Cheating Wife

Story Info
Wife tells husband about her affair.
7.4k words
2.89
99.3k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about cheating and cuckolding, if you don't like that storyline, please don't read this story and then bitch later. I would like to thank Kenji Sato for editing this story. I think he did a great job

*

I'm Dave, I am 27 years old, I'm 5'9" tall, 170 lbs, average looking. I am just an average guy. Except my dick which is slightly smaller than average, it's five inches long and thin.

My dick is not a lot smaller than average. But being smaller than average is not that good for a man's self confidence or ego. I am also a grower, not a shower, so when I'm soft it appears quite small. I have always been very modest and self- conscious about the size of my dick. In the showers after gym class, in public restrooms, or even taking a leak outside with other guys around.

Men with big cocks, have a different attitude, it's what I call being cocksure and women are instinctively and biologically attracted to men who have that cocksure attitude, it's probably a deep seated biological driver to women for mating and producing children. In high school, it seemed these cocksure bastards could fuck any girl, any time.

I was still a virgin at eighteen, when I started dating the girl of my dreams. Ann was also eighteen, and still a virgin. We had been in the same class together, but didn't really know each other until we started going out. Ann is 5'4" tall, 120 lbs, she is cute, has really curly blonde hair cut very short, perfect 34" B cup tits with pokey pink nipples, which look like they are always trying to push through her shirts, a thin waist flaring out to her sexy hips. She almost always wears tight jeans, which accents and shows off her hips and ass. It is a rare man that can stop himself from taking a second look, or even a long lingering look at her ass.

We were each others first and learned about sex by practicing, lots and lots of practice. We would almost always have intercourse missionary. A lot of the time, I would suck her titties, until she pushed on the top of my head and I would slide down her body and eat her out for a long time, building her tension up before we would fuck. It seemed that was the only way I could make her moan out in climax.

We fell deeply in love and got married two years later. Ann had a religious upbringing and was quite conservative, she really enjoyed sex, but our sex life was quite vanilla. She was quiet and didn't move much when we had sex. I had heard other men talk about women who would go wild while having sex, that they would thrust their hips lewdly on their drive to climax. They would talk dirty, saying nasty, arousing things and screaming loudly when climaxing.

I have always wondered if it was fair to my wife, to never have had the chance to experience other men, men with bigger cocks. I always wondered if a better lover with a bigger cock would have awakened a different Ann in the bedroom. I had often fantasized, about and secretly desired, to watch her be with men that were better lovers, that had bigger cocks and could give her more excitement and satisfaction.

Ann had three girlfriends Janet, Mary and Jean, that she had grown up with. A couple of times a month, the four of them would get together for a girl,s night out. They would wear jeans, cowboy shirts and boots and go out to country & western bars for drinks and they all loved line dancing. I liked that my wife could spend time with her friends, who were married, except for Janet, I didn't really trust Janet, she had always been a huge slut.

About six years after we got married, one evening Ann sat down beside me on the couch and said, "Dave we need to talk." I put my book down and thought, oh shit. Tears welled up in Ann's eyes and she started "Dave I am so, so sorry; but I have to tell you this, I cheated on you." I just looked at her wondering what I had just heard, I thought I might throw up, as her words started to sink in. I couldn't react, I just sat there.

Ann started crying, as my mind tried to grasp what was happening, finally what came out of my mouth was "With who?"

"John."

John, my mind was racing, John, what the fuck, I couldn't stand John. John was a year ahead of us in high school. He was the quarterback of the football team. All of the girls wanted to be with John. He was so complimentary and sweet to all the girls, because they were all targets to be his next conquest, girls are sometimes so dumb. John was a bullying asshole, to all the guys that weren't jocks.

John was tall and handsome, an arrogant bastard, he was so cocksure. My mind raced. Cocksure. Holy fuck, I had seen his cock. John and I had worked together in the local grocery store, after school. One day at work I was taking a piss in a urinal in the restroom, I heard a laugh, I turned to look and John was at the next urinal, looking at my dick with a big smile on his face and giggling. I looked down and John was holding the biggest cock I have ever seen. My face turned red, I was so humiliated. He had laughed at my dick, and now the arrogant bastard had fucked my wife. I stood up, leaving my wife on the couch and walked out the door.

I went outside and started walking, my mind was going a hundred miles an hour, I had never told my wife about John humiliating me. If I had done so, she would have hated him, too, and now he had given me the ultimate humiliation, he had fucked my wife. Maybe I should kill him.

Like I said, thoughts were coursing through my mind. My wife had cheated on me. I loved my wife. She had fucked a man I hated. Ann was the one and only love of my life. John had fucked my wife with his huge cock. I wonder if she liked it? Fuck, I'm a dumbass, of course she liked it. How many times had he fucked her? Had he cum in her? Does she love that asshole? Does she love that cock of his? Did he target my wife because she was mine, and he wanted to humiliate me some more? Finally I walked home. Ann was in bed, and I could hear her crying. I lay down on the couch and slept fitfully.

In the morning, I smelled coffee, I got off the couch and took a shower, got dressed and went to the kitchen. Ann was in the bedroom getting dressed, I grabbed a cup of coffee and headed out the door to work. I was a carpenter. Working for a small construction company. We were building a house, and I made a lot of mistakes that day, my mind really was not on my work. The one thing I figured out though, was that no matter how painful, I still needed to hear every detail so I could make a decision I could live with.

It was Friday night. I went home, Ann had made dinner, and we ate in silence. Ann knows me, she knows I need time to process things and get my mind around them. I slept on the couch again. When I awoke it was to the smell of breakfast.We ate breakfast together, then we went into the living room to sit on the couch and talk.

I told Ann, "If we are going to try to work things out, I need to hear every detail of what went on between you and John and how it happened.

********

Ann looked at me and then started, "First of all, I want to tell you how sorry I am that I have hurt you, you're a wonderfull husband and I love you."

"I guess it all started one night about three months ago on girl's night. We went out to the bar and we sat at a high table. We had a couple of drinks, and then the line dancing started. We all danced a couple of line dances and had a great time. We went back to the table, all happy and giggling."

"When we sat down, the waitress showed up with a round of drinks and said John sent them over. We looked around, we saw John and raised our glasses to him in thanks."

"Janet said "Well it looks like John has selected his next target, and one of us girls is in for the time of their lives. John and I hooked up a couple of times several years ago. John is an incredible lover and he has the biggest cock I have ever seen, and girls I have seen my share of cocks." We all laughed and looked over at John. He gave us a big smile like he knew exactly what Janet had said and headed our way."

"John came over, and leaned against our table between Janet and I. I've always enjoyed the attention I get from men when us girls go out, but the attention I received from John really excited me. He was so nice and charming to all of us, but he seemed to stand close to me. Several times, our legs rubbed or touched against each other, and we would give each other a warm smile. Even that small physical contact was kind of arousing and sent tingles through my body. One of the girls said we should be heading home, so we did."

" Over the next couple of weeks, before our next girl's night out, what Janet had said, the biggest cock she has ever seen, crossed my mind several times. I didn't understand why that stuck in my mind, I guess maybe I had never thought about another man's cock before. I have only known and experienced you. Anyway I was really looking forward to our next girl's night and I didn't know why."

"When we went out to the bar, I glanced around and when I saw John a shiver went through me. He smiled at me and I smiled back. In a few minutes, a round of drinks showed up, with John showing up a short time later, this time standing between Mary and myself. He was fun, and nice to everyone, but seemed to pay a lot of attention to me. It seemed his leg was pushed into mine a lot of the time, and I didn't pull mine away, the contact between us seemed nice, warm, and exciting."

"When the line dancing started, I decided to sit it out. While the girls were dancing, John really turned on the charm, telling me how pretty and sexy I was and that he always enjoyed watching my beautiful body move when I was out on the floor dancing. When the girls came back, John asked me to dance. There was a fast song playing and I thought what's the harm."

"We started dancing and that song ended, I headed back to the table, but John kept a hold of my hand until a new song started, it was a slow dance. He pulled me close to him, I put my arms around his neck and we started moving to the music."

"John told me it was nice to hold my body close to his and pulled me closer. His body felt so big and powerfull, I felt little tingles running through my body and down to my clit. Then he said that feeling my wonderfull tits against him really turned him on. I felt his cock getting hard against my belly, I thought about what Janet had said, the biggest cock she's ever seen and I felt my panties getting wet. When the song ended he led me by the hand back to the table."

"Mary said it was time we better be getting home, we stood up and headed for the door with John and I following the others. As they went out the door, John grabbed my hand and held me back. He pulled me tight to him and my tits felt good pressed against him, he kissed me and I opened my mouth and we explored each other's mouths, I felt his cock growing against me again and I felt my pussy gush with my juices. Then I pushed him away and told him I had to go."

"When I got home that night, I was so horny. I woke you up by sucking your dick, then I climbed on top of you and we fucked until we climaxed together. That night as I was trying to sleep, I felt guilty and wanted to wake you and tell you what had happened, but finally convinced myself, I hadn't really done anything wrong."

"The next two weeks I couldn't stop thinking about the feel of John's hard cock against my belly and what Janet had said. The biggest cock she has ever seen.The more I thought about what might happen, the more excited I got. I wanted to tell you what was going through my head. I wanted you to tell me I couldn't go out. I was so confused and I wanted to feel him so much."

"On girl's night, I told you how much I loved you and as I walked out the door, I almost turned around and came back, I probably should have. When we got to the bar, I looked for John, when I saw him, I walked up to him and said, "Will you please fuck me?" We walked out of the bar, got in his car and he drove to his house. We barely made it through the door before we were passionately kissing and ripping each other's clothes off."

" When we fell onto his bed, we were naked except for my panties and John still had on his boxer briefs. I pulled my soaked panties off, got up on my knees and pulled his boxer briefs off. My God, his cock was huge, it stuck straight up in the air, it was so thick, it looked about the same size as my forearm and it was beautiful, smooth, pink and hard. Its huge bulbous head was covered in precum. I could not believe it would possibly fit inside of me and I couldn't wait to feel it in me. As I moved my body up John's, I felt my inner thighs getting wet from the juice dripping out of my pussy and as my pussy slid across his cock, it felt so good I let out a little yelp."

"When I slid up far enough to get my ass past his raging hard cock. John lifted his head to suck on one of my aching nipples and then the other. I lifted my pelvis to reach between our bodies. I gripped his amazing cock, rubbing it's head up and down my slit spreading his precum and my juicy lubrication across my lips. When his cock was at my entrance I pushed my pelvis down so his cock entered me as gently as I could manage. It seemed to go in a couple of inches. It hurt in such an exquisitely wonderful way."

"I pushed my pussy down, onto his cock a couple more inches, the feeling of my pussy being stretched to accommodate the thickness of his cock was a little uncomfortable, but totally overridden by the pure lustful pleasure I was feeling. I started a slow steady thrusting, easing just a little more of his magnificent cock into me with each stroke, and then suddenly without warning my body exploded in the most powerfull orgasm of my life."

"My mind no longer had control of my body, the thrusts of my hips, were being driven by my climax, which seemed to come from the very core of my body, affecting every cell in my body. The sounds I was hearing 'Fuck, fuck, fuck, oh fuuuuuuck, I'm cuuuuumming!!!' These screams of ecstasy were coming from my mouth but I had no control over them. My orgasm seemed to go on forever, it was so intense it was almost painful, my mind wanted it to be over, but my body just wanted it to go on and on. Finally I started coming down from my climax and I just lay on John."

"John let me relax on top of his body for à minute or so, then being so powerful, he easily lifted me off of him and lay me down on my back. He then moved between my legs, which I spread wide to give him complete access to my pussy, that was still aching for the feel of his cock. As he slid his cock into me again, I could not believe how full I felt. When I started feeling discomfort, as his cock reached far beyond the depth that I had ever felt a cock before and had not been stretched by his monster yet, I whimpered and told him to go slow."

"I reached down between us and gripped his cock, I put my whole hand around it and there was still an inch or more left to go. I knew it would never fit. John slowly thrust into me a little deeper with each stroke. His big cock felt so good inside of me, I could feel the tension in my muscles growing and then his cock hit the bottom of my vagina. Wow, there must be a load of nerves there."

"John kept his thrusts steady, pushing and stretching the depth of my pussy. These nerves that had never felt a cock touching them before, were building the tension to an incredable crest. My body was tensing up, l was driving my fingernails into his muscular back and then my climax released, and I could hear myself screaming out 'Oooooh fuuuuuuk, ooooo fuuuuuk, I'm cuuuuuming!' My climax was so intense I thought I might pass out and John just kept pounding his cock into me."

"John finally slowed his thrusts allowing my body to come down from that unbelievable orgasm. While I was climaxing John was pounding even deeper into me.

Then his cock, finally fully penetrated my body. His pelvis was slapping against mine with each thrust. His big balls were rubbing my ass I could sense that John's body was tensing up and I knew that his climax was building. John had given me two orgasms that were far beyond anything I had ever felt before in my life."

"I realized that I was now a slut and I liked the feeling I got from being one, and I wanted to be John's total slut, so I decided I wanted to give him the best fuck I possibly could. I wrapped my legs around his back and started humping my ass up meeting his cock on every thrust. I pulled his head down to give him the most passionate kiss possible, then when we broke our kiss, I said, 'Fuck me John, you fuck me so good, fuck me with your big hard cock.' My lustfull humping and my dirty talk really seemed to drive him crazy. Which was building my tension along with his."

"John was pounding my ass so hard and then I felt his cock growing even thicker and harder inside me, it felt even bigger than it had before. I knew he was on the edge, I humped him even harder and I yelled, 'Cum baby, cum hard, fill me with your cum,' and he did. He drove his cock up in to me so deep and held it there as he roared out, 'oh fuck, uuuuuuh fuck.' He was pumping rope after rope of his thick sticky cum into my tight hot cunt. When he drove his cock into me, I could feel it pulsating, pumping his seed against the back of my pussy, that feeling of making him cum and feeling his ejaculation so deep, took me over the edge too and I was screaming, 'Oooooh fuuuuuck, ooooooh fuuuuck, ooooooooh my goddddd!' He had just given me my third orgasm in just one fucking."

"As we were laying there and gently kissing in the afterglow of our mating, I noticed John's cock had a big ring of white foam around the base, I realized it was my pussy juice that our fucking had churned into cream. When we got dressed, I also noticed he laid his cock across his pelvis, when he put on his boxer briefs not just letting it droop like you do. John then took me back to the bar, dropped me off at the door. We kissed and I got out of his car and walked in.

I had never felt so much cum in me before, My jeans were soaked through and it was soaking them several inches down my thighs, I didn't have any panties on, John had kept them. When I got to the table with the girls and sat down, Janet said, wow, it smells like somebody is packing a load of John's cum and it looks like you peed your pants. The girls all laughed and wanted to know how it was, and I told them it was amazing. 'John really knows how to fuck, and he has got the biggest cock I've ever seen, and they all broke out in another round of laughter."

*******

When my wife finished the descrìption of their wild fucking, I pulled her jeans and panties off, pulled my pants and shorts down as I climbed between her legs and drove my aching hard dick into her soaking wet pussy. We fucked each other harder than we ever had before. I almost couldn't believe this was my wife she acted like a complete animal. In only a few minutes we were both climaxing together in the most intense, massive orgasm, I had ever experienced and my wife acted like she had experienced the same.

My dick had been hard since my wife had said she asked John, 'Will you please fuck me.' I kept getting hornier and harder throughout my wife's description of their fucking, but when my wife told me how John, the man I hated and despised, that sexually superior man drove his big cock so deep into her cunt and filled her with his huge load of cum. I could not stop myself from ripping her clothes off and fucking my cheating wife and that vision was what I pictured in my mind when I had cum with that life changing orgasm that I just experienced.

I told Ann, "I love you babe and I have decided that I want to stay married to you, although you seemed to get very excited when you told me about cheating on me with John, do you love him."

12