I had never ever seen a man cum just standing like that. He didn't touch or stroke himself and he started spurting like a gusher.

The guy pulled his pants back up thanked us both and darted out of there. I was drenched in cum and so turned on and near another orgasm. I stood up bent over the table and pulled my husband over who was still rock hard. "Enter me Papi please!" I demanded. After 5 or 6 strokes I felt a tidal wave of ecstasy overtake my body. My legs started to shake uncontrollably as wave after wave of a lewd whorish orgasm engulfed me.

My husband pushed really deep inside of me and cried out. "I'm cumming!!" He collapsed on top of me breathing really hard. He came twice in less than a couple of minutes! Another first! We somehow found the energy to get dressed and walk over to our hotel. We went to the room ordered breakfast and proceeded to relive the days events. Needless to say we humped like rabbits the entire day to the point we extended our stay for another night as we were too exhausted to drive back home.

So it began...