Natural Erections Ch. 01 - Katherine

Story Info
Workmen at a villa playing with the family, one by one.
16.5k words
4.65
32.4k
24

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers

Chapter 1 - Katherine

It was early morning, very early indeed, but nature was calling. Paulo could not get back to sleep, not with that feeling and the accompanying stiffness. Indeed, that feeling and that stiffness. He opened his eyes and smiled up at the ceiling: had he a woman in his bed, a compliant or keen woman awake, or at least ready to be woken to be amorous, things would have been different. He could have held off going to the loo and enjoyed the added feeling of urgency and sensation a full bladder gives to sex. His smile broadened to a grin as he thought to himself it would not really matter if this imagined girl awoke or not. Rather exciting to use her body without her knowing; fucking her in her sleep. What an idea; he had almost done it once, and to his sister at that!

Not his real, blood or half-blood sister - nothing so kinky. His father had remarried, and his new wife came complete with teenage daughters. Paulo had not grown up with them and did not possess those brotherly feelings towards them that came with growing up within a family. The occurrence was one night when the two of them, both girls old enough to know better but old enough to drink, had had far too much and passed out. And he had had to look after them both; get them to bed and make sure they were propped up and safe. Had he undressed them and put them in their pyjamas? Fuck, yes, he had. He hadn't actually fucked them, but got as close as you could without... He'd already been in bed when he'd heard the crash when one of them fell over. With little on himself he had rushed out and it had been much more enjoyable manhandling them upstairs and undressing them without any clothes on himself. His cock as hard as it was now. It had kept bumping into a great variety of bare flesh - and the amount of bare flesh had become steadily greater once in the bedroom.

Of course, he had ejaculated and very decorative it had been too. 'It' being his semen and the decorating had been to the sisters. They had both had such a hangover in the morning. Poor things. His head had been as clear as anything and there had been a light feeling in his balls and some very happy memories. It had taken just a bit of time to undress them and tuck them up. Time he had used very wisely, if massively inappropriately.

Paulo heaved himself out of bed. It was early, very early but already light. A glance at the mirror. Should he dress for his trip to the bathroom? Too early for Mike to be up. No, he wouldn't be up yet. Yeah, all men together in the bathroom, but not with his cock like that. That would be embarrassing! Was he hard? He smiled at himself. As hard as he had been in that bedroom with his stepsisters indeed. Paulo reached for his shorts and then said, "stuff it" out loud. Mike would not be up, he was a late riser, and the bathroom was just up the corridor.

Mike was, indeed, a late riser, but that was normally, however bladders do fill in the night especially if you've been up quite late drinking beer. The two young men met, to their horror, at the junction of the two corridors at right angles where they joined with the hallway, right at the point where a window caught the light from the rising sun. They had not heard the other, bare feet make little noise, and it was not just their feet that were bare, both were entirely naked, and both sported very firm morning erections, not simply erect but both fully peeled back and as hard as anything. Natural as anything at that hour of the morning but... It could only have been worse if they had actually bumped into each other, penis to penis, perhaps even knob to knob.

"Fuck!"

"Fuck!"

Not a traditional greeting but both were shocked. They might have scurried back the way they came but that would not have been very manly. They stood their ground and 'stood' was the word.

"Fuck Mike I didn't expect to see you. What the F. are you doing here?"

"Going for a leak hence..." 'It' was so very present.

"This is so mega embarrassing. I've never..."

The absurdity of the situation hit Mike first, "I don't think we exactly embarrass ourselves."

It was true and rather gave carte blanche to look at each other's cocks.

"I expect Lorraine was happy with that."

"I had no complaints. She didn't half like sucking it. Mike looked up at Paulo, "and she could take all of it you know."

"Fuck, no! She swallowed all of THAT? I'd like to have seen..."

"You'd like her to have done it to your cock, eh?"

"Phew! Yeah, can't say I wouldn't!" Paulo looked around pretending to be looking for something. "Where are girls when you need them. We're right out of stock. I couldn't half do with a fuck... or a suck. What she like then? Does she shave?"

"Landing strip, sweet little furry strip as blond as blond..."

"Mmmm yeah, I like blond."

Mike chuckled, "Landing strip, certainly guides you in. Shows you where your cock goes, line yourself up with that and you'll have no problem."

"Sure, I wouldn't. Nice and wet?"

"She certainly gushes."

A groan from Paulo, "Fuck, Mike, that isn't helping my cock go down. Can't really pee like this. I'll miss by a long way."

"Well it was you asking about Lorraine. Hasn't helped me either. Shall we go outside and pee in the shrubbery. Hands free! No need to aim!"

The two of them were alone in the house. They were there doing some work for the owner, building work and as he was a friend, or a friend of their fathers, he was more than happy for them to stay there and have a bit of holiday as well. A nice hillside house, away from others; well away in fact. So, no worries about being overseen when walking naked down a path in the early light without a stitch on and, strongly, tumescent. It was not something they had done before, though they had sometimes worked naked for that overall tan Mike particularly had seemed to want to cultivate, perhaps for Lorraine.

"Lovely morning..."

"To be UP and about!"

They laughed as they walked. The tension of their unexpected meeting evaporating. It was, actually, rather good to be out in the garden. Just a bit peculiar to be like that but... well, they were men of the world...

At the end of the path iron railings guarding a drop down the hill. The two friends stood looking out over the valley watching the early light cast long shadows, the iron top to the railings pressing against their stomachs and their erections each pointing out between pairs of railings. It was a surprisingly good feeling.

"It's going to be a fine day."

"Finer if we had a fuck first."

"We didn't bring that piece of equipment."

"Pity old Mr Jessop doesn't have a live-in maid."

"What, a 'please feel free to use her whenever you feel the need,' sort of maid?"

"Something like that. A little Filipino or something."

"Something a bit exotic, so not going to be your blond, Paulo. More a black, furry little snatch."

"Beggars can't be... Hey, why can't it be a tall Nordic type. Pale skin and a really hairy..."

"You like them hairy then?"

Paulo nodded. It was surprisingly enjoyable standing there talking about sex with Mike; Paulo's bladder almost painfully full, aching for release, yet feeling so aroused by the talk and thoughts. "Yeah, I'd like her snatch so hairy you could almost get lost in those blond curls. Have to find your way through and... shall we have this pee then?"

"No need to wait for me. You don't normally when we're working."

Quite true, they simply stepped away and took a leak right there beside the house, wherever they were working; sometime against a tree, sometimes not.

"Why haven't you then? Too shy to..."

"What, with my cock sticking out like this through the railings. Not like catching a glimpse at the stalls is it! Never thought we would be in this position and talking about blond girls' pubes isn't helping. Mind you, as a topic... I do like the idea of parting all those blond curls and finding a way in... Go on, whilst we are in this absurd position, let's see who can wee furthest."

"OK. On your marks, get set, GO!"

It was not immediate but first from Paulo and then Mike's upstanding penis shot strong streams, not down but up into the air and then curving in a parabolic arc before falling down, many feet below them. Impressive? Well, yes and no; it all rather depends on what impresses - and indeed who is to be impressed. Certainly, the streams were strong and the penises hard and standing well.

A sigh from Paulo, "Relief. Strangely almost as good as sex. I think I have the edge on you."

But a contraction from Mike forced his stream temporarily a little higher and further than Paulo's before it dropped back.

Competitive males - and they knew it and laughed at themselves.

"Ever done anything kinky with a girl... in the 'watersports' line?"

"Nope. Nothing like that. What sort of thing were you thinking of - instead of watering the shrubs down below, we drenched our little Filipino's French Maid outfit? Then does she do the same to us?"

"Something like that... I wonder what it would be like to have her hot wee splashing on our cocks?"

"Pulling her little white knickers aside."

"Already be rather wet."

"We could go second." He paused. "Actually, be quite nice just to tuck one's knob into those knickers and let go."

"Yeah, she's standing there all neat in her maid's outfit and we just lift her skirt and tuck ourselves into her knickers as if it was the most ordinary thing."

The strong male streams had died away to just a trickle. Paulo moved his hips banged his cock against one of the vertical iron railings. It seemed rather more appropriate than shaking it. It made a dull noise. It made them both smile.

"No, I haven't either. Not the easiest thing to ask a girl, 'do you fancy peeing on me or me on you?"

"Or both."

"Yeah. You rather want her to suggest it." Mike paused, "I suppose it's not strictly... well, I have had a wee in the shower with Lorraine when we've both been in there together; not really watersports as she didn't know what I was doing all over her bottom! Of course, other liquid went into her shortly afterwards."

"You fucked in the shower?"

"Yeah me behind her and she pressed against the tiles."

"Pretty nice. I'd like to have done that or seen it."

"Been with us in the shower?"

"Yeah, go on, can't say I would mind - watching or joining in."

"Lorraine's hand soaping both our erect cocks. Washing them carefully. Giving them a good rub. All soaped up!"

"Imagine her holding them when we start to wee. Throbbing in her hand as she rubs them."

"I think she'd notice."

"Hopefully she'd like it, all hot to her breasts. I know I'd like it if she..."

"Well Paulo, I've learnt something about you."

"I'm not the one who did a wee all over Lorraine's bottom."

"OK, we're both closet watersporters. Who would have thought it?"

There was silence for a while. The two young men looked out over the valley and thought their thoughts.

"Pity about the maid, Paulo."

"Yeah, I could do with somebody like that."

"Ease the swelling."

Both their gazes dropped from the valley down to the two cocks still sticking through the railings and very firmly at that.

"Nicely between the two of us. A pity only one, but one little Filipino maid would do."

"Very nice too."

"Mouth, hand or..."

"Ultimately 'or' I think; it's got to be hasn't it, Mike? Be a bit odd seeing you at it."

"Well, if we had her here, I'm hardly going to wait whilst you take her back to your room and I can't see me saying, 'after you!' Eh?"

"Suppose you're right. Sounds a little like you one end, me the other."

"We could swop her about so," Paulo looked around and his eyes lighted upon a table. "She could lie on that and one of us could go between her thighs and one approach her mouth and just pop it in."

They had both turned from the railings and somehow it made the erections so much more 'there,' rising up between them. As one they turned back to the safety, it could hardly be called modesty, of pushing their penises between the vertical bars. It did separate them.

"Yeah. Hot and wet whichever end you choose. I don't think either would be disappointed and, there'd always be another time, if she was at our 'disposal.' You know, Mike, I think I'd better go back to my room." He looked at his friend, "I think with all our talk I've really got something pressing to do."

"Um, yeah." It was obvious but unspoken what that thing was. "Yeah, perhaps we should, though... it's nice outside, good being out in the sunshine."

Paulo had to agree. The sun warming his cock flesh did feel good.

"You know," said Mike, "if you go back to your room, I'd rather like to stay and, you know, right here."

Paulo made no move to go. "Yeah, it is nice out here in the sun. Nice feeling... Do you think it would be that awful if... you don't have to but... we could just stay here and... we don't have to look at the other, just..."?

"Somewhat a repeat performance."

Paulo laughed, "well if you can ejaculate that much... I'll clap and buy you beer for a month!"

The thing had been spoken about.

"Shame we haven't that maid. Something quite different about that. Good to watch her working our cocks. Wouldn't want to miss seeing that. Her dainty hands with their nail varnish grasped - just - around our two poles. I'd want to see that. Wonder who she'd make come first."

"Both right together sort of unlikely. I like to imagine her giggling, her mouth a bit open, her little breasts jiggling as she moves. A competition to see who can shoot his cum the furthest."

"Competitive wanking!"

"Yes!"

"Her fingers on our triggers."

"I've got to do it, Mike. Look straight ahead, don't look down. Just wank. Imagine her little breasts jiggling. What an image."

"It is a lovely view over the valley. Wish we were looking down upon her on the table. Which way up shall we have her? You want to hold her breasts so why not have her head hanging down your side of the table and your cock in her mouth and your balls banging against her nose as I bang her the other side of the table. Wish it was her pussy rather than my hand. Oh, this is good, I do like a nice wank."

"Yeah, so do I, but I didn't think I'd be doing it alongside you."

"As natural as weeing really, but more fun!"

"Yeah, though I still like the idea of weeing over our little maid."

"In her mouth?"

Uninhibited talk, two young men wound up with sexual excitement, the usual barriers down.

"Seems a bit... I dunno Mike. Would I be happy for her to pee in my mouth? But I suppose as crazy watersporters. I mean, is it that when we want to take a leak she just kneels? I certainly like the idea that when we fancy a blowjob she just kneels in her maid's outfit and opens her mouth for us. Imagine it, Mike, a servant girl who doesn't just bring us our beers but is there to satisfy our..."

"Sexual urges - talking of which... you about ready?"

"Just edging Mike, thinking of our maid and popping my penis in her mouth. Do I wee or cum?" Paulo laughed, raising his hands up. "I was thinking; there can be a bit of a confusion - well not really I suppose - but I've had wet dreams when I think I'm weeing, and I wake up ejaculating."

"Me too."

Paulo did not like to mention the weeing had been upon his two stepsisters in his wet dream. They had danced about naked in his dream. He had chased them and then weed. "Your knob's looking fit to burst, Mike."

"Thought we weren't meant to be looking."

"Sorry but... I'd like to see you cum and imagine it in the maid's mouth."

"You wouldn't see it though, especially when she swallows - and I wouldn't see yours all coming out deep in her pussy. Oh, no, yes, look away Paulo. Please look away!"

But Paulo couldn't. He stared in fascination as Mike's hand pulled hard against his thick cock, the skin almost a blur as it exposed the flare of Mike's knob and then covered it again repetitively. Mike was holding it high and from the end came the spurting cum. Nothing like the graceful continuous twinkling arc of the urine. The cum came in short white bursts but followed a similar parabolic trajectory up and out and then down and down, strings of white tumbling down to the ground below. The little maid would certainly have felt the strength of the ejaculation hitting the back of her throat.

And Paulo too could not help coming himself. The sexual sight of Mike's penis spurting, the thought of it in the maid's mouth and his own cock in her vagina too much. As he always did, his other hand dropped down and clasped his balls, his finger feeling for his sweet spot, stroking and feeling the pulsing there as out of his knob shot his own cum, following very much the same arc and course as his friend's. Paulo groaned at the intense pleasure as he stared at his own semen in the air, bright in the sunlight.

Alas, all too soon there was no more semen to come. Through the railings still stood two fine erections, dripping gently but the two young men's hands were now resting on the top of the railings, the vigorous exercising now over.

"I think," said Mike, "had we come at the same time our trails would have crossed in the air. Aerobatics with semen! Yours went furthest; I think. Your cock wins"

But winning cock or not, it began to look anything like a winner. And with departing tumescence the lads' enthusiasm for sex waned and their embarrassment returned.

"I can't believe we just did that. I didn't mean for you to see." They turned and walked back up the path. They had not got cum on themselves as they would have done if lying down; they did not have the added embarrassment of seeing cum running down their stomachs but there was a certain creamy wetness where their foreskins had not fully rolled up over their knobs. That both had come could be seen.

Not mentioned during the day. The two young men worked hard, as they were being paid to do, and when they had a post lunch siesta it was very much away from the other. Not a mention in the evening, except just the once.

"Get us another beer would you."

"I can't be bothered to get up. My back aches from all that painting. You get it."

"We need a maid."

"Don't start that again!"

But start it did, the very next morning. Paulo awoke once again with a raging erection. "Down boy, down!" But he was pretty desperate, and it did not help having the idea in his head of the Filipino maid knocking on the door with a cup of tea and a 'do you need anything else, sir.'

Paulo stood, pulled his erection down and let go. He felt, and heard, a satisfying slap against his stomach. He smiled as he imagined the maid saying, 'would you like a blowjob, sir, I've just taken one to Master Mike." He imagined himself saying, 'no, not to Master Mike, you mean from Master Mike." The idea of the little Filipino, as cute as a - whatever - getting down on her knees and opening her mouth was...

"Fuck," he said out loud, "I need a wank." A natural need to empty the balls! He glanced back at his bed and thought how much better outside, like yesterday. So unlikely Mike would be up and about. Far too early.

He was wrong. As he walked down the path gently stroking his penis, enjoying being outside, he saw Mike standing as they had yesterday. He was almost tempted to walk up behind him as quiet as a mouse and give him a shock. One thing to have had a wank together: quite another to creep up and gently, or not so gently, poke Mike between the bottom cheeks with his hard penis. Wouldn't he jump though! Was the laugh worth the embarrassment of doing something so obviously sexual in a very wrong way?

"Morning," he said nosing his penis in between the railings. Mike did jump but not as much as he would have done feeling something rather firm between his cheeks. "Having a wank?"

It was obvious Mike was, his fingers were clasped around his erection.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers