Alone at Work Ch. 07

Story Info
Jon and I go on a movie date.
6.2k words
4.52
13.9k
15

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My routine was starting to return to normal, sleeping during the day and working nights with Richard, then our schedules had changed, and I did not work alone with him on Saturday nights anymore. When I wasn't sleeping, I was texting and talking with Jon who had been really sweet, and I was looking forward to our upcoming movie date.

Randomly on a Wednesday Jon called and asked if I felt like meeting up for coffee when I got off work. I told him I was, and we spent the next few hours drinking coffee and chatting. Afterward, he came back to my place. I invited him in, and we talked a bit more. He put his arm around me then leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back and we started to make out on my sofa. It was hot and Jon was a great kisser. Things were getting heated, and in the moment, Jon slid his hand up my shirt cupping my left tit in his hand rubbing his thumb back and forth across my nipple. I moaned into the kiss and bit his lip. It felt so good, and I started to reach for his belt when I suddenly heard Richard's voice in my head calling me a slut. I broke the kiss and pulled away stopping him.

"I'm sorry Mariah," He said, "I got carried away."

"No, it's ok," I said, "It's not you, I just..."

I trailed off.

"It's ok, I understand," Jon said looking at me with a reassuring smile, "It's been a while for me too."

"Thank you for understanding," I said and smiled back at him, "Do you still want to go to the movies on Friday?"

"I am looking forward to it," he said before kissing me on the cheek gently.

He got up and I walked him to the door.

"I'll see you Friday," he said and hugged me.

"I can't wait," I replied.

I closed the door behind him and went back to the sofa falling into it with a sigh. I looked at the time. No time to sulk I had to get ready for work.

Later that night I was working with Richard and Steve, and I was dead tired. I'd fallen asleep a few times at my desk and both guys were making comments about my new guy "keeping me awake". I laughed it off and got up to get some coffee from the break room and was followed by Richard. As I poured myself a cup Richard came up close behind me and pinned me between the counter and his body.

"Have your fun with this guy," He whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around my body and squeezed my tits roughly, "But don't forget you belong to me, slut."

He slid his hand down my body and opened my jeans his hand slid into my panties and he easily found my clit. I was already worked up from the make-out session with Jon that I couldn't help but moan as soon as Richard's fingers brushed my clit.

"So ready for me already," He whispered in my ear, "You can't help it can you slut?"

I could only whimper in response as Richard circled his fingers against my clit. Suddenly he pulled his hand away when the sound of movement from the hall alerted him. Richard let me go and quickly moved to the opposite side of the counter just as Steve walked in. I fumbled with the button on my jeans and got it closed without Steve noticing then with shaking hands, I poured my coffee and went back to my desk. Richard and Steve continued messing with me the rest of the night, but I made sure not to give Richard another opportunity to get me alone again.

The rest of the week crawled by but, Friday had finally arrived. I was talking with my friend Cheryl from the day shift who had shown up a bit early. We were talking about our plans for the weekend. She asked me about Jon and what movie we were planning to see and if we'd even be watching the movie at all. I told her we were planning to see Dead Man's Chest at 8 and that I love the Pirates of the Caribbean series, so I was definitely planning on actually watching the film. We both laughed and I packed up and headed home to get some rest before my date.

When I got home, I stripped down to just my panties and got into bed, but I found I wasn't very sleepy, so I decided to put on the first Pirates film to catch up before watching the new one. I was laying in bed on my stomach facing the tv at the foot of my bed. I had a pillow under my belly and another between my knees with my comforter bunched up in front of me for added support. It might have looked a bit awkward, but it was comfortable. At some point during the movie, I must have started to zone out. I remember watching the intro and up to the point where Elizabeth is kidnapped, and Captain Barbosa is talking to her.

When Captain Barbosa says "For too long I've been parched of thirst and unable to quench it. Too long I've been starving to death and haven't died. I feel nothing. Not the wind on my face nor the spray of the sea. Nor the warmth of a woman's flesh."

The look in his eyes as he says it and the pause in his monologue stirred something in me. My hips slowly started moving on their own, gently grinding myself into my pillow it was subtle at first, but I realized as the pleasure grew what I was doing. I closed my eyes and focused on the feeling. I remember faintly hearing the next line.

"You best start believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner... you're in one!"

My hips continued their movement as I pictured the hunger in Captain Barbosa's eyes. A small gasp escaped my lips as I let the face change in my head. I imagined Jon telling me how he hadn't been touched since his breakup and I imagined him looking at me like that. I was picturing him kissing me passionately before taking me to his bed and pinning me down. I raised my hips to get the pillow under me better and slowly started humping it in a doggystyle motion. Letting the edge of the pillow grind against my panty covered pussy. It was feeling really good, and I was enjoying both the fantasy and the feeling when my mind decided to shift gears on me. The face shifted again, suddenly I was bent over a desk and Richard was behind me. He was holding me down, that same hungry look in his eyes. He told me about how he craved the warmth of my flesh and I slid a hand down between my legs. I stroked my pussy through my panties and moaned. I could feel my whole body getting warmer as my fingers slid up and down my slit. I pressed my fingers to my clit stroking it in circles before sliding my fingers along my slit again. The moisture from my pussy was seeping through my panties and I kept this up until I needed more. I slipped my hand into my panties and shoved a finger between my wet lips in one motion. In my mind, Richard was forcing his hard cock into me and making me take it. I gasped as I added another finger.

"Oooooh fuck," I moaned.

My hips were still moving back and forth while my fingers plunged in and out of my wet pussy. I was getting closer and closer to release. I fingered myself faster and faster moaning louder as my orgasm neared.

"I need this," I gasped, "I'm a slut, I need this so bad."

As the words left my lips it happened. My orgasm hit and I shoved my fingers deep into me holding them in place as my pussy throbbed and pulsed around them.

"Uuuuungh fuuuuuck," I whimpered as I came hard on my fingers.

I shuddered through my orgasm, then collapsed on my bed with my arm trapped under my body. My eyes felt so heavy, and I blinked slowly, looking up at my TV before nodding off the last image I saw was a skeleton Captain Jack Sparrow fighting Captain Barbosa.

Several hours later I woke up to a text alert from Jon.

Jon: "Do you still want me to pick you up tonight?"

Me: "Yes, please!

Jon: "Awesome! I will pick you up at 7. Sound good?"

Me: "Sounds great! I can't wait. I am so excited for this movie."

Jon: "Me too! See you at 7!"

I set my phone down and lay in bed a bit longer before forcing myself to get up and get ready. I checked the time and saw I had just over an hour to get ready. I showered, dressed, and did my makeup, and shortly after I was done my phone rang. It was Jon was calling me to let me know he was outside. I ran downstairs excited for our date. It was a warm summer night and I decided to actually wear one of the sundresses that had been just sitting in my closet for way too long. When I got to his car, he was standing beside it waiting for me. Jon was wearing a plain black t-shirt and blue jeans, his scraggly beard had been shaved into a scraggly goatee. He gave me a hug and told me I looked great. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek, and we got into his car. We made small talk on our way to the theater, mainly about work, and the first pirate's film.

When we arrived at the AMC there was a huge crowd, and I was grateful Jon got our tickets ahead of time. As we walked up Jon reached over and took my hand. I smiled at him and we held hands as we entered the theater. We had plenty of time before the movie started and got in line for the concessions stand. The line moved quickly, and we got out snacks, popcorn, some nachos, and a hotdog for each of us, as well as some drinks. We took our bounty and headed into the theater. It wasn't crowded yet and we were able to get seats in the back center of the theater. We sat and talked a bit and played the trivia games that were played before the trailers started while people gradually found their way into the theater. The theater did not fill up as much as we expected it to and only one other couple who moved to the far corner on our left, and a guy by himself who was in the opposite corner had sat near us. The rest of the theater's occupants were 3 rows below us and mainly grouped in the center rows, we had practically the entire back of the theater to ourselves.

The theater's lights dimmed, and Jon put his arm around me as the trailers started and I leaned into him. He pulled me in for a kiss and we made out while the first trailer played on the screen. Jon placed his hand on my thigh and slowly rubbed it up and down my bare skin. It felt good and, knowing we had a decent amount of privacy where we were, I opened my legs a bit and let him slide his hand higher. I slid my hand down Jon's chest and into his lap. I felt the bulge in his jeans and squeezed it gently, and I felt him moan into our kiss. We continued to make out while the rest of the trailers played, and I was about to start unzipping Jon's fly when the Disney intro music started to play. I broke the kiss and we both watched the opening of the film. We cuddled as the film went on and Jon kept his hand on my thigh while I kept sliding my hand back and forth in Jon's lap keeping him hard and making it hard for either of us to focus on the screen. I started to lower Jon's fly looking around as I did it to see if anyone was watching when I noticed the guy by himself wasn't in the corner anymore, he was actually 5 or so seats away. I looked at him for a second, but he was focused on the screen and not paying attention to us at all. I slid Jon's zipper down and kissed him as I freed his hard cock. I wrapped my hand around it and slowly started stroking him. It wasn't long before he groaned and shuddered suddenly, I felt his shaft throb in my hand and felt the warm splatter of his cum over my hand. He pulled away breaking the kiss and as he did, he accidentally knocked the nachos over into his lap adding to the mess. He immediately began apologizing, he stood up and stuffed his softening cock back into his pants.

"Omg I'm so sorry," he said embarrassed, "I need to go clean up, I'll be back."

Before I could say anything, he was rushing down the stairs and out of the theater. I sat there alone frustrated. I knew there was no use getting upset it wasn't his fault. I decided to enjoy the rest of the movie while I waited for him to return. I was soon focused on the film and hadn't realized the guy that was by himself had moved closer to my seat. He was now 3 seats away and when I looked over, I thought I saw him looking at me, but he quickly looked back at the screen. At first, I wasn't sure if he had actually moved from the corner seat and closer to us, but this time there was no denying he'd moved over. I was about to grab my things and leave the theater when the man stood up and moved into the seat next to me.

"I-I'm sorry but my date is sitting there," I nervously whispered.

"I don't think he will be back anytime soon; it looks like he made a pretty big mess," a familiar voice said, "but don't worry, I will keep you company while he's gone."

It was Richard, I gasped when I recognized him, and he silenced me by kissing me quickly. He put his hand on my thigh and moved it up slowly. I broke the kiss and pulled away and immediately started scanning the entrances for Jon hoping he'd be on his way back, but also not wanting him to see me like this. My scan of the theater seemed to confirm that he was nowhere to be seen. Richard put his arm around my shoulders and slid his other hand higher up my thigh. I sat there completely in shock with no idea what to do.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered.

"You and Cheryl were talking so loud and enthusiastically about the movie tonight, I figured I'd come check it out too," he said with a grin, "I'm glad I did, now you don't have to watch the film alone."

I felt Richard's hand creep higher up my thigh, and my legs parted almost on their own.

"Good girl" he whispered in my ear.

I shivered and bit my lip at his words. Those two words seemingly melted away my resistance. His hand continued its journey up my thigh till it reached my panty covered pussy. He started rubbing his fingertips slowly up and down my lips through the thin material. I started to moan but bit my lip to cut it off quickly. Richard leaned over and started nibbling at my shoulder and neck melting my resistance further as his fingers worked my slit.

"I can feel you getting wet little girl," He whispered into my ear, "I know how much you love it. You can't deny it."

I didn't respond verbally but my hips rose on their own increasing the pressure against Richard's fingers. He pulled my panties to the side and slipped a finger into me. I moaned again this time not bothering to hide it. Richard fingered me while I sat there panting and moaning. He continued fingering me before he pulled his fingers away and pulled me into his lap. His cock was out, and he lowered me onto it. The tip rubbed my lips for a moment before parting them and entering me. I lowered myself taking more of his cock into me as far as I could before I had to stop. I was about to raise myself up when Richard grabbed me and forced me back down and raised his hips at the same time forcing his hard cock deeper into me painfully making me yelp.

"Take it slut," he growled in my ear as he pulled back then quickly raised his hips again.

I yelped again at the pain, but Richard did not slow down. He fucked me hard and fast. Slowly the pain subsided, and I moaned as quietly as I could as he fucked me. I leaned forward and grabbed the back of the empty seat in front of me giving Richard more room to move. I could feel my orgasm approaching and I bit my lip to keep from moaning out loud as Richard continued his assault. I felt Richard's cock throbbing and swelling inside me. It was too much.

"nghhhhhhhh fuck" I moaned through gritted teeth.

At the same time, Richard pulled me back into his lap forcing his cock as deep inside of me as he could. I felt his cock pulse and unleash his hot cum deep inside me. I shuddered and convulsed in his lap as we both came. We both sat motionless and panting as we recovered from our shared climax.

"I gotta go slut," he whispered to me as he pushed me off his lap, "enjoy the rest of your date."

As he said it, he shoved his slimy cock back into his jeans and left quickly down the stairs to the exit. I sat there stunned for a while, regaining my senses I looked around to see if anyone noticed what had just happened before finally remembering Jon and looking towards the theater entrances. Seriously hoping he didn't see anything, I quickly pulled out my phone and saw a text from him. I was from about 5 minutes before.

Jon: "Still in the bathroom trying to clean up. The front of my jeans is a complete mess. I'm so sorry."

Me: "Don't worry, it's my fault. I'm sorry. Do you want to head out?"

Jon: "No, it's ok. You enjoy the movie. I will join you as soon as I can."

Me: "ok"

I added a kissy face to the end of my last text to let him know I was not upset. I started to feel incredibly guilty. I tried to return to watching the film but was distracted by everything that had just happened. I watched as Norrington uncovered the chest containing Davey Jones' heart but had no idea what was happening. I continued to watch but I was not really paying attention, I was lost in my own thoughts when I saw movement in the aisle and recognized Jon walking toward me. He sat down next to me and slumped. Seeing him like that made me feel even more guilty. I leaned toward him and kissed him on the cheek. He looked at me and smiled at me weakly. I leaned close to his ear and whispered to him

"Looks like we're going to have to have a second date so we can actually watch this together," I said and laid my head on his shoulder, "and at least now I know you like me."

We both laughed quietly, and he put his arm around me. We sat like this for the rest of the film and as the credits started to roll, we got up and left. Neither of us wanting to see the end credits scene before seeing the whole movie properly.

"I'm so sorry Mariah," Jon said as we got away from the crowds, "I totally understand if you don't want to see me again."

"Please don't feel bad," I said smiling at him, "I am just as much to blame for what happened."

Jon smiled a little at that and we held hands walking back to his car. When we got there, he walked around to open the passenger door for me. I thanked him and got in. We drove back to my apartment in awkward silence. When we arrived, he got out and opened my door for me again.

"Do you mind walking me to my door?" I asked sweetly.

"Not at all," he replied happily.

He took my hand and we walked up the steps to my front door. We stood there in another awkward silence for a moment. I could tell he wasn't sure what to do, but then again neither did I.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked breaking the silence as I opened my front door.

"I don't know," He replied shyly, "are you sure I haven't disappointed you enough?"

Without another word I took his hand and pulled him into my apartment. As soon as the door closed, I kissed him. He hesitated a moment before kissing me back. Jon wrapped his arms around me and pulled me tight against his body as we made out. Breaking the kiss, I gasped and moved toward my sofa. We sat down and resumed kissing. I took his hand and placed it on my right tit before reaching into his lap and undoing his belt.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jon asked breaking the kiss, "It has been a long time for both of us."

I looked away when he said it, the guilt washing over me again. Jon placed a finger gently under my chin and turned my face to look at him. He was smiling at me but looked unsure. I smiled at him.

"I like you a lot Jon," I said, "I want this if you do."

Jon leaned in and kissed me again his hand returning to my tits and he squeezed them gently. I moaned into the kiss my hands in his lap again unzipping his fly. I reached into his jeans and pulled out his hardening cock. I stroked it slowly as we kissed. I pulled away but kept stroking him. I looked at him hungrily as I lowered myself from the sofa and kneeled in front of him. I looked him in the eyes as I slowly took his cock into my mouth. He wasn't as big as Richard, so I was easily able to take him into my mouth completely. He groaned and I swallowed his shaft.

"Oh my god that feels so good Mariah," He groaned his hands gripping the edges of the sofa cushion, "Oh my god that is amazing."

I slowly bobbed my head up and down his cock, while taking his balls in my hand and caressing them gently. He raised his hips slightly and I took that as a hint to pick up my pace. I began sucking him faster and sloppily Jon responded with a pleasurable groan. Jon reached down and gently ran his fingers through my hair. I braced myself for him to grip and pull but it never happened. He just stroked my hair gently. I was not used to being treated like that anymore. I let his hard cock slip from my lips and looked up at him. His face was glowing from the pleasure I had been giving him. He reached down and gently pulled me to my feet.

12