While I'm on a Business Trip

Story Info
My hot wife plays while I'm on a business trip.
3.5k words
3.92
51.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jb0664
Jb0664
333 Followers

Author's note: The last story I wrote, "Business Trip Hotwife," was based on an actual business trip that I took a few years ago. It's "mostly" true up to the point where I wrote on the napkin. Go read it if you don't know what I'm talking about. Anyway, I liked the opening enough to partly reuse it here, because a business trip was a good way for "me" to be out of the house. The central idea for this story came from an email conversation I had with a woman in England and is very loosely based on one of her experiences. No, she is not actually married. Yes, this story is about cheating, unsafe sex, and a husband who is turned on by it. If that offends you, too fucking bad!

I've said in another story that I dislike business travel. Sure, one can occasionally visit interesting places or meet interesting people, but for the most part, it's long workdays with little time for any form of relaxation. I used to work as an engineer in an aerospace firm, but now I'm more of a manager and handle administrative red tape. As such, I travel much more now than I used to, leaving my wife at home alone.

Julie and I were both virgins when we were married more than 30 years ago and she has been faithful to me during all that time. She looks remarkably good for a woman in her early 50s. Sure, there is a bit of sag in her small tits and bubbly ass, but nothing that detracts from her wonderful figure. Men still find her attractive and "fuckable."

The only real hitch in our marriage was when I tried to convince her to have sex with another man. During foreplay, we had used fantasy scenarios of her giving other men blow jobs and sometimes having sex with them, but I never actually asked her to do it until once when we were on a vacation in Miami. We were fucking hard after a full day at the beach looking at all those bodies ripe for sex. She was on top when I suggested going to a club that allowed nudity and seeing if we could find a willing man to come back with us. She freaked out and called me a pervert. "There is no way I would ever do that. My sexuality is my marriage gift to you and is precious to me. It should be precious to you, too. I would never share it with anybody else."

Needless to say, I never brought it up again. Then a situation happened when I went on a business trip to San Antonio one March that changed everything for us. There was a full day of scheduled meetings on a Tuesday, so I flew west to San Antonio on the preceding Monday night and was scheduled for an early flight on Wednesday morning back east.

No sooner had I checked into my hotel room that Monday evening and flopped down on the bed than Julie called me. "There's a problem with the internet. I can't get the laptop or iPad to connect."

"Have you talked to the internet vendor?"

"Yes. It'll cost $75 for a service call."

"Shit. Well, Guy should be home for spring break. I think he returns to school next week. Why don't you call over to Ron and Shirley's and see if he would come over and take a look at it. If he can't do anything, then we'll fork over the fee and have the vendor make the service call."

Ron and Shirley were our next-door neighbors. Guy was there only son, who was a junior at the local university, majoring in something related to computers. A strapping young man with a thin, but athletic build, he seemed rather mature for his youthful 20 years and always acted like a gentleman. He seemed the logical choice to check out the internet.

"Okay," Julie said, "I'll give them a call."

"Let me know what he says. Love ya, babe."

"Love you, too. Talk to you in a minute."

She hung up and I settled in. It was about 7:30 pm CST, so 8:30 back at home. Still not too late to call over to Ron and Shirley's. I was considering whether to order room service or check to see if any of the other meeting attendees were in town and available for some dinner, when Julie called back.

"He'll come over later tomorrow morning and take a look at it."

"Excellent. No worries then. I'm going to get some food and call it a night. I'll talk to you in the morning before I start my day."

"Sounds good. Love you, honey."

"Love you too, babe."

I called Julie the next morning at 6:00 am CST, knowing she would be up and around at 7:00 am EST, just to check in with her. Then I went to breakfast and on to the meetings. After the day's meetings ended, I called Julie again to check in and see how the internet saga was going. It was about 8:00 pm her time.

"He hasn't shown up yet," she said in a rather frustrated tone.

"What?! I thought he would have been done by now."

"Nope. I haven't heard a peep from him, either. Uh. Hang on a second. I think he's at the door now."

"Great. I'm on my way to dinner with some folks. I'll call in a few hours to check in and see how it went. Love you, babe."

"Love you, too."

I went off and had dinner with a large crowd of coworkers, customers, and support people. Returning about 10:00 central time, I called Julie, knowing it was quite late at 11:00 pm eastern. "Hey babe. How did it go with the internet?" I asked when she answered on the fourth ring.

"It's fixed," she said softly. Something was off in her voice. I heard a barely perceptible sniffle.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Her voice sounded like it was about to crack. Almost like she was on the verge of tears.

"Honey? Something's wrong."

"No, no." A slight pause. "I was just watching the movie Beaches. You know how it makes me cry." Beaches? She cried so hard when we saw it many years ago that she never wanted to see it again. Why would she watch it now, when I'm away from home? Something was not right. I figured that dwelling on it now would get me nowhere, so I moved on to enquire about Guy.

"Okay. So, Guy got the internet up and running again?"

"Uh. Yeah. No problem." More sniffles.

"How long did it take him? Did he say what was wrong?"

"Not too long, I guess." Sniffle. "He didn't tell me what was wrong. I was watching the movie while he worked."

"Alright, baby. It's late and I know that movie took a lot out of you. Why don't you get some rest and I'll call you before I head to the airport in the morning."

"Okay." She was barely holding it together.

"Love you baby."

"Love you, too."

What the hell? She most certainly did NOT watch Beaches. But what could have her in such a state? Did something happen with Guy? It would have to wait until I got home. Trying to press her over the phone would not yield any good result. I had to be face-to-face with her.

The trouble was that my mind was racing all night long. I couldn't sleep. I was both concerned and excited at the same time. Excited? Yes, because the most plausible scenario I could think of was that she had done something with Guy that could be construed as cheating on me. How do I know this? From one small experience that happened more than 30 years before, when we were dating.

We were meeting up one afternoon, but Julie seemed unusually sullen. I kept asking her what was wrong, but she would just snap back, "nothing." Eventually, I coaxed it out of her. Apparently, she had met up with an old boyfriend from her high school days and they had kissed. She felt guilty, hence the short-tempered responses to my interrogation. She cried. Then she begged and pleaded for forgiveness, telling me that she really loved me and didn't want our relationship to end. We were married a year and a half later. That's been more than 30 years ago. I don't recall being turned on by the episode at the time, but it has turned me on to think of it since then.

So, late that Tuesday afternoon, as I was waiting at the "Arrivals" curb of the airport, I continued to think about that episode, comparing it to Julie's current behavior. They were undoubtably similar. I hadn't been waiting long when she drove up and pulled close to the curb in front of me. I threw my luggage in the back seat, climbed in the passenger seat, and leaned over to give her a "hello": kiss. She gave me a quick peck on the lips and then stared straight ahead while I buckled up. She pulled out and started driving home without so much as a word. It looked like she could burst into tears at any moment.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Fine." She snapped.

"I don't think so." I responded. "When are you going to tell me what's going on?"

"Everything's fine. I've just got a lot on my mind."

In the interest of our mutual safety, I decided to wait until we were home before I pushed her further. Even then, after I had showered, unpacked, and come downstairs, she continued with the icy cold shoulder. She fixed dinner. We ate in silence. I cleaned up the dishes. She sat on the sofa in the living room, staring at the empty fireplace. That gave me an idea. Maybe a nice cozy fire would soften her mood a bit.

I started a nice fire, noticing that there were some burned out embers, put on some soft classical music, turned out the lights, and sat next to my beautiful bride. I put my arm around her shoulder. She leaned her head on my shoulder and burst into tears. "You're going to hate me," she said.

"I could never hate you," I replied.

She lifted her head and, taking my chin in her hand, she turned my head to her and looked me straight in the eyes. "Honey, I have to be honest with you." Tears welled up in her eyes. "Guy and I had sex." The flood gates opened, and she sobbed as I pulled her head to my chest and smoothed her hair.

"Tell me what happened," I said softly.

"Well, (sniff), Guy came over when you had called, about 8:00 last night. It was cold and rainy out. I was already in my pajamas because I thought he was a no show." I should note that her two-piece pajamas consisted of a silky top and shorts. The top is rather clingy and accentuates her small, perky breasts and nipples. "He was soaking wet from his short walk over, so I didn't take time to throw on a robe. I just let him in out of the wet cold. He apologized for being so late and gave reasonable excuses that I won't recount. He said that he didn't wear a coat because it was just a short walk over here, but there was a sudden burst of torrential rain when he was about halfway over. I told him that it was okay and to hang on while I got a towel for him so he could dry off. I also told him that he was welcome to build a fire in the fireplace if he wanted.

"I went upstairs and retrieved a towel from the linen closet. When I got back to the living room, Guy was putting logs in the fireplace. He had removed his shirt and was just wearing a pair of athletic pants that were quite wet. I sat on the sofa and watched him start the fire. I must have been staring in a daze because when he finished with the fire, he stood up and turned toward me. I heard him say, 'hello. Mrs. B?' He was waving his hand at me to get my attention.

"I apologized to him and handed him the towel. As he reached out to take the towel from my hands, I saw him eying me up and down and I realized I still had not put on a robe. He then sat on the couch beside me and dried his head and upper body. Oh baby, I couldn't take my eyes off him." Tears started flowing again. "I'm so sorry," she wept.

"Go on," I said gently, "what happened?"

"Well, I made some comment about him getting the sofa all wet. He apologized profusely, but it was the way he did it that sent shivers all over my body. When he said he was 'so sorry,' he put his hand on my thigh and kind of slid it toward my knee as he stood up. I froze. I didn't know what to do. It seemed rather innocent, but then again it seemed rather forward of him. If that wasn't enough, he then proceeded to remove his pants. Baby, he wasn't wearing any underwear. He had his back to me at first, but when he turned to face me his penis was, um, shall we say, 'somewhat firm.' He wasn't huge and he wasn't erect, but I could see he was getting turned on. Maybe he was staring at me in my PJs. I don't know. I didn't look at his face. Oh baby," she sniffled and let out a brief sob, "I was so mesmerized by his cock. I was just staring at it and he was letting me stare.

"He then reached out and gently stroked my cheek with the back of his hand. I couldn't move. My mind was so conflicted. I knew this situation was all wrong, but at the same time, it all felt so right. I wanted to experience his penis. I wanted to put my hands around it; feel it's firm softness. I wanted to put it in my mouth and taste it's saltiness." She began to cry as she said, "I wanted to feel it inside me."

At this point she completely broke down again, her body shaking as she sobbed. "Oh God! I'm so sorry, Jim! I don't want to wreck our marriage! I don't know why, but it's like I couldn't help myself! I just had to feel that penis!"

I pulled her close again and she sobbed for a few minutes into my chest. I put my hand on her head and smoothed her hair down to her shoulders. After repeating that a few times, I caressed the small of her back in small circles until she stopped crying. She sat upright and I could see the tears running down her cheeks and dripping from her jaw. I took of my shirt, which was quite damp, and my undershirt. With the lower part of the undershirt, I wiped the tears from her face.

"I understand, honey." I said, "Really, I do. Now tell me what happened next."

"Well, I reached out for his penis. I was so nervous. My stomach was full of butterflies and my hand was shaking, but I wrapped my hand around his growing penis and pulled him closer to me. Then I just rubbed it all over with both hands. I rubbed his inner thighs, his scrotum, his balls, and his penis. He was completely hard by then and a little bit of precum started to ooze from the tip. He was circumcised and I would guess about 7 or 8 inches long with moderate girth. It wasn't gigantic or anything. It was just...beautiful.

"As I fondled him, he reached down and started fondling my breasts; just kneading each in turn with his right hand. Then he reached down and pulled my pajama top up from the bottom. I didn't resist. I just lifted my arms and let him slide it up over my head. Then I bent toward him and put his penis in my mouth." The crying started again as she recalled the physical start of her infidelity.

This time I took her right hand and placed it on my crotch. Her eyes opened wide in disbelief and the crying stopped with a sniffle. "Are you hard!?" She asked, incredulously. I just smiled at her. "This is turning you on?"

I nodded, "Please continue."

After another brief sniffle, and with an indescribable look that was kind of a mix of astonishment and relief, she continued. "Well, I ran my tongue around the head of his cock, then from the bottom of his shaft to the tip. I put the whole head in my mouth and took him in as far as I could, which wasn't very far. My gag reflex is too sensitive. Then I took his cock in hand and rubbed it around my face, smearing my saliva and his precum around my cheeks and chin.

"He reached down, and taking my head in his hands, he kissed me softly on the mouth. It was just a gentle brushing of the lips at first, then he parted my lips with his tongue, and we began to kiss with more urgency. All I could think about was having him in me. While we kissed his hand slid down my stomach, inside the waist band of my pajama shorts, and brushed through my mound. Then his fingers started probing my pussy. He slid one, then two fingers inside easily. I must have been soaking wet. Then he broke the kiss and put his fingers into the waist band on either side of my hips and started tugging down my shorts. Without the least hesitation, I lifted my bottom off the sofa and let him remove them. Next, he gently took me by the shoulders and laid me down on the sofa."

At this point, Julie undid my pants and started sliding them down along with my underwear. My rock-solid cock popped out and slapped against my lower abdomen. "Really, are you that turned on?"

"Please, just tell me all that happened last night." I gasped, as she started rubbing my dick.

I started removing her clothes as she went on, "Well, he got up and knelt on the couch at my feet, so I just naturally spread my legs. Then, supporting himself with his hands and arms, he hovered over me. I could feel his cock rubbing against my thighs and bumping against my pussy." I had removed all of Julie's clothes by this time. I felt her pussy and it was sopping wet. She continued, "I was so horny, I just reach down, grabbed his cock and placed at the entrance. Then he just pushed right in."

"Did it feel good?" I asked as my index and middle finger slipped into the folds of her slick pussy.

"Uuhh. Oh yes. Mmmmmm," she replied as I worked my fingers in and out of her cunt. I then gently guided her over my throbbing cock, and she proceeded to spread her lips and lower herself, cowgirl style, onto me. There was no resistance as she put her weight down on my cock and I slid all the way in.

"So tell me, how was the sex?" I asked as she raised and lowered herself on my dick.

"Oooooo, uh," she began breathlessly, "he was young and impetuous. Mmmmmm. He entered me and started fucking me hard. Uuuhhhh. It felt wonderful and I lifted my head to see him going in and out of me. Oh God! You're bigger than you've ever been. Mmmmmmm. Does it excite you thinking about Guy's cock pumping into me?"

I pulled her close to me and hugged her tight as she rode on my cock. "Yes," I whispered into her ear. "What happened next?"

"Mmm. Mmm. Well. Ohh. He, uh, just kept fucking me hard, mmmnnn, until he came. Oh, fuck this feels good. It only took a few minutes, Aaahhh, but when he started grunting, uummnn, and I felt him tighten up, shit, I had a big orgasm. Uuuhhh." With that I grunted myself as I shot a huge load into Julie's tight, slick pussy. She, too, yelled out and came, then collapsed against me. "Wow," she said, "that was fantastic!"

I had to ask. "Was the sex with him the best you've had?"

"Yes and no. He was too young and inexperienced for the actual sex to be any more than average, but it was so taboo; so risky, so adventurous. I'm not saying it very well."

"No, no," I replied. "I understand what you mean. Next time...."

"What do you mean, 'next time?' I don't want to cheat on you ever again. I love you too much. This was a one-off."

"Next time," I continued, "I want to watch." She just looked at me with a devilish grin and kissed me hard on the mouth.

Jb0664
Jb0664
333 Followers