Almost strangers

Story Info
Wife's solo holiday to fulfil her sexual desires.
1.2k words
2.36
8.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost strangers

Janet was now feeling recovered after an intense month-long period of work events. Several week later she felt much more relaxed, knowing that the extremely busy period was over and that she still had some booked leave to enjoy.

She had been feeling horny for some time now. Janet often woke up feeling aroused in the night and would satisfy herself enjoying her Spanish lovers, especially Paco! Janet would often think about Paco making her cum deeply and filling her pussy full of his heavy load. And sometimes he went even further fucking her in her tight ass too!

How she enjoyed playing as she thought of his juices dribbling out and mixing! 'I really need some good hard fuckings!' mused Janet feeling she needed to be properly satisfied.

One night after Janet and Justin had made love she said:

"I'm thinking of going to Spain for a week. Maybe to Andalucia."

She added "I might find a new lover and hook up with someone hot."

"That sound good. What are they going to do to you?" asked Justin.

"This!" Said Janet.

And she opened her legs and Justin could see his cum oozing out of his wife's beautiful pink wet cunt.

"They are going to fill my cunt and do this to me!"

Janet played with her hot pussy and was soon rubbing furiously.

"Fuck me and use my cunt!" moaned Janet as she panted loudly to a deep orgasm.

****

The flight was uncomplicated. Janet was soon enjoying the hot weather particularly because she had no commitments for a week. The apartment by the sea was very pleasant. She could look out at the sea and hear the waves gently breaking in the distance. It was time for a night on the town to enjoy the pretty fishing village. Janet had a glass of red wine before leaving and she felt good, if a little lightheaded in a pleasant way.

She felt very naughty because she decided to go out without any knickers on! She had also left her rings in the apartments safe deposit box. Janet felt elated and slightly aroused as she walked out in the warm pungent night air along the harbour. She made eye contact with several nice-looking men as she strolled aimlessly.

'Humm' she thought to herself,

'I could do with some of those!'

It was already nearing nine as she chose a nice bar to have some tapas and a little more wine. It was rustic but a bit too quiet. However, her waiter who introduced himself as Rogelio, certainly improved the situation.

Rogelio was fit and handsome, and he was certainly attentive. He would come back, and chat and he had and easy-going manner. It was a surprise to Janet that it was now half ten and they appeared to be alone in the bar with just back of house still working.

Janet eagerly accepted a dink or two on the house and was soon feeling rather tipsy. She looked lustfully at Rogelio and as they made eye contact, she knew what he was thinking.

"Yes, I do have a partner," said Janet.

But added, "He's my loving partner but wants me to enjoy myself with other men when I feel like it."

As they embraced, Janet enjoyed feeling his muscular body for the first time. Her cunt ached as she knew what she wanted.

"I have a little boat nearby in a sheltered cove. Would you like to see it?"

"Yes" said Janet, so the left together and were soon wandering along holding hands across the beach.

****

The cove was deserted with Rogelio's small boat was bobbing gently in the sea. It was a beautifully warm and moonlight night and Rogelio suggested they went in for a dip. Janet looked on lustfully as she watched Rogelio stip. 'What a sexy body' thought Janet.

He was smooth and muscular and hung, just how Janet liked her new lovers. Rogelio was visibly excited to see Janet strip when he realised, she'd not been wearing any knickers!

'I'm a naughty girl' mused Janet, but she knew this was just the start.

The water was warm, and they swam out the short distance to the boat. They embraced and Janet was aroused as they kissed and fondled each other playfully in the water. She enjoyed splashing about together but she really did need a good fucking from Rogelio.

They climbed onto the boat and lay drenched on the still warm wooden decking. Janet looked lustfully at Rogelio thinking about this ample member stretching out her yearning cunt.

They rolled together and kissed passionately. Janet could feel his swelling cock as a laid between her legs and teased her open cunt. Janet decided to take control, so she turned and got him to lay on his back and got into a delicious 69!

Rogelio expertly sucked her open labia and ran has tongue over her wet clit. God she was wet, and she sucked down furiously on his huge swollen girth. She gagged with enjoyment as she suck-fucked him. But he was good, and soon her arousal was building. She held tight onto his huge cock as he expertly tantalised her clit.

Janet was dripping with juice as he licked and adroitly sucked her clit. A huge wave of several very deep orgasms rained over Janet as she struggled to maintain control. She knew she was panting and moaning as he rolled her over and kissed her passionately in his arms.

He laid Janet down on her front and spread open her hot wet cunt. He rammed in furiously and Janet gulped with pleasure. He held her arms back forcefully but without malice and he fucked Janet hard from behind. Rogelio whispered that she was his 'sexy puta!'

"Fuck me and give me your cum deep in my cunt!" demanded Janet as he built up speed and pounded her as the little boat bobbed deeper in unison.

He was fit and he certainly had stamina as he pounded down on Janet. Her first orgasm hit, and she moaned and cried out.

But he kept going as she built into stronger and deep orgasms.

She knew she was loud and crying out as his cock stretched her cunt again and again as he was balls deep into her. "Stretch my cunt and cum deep inside me!" pleaded Janet.

On what must have been the fifth or sixth deep orgasm, she had lost the ability to count as they were so intense, he shot is load very deep into Janet's swollen cunt. She lay panting close to him for some time with her legs open and her pink, swollen and soaking pussy open to the night air. Her cunt still pulsed with contractions as her aching hole throbbed. He must have shot very deep into her because it was sometime before his huge volume of cum started to ooze out of her warn cunt. Rogelio admired his work with satisfaction on his face.

They lay together kissing passionately under the moonlit sky. Janet enjoyed his warm sweat soaked and salty body. She knew there would be a next time and it would be soon. She wanted him to have free reign over her body and for him to continue to give her the pleasure and deep satisfaction she needed.