Alone Together in the Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The couple kissed fiercely, each one longing to love and worship the other. Finally, Jax managed to rip his mouth away from Ryan's adoring kisses.

"I'm still covered in bruises. I don't see how you can find me handsome," said Jax. He looked at Ryan. Ryan was taking such good care of him. It was better than he deserved. No one had ever treated him like this. Jax had never been adored. Jax had never been loved. Jax knew he was nothing but a burden.

"Shhh. Just watch. Just enjoy. Just be." Ryan took Jax's uncertain hands and placed them on his shoulders.

Ryan kept his eyes on the nervous Jax as Jax unbuttoned Ryan's shirt and let it fall to the floor. Jax's hands were shaking. Ryan didn't know if it was from nervousness or excitement. Ryan kissed Jax on the temple and ran his hand lovingly through Jax's long cinnamon hair.

Jax just stared in wonder at Ryan's muscular chest. Ryan was more handsome than he could believe. This wasn't some trucker on the interstate or a John in a back alley. Ryan was his! They were together as lovers. Jax never thought he'd have this.

Jax lifted his t-shirt over his head and tossed it to the floor. His gaze barely left the amazing man beside him as Jax struggled to undo both their jeans. At last, with both their clothes discarded, Jax lay in Ryan's arms naked.

Jax knew that Ryan was glorious...perfection...he ran his hand up and down Ryan's muscular chest. Jax's hand traced the line of each well-defined muscle. Soon, the hands were accompanied by kisses from Jax.

His actions drew a sigh of pleasure from Ryan that spurred his desire. His cock grew hard against Jax's thigh. Then slowly, hesitantly, Jax snaked his hand down to Ryan's cock. At first, his hand lingered trepidatiously.

Jax uncertainty looked at Ryan, and Ryan winked. Jax took that as a sign of encouragement. He started working his hand up and down. Ryan's moans of pleasure made Jax want Ryan more than he had thought possible to want anyone. Ryan was the light of his life. His salvation. Ryan was his love!

The abuse Jax endured melted away when he was with Ryan. Jax knew he had a new fate, world, and lover. Jax could be himself around Ryan.

Jax just enjoyed the sight of Ryan's reactions to his ministrations. Ryan was eager, willing and in bliss. Gathering up even more courage, Jax kissed his way down and took Ryan's cock in his mouth. He heard Ryan give out a little gasp. Ryan's sounds of pleasure only drove Jax on. He picked up his speed, working up and down his lover's turgid cock.

Soon Ryan's cock was engulfed. Jax moved his head up and down, settling into a familiar rhythm. He swirled his tongue against Ryan. His fingers moved up to caress Ryan's ball sack, stroking the sensitive skin over and over until his lover openly whimpered and squirmed on the bed. Ryan's hands were twisting in the sheets. Yes, he'd had other lovers before, but how could it feel oh-so-good with Jax? Ryan needed release; he couldn't stand much more teasing.

Jax couldn't smile, exactly-his lips were wrapped too tightly around Ryan's hard cock for that. But he was happy. He knew his lover was in ecstasy.

It was so easy to bring Ryan pleasure that Jax didn't even have to think about it. His lips and tongue knew exactly how to caress Ryan's turgid cock, just where to lick the tiny fold of skin right below the tip.

"I'm gonna cum!" Ryan cried out in warning.

Jax pulled back and watched as Ryan intensely came. His lover twisted in the sheets and let cries of bliss.

After Ryan had finished his orgasm, he pulled Jax to him. Jax openly accepted Ryan. He parted his arms...his hand flexed against Ryan's back as the lovers met against Ryan's muscular chest. It was an amazing feeling as Jax eagerly merged his mouth with Ryan's again and again. Jax's tongue outlined Ryan's lips teasingly. Jax held nothing back.

Jax wanted his Ryan to have everything. The lovers were in sync. Ryan also wanted to give everything to Jax. Ryan knew Jax was the one. Jax was Ryan's world. His one and only true mate!

"I don't know why I was so scared before." Jax laughed merrily from under Ryan. He smiled up at Ryan and kissed him.

"Well, none of that matters now. Let's go take a shower; you're all dirty and need to be cleaned off," stated Ryan as he led Jax to his small shower. He started the water, and Ryan stepped in.

It was Ryan's turn to look at Jax. He marvelled at how the water beaded across his lover's still-healing body and flowed down to his cock. It was then that Ryan realized Jax's cock was still hard. He wanted to bring his lover as much pleasure as Jax had brought him.

Ryan went behind Jax and started stroking Jax's cock. He squeezed Jax's butt. After only a few strokes, Jax came. Jax turned with both a look of horror and apology to Ryan.

"I'm sorry, Ryan, I didn't mean to cum that soon. I've just never been touched there before by anyone I love...ever. It's been so long and..." started Jax with a look of sorrow on his face.

"It's okay...I understand...Jax, you don't have to apologize to me ever." stated Ryan as he stopped Jax's apology with a deep kiss. "Now, let's get you cleaned up." Ryan continued washing his lover off until Jax was clean and the water had gone cold.

The couple went to bed. Jax soon drifted off to sleep, but Ryan stayed up looking at the ceiling. Ryan had finally found his true mate. A man he desired and loved. Where did he want to go from here? What did Jax think of their experience, and how would he explain it to his pack? Ryan only had questions.

A few weeks went by with the couple simply being a couple, talking, hanging out and making love on a regular basis. Soon came a time when Ryan was supposed to report into his Alpha. Ryan knew his Alpha would smell Jax's scent all over him. There was no longer a way to parry or dodge the fact that he was gay.

"I have something to tell you," Ryan said one night as the lovers lay together, sat naked on the sofa, drinking hot chocolate after a particularly good love-making session.

Ryan turned towards Jax and savoured the sight of him. Once, Ryan might have wanted to conceal the fact that he was gay in order to stay with his pack...his family. But, now that he had Jax, Ryan knew he had a family; at long last, he had a love of his own. Jax gave him courage. Jax gave him love; with Jax, Ryan had a family of his own.

Still, Ryan was agitated about seeing his Alpha. His Alpha could kill him for being gay. According to ancient wolf law, he'd be within his rights. If Ryan didn't report to his Alpha, he'd be tracked down and killed for sure, Jax along with him.

"What are you going to tell me?' questioned Jax. "If it's your gay...I already knew that." he teased Ryan. He could tell that his lover was agitated and worried for him. Jax had never seen Ryan in such a state.

"No...well...yes about the gay part. But that's not what I want to tell you...Well, it is...it's a long story. I just need you to trust me for five minutes. I need your absolute trust. Can you do that?" questioned Ryan. He tried to remain strong, but uncertainty and despair filled his voice. What if his Jax left him over this? It had only been a few months, but Ryan loved Jax more than anything in his life. How could he survive if Jax left him?

"Yeah..." said Jax. Jax trusted Ryan, but this situation was just too perplexing. He wondered what was so bad that Ryan was in such a state. Jax didn't want Ryan to be distraught around him. He loved Ryan no matter what.

Before his eyes, Ryan changed into a chestnut-brown wolf. Jax dropped his hot chocolate. Quick as lightning, Ryan reached out and, caught the coffee and handed it back to Jax. Not a drop had been spilled. Jax remained where he was standing.

"Uhmm...I have to sit down." were the first words out of this mouth." Jax slowly slid down the sofa and sat cross-legged on the floor. Ryan, still in wolf form, came and sat next to Jax. He placed his head on Jax's leg. Jax started petting him.

"Can you change back so I can talk to you? It's so weird talking to you as...well, whatever it is that you are. So could you be you?" questioned Jax.

Instantaneously, Ryan was back. Ryan's head was still in Jordan's lap, and Jordan ran his fingers through Ryan's chestnut hair. "Wanna tell me what that was all about? Do I even want to know?" questioned Jax.

Ryan sat up straight and looked Jax in the eyes. Kissed him squarely on the lips and said, "Simple...I'm a werewolf." As soon as the words were out of Ryan's mouth, Ryan couldn't believe he'd uttered them. He'd exposed his pack! He'd shown a human he was a werewolf! He was breaking so many cardinal rules!

Jax just shook his head. He was still in shock. "Like a howling at the moon, running around in a pack...movie type of werewolf?" he questioned.

Ryan laughed a little and shrugged. He wasn't going to explain all the nuances of being a werewolf to Jax now. Ryan was surprised and delighted that Jax hadn't bolted. Did this mean there was a chance? Ryan didn't dare hope! Still, Jax was still here! Jax was now running his hands through Ryan's chestnut hair. He was still in shock.

"Yeah...I guess I'm the running around howling at the moon type of werewolf...but it's not all who I am...I'm me, too. I'm still your Ryan, even when I'm in wolf form." said Ryan. He kissed the still-startled Jax on the cheek.

"Well...uhmm...okay then. I can tell it's a big deal for you to come out to me like this. It must be really hard for you. I love you, Ryan. I'm still with you even though you're a gay werewolf...I love you." said Jax as he kissed Ryan again.

"You're good at reading me; I'm nervous because I have to go report to my Alpha soon. He'll smell your scent on me and know we've been fucking...it's forbidden for me to tell you these things. It's forbidden for me to be with you...because you're a mortal...and we're a gay couple." Ryan said. He was ashamed at how old-fashioned his Alpha was. Why couldn't his Alpha just accept that he loved Jax? Why couldn't love just be love?

Ryan believed what the world needed more than anything else was love, sweet love. He wanted to throw everything besides him and Jax away. He wanted nothing more than for them to be together. Jax was his love. Jax was all that mattered. Jax also loved Ryan. They were true mates, after all—mortal and werewolf.

"Calm down; everything is going to be alright. I'm going to come with you to see your Alpha. He'll understand when he sees how in love we are." Jax stated firmly. He kissed Ryan on the temple. Jax was determined to follow Ryan anywhere even if it were into the depths of Hell.

"Jax, you don't understand....my Alpha is an asshole. He might kill me...he'll definitely kill you," said Ryan, as he ran his hands through Jax's long cinnamon hair. Ryan loved Jax and didn't want anything to happen to him. Jax had endured enough. He'd barely gotten over the injuries from his accident. If it hadn't been for Ryan's blood transfusions, there was no telling what would have happened to Jax.

"I don't care. I'm coming with you. You're mine, and I'm yours. We love each other, and we've got to stick together!" Jax said firmly. He was still puzzled over Ryan's werewolf nature. Jax had a million questions, but none of that mattered now. Werewolf or not, Ryan was his Ryan; Jax loved his Ryan.

The next morning, Ryan and Jax headed out to see Ryan's alpha. It was a long drive. The entire trip, Ryan's heart was filled with uncertainty and doubt. He was afraid the entire journey, but Jax gave him stout-heartedness. Ryan would do this for Jax. He would do it so they could be a couple.

All too soon, they arrived at the werewolf compound. Ryan kissed Jax's hand as they met with his Alpha.

"I smell this man's scent on you. I know you've copulated with him. I should kill you for this. I should kill both of you. You're both alone in this world. No one would miss you. No one will cry bitter tears over your death---tell me why I shouldn't rip you to shreds...I may be forgiving." said the Alpha.

Ryan was cautious and fearful. He'd been raised in the pack and dealt with his Alpha's harsh rules all his life. He was wordless.

"Listen buddy...whoever the fuck you are, I don't give a damm whatever your title is. You're not MY Alpha. You don't want to kill us---the world is changing. No one wants your traditional ways anymore. You may think it's the right move to kill us out of anger, morality, or whatever reason you come up with. It may play well with your pack for now. But, they'll always remember it---your harsh judgements. Resentment and discontent will start in your pack's hearts. Sooner or later, it'll turn to a fiercely hot, bubbling boil. If you kill, Ryan and I---it'll come back to bite you in the ass sooner or later. Just let us go. Just let us be free. We'll go away peacefully and never bother you again. That's what you want to do." said Jax, giving the Alpha none of the respect he was used to.

The Alpha glared at Jax with irate eyes. How dare this gay mortal speak to him like this? He was an Alpha; he deserved respect. He should smite this man here and now. Still, a voice in his head told him to wait. Mortals were impatient, and Ryan hadn't had his say.

"As for you?" he sternly questioned Ryan.

Ryan was still hesitant to talk back to his Alpha. Still, he loved Jax more than anything. They couldn't live here.

"I'm with Jax. I love him more than anything, more than my pack, more than my life...we're true mates." Ryan struggled to get his emotional words out, but he meant them with all of his soul, with all of his heart, with every fibre of his being.

Ryan's Alpha glared at the couple. He wanted to kill them! He wanted to rip them in half! According to ancient pack rules, they deserved it, but he realized the ignorant mortal was probably right.

Despite his adherence to the ancient laws, New ways and ideas were starting to blossom in his pack; if he killed them, his Alphahood would be questioned, and pack members would ask bitter questions. He and he alone was meant to rule this pack. Alpha knew there was only one choice.

"Go then, both of you. You're no longer part of this pack. You're a couple now. It's what you want. You have five minutes to leave." said the Alpha, not bothering to look at Jax and Ryan or wish them good luck. Why would he think about them at all? They were no longer part of his pack. They were no longer any of his concern. They just needed to leave and not pollute his pack with their modern indecent behaviours.

"Yes, Alpha. I understand," said Ryan. Ryan couldn't believe their good luck. He'd been certain Jax, and he would wind up dead. He'd just gone back there to tell them things. He hadn't wanted to be accepted. As Ryan left his pack, a deep sense of relief cascaded over him. He and Jax were finally free. Free to do what they wanted. They were free to be together and love. The lovers headed down the road and to their destiny, whatever it might be. They were nothing but a couple in love.

(This is an entry for Halloween Story Contest 2023. I love to hear comments from my readers. Good or bad! Please rate and vote!)

12