All Comments on 'Almost Shared'

by LatinLinda

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No wonder why you have only 51 followers after 19 stories. The elusive H rating eludes you yet again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story: simple, straight forward, and very hot. Having another guy cum on a wife's tits is a good way to ease her into becoming a hot wife. My wife was attracted to several of my buddies; however, she wouldn't even consider letting me share her. However, I was able to convince her to let them cum on her firm, young breasts.

After they would shoot off on her tits, they would leave, and I fucked her brains out while their cum was still on her tits. This pretty much became our regular foreplay. Soon, I was scooping up their cum and drizzling it into her mouth when she orgasmed.

Then, she started licking her lips whenever they were jerking off on her tits. So, they convinced her to give them blow jobs. Rather than having them shoot off in her mouth, I had them unload on her naked pussy lips. That threw her over the edge, and she begged them to fuck her. She is a petite, 4' 11" Latina and looked great underneath my buddies, each of which is over 6' 2" and 220 lbs.

The wife in your story is well on her way to becoming a hot wife. Nice story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLatinLinda@LatinLinda
My current husband has encouraged me to share my previous Sexual Escapades. Verbalizing & printing these experiences has excited me in countless ways. Hope you enjoy.