Alone at the Bar

Story Info
Waiting alone at the bar means I may get picked up.
1.3k words
4.03
17.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking in I see the beautiful long wood bar. There are just a few men sitting along it, enjoying their evening cocktails. I know I'm dressed a little seductively for this bar, but I also know that's never bothered anyone before. My dress cuts just low enough on the top to give off a beautiful cleavage view and my skirt is just short enough that if I make the wrong move it would be clear that I'm wearing lacy panties for someone special.

There's a leather stool right in the middle. No one is to the right of it, no one is to the left. I walk right up and side saddle my way onto it. I can feel all eyes on me - without having to even look up. The bartender says something in a soft voice to the gentleman he's serving and then makes his way right over to me. He's not bad looking. Dark hair, tall, he looks like he enjoys his job. He walks right up and leans into my space. "What can I get you?"

"A Manhattan, please."

"You got it."

I look down the bar, and two men in suits are having a pretty intense conversation. The one angled toward me looks up and sees me looking at them. I give a barely there smile and look down the other side of the bar. Two men sitting apart, drinking what looks to be a pale ale and a scotch on the rocks, respectively. I'm already feeling comfortable, and settled in to enjoy my cocktail.

I slowly shift in my seat. I have to uncross and re-cross my legs to get comfortable. My caution with my movements must have been noticeable. I look down at my shoes for a second, and look up to see the gentlemen in the conversation looking at me. I look back down at my shoes. Not meant for walking. High enough to teeter in, and put me just a little off balance. Just slightly at the mercy of someone to help me get along. But man they are smoking hot. When I get naked later I just might keep them on.

The bartender comes back with my Manhattan. It looks like a tall. I look up at him and say "Thank you." He says, "You are welcome. The gentlemen right over there sent it. They thought you might like a double." I look over to the two men who had been deep in conversation but are now pretty quiet and they lift their drinks for a cheers from a couple spots away. I lift mine back and say "You were right. I was feeling like I might be ready for a double." After I say it I hear the sexual innuendo in there. They laugh - and I think one looked at me with heat in his eyes. I giggle too because I didn't mean it to come out so suggestively.

I turn back toward the bartender and smile. He is cleaning a glass and says "I've never heard a better reply to a drink before." Now I blush just a little.

I am sipping my drink when the man to my right scoots in a little closer. Just one stool over means he's only one seat away now. "You here for work or pleasure?" he asks. "Work." I reply.

"Me too. This hotel is the only one I stay at when I come to town. The food is good, and the drinks are even better." I laugh at that.

"I do agree - they make a mean Manhattan." The bar is pretty quiet so I'm guessing my friends on the other side might have heard me. I pick up my glass to them in a silent cheers again and they do the same. Smiling at me like they are waiting to see the outcome of this conversation.

I turn back around to my conversation partner. I turned quickly so I catch his eyes running up my legs. I don't mind. I slowly turn my stool toward him, uncross my legs, swivel just a little further, and then I slowly cross them again. He looks slightly breathless and I wonder if I showed him more than I thought. "Well you've got good taste." I tell him.

"I have to tell you, I've been looking at you since you walked in this place. Are you going anywhere after this, because wherever that is I'd like to come to." I smile at him. He leaped the conversation forward. "I do have some plans after this, but it's nice to sit here right now."

"Hmmm. Well, whatever those plans are, I'm guessing there's a real lucky man involved in them." I tip my glass over to tap on his. "Cheers."

Just at that moment, someone new walks in. Tall, strong and headed right to the bar. He comes right up next to me to order, and tells the bartender he'd like room service to send a bottle up to his room. Then he turns toward me, "You're the hottest woman I've seen in a long time. I'm going to leave you a key. If you'd like to come up, I'd be glad to see you."

The guy next to me says "Whoa. That's a little much, don't you think?" He ignores him. When he walks away my neighbor says "I can't believe he thinks that would work." I say, "I kind of like it."

I spin my stool around, this time definitely flashing just a little. I get up and start straightening out my skirt to walk toward the elevator. I get there just in time. He's waiting for me.

Just as I come round the corner he grabs my hand and turns my back toward the wall. In a hot second my back is to the wall and his tongue is in my mouth. Mmm. Nice to see you too. I knew he'd be busy so I figured I'd wait at the bar until he was back. I'm glad he's back.

"Baby, it's good to see you." His hand moves up my skirt and grips my ass just as the elevator shows up. As we get in - we lean against the glass wall continuing to kiss and feel our way around each other. As we float up to our floor I can only imagine what anyone at the bar who is watching might think. It looks like I'm making out with a stranger, but I know him. I know his body, I know his taste, I know his thrust.

The elevator opens on our floor and I'm already wet and ready. We get ourselves over to the room and get in. Barely. The second we're in, he turns me around against the wall and lifts my skirt. Standing up against me I can feel his hardness against me. I can't help but push against him. As he kisses my neck, slowly, and full of heat, I have shivers running up and down.

He reaches his hands up my skirt to my waist and grabs the edge of my panties, slowly pulling them down my legs. As soon as they hit the floor I step out of them and turn around toward him. Jumping up a little I wrap my legs around his waist and he carries me over to the bed.

When he puts me down, I'm sitting at his waist level and quickly undo his belt and buttons so I can feel him. As soon as I have him in my hands I put him in my mouth. He moans and calls my name. His hands are wrapped in my hair as his he gently guides my mouth back and forth around his hard cock.

Now we're both hot and ready to cum. He pulls away and climbs over me. He leans me up to unzip and remove the rest of my dress, and then leans and glides inside of me. As he thrusts and moves, my clitoris is ready to explode. With a passionate kiss and a firm thrust, I let go and shatter all over him. My body convulses around him, my pussy tightening with him still inside me. Pushing against me and feeling me against him, he hits the spot and falls against me.

Next time I think I'll wait at the bar again.