Jane Makes a Serious Mistake

Story Info
Jane makes a mistake and has to submit.
2k words
4.33
35.6k
45

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 11/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi my name is Jane, my life had been on a regular track until recently. I had been happily married and living a contented suburban life, Greg my husband worked for a local accountancy firm while I work at a prestigious local private school as a year 12 teacher. I love playing sport and although I had just turned 43 I still played competitive basketball and tennis. I had being blessed with youthful genes, I looked a lot younger than my age and my body was in great condition. I was 5'8" weighed about 68 kgs, although slim I had quite large DD breasts. I was proud of my breasts, I knew one day they would start to sag but at this stage they were firm.

Locally I dressed and behaved very modestly as I knew I had to present a staid image. The school was very protective of their image to such an extent a number of excellent teachers had been sacked over the years for relatively minor indiscretions. This was why Greg and I tried to go away as often as possible so we could relax and be ourselves. When we went into the city or away on holidays I loved dressing up provocatively.

I loved showing off my body to Greg, and if other men happened to ogle me then so be it. Our sex life was generally vanilla but occasionally if the moment took us we pushed the boundaries probably like most other couples. As far as I knew neither of us had strayed in our marriage.

About 4 weeks ago I organized for a group of my students that studied art to attend an exhibition of impressionist artists in a nearby city. I knew some of the boys were doing the class as it was perceived to be a easy pass but I still had to push for the interested students.

The trip required an overnight stay so myself and a older male teacher went as supervisors. We booked into the hotel about 4pm as a second school group was checking as well, this wasn't a surprise as it was a relatively cheap hotel that a lot of schools used.

"Hello Jane." I heard a male voice say behind me.

I turned and saw an old college friend.

"Hi Brad, I haven't seen you for a while." I said. Brad looked hot he had obviously looked after himself.

We moved towards each other and gave each other a hug.

"You're looking good." Brad said, looking me up and down.

"Ha, so are you." I replied.

Brad and I had gone through college together, and had dated for a short but exhilarating time. Pretty well all I could remember of our relationship was the incredible sex.

"You here for the night." He asked.

"Yes then back home tomorrow." I said.

"Do you want to catch up for a couple of drinks in the hotel bar later." Brad asked.

"Sure, just for a couple, say about 8." I replied.

I knew I wasn't officially suppose to drink while supervising but most teachers did without any problems.

The check in and evening meal went well and everyone had retired to their respective rooms by 7.30. Even the boys were behaving, being most of them were 18 that was a surprise. I had a quick shower, then slipped into a light summer dress. I was a bit naughty unbuttoning the top of the dress so I was displaying some nice cleavage.

I had no intentions of going too far but I did think it would be a bit of fun.

My teacher companion had settled into his room and was aware I was going out for a short time so he agreed to be the contact for the students.

I wandered into the bar, it was a large hotel so there was quite a few in the bar. Most of the men turned to watch me stride in, my breasts bouncing gently with each step. Brad saw me first and waved, I walked over, and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

It was great catching up with Brad, After a few gin and tonics his smile and blue eyes had me feeling like I was a nineteen year old at college again. I could feel a warmness in my pussy that I shouldn't have been.

I moved to champagne, that was probably a mistake but I was having a great time.

Our conversation had moved from a casual conversation about our lives to some light flirting, even glossing over some of our sexual adventures. It was turning into a very hot conversation.

On returning from the toilet Brad had moved to a booth with a bench seat it was in a secluded darker part of the bar. I looked at him with a smile, he gave a cheeky grin back. He stood up while i started to slide in onto the seat, Brads hand touched my lower back and guided me to my seat. Charming I thought.

We had another drink, Brads leg touching my leg made me nervous but excited.

I nearly leapt up when his hand touched my leg, I looked at him and gave him a smile. That was like giving him a green light, his hand started massaging my leg then moved between my legs. I slightly opened my legs so he could massage my pussy, I sat back and enjoyed the experience.

"Undo your top more" Brad directed.

Looking at him, I undid another two buttons. my bra partially exposed.

"I always loved your breasts" Brad whispered to me as he kissed my neck and applied pressure to my pussy. Brads other hand groped my right breast.

I reached across and squeezed his cock through his pants. We started kissing, our tongues in a frenzy.

I suddenly had a attack of guilt, "No I can't, I am happily married, this is wrong". I said, reluctantly pulling my hand away from his cock.

"We have to stop," I said, almost pleading.

"Okay." Brad said, removing his hand from my wet pussy.

"I'm sorry Brad but I am married, this was so wrong. I just got carried away." I said.

"I get it, at least we had some fun for old times sake." He replied with a smile.

I said my good byes before doing up my top and wandered up to my room. I had enjoyed our evening but had huge regrets that I had played up on my husband. At least I was in another city and I could keep quiet about the evening.

The next morning we completed the art exhibition then headed home. I was home by 7pm, absolutely exhausted but still gave Greg a good fuck, I was so horny.

The next morning started pretty normal, Greg left for work early and I prepared to leave.

My phone buzzed. I opened up the text from an unknown phone.

As I opened it I gasped in horror, it was a photo of Brad and I in the booth.

Below the photo, "I have a video of the whole night. How do you feel about that."

I paused, I didn't know what to say. I didn't reply.

Another text arrived. "It was horny watching you slut yourself, pity it wasn't with your husband."

"It was a mistake, who are you." I replied

"Don't worry who I am, I have a video of everything just worry about what I will do with the video, I could start by sending it to your husband." I received back.

"Please delete the video, I will reward you for deleting it." I replied,

"In time maybe but first we will have some fun. I will send a message tonight with my demands. Don't fuck me around."

"Okay. I will wait, please keep the video to yourself." I begged my unknown stalker.

I went to work, all day I was terrified that everything in my world could be destroyed. I waited all day dreading a call from Greg. I didn't receive any calls thankfully.

The longest day at school finally ended. I drove home, I ran every scenario through my head as I drove, none of it ended well. I was distraught.

The next text arrived. "When are you home alone next."

"Why." I replied.

"So I can receive my payment, "

"I am free tomorrow afternoon my husband is out. What money do you want."

"Oh I don't want money silly girl."

"What do you want." I was getting scared of what the reply would be.

"I am going to use your pretty mouth, you blow me on a one off then I delete the video."

I thought about it, what option did I have, if I didn't I would lose my husband.

"Okay, one blowjob, that's it, but first I want to confirm you have a full video."

I almost instantly received the full video of the evening. It was bad.

"Okay how do you want this to go down"

" At 2pm you will be kneeling in your front room, your front door unlocked. You will have a blindfold on and be topless. You will suck my cock with passion while I play with your nice tits. If you look at me or play any stupid games your sexy video will be sent out to your husband and your principal and to all your students."

"As long as this is a one off. I will be ready at 2pm." I replied, I wasn't happy but I really didn't have a choice.

Saturday came around, I was freaking out, I couldn't believe what I was contemplating. Greg headed off at noon to play golf, I knew he would be gone for hours. I couldn't eat lunch my stomach was so upset. I had never been so nervous and scared.

As 2pm approached I removed my blouse and bra, I placed them on a chair. I sourced a cloth and assumed my position on the floor. I tied the cloth around my head, I was now blinded. I knelt there for a minute or two when I heard my front door open then close. I heard steps, then heard a belt being undone. A hand touched my hair, the tip of a cock touched the bottom of my lip. I opened my mouth, the cock edged into my mouth.

I took the cock further into my mouth and started to bob my head on his cock, It was a large cock that filled my mouth. The hand held the back of my head as he started to thrust into my mouth, literally fucking my mouth. The other hand was groping my breast. He held my head then I felt his cock swell then explode into my mouth. He held my head so his cock was deep in my mouth, I had no choice but to swallow his load.

He the withdrew his cock and wiped his still erect cock across my face.

I heard him do up his pants, then the door opened and closed. I gave it a minute then took off the blindfold and stood up. I grabbed a drink of water then a wine.

My phone buzzed, another text "Nice blowjob Jane." I sort of had some pride in my blowjob but embarrassed I had put myself in this situation.

"I expect the video to be deleted." I replied.

"You might have another problem."

"You promised."

The next text arrived. I opened it with trepidation.

It was a video of me on my knees, topless sucking on a black cock. I couldn't see the face of the other person as it was zoomed in on the cock in my mouth. I could hear myself moaning and slurping as I sucked on the cock, my right hand fondling his balls.

Then it hit me, the video was from an angle that meant another person was in the room. They had tricked and used me.

"Oh Jane, we are going to have some fun now," was written below the video.