Alone at Work Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's been so long since anyone has done that for me," Jon said with a smile, "Let me repay the favor."

He pulled the straps of my sundress off my shoulders, and I let it fall to the floor. He took my hands and moved me to the sofa. I sat down and as I did, he lowered himself down between my legs, I suddenly remembered Richard spraying his cum deep inside me at the theater. I reached down and placed my hand on Jon's shoulder.

"Wait, let's go to the bedroom," I said stopping him, "I don't want to do it out here."

He helped me to my feet, and I kissed him. I took his hand and led him to my bedroom. Once in my room, I climbed into bed while Jon undressed. Once he was nude, he joined me on the bed. He began kissing my neck, then down my chest and breast. He paid special attention to my breasts making me moan at the attention. He reluctantly moved away from my breasts and started kissing down my belly. I reached down to stop him again. He looked up at me confused unsure why I was stopping him again.

"I want you inside me, I said huskily, "Please, it's been so long."

I felt guilty for lying to him, but I'd feel worse letting him go down on me with another man's cum still inside me. Jon grinned and got up. He grabbed a condom out of his pants pocket and then climbed back up on the bed with me. Then he kissed his way back up my body. When he was on top of me, he kissed me deeply.

"Are you ready," He asked breaking the kiss.

I nodded and reached between our bodies. I took hold of his hard shaft and positioned it at the entrance of my wet pussy. I guided the tip to my lips, and he pressed forward. I moaned as I felt his head enter me. He was gentle and slow. He took his time and let me get used to feeling his cock inside me.

"Wow," He gasped when he was fully inside me, "You feel amazing."

I moaned at the compliment and pulled him into another kiss. He started fucking me with soft slow strokes while we kissed. It felt so good. So different from the rough treatment I had been used to these last few months. Jon increased his tempo, and I bit his lip in response. His hard cock slid in and out of me faster and faster. The familiar lewd squish sound grew louder.

"I can't believe how wet you are," Jon said as he looked down at me with a look of pleasure on his face, "It's honestly like nothing I've ever felt before."

A wave of guilt hit me as I realized it was probably Richard's cum, he was feeling as well as my own arousal.

"Oh Jon," I moaned in response, "you feel so good, and I have wanted this so much."

Jon smiled at me again and pumped into me faster and faster his cock felt good, but something was missing. I wrapped my legs around his waist and raised my hips to meet his thrusts trying to get him deeper inside of me. He sensed what I was trying to do and fucked me harder forcing his cock into me. I moaned as the please built. I was close and I wanted to cum for him.

"Oh fuuuuuuck it feels too good," He moaned "I can't hol- I'm cumming!"

"No, wait" I begged

But in one quick motion he pulled out of me and pulled the condom off. I felt a warm splash on my belly as he reached between us and stroked himself over me.

"God that was amazing," Jon said panting and smiling down at me stroking the last few drops out of his spent cock, "I've never experienced anything like that before. I hope it was as good for you."

"It was great," I said smiling back doing my best to hide my disappointment.

Jon kissed me softly before rolling off of me and laying in bed next to me catching his breath.

"Thank you for that," He says, "I mean it, you are the best I've ever had."

"Thank you, Jon," I say, "I haven't felt like this in a long time."

He reached over and pulled me close to him. I laid my head on his chest and sighed. He slowly stroked my hair and kissed the top of my head. I had to admit that part felt nice. Jon's hand slowly comes to a stop on my shoulder, and I felt his breathing steady. After another minute he started gently snoring. I laid there for a bit before gently pulling away not wanting to wake him. Once I was free, I climbed out of bed and went to my bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror and used a baby wipe to clean his drying cum from my belly. As I did my thoughts drifted to Richard cumming inside me again. I closed my eyes and let my hand slide down between my legs and my fingers found their way to my clit. I rubbed it in slow circles before letting my fingers drift lower and I pushed two fingers into my wet cunt. I moaned to myself as I slid them in. I started sliding them in and out slowly at first but faster and faster. My mind replaying Richard using me in the theater. His big hard cock pounding into me. It didn't take long for me to feel that familiar building inside me. I was panting and moaning while my fingers slid in and out of my cunt. I was on the edge and I felt the urge to moan Richard's name again. I opened my eyes and saw my reflection in the mirror. I shook my head and stopped myself.

I went back to my bedroom and lay next to Jon my mind spinning with emotions. I felt so bad for laying next to this amazing guy but thinking of an asshole who raped me. I should have been happy with Jon and enjoyed the sex, but something was missing. I hated to admit it, but Richard was better. Not only was he bigger but the way he used me, the way he just took me and made me love it. It was dirty and intense. With Jon, it was soft and slow and that was good, but it felt like something was missing. I laid there and felt my eyes fill with tears as I started wondering to myself if Richard had ruined me to normal sex and relationships. I would have started crying but my thoughts were interrupted when my phone went off. I reached over to grab it looking at the time as I did. It was just after midnight. I unlocked my phone and looked at my messages. It was a text from Richard.

Richard: "How did your date go? Did you fuck him?"

Me: "It was great we had a nice night. Yes, we had sex."

I don't know why I answered him at all let alone why I told him about Jon and I having sex. His response came quickly.

Richard: "You're such a slut! Did he make you cum?

Me: "No..."

Richard: "That's too bad, you feel amazing when you cum on my cock. Want me to give him some pointers?"

Me: "Thank you. No"

Richard: "I bet you still need to cum badly, don't you?"

Me: "Yes..."

I'd sent the message before I even realized it as if my mind turned off and my body went on autopilot for him. Almost immediately after my phone rang. It was Richard.

I answered it right away.

"What are you doing?!" I whispered.

"I wanted to help you cum again," He said casually, "why are you whispering is he still there?"

"Yes," I whispered, "he is asleep."

"Is he next to you?" Richard asked

"He is," I said, "I have to go."

"Even better", He said, "If you hang up, I will just call back. Besides, I know you want this."

I sighed in frustration. At him and at myself because it was true.

"Did he cum inside you?" He asked.

"No, he wore a condom," I replied, "and he still pulled out."

"Good," He said, "Now, close your eyes and let your hand slide down your belly."

A soft sigh escaped my lips as I closed my eyes, I let my hand travel down slowly letting my fingertips trail along my skin softly. My skin tingled at my own touch and my breathing had already become heavy with anticipation as I teased my skin and let my hand travel lower.

"You're my slut Mariah," he rasped, "no one will make you cum like I can."

"Now rub your slutty cunt for me"

"Yessssssss," I whisper and let my fingers slide between my wet lips, "Oh god this is so bad."

"But you love it don't you slut?" he asks his breathing heavy as well, "You know you love cumming for me."

I only moaned in reply as my fingers plunged in and out of my pussy. I could hear Richard panting and moaning, calling me a slut and giving me instruction, but my fingers had a mind of their own. I felt my orgasm building and my moaning increasing with the pleasure I was feeling. I was so close to release lost in what I was doing when suddenly I felt movement next to me. I'd forgotten about Jon. My movement and moaning must have woken him up.

"Mariah?" Jon asks groggily, "are you ok?

I immediately dropped my phone and rolled on my side to act as if I was just tossing and turning in my sleep. I felt his hand on my shoulder and he gently pulled me to face him. I feigned a groan as I rolled to face him. I kept my eyes closed playing to still be asleep when I felt Jon's soft hand caress my shoulder. He leaned in and kissed me gently and I opened my eyes.

"Jon?" I ask pretending to wake, "Did I wake you?"

"I think you were dreaming," He nodded, "You were shifting around and moaning, I hope you were dreaming about me."

He grinned at me then leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back and he pulled me into him. Jon's hands slid over my body, and I gently pushed him onto his back. I positioned myself over him and he stopped me.

"Mariah, wait," He says breaking our kiss, "I don't have another condom."

I kiss him hard and gripped his shaft. He moaned into our kiss as I lowered myself onto him. My hips started moving up and down quickly as we kissed harder.

"Please, I need this Jon," I moaned and lifted myself up, "I need you to make me cum."

I placed my hands on his chest and started to ride him hard and fast. Jon groaned and did his best to keep up. He gripped my hips and pushed up into me matching my thrusts, we found our rhythm and, at that moment, I felt a connection with him something deep that felt better than anything I'd experienced before. I looked down at him to see his face masked with pleasure and lust. My body was on fire, being so close to orgasm and denied so many times that night.

"Mariah, oh fuck I can't ho-," Jon grunted, "Ugh If you don't stop"

"Uuuunnnngh fuck don't ooooh stop Jon," I moaned, "I oh god need ugh this, please,"

"I'm gonna ugh fuck!" Jon groaned, "oh fuuuuuuck are you oooh god sure?"

"cum inside me Jon!" I almost screamed, "fill me up please!"

"I can't hold back, I'm cumming!" he groaned as he raised his hips lifting me and I felt his hot cum filling me, "I'm cumming inside you!"

It was perfect timing. Felling his hot cum and throbbing cock set my own orgasm crashing into me like a tidal wave.

"Oh, fuck Jon yes cum inside me!" I screamed as shoved down hard onto his cock holding it inside me as we shuddered through our orgasms together, I'm cumming too baby you're making me cum!"

I collapsed on top of him panting, my hips still moving up and down his hard cock. I felt it throbbing inside me as we shared out mutual climax. I kissed him deeply and passionately biting his lip and moaning into our kiss while he slowly pumped the last of his cum into me. Finally, I roll off of him and lay on my back next to him.

"That was amazing," Jon panted before kissing me softly, "like wow."

"It was," I say and smiled back at him, "Thank you.

Jon then got up and excused himself to go to the bathroom. I smile at him as I watched him go. As soon as the door was closed, I reached over and grabbed my phone. Richard had hung up, but I had a new text message from him.

Richard: "Thanks for the performance. See you on Monday "

I shuddered as I read it and closed my eyes. I wanted to enjoy the moment and not worry about what Monday held in store.

12