The Secretary (Pt. 01)

Story Info
A young man with a big dick is teased by his older secretary.
2.2k words
4.05
9.7k
15
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 03/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Secretary 01

Bill was always good with numbers and he liked them. The logic of them and a balanced equation always made sense to him, although people frequently didn't. He had some friends, but was always a bit socially awkward; it didn't surprise anyone when he became an accountant. He had gotten a good job with a reputable firm right out of college. He worked hard and did well, but it meant a lot of paperwork, which was not his strength.

Bill's supervisor assigned him a secretary to help. He hoped for someone young and hot, but knew that was just a fantasy. It was quickly dispelled when Mary walked in. She was matronly, forty, a little chubby, but very sweet. She was divorced with kids of her own in college, who were not much younger than Bill, so she naturally took a very motherly role with him-- she would frequently bring in leftovers to make sure he was eating well, would suggest he sleep more, and would tell him that he should meet a nice girl. Bill didn't mind. She was very good with the paperwork and almost instantly improved Bill's job performance.

One day, Bill spilled coffee on his pants.

.

"If you don't get that out quickly, it will set in and ruin your pants," Mary said.

"Well, I can't go without pants. What should I do?" he asked.

"Take them off, and I'll run them down to the dry cleaners on the corner," she said. "They'll be ready by the time to go home. You don't have any meetings or appointments today, so no reason for you to leave the office, and if anyone comes in, I'll tell them you are too busy today."

"Okay," Bill agreed, hesitantly. He stood and stared at her for a moment.

"Well," she said, "don't just stand there, take your pants off."

He was a little embarrassed, but did as he was told. He meekly handed her his pants and a credit card for the dry cleaners.

"Nice legs," she teased over her shoulder, going out the door.

Even more embarrassed, Bill quickly sat down behind his desk and took a sip of his coffee. Suddenly, a thought occurred to him, "What if I have to go to the bathroom?" He didn't have an answer; he set his coffee aside, and dug into work.

Mary came back twenty minutes later, and told him that she had paid extra and it would only be a couple hours.

"Great, as long as I don't have to pee," he joked.

They both laughed.

A little while later, Mary came in with a question. She walked behind his desk and stood beside him with the paper. While he was reading it, she noticed his shirt was pulled back. He had on tight underwear and he seemed to be sporting a rather large package; matter of fact, it seemed to be laying on his thigh!

She thought to herself, "Is he hard? God, he's big, he must be hard... if he's not... oh my god."

She stared at him, open mouthed for a moment, then decided to try to find out. She quickly unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse, and leaned over, pretending to read over his shoulder.

Bill, feeling her leaning close, looked up from the paper-- Mary's big tits were hanging right in his face. He was surprised by how big they were. Her cleavage was beautiful, deep and long. He looked away, hoping she didn't catch him looking.

She did. Mary couldn't help but stare at the big bulge in Bill's underwear, as it slowly grew longer. Mary thought to herself, "My god, he is growing! He wasn't hard. His dick is HUGE!"

She began thinking about how good it would feel to pull up her skirt and sit down on that big, thick dick. Maybe she could talk Bill into bending her over the desk and taking her from behind. That was her favorite, to be pushed down and forcefully fucked doggie style. It has been so long since she had a good, hard fuck. Her ex-husband was pretty good at first, but over the years, things had gotten very boring. Mary took a deep breath... he was so big, and so close. She kept thinking that all she had to do was reach out and stroke it... but she shouldn't-- they worked together, and he was young enough to be her son.

Bill stared in amazement, as Mary's deep breaths made her tits swell and look as if they were going to bust out of her shirt. She had alway dressed very conservatively at the office; he had never really thought of her that way, but seeing the glorious round tops of her amazing cleavage made him want to push his face deep into her tits and breastfeed. He felt himself beginning to get hard. They both realized, about the same time, that they had been pretending to stare at the paper for way too long.

"Oh," Mary snapped, standing up straight again.

"Oops, I must have popped a button," she said, looking down at her open shirt. "I've gained a little weight lately, and it all seems to have gone to my chest." She added, flirting, "But, you seem like you are enjoying the view."

"I'm sorry... uh... I, uh..." he stammered.

"It's okay," she said, reassuringly. "I don't mind you looking. Everyone likes big boobs and I'm flattered that a young handsome man, like you, would be looking at me."

They both stared at each other for a moment; not sure of what to say. Finally, Mary turned and began walking back to her desk, buttoning up her shirt.

"If you want anything... just ask," she said playfully, as she shut his office door.

Bill was glad she left when she did because his dick was getting harder by the minute. He was big and at full mast, his underwear wouldn't cover him; his big dick would stick several inches past his underwear. He wished he could jerk off while the memory of what he had just seen was still fresh in his mind, but not at work. He would have a hard enough time explaining to anyone why he didn't have pants on; if anyone caught him masturbating at work he would, no doubt, be fired. He tried to focus hard on the work in front of him, and slowly, he calmed down.

Mid-afternoon, Mary went back and retrieved Bill's pants. She unbuttoned the top buttons of her blouse again, as she walked through her office into his. Bill's eyes went straight to her exposed cleavage, making Mary smile. She walked around behind his desk and leaned over at the waist, to give him another good look as she handed him his pants.

"Here we go, good as new," she said cheerfully, and drew in a big breath causing her cleavage to swell out the top of her shirt.

"Thank you..." Bill stammered, barely making eye contact. "I, uh... owe you one."

"Nonsense," Mary replied, "I'm happy to make things easier for you... or, at least... less hard." She winked and looked straight down at Bill's package.

Bill shifted uncomfortably, and put his pants in his lap, feeling himself begin to stiffen again. Mary leaned back up, and looked down at her shirt.

"Damnit," she said playfully, "I swear if my tits get any fatter, they are going to explode out of my top." She stepped back, and began slowly buttoning up her blouse.

While Bill stared, dumbfounded.

"Anything else I can help with?" she asked, with a sly smile.

With all the blood rushing away from Bill's brain, it was all he could do to shake his head no. Mary playfully made a sad face and turned to leave. She took two steps and abruptly stopped.

"Oops, I dropped my pen."

She bent over sticking her fat ass out in Bill's direction. She took her time to make sure he got a good look at her ass, too. Then, she sauntered out of his office. Bill couldn't take any more. It had taken most of the morning to get this dick to go soft and this last bit of teasing was too much. He quickly pulled his pants on and hurried out the door, too.

"Going to the bathroom," he mumbled, as he hurried past Mary's desk.

The bathrooms to the left were closer, but he went right instead, knowing the bathrooms were farther away, but also knowing they had private stalls. He entered the bathroom and was very pleased to see no one was in there. He quickly ran into a stall, closed it and locked the door behind him. He pulled his pants and underwear down. His rock-hard cock fell out almost fully erect.

He was big, long and thick. Both of the two skinny young girls he had been with in high school had complained that he was too big and that it had hurt. Low confidence and lacking social skills, meant very few dates in college, or since.

He grabbed his dick and stroked it hard a few times. It had only been a few days, but he needed a release after Mary's teasing. He wondered if she really did like him or was she just messing with him. Some pre-cum dribbled out on his fingers; he stopped stroking and licked his fingers clean. It tasted really good, and that's all it took him to fall into a familiar routine.

Bill sat down on the toilet and put one knee on the TP dispenser. He grabbed the back of his leg with his left hand and pulled until his swollen, purple cock head met his lips. He licked and rubbed his lips over it until a big blob of pre-cum dribbled out. He hungrily sucked it clean and then leaned down further and pushed it deep into his mouth. He had to open his mouth wide to fit it in because it was so thick, but he didn't have to lean down very far to gag himself because it was so long.

He stroked the base of his cock with his right hand, while bobbing and sucking hard on the top. He was trying to keep quiet, just in case someone came in, but he loved sucking his own dick. He could push his big cock so far down his throat that he could tighten his neck muscles and squeeze his fat cock head, while sliding his tongue on the spit-slick underside. It wouldn't take long until it would throb and shoot loads of juice into his belly. He even loved the sore belly he would have afterwards, warm and over full, visibly swollen and stretched.

He had thought of sucking someone else's dick once in a while, but he didn't find men attractive, just maybe their dicks. He had seen plenty of other men's dicks over the years, in locker rooms and on the internet, but never one he thought was as big and pretty as his own. Besides, he much preferred smooth, sweet-smelling women to hairy, stinky men. The problem was that women would say that they like a big dick, but would change their story when faced with his monster.

Then there were boobs-- Bill loved big boobs. He looked them up on the internet and masturbated to them frequently, but hadn't had much real-world experience with them. When he had looked up and seen Mary's big tits right in his face, he had almost lost it.

Thinking about his secretary's big tits, he felt his balls tighten. He quickened his pace, and began stroking faster and faster. The throbbing grew more intense, and he knew he was getting close, so he leaned back slightly in anticipation. He let his dick head slide out of his throat, and back into the pool of saliva in his warm, soft mouth. He took a big gulp of air and with one hard thrust, fucked his huge cock deep into his throat. It felt so good, that he shot and shot. The muscles in his dick flinched hard to move huge amounts of his seed from his big balls, up his ridiculously long shaft and out of his sensitive head. He came with such force down his throat, that he didn't have to swallow, loads of warm cum rocketed down his throat, almost instantly filling his belly and still, he came more. It was a bigger load than usual for him, spurred on by Mary's teasing.

When he finally stopped cumming, at first, Bill felt relieved from the huge release, but when he put his leg down, his belly was stretched out so fat with cum, that it was painful. It bulged and sagged from the weight. He didn't remember ever being that full. He stood up to get dressed, but his pants wouldn't close; thankfully, his belt still would. He managed to zip them up all the way, then the belt hid the open button. He pulled his shirt loose and let it drape over his belt to try to hide his new gut. He exited the bathroom and waddled back to his desk, where he hid for the rest of the day.

That night, he masturbated thinking about Mary's big tits again, but into the bathtub this time because he was still full and swollen from swallowing all that spunk earlier. He kept thinking about what Mary had said to him, "If I get any fatter, my tits will explode out of my shirt," and that was when a plan began to form in his mind...

The End