The New Norm 01: Alone Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******************************************************************************

Day 15 of the pandemic.

Derek dumped his mother's laundry onto the sofa. Folding clothes was on his list of least favorite pastimes, but he was so bored that he welcomed anything to do. Besides, the young man was trying to make himself useful around the house and make life easier for his mother; he knew she would appreciate the gesture.

The handsome teenager grabbed one of his mother's t-shirts, folded it neatly, and placed it aside. But when he reached for the next item, he suddenly retracted his hand if it was a poisonous snake. It was pair of bright pink panties! Derek eyed the pile more closely and realized that it consisted primarily of underwear, 2-piece bikinis, sports bras, and yoga pants... his favorite clothing to see on women! However, these were his mother's personal items, and Derek was tempted to stuff everything back in the laundry basket and leave it in her bedroom.

But...

The inquisitive young man glanced about furtively to make sure that his mother wasn't around, then sifted through the pile. The majority of the intimate apparel was made of silk or satin, and appeared to be the expensive type that a woman might romantically receive from a significant other. The sports bras and bikinis were also very appealing, but it was the pink panties that really caught Derek's attention. They were definitely not "granny underwear"!

Derek also discovered that his mother apparently liked to wear different styles of panties, a previously unknown fact that made his heart race. Most of them were of the fairly common bikini bottom style, but there were hipster-cuts and sexy low-rise ones, too. The teen even noticed a few thongs mixed in which surprised him.

But his attention kept returning to the bright pink panties.

Of the "boyshort" variety, it wouldn't be as appealing to most men compared to the other styles. However, Derek was an athlete at heart, and this particular piece of underwear definitely had an sporty vibe to it, similar to the short shorts that the female volleyball players flaunted on the high school varsity team. Derek also knew that his mother was physically active and that these particular panties would flatter her athletic frame quite nicely.

The young man glanced around once more to make certain that he was still alone, then leaned back, closed his eyes, and imagined his mother clad in the panties that he currently clutched in his hand. Fantasizing about her may have been immoral and taboo, but that didn't change the fact that she possessed a rocking body! And the sexy underwear helped to paint an even more incredible picture in his mind.

Derek was tempted to touch himself, but opened his eyes with a chuckle and tossed his mother's underwear back into the pile of clothes. Shaking his head, he picked up the laundry basket and stood up to drop it off in her bedroom. But as he passed the kitchen, the young man peered through the sliding glass door and into the backyard.

His mother sunbathing topless!

Luckily, Lola was laying on her stomach or Derek may have dropped everything and masturbated right there on the spot. But male hormones still incited a natural bodily reaction, and his penis stiffened instantly. Though the young man stared at his mother guilty, he had come to terms long ago that the woman who had given birth to him was super-hot. And while he pretended to react angrily whenever his friends referred to her as a "MILF", Derek proudly considered the acronym a badge of honor and a high compliment.

His mother WAS a "MILF", after all!

Baffled by his burgeoning feelings, Derek tore his eyes away from the enticing body in his backyard and hurried to his mother's room, where he deposited the laundry basket near the bed. But as he turned to leave, he hesitated and stared at the pink underwear sitting atop the pile of clothes. It seemed to be beckoning, and the image of his mother laying on the grass topless was immediately replaced by a vision of her wearing nothing but these panties.

Derek robotically retrieved it. Then, without thinking, he brought the underwear to his nose and inhaled deeply. The fabric smelled like clean laundry, but the scent of his mother was unmistakable. He licked his lips and swallowed hard. Lola, literally, owned dozens, if not over a hundred, pairs of panties; she'd never miss just one.

On a wicked impulse, Derek tucked the item into his pocket and scurried away.

******************************************************************************

Day 21 of the pandemic.

Lola and Derek sat shoulder to shoulder as they viewed the movie streaming on the television. It was an action comedy that they had previously watched together on the big screen prior to the pandemic. Like before, they enjoyed it with popcorn, which was in a large bowl on Derek's lap.

"This is my favorite part!" he cried, pointing at the screen.

Lola nudged him playfully. "Shut up, you're going to ruin it!"

They laughed together.

As his mother reached into the bowl for more popcorn, Derek was acutely aware of how close her hand was to his penis. The mere thought sent a pulse through his crotch, and he nervously wondered if she had noticed the bowl shifting slightly on his lap. Adjusting himself casually, he wound up sitting even closer against his mother.

Lola reacted by snuggling with her son.

The pair had been talking and laughing throughout the whole movie, but now fell silent. Derek suddenly felt extremely hot as his mother rested her head on his broad shoulder. Instinctively, he turned and gently rubbed his nose into her hair. And as Derek inhaled, the soft, silky strands emitted a familiar fragrance that acted like a pheromone.

Just like the panties that were hidden in his room.

******************************************************************************

Lola could feel her son tense as she nestled against him. The warmth and firmness of his body was delightfully cozy, and she couldn't recall any other man making her feel this way save for her late husband. But when his nose glided across her hair, Lola immediately sensed a change in her son's demeanor.

Lola realized that they were acting playful but inappropriate. However, 21 days of social isolation and the recent loss of Morgan was changing her... and her son, as well. It wasn't a stretch to believe that the pandemic had altered the entire world on a macro and micro level.

The sum of it all tore at Lola; she would've been alone had it not been for her son.

The woman took a piece of popcorn and wordlessly brought it to Derek's lips. He was initially unsure how to react, but when the popcorn hovered by his mouth the young man opened his lips, allowing her to deposit it inside. Derek thought his mother might feed him again but, instead, she took the bowl from his lap and placed it on his other side. Then, shifting her entire body, Lola lay her head across her son's thighs to continue watching the movie.

******************************************************************************

Derek couldn't see his mother's expression as he peered down at her, and he was grateful that she couldn't see his. His legs suddenly felt rubbery, and he doubted that he could even stand right now. But his mother seemed so at ease strewn across the couch on his lap.

Several strands of hair fell across Lola's face, and Derek gently tucked them behind her ear. It was an intimate and romantic act. Knowing that he was embarking on an unknown and potentially dangerous path, he then reached over and fed her a piece of popcorn, just like she had done for him moments ago.

But when Derek gave her another piece, she leaned her head forward and opened her lips so wide that his fingertips entered her mouth. Not daring to look down, the young man felt a sinuous tongue deftly relieve him of the popcorn. However, as he slowly pulled back, he felt his mother suck on his fingers.

The innuendo was clear... or was it just his overactive imagination?

They watched the remainder of the movie in silence.

******************************************************************************

Day 23 of the pandemic.

Lola closed her eyes and looked up, letting the water envelop her naked body.

She had just come in from another round of sunbathing and though the weather was hot, few things in life compared to a nice, warm shower. But, unfortunately, she couldn't stand here without thinking of Morgan. The couple had enjoyed a wonderful sex life, and some of the wildest and most satisfying sex they ever experienced together happened right here.

Morgan...

Lola opened her eyes and sighed forlornly. She never expected to be a widow at the young age of 36, but those were the cards that life had dealt her. Depression and heartbreak still gripped her, further skewed by the craziness that was occurring throughout the world right now. The woman missed her husband and, quite frankly, she missed sex, too. Morgan hadn't passed away that long ago, and Lola believed that to even consider dating so soon after his death would be an insult to his memory. But she was lonely and, like ALL people, had needs.

Flesh was weak, and Lola was only human.

Lola recalled the last time she and Morgan had sex in this shower: he had bent her roughly and penetrated her from behind. His thrusts were so powerful that she bumped her head on the tiled wall several times even after extending her arms to brace herself. And when her husband climaxed, he had pulled out of her vagina and stroked himself all over her ass. It was dirty, on par with something that one might see in porn, but it was thrilling and fulfilling... exactly the type of sex that she had enjoyed with Morgan.

Morgan...

Lola closed her eyes again and began to touch herself. Her hand glided across her nipples and then along her clit, but they were already fully erect. The tall blonde hadn't masturbated in eons and timidly massaged her clitoral hood. Her own touch was so electric that Lola moaned, and she couldn't recall masturbation ever feeling this good. With her opposite hand, she tweaked and pinched her nipples.

The beautiful woman shivered under the cascade of warm water.

Squeezing her eyes tight, Lola surreptitiously slipped her left index and middle fingers into her pussy and pleasured herself more intimately. She knew that she was alone, of course, but the naughtiness of her actions spurred her to move bashfully. Now she supported the undersides of her swollen breasts with her right forearm and hugged herself, compressing them in a way that felt luxurious as if her breasts were supported by a comfortable bra. At the same time, Lola's digits were slipping deeper and deeper into her pussy and shrill, erratic moans were escaping from her lips.

It wasn't like having a nice fat cock inside of her, but beggars couldn't be choosers.

The woman thought of Morgan as she fingered herself, imaging that it was his manhood that was inside of her now. The fantasy stimulated her arousal.

Morgan....oh, Morgan.

Derek...

The image of her son's handsome face abruptly pushed her late husband's aside. It was shocking in the heat of the moment, but in retrospect, Lola wasn't that surprised. She felt her pussy getting looser and wetter, and the need to fuck was overwhelming. As the woman explored her own body, her rapture was punctuated by a single word:

"Derek..."

******************************************************************************

Derek scowled as his video-chat with Katrina ended prematurely. Locked in the privacy of their own bedrooms, both teens had stripped naked and talked dirty to each other via their cellphones for almost an hour. Katrina had gifted her boyfriend a close-up of her tits and touched herself per his instructions; Derek, in turn, focused his cellphone on his enormous erection and stroked himself and as he described, in very graphic detail, all the ways he was going to ravage her once he saw her again.

The young man had intended to cum on screen for Katrina, but they were interrupted when someone knocked on her door. She was forced to frantically dress and disconnect for their video-chat before he could climax. This, of course, left her boyfriend sexually frustrated.

After almost 4 weeks of social isolation, Derek's hormones were raging like a fierce storm. He surfed the internet for porn more times in the past month than he had his entire life prior. He genuinely missed Katrina, but what he dearly missed was sex... of the traditional and oral kind.

Derek stared at his cellphone hoping his girlfriend would return, or at least send him a sex-text. But after 10 long minutes he grew impatient. Their dirty talk still had him aroused and he desperately needed to jerk off, but hunger superseded his need to cum. Annoyed, he eventually dressed and headed to the kitchen with his cellphone clutched tightly in his hand in the event that Katrina called back.

Fucking coronavirus, Derek thought irritably. It was horrible enough that people all over the world were dying and losing their jobs because of the pandemic. And the potential that he might not start his 1st year of college on time--- there was even discussion that it be pushed back an entire year--- was starting to seem like a demoralizing possibility. Now he couldn't touch or even see his girlfriend. The young man realized he was being petty and that there were much greater tragedies occurring everywhere, but he was still annoyed.

"Derek..."

He heard his mother intone his name. However, the inflection of her voice sounded odd. It wasn't frantic or distressed. More accurately, it was loud yet oddly subdued at the same time.

Derek furrowed his eyebrows and pivoted towards his mother's bedroom.

Upon entering, he immediately heard the shower running and stopped. Perhaps his mother had forgotten a towel or needed a new bar of soap? He was about to call out but froze when she uttered his name again.

"Oh, Derek..."

Her voice sounded passionate, and it peculiarly reminded him of his girlfriend's tone moments ago. Confused but curious, Derek softly tiptoed into his mother's bedroom. Then, very uncharacteristically, he peeked into the master bathroom.

Steam obscured the glass shower door, but the teen could clearly see his mother inside. Her knees were slightly bowed as she pressed her back against the tiled wall. Even from the distance Derek could discern that his mother's eyes were closed, but he gaped at the placement of her hands on her own pussy and tits!

He didn't notice his mother's O-shaped mouth and rapturous expression until she moaned his name yet again.

Derek realized that was witnessing something he was never meant to see, and he flushed in embarrassment and horror. But he continued to stare at his mother, and was stunned at her natural, exquisite beauty. She possessed a body that was, literally, perfect.

Those tits...my god, those tits...

An erection unlike Derek had ever experienced bulged painfully in his pants, and his heart pounded so hard that it echoed in his ears. Katrina had aroused him earlier, but his mother was making him leak. It was such an amazing vision to watch her touch herself.

Without thinking, the young man lifted his cellphone and snapped a picture.

Then he quickly fled.

******************************************************************************

"Oh, fuck," Derek breathed as he shut his bedroom door. What the hell had just happened? What was his mom doing... and what did HE just do?!?!

The teen was still trying to grasp the gravity of the situation as he paced anxiously. The smartest thing to do would be to get rid of his mother's pic and never speak of it to anyone. Yea... that's a great idea. He lifted his cellphone and prepared to delete the evidence forever.

But Derek hesitated as he stared at the screen.

Her blissful expression... the way she touched herself... the way her body was clearly succumbing to self-pleasure... the young man had always considered his mother very beautiful, but never more than the way she appeared now. She was so sexy in her vulnerable state.

How could he delete perfection?

Still staring at his cellphone, Derek opened a dresser drawer and sifted through his clothes that were haphazardly stuffed inside. Reaching deep, he withdrew his greatest treasure: the pink panties. Derek was fully aware that he was committing an unspeakable sin as he looked at his mother's pic then at her panties before turning back to his cellphone again.

With the hand that was clutching the underwear, he pushed his pants to his ankles and stepped out of them. Derek's massive erection quivered as he continued to stare back and forth between the objects in his hands. They were more valuable to him than money.

With a resigned sigh and a sense of profound wrongness that he was too weak to resist, the teen wrapped his mother's sexy panties around his cock and used it to masturbate.

Like most young men, he regularly jerked off but had never climaxed so quickly or as hard. In fact, Derek nearly erupted all over the carpet before he caught the stream in his mother's underwear at the last moment. The silky material soaked his spunk up like a sponge.

The dirty deed was over in a matter of seconds, but Derek was gasping as his heart continued to thunder his chest. He squeezed his eyes shut, and the mental image of his wet, nude mother touching herself was even more vivid than the picture he had sneakily captured. The teen shook his head as if to clear his mind, but the sight was forever etched in his mind.

"Mom...," he sighed.

******************************************************************************

Day 30 of the pandemic.

It was almost 2am, but Lola couldn't sleep. She missed her husband. And a month of social isolation, and being unable to work or live the life that she had taken for granted, was taking its toll. Even worse, the woman could tell that her son was beginning to decompensate, too. He had been so edgy lately that she was beginning to worry more for him than herself.

Unable to remain in bed any longer, she threw the covers off and rolled to her feet. It would probably make her even more depressed, but she needed a drink. Trying to suppress her hopelessness, she headed for the wet bar in the kitchen.

As Lola entered the hallway, however, she noticed light coming from Derek's bedroom. The door was cracked slightly, so she padded over to check on him. She was about to knock when she heard Katrina's voice.

"I wish you were here with me right now, Derek. I miss you so much."

"I miss you, too, Kat. The things that I'm going to do to you when I see you again..."

"Oh? Like what?"

"Well, first, I'm going to make you suck me off from your knees again. If you're a good girl, I might even bend you over and nail that pretty pussy of yours."

"Ooohhh... I love it when you talk dirty like that."

"I love you, Kat."

"I love you, too, Derek."

Lola sighed. Despite their naughty talk, there was something sweet and innocent about their young love. Deep down, she was happy for her son, but a great deal of jealousy still gnawed at the beautiful woman's heart.

Lola watched through the crack in the doorway as Derek disconnected from the video-chat with his girlfriend. Expecting him to toss his cellphone aside and perhaps go back to sleep, she went to knock on his door. Instead, she paused as her son continued to stare intently at the screen. His eyes never wavered as he reached beneath his pillow and pulled out a pink, silky item.