Alone AT HOME

Story Info
I am alone at home and i want to roam around naked.
1k words
3.92
5.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am alone at home. My family are out together for lunch. I am very restless so I take a bath. I step out naked from the bathroom with a towel around my head. I ponder how to pass the time till they came back. I decide to clean out the linen cupboard and I put on my blue panties intending to get dressed. And suddenly I decide why not stay naked today. There is no one in the house and no one is expected. I take off my panties and look at myself in the mirror.

I decide my skin is dry. I take out my oil serum and bit by bit massage it into my thighs and calves and then the back of my thighs. I look at my wild pubic hair and note three white hairs sticking out of a jungle of dark hair. It is a strange sight. I dab and massage more oil into my full, luscious, naked breasts. I am a size 40B by the way and am very proud of it. I like the size of my breasts. They are not too big and not too small. I enjoy the feel of my soft breasts as I massage this sweet smelling serum oil into them. Then I rub oil into my shoulders, my arms, and my hands and keep on massaging. Sometimes I feel a little tightening in my vaginal muscles. I pause a moment to enjoy that feeling and continue. Then I shift my attention to my ass. My ass is not very shapely but it can fill a pair of jeans okay. I am learning to love my ass. I massage a bit more. Then I shift my attention to my stomach and navel and massage. Each and every part of my naked body is now oiled and glistening.

I decide to write down this story. I sit naked here with my computer and start typing out this story and it is the most natural thing in the world. I think of other ways to enjoy my naked sweet smelling body. The linen cupboard is long forgotten. I am a little wet between my legs. But not fully ready to masturbate. I just lean forward and peel my vaginal lips apart. I am quite wet. The sight of all that sticky fluid is now turning me on. I can feel it flowing out of my vaginal opening and towards my asshole. I put a scrunched up cotton nightie between my legs and am rubbing my clitoris on it. My legs are on both sides of my computer as I type and ride my nightie at the same time.

I take a little break from typing to enjoy the rubbing sensation against my heavily aroused clitoris. I have spread my legs and have removed the nightie. I peek down to see how much sticky juicy fluid is coming out. I am also feeling a little bit of urine pressure. I read somewhere the climax is always heightened if the urinary bladded is partially full. But I am thirsty now. I get up, still naked, to go get a drink of water from the dining table but realise the window is wide open. Anyone in the apartments in the building across the street can see me. One day I want to stand naked in my living room window. I want the world to see my naked body. I want the men in the apartment complex across, to see my naked body. I want them to masturbate while they think of my naked body.

However, now I want to pee very badly. So I go to the toilet and sit on the pot and let go of my urine. It falls with a tinkling sound and very little comes out but my bladder is relaxed now. I tear off a length of the tissue roll paper and wipe myself. Before throwing it into the pot, I smell it a bit. The smell of fresh cum mixed with urine was a bit odd. Next time I will smell my fresh cum properly. Maybe I will taste it too.

I am getting horny again. I am imagining the laptop camera is on and here I am sitting stark naked with my legs wide open and the camera looking directly into my pussy full with dark vaginal hair and shining in some places with cum. I am wearing spectacles and typing away. I am now sitting crosslegged. I pick up the laptop and place it on my naked lap. My breasts are very clear in the camera now. I wish someone was watching me from the other side and enjoying the view. Perhaps he or she would masturbate watching me and live reading what I am typing.

I am getting wet again. I want a big dick to enter me now and I want to be fucked properly. I want my breasts to be sucked and squeezed. I want another person's fingers on my clitoris and two fingers inside my vagina. I want those fingers to stroke my clitoris so much that I orgasm. Then I want those two fingers inside my vagina to rotate and finger me inside my vagina and build me up again. I want a big hot mouth on my breasts. I want both my breasts to be sucked and squeezed and fondled again and again and again. I want my taut nipples to be squeezed and pinched so that it hurts me and I feel the pull exactly in my pussy, right between my legs.

I am wondering how to satisfy myself as I am all alone in the house. I am now kneeling on the floor. I have put my scrunched up cotton nightie between my legs again. I am rubbing my clitoris with it but I am not enjoying this. I spread my legs further and lean forward taking support from my left hand. I hold my nightie with my right hand and start rubbing. This position is perfect. My climax is building up. I feel the shudders as I climax. I rub my clitoris a few times and shudder each time. It's the most exquisite sensation. I am now so tired. I sleep naked for a few moments.