Alone at Night? It's Fap Time!

Story Info
I decide to go out at night to relieve myself sexually.
896 words
3.9
11k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All characters are 18 years and older. I do want to also quickly say that this is something I want to do in real life, but I can't for many reasons; thus, I've decided, instead, to write out what I want to happen when I do this. I'm thinking of making this a two-parter - one with me soloing myself, and the other with a female stranger. So, yes, that does mean that the places talked about in this story are real, but I won't share any explicit details about the places like their names.

I turn off the light in my room and silently close my bedroom door now that I'm in the hallway. My phone in my hand, I turn on its flashlight and point the beam of light on the floor so that I can see the path in front of me better. Usually, whenever I go out, I wear shoes, but since I'm naked already and I'm not wearing any socks, I opt for the more comfortable pair of sandals. I make my way to the front door, looking at the room at the other end of the apartment. Nope, its door is still closed and there's no light or sound on the other side from what I could see and hear, so I turn off my flashlight, open the front door, and step out.

SHIT!

I immediately wrap my arms around my body, my legs shivering and my teeth trying to shake. Damn me and my nineteen-year-old, sexually frustrated, virgin body!

IT'S COLD!

Well, duh. Of all the times I'm able to go out and have fun is only at night, when the entire city is asleep, and it's always cold at night. I should go back and get my jacket, but no, I'm already turned on from all the waiting - my parents had, after all, decided to finally go to their bed and sleep about thirty minutes ago. I turn on the flashlight again and aim it at the pavement as I walk down the steps from the second to the first floor.

I look around me, twisting my head and neck in many directions, my ears trying to pick up and distinct and unusual sounds, but still, I see and hear nothing. It's all silent, except for the crickets, but they usually stop when I pass them.

The one beam of light leading me, I make my way past the row of apartments that line one side of the street, to the bridge in front of me. Walking from one side of the bridge to the other, and seeing just a handful of cars drive by under me, I reach my location: an orange grove. It's in front of an elementary school, but luckily I'm alone. Alone, as I had been for the last seven, agonizingly cold minutes.

I look at my other hand and uncurl my fingers to reveal a long, slick device with artificial pussy lips on one end. I sit down near the edge of the orange grove, where I feel soft leaves on my bare ass, and I slowly bring the pussy lips to my cock. I shut my eyes and let out a loud, sexual moan as I feel the head of my cock get enveloped, and then a portion of my shaft, and then the entirety of my shaft.

I don't move for a bit, already feeling like I want to cum inside the new toy that was delivered to me just this morning. I bite my lips, setting my phone nearby, but with its light aimed at my toy, and after a few more seconds, I start pumping my cock in and out of the toy. It feels good, but I bet it'd feel even better with some lube, if I'd ordered it.

As I continue indirectly stroking myself, I think about a girl my age walking nearby, curious first by the beam of light and my moans, only to then see me on my bare ass pumping my cock inside an artificial pussy. God yes, that's so hot! And what if she herself is also nude? Or clothed? Well, either way, she'd be naked ultimately. She'd get on the ground and crawl to me and whisper in my ear:

"Do you like fucking your toy?"

I'd nod my head energetically.

"Do you like feeling those soft lips wrap around your shaft?"

I'd nod my head again.

"Don't you wanna fuck something more... natural?"

She'd giggle as she heard my loud moan, then grab and fondle her breasts, twisting her erect nipples. I'd watch as she strum her soaking clit until she reaches an orgasm, arching her back too. She'd help me get closer to cumming sooner by leaning in and giving me a kiss, using her tongue to wrestle with mine.

I bite my lip, cursing out loud as I feel myself getting close again, and after less than a minute more, I shoot my load into the black cylinder. One load, two, three, four, five, six, six and a half. Six and a half loads, all because of my new toy. I slowly pull my cock out again, wipe my forehead, grab my phone, and head back home, feeling sexually relieved. I'm a bit sad that I imagined the girl who masturbated with me, but whatever.