All Comments on 'Alone Ch. 09'

by literallynotme

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
twxoxo1twxoxo15 months ago

Thank you for writing this series and giving it such a satisfying end!

OddGuy35OddGuy355 months ago

very good job. good ending. i look forward to the next one you post.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great work!

Artwork? Is this supposed to be illustrated?

bjex2

jonburnejonburne5 months ago

Phew! Well that was a journey! The best story I have read in a long, long time. The character development, the story arc, the realistic situations and the depth of descriptions were all superb. Wow!

The author warns us to separate fiction from reality but the ending of this series is, in my opinion, a very realistic description of recovery from severe trauma. The same goes for the reality of many of the other scenes in the series. Yes, erotic literature excites our prurient interests with extremes of both ecstasy and degradation, usually involving women. However, good writing, as here, does this within the framework of a well developed narrative which can circumscribe the erotica so it remains a fantasy.

Please, please literallynotme try and find the time and energy to write more erotic stories.

literallynotmeliterallynotme5 months agoAuthor

Hi, Glad to hear you all enjoyed the final installment. I went through several iterations of the ending, some in which Jane's assailant is arrested, and one in which she executes him, and several different plans for the aftermath of it all. I had a version of this chapter completed before most of the other chapters in fact, as well as a different version of chapter 8, however I wasn't happy with it, and ended up rewriting basically the whole thing. I'm pleased with the ending, and reasonably happy with the series as a whole, as well as the feedback from everyone.

@oddguy35

I will likely tone down the 11-inch cocks in any future works, you need not worry!

@bjex2

Thanks! When I mentioned artwork in the closing comments, I was referring to the series cover, located on the series page. It's nothing special, as I'm not an artsy guy, but I think it gives off the right vibes for the series as a whole.

@jonburne

Thanks for reading it, and I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. I really tried to make the story feel real, with descriptive scenes and realistic character backgrounds, while trying not to shove too much useless information in the reader's face. I'm really happy that seems to have paid off.

Again, I'm glad you found the series approach to this kind of content realistic, and found the main character's reaction to it believable. I've tried my best not to glorify the actions of the rapist, and while I've attempted to write him realistically, I've done little to develop his character, beyond the context of Jane's limited understanding of him. Though I enjoy reading other works of this nature, I take issue with some works, in which it seems, on the surface at least, to glorify of such actions, and the men who conduct them, oftentimes not even within the context of a character's own subjective. I've attempted to avoid that, and I'm glad that I've been able to do so.

I'll definitely write and post some more at some point, but writing this story since mid-November has put me behind on my college work, and I have other writing projects that demand my time, including an original non-erotic sci-fi/mystery novel I've been writing for nearly 2 years now.

I'm afraid I can't share details or early chapters of that here, as I wish to keep some semblance of anonymity, but rest assured that when I post another story here again, it's likely to be completed in a similar timescale to this one, as I like having the whole thing blocked out and a good chunk of it written before I start publishing any of it.

That approach has the downside of not being in a position to act on reader feedback much, but I find it suits my writing style much more, and helps me avoid writers block by being able to skip ahead and write later sections and stitch them together later on.

majapromajapro5 months ago

"Sierra-Six, 10-11." A male voice cut in first.

"Papa-Nineteen, we're 10-11." Announced another.

"Papa-Ten, 10-52 eight minutes." A woman said firmly.

"Tango-Six, we're coming, hold on kid." Was the voice of another training officer.

"Charlie-Two, 10-11!"

"Papa India-Fourteen."

"Sierra-One, on the way!"

that made me cry

MainstayMainstay5 months ago

Fantastic story, enjoyed every single chapter. I hope you write more in the future!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hell of a story here. As a survivor of a brutal sexual assault I can attest to the mindset of this young deputy. The range of emotions, the guilt, fear of family finding out, it’s all there as events take place. You wrote an excellent story and you should be proud of this. This is the first story I have ever commented on and I felt you needed to know how powerful your writing is. Please don’t stop regardless of the comments you might receive. Remember this is your story, told your way. I am looking forward to reading many gripping stories by you.

SoulOutSoulOut20 days ago

Not gonna lie I was looking for something totally different (I love certain noncon tropes), and planned my evening differently as well lol. To put it lightly, this isn't my kind of stuff, I had to breathe through certain parts and skip a bit two or three times, but at the same time, I couldn't stop reading. Maybe because it was so violent? I mean usually, it feels more like play pretend because you know the character is safe nevertheless - and this was not the case here. I could have skipped and just saw if she made it after all, but this was really well-written and encompassing. I was startled and disturbed by your final note saying you don't condone that kind of behaviour in real life and that you want people to use your story as an outlet, not an inspiration - cause I would have never ever assumed this was an erotic story. The possibility was nonexistent and it was very disturbing to realise someone might have... had the kind of evening I was originally planning to have with this story. To be quite frank I forgot what site we're on, it was like when I look for something light to watch on Netflix and accidentally end up with a true crime story; everything changes and to realise here it didn't terrify the shit out of me. But rationally I know it's okay, that we shouldn't judge people for their fantasies, as long as they're dealing with them in a matter safe (and legal ofc) for both them and others. I was in this category on purpose after all, and I know I could be judged for that as well, even though I do not in the slightest condone any of the behaviours I like to sometimes read about.

The main character was very well-written, to the point that she made me feel really guilty when she talked about hating women who fantasise about noncon stuff πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ I felt legitimately ashamed and felt the need to apologise for lmao. I love that she was smart, but it didn't make her immune to the conditions she was in and that you could actually see the effects of all of the trauma she had to survive when it was happening. It was very realistic in this, same as her being ostracised by her "colleagues" (fucking hate them and so vividly so that's a testament to your writing skills too lol) and Megan literally tuning out of their conversations (which I know they asked for, but she probably preferred it that way and as someone with PTSD I couldn't help being mad at her for that). And, unfortunately for me, Greg was also very realistic; can't remember the last time a horror made my body freeze as it has here, because I could fucking see him in my mind, his smile, his thrill from all this, I imagined everything about him even though I didn't want to, and can't get his image out of my mind (I put my vibe back in the drawer with its battery full lol that ship has sailed for tonight). I loved the little comedic releases we got (they were really funny as well and helped with my rising anxiety during reading), but they also were the thing that made it so realistic and made HIM so realistic. It's very well-thought and psychologically consistent and it's that kind of small stuff (like him finding her flipping him funny) that put the seal on him as a villain. However the moment that really made sense for me and stood out was when he apologised for accidentally choking her - it made sense clinically speaking, it was just very consistent with a certain type of criminals and their thought processes. It was convincing as hell, through every word, sentence and chapter, and while it really shows your talent for the written word, I'm so fucking glad it had only 9 chapters, cause I wouldn't be able to stop reading, and my body is still tensed up from the stress of reading this lmao. I wouldn't be able to sleep if it went on any longer and while that maybe doesn't sound like a compliment, I think when we're talking thrillers/horrors (in my mind that's how it felt like) it is one since it only showcases how unbelievably immersive and convincing your writing was, and what a gut-wrenching process it is to read (I'd assume it would be probably easier if this is your kind of kink).

Also, I love Sarah being the framing device of your story - I was afraid it was gonna be a cheesy story that misused her rape inappropriately, because I hate when that happens, cause for me that dangerously blurs the line between harmless fantasy and real-life sexual assault. Instead, it was so beautiful, that not only did this girl become a cop despite her criticism of the system, and that throughout the story it was a point of reference for the trauma Jane was going through, but that after all that happened she still wouldn't tell Sarah about her being the reason of joining, afraid that she'd blame herself for Jane's assault and that while maybe she wouldn't, Jane won't risk that she might. It was very touching and made me envision future Sarah and Jane that are able to talk about it without it being dangerous for either of them. Also while it was written in the first person, the occasional mentions of Sarah became kind of a narrator in itself, a driving point of the story, and I really loved that. It also felt close to what I would have been thinking in that scenario, which made it all hit even harder.

I can't really say whether most of your story is arousing, cause all that gore and violence are not my turn-ons, but the part in which she felt pleasure was my division lol and if not all that gore and terror around it, I think my evening might have gone as I planned it. As a stand-alone story (still non-con or reluctance just without all the rest) it was hot, so I assume it all was hot if you're into that. I was into that part, but I was too preoccupied with all that trauma happening to stop and enjoy it πŸ˜‚

Overall it's really a great story, well-written, complex, realistic, very dark, but one that you can't put down no matter what - and as a fellow trauma survivor the dark humour in stuff like her fucking laughing during her last rape because she realised she had more orgasms with her rapist than with her ex was funny as hell, but her answering him "wouldn't you like to know" FUCKING KILLED ME LMFAOOO πŸ˜‚ I use humour while dealing with real-life trauma, so happy I got to use it to deal with this fake one too 😁

A bit scared to check your other stories for, maybe another day (and when I don't need to go to sleep lol), but that certainly conveys how convincing this all was. Thank you for all the stress, definitely worth it 😁😎

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous