The New Norm 01: Alone Together

Story Info
Hot mom and handsome son find comfort in each other's arms.
14k words
4.57
88.7k
174

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,186 Followers

The spring of 2020 proved to be a trying time for Derek. At 18 years-old, he was poised to enjoy the remainder of his senior year of high school. Sure, the ticket to the college of his choice had already been stamped on the strength of his all-state athletic prowess as well as by a 4.0 GPA. But while high school had been a wonderful experience, Derek was excited to embark on the next phase of his life.

But then the coronavirus pandemic struck, and life was never the same for Derek... or for the rest of the world.

Sadly, the pandemic claimed the life of his father Morgan. Afflicted with an underlying but seemingly mild respiratory disease, the young man's father was unexpectedly one of the first people in the country to fall victim to the coronavirus. It caught Derek and his mother Lola completely by surprise. But Lola, like his father, was a rock in Derek's life, and she steadied him during such a dark time.

Due to the deadly pandemic, schools and entire industries in Florida shut down, and it seemed as though the entire world grounded to a halt. Floridians who didn't work an "essential job" were "strongly recommended" to stay home, and allowed to venture out only for very specific reasons. The world seemed to change overnight.

As a result, instead of celebrating the twilight of his senior year with his friends and girlfriend Katrina, Derek was confined to his house with mother. The first few days combined with the recent death of his father was initially terrible for him to deal with. There were so many drastic changes to his life in such a short period of time.

But strangely, as the "stay-at-home-order" dragged on, Derek soon discovered that being alone with his mother wasn't such a bad thing.

Society careened into uncharted territory, and people changed and did what they had to do to stay sane.

******************************************************************************

When Lola's husband unexpectedly passed away from a pandemic that seemed to strike from nowhere, her world was immediately turned upside down. But she barely had time to mourn before the temporary furlough of her job and the "stay-at-home" order went into effect. A horrible time became even worse.

The only thing that made Lola endure was Derek. As should've been the case for any mother, she loved her son profusely. He was the center of her universe, which was even more poignant now that Morgan was no longer alive. Only the two of them remained, and taking care of her son became the woman's sole priority.

Lola never would've believed that she'd marry her high school sweetheart, but that's precisely what happened not long after graduation. She and Morgan were barely 18 when they wed, and not yet 19 when they happily brought Derek into the world. And now, whenever Lola gazed at her son, it was like looking at her late husband when he was Derek's age. The teenager shared the same curly blonde locks at his father as well as the same rugged good looks. At almost 6 feet and 4 inches, he was much taller than Morgan, but had also inherited his father's broad, muscular build and lopsided, roguish smile.

Derek's presence prevented his mother from following into a deep depression. He was no longer a child and virtually a grown man, but Lola still doted on him. And that essentially sustained her during the prolonged the "stay-at-home" mandate.

Derek is so handsome, the woman thought. Just like his father...

Society careened into uncharted territory, and people changed and did what they had to do to stay sane.

******************************************************************************

Day 7 of the pandemic.

Derek dove smoothly into the swimming pool. The water was much colder than expected, but the cooler temperature was much appreciated on this humid day. Not even noon yet, the muggy Florida air was already oppressive.

The young man knifed through the water like a fish and exhaled explosively when he emerged at the opposite end of the pool. Derek treaded water as he clung to an outcropping and opened his eyes, and he was immediately greeted by the sight of his mother. She was such a vision as she peered down at him that the teen momentarily froze.

Lola was a striking blonde like her son and, though not as outwardly muscular, was comparatively fit and athletic. She had practically grown up on the Florida beaches in a 2-piece bikini and more recently found often herself in sports bras and yoga pants. But Derek's mother had the body for such flattering attire: toned and sleek with eye-popping chiseled washboard abs, and skin that was perpetually sun-kissed.

Derek actually inherited his height from his mother, who was a 6ft blonde and about 2 inches taller than his late father. But where Derek's blonde locks always appeared tousled as if he had just rolled out of bed or played in some kind of grunge band, Lola's illustrious hair was long, straight, and silky, and currently tied in a cute ponytail that made the 36 year-old woman appear her son's age.

From his low vantage point, Derek caught a full view of the undersides of Lola's breasts. Long ago, he had discovered that they were 34c, and considered them the ideal size and shape. In a word, his mother's tits were perfect.

Derek took in all of her physical features for the countless time as he gawked at her. But Lola shook the 2 glasses of water that she held in her hands, tickling the ice cubes and snapping her son back to attention. "Hey, babe. Thought you might want some water."

"Thanks. You read my mind."

"That's because I'm your mother, dear," Lola replied with playful haughtiness.

As she turned, Derek stared at his mother's ass, which was highlighted magnificently by her bikini bottom. In fact, the tantalizing side-ties which were wrapped in bows seemed exponentially larger than the tiny piece of fabric that covered her behind. Like all male teenagers, Derek was basically all raging hormones at this stage of life, and he suddenly wanted to reach out, pull one of those tantalizing side-ties loose, and let the bikini bottom fall away...

What the fuck, dude? Derek chastised himself. This was his mother that he was daydreaming about! Disgusted, shook his head and catapulted himself out of the pull with his strong arms. He approached Lola, who was languidly strewn atop a beach towel, prone, with her head rolled to one side. The young man plopped next to her and took one of the glasses of water between them. He was about to sip it when he stopped and gazed into the distance.

Neither spoke for a while, but the young man eventually sighed.

Lola turned her head towards her son. "What's on your mind, babe?" she asked quietly.

Derek paused to gather his thoughts. "I don't know, mom. Nothing... everything. We've been stuck at home for a week now. I miss all the normal things, you know? I miss surfing with my friends. I miss my girlfriend. I miss going out and just doing stuff. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I even miss high school."

The woman's expression was tender. "Is that all that's on your mind?"

Another sigh. "I miss dad."

Lola immediately sat up and hugged her son. Her warm, lithe body contrasted with his wet, muscular form as they held each other close. "I miss him, too, babe. He was gone so quickly that I feel like we didn't get to say a proper good-bye."

Derek knew that his mother was about to cry, and immediately despised himself. Whatever heartache he was suffering from his father's death, his mother was experiencing the same. Maybe even worse.

Lola inhaled sharply and she reigned in her emotions with herculean effort. Not matter how badly the world was deteriorating, she was hell-bent on maintaining a strong façade for her son. She was about to offer some encouraging words, but Derek surprisingly beat her to it.

"It's just us now, mom," he state somberly, hugging her more fiercely. "We're going to get each other through these crazy times. We're going to take care of each other."

Despite herself, the woman laughed. "That's something your father would've said. You sound just like him... you always have." She withdrew from her son. "You know what, babe? Why don't you give Katrina a call? I'm sure she misses you as much as you miss her. She'd love to hear the sound of your voice."

Derek suddenly perked up, but then looked at his mother, unsure.

"Oh, go on, you silly boy." Lola made a shooing motion. "I'm fine. I'm going to lay in the sun a bit longer, then I'll come in. Maybe we can walk towards the beach after you're done chatting with her?"

"That sounds great. You're the best."

"That's because I'm your mother, dear," Lola repeated glibly.

Derek chuckled as Lola lay back on her stomach and turned away from him. Before he departed, however, the young man's eyes lingered as she reached behind to undo the bikini top. Her flawless skin shined as Lola brushed the strings aside to getting avoid tan lines.

Derek gaped at his mother's exposed backside. It appeared as smooth as silk, and her upper back muscles rippled impressively even with the slightest movements. Hormones raging once more, the young man remained rooted in place for a considerable amount of time before he finally caught himself and rushed off to check in with his girlfriend.

As her son entered the house, Lola turned her head to regard his retreating form. His strong, muscular body looked as though it was chiseled in stone. And the woman had to admit, the way his skimpy Speedos clung to his bottom was awfully flattering. Lola sighed, as much from being a heartbroken widow as a proud mother.

Her son was beautiful, just like his father.

******************************************************************************

Day 14 of the pandemic.

Lola was still irritated as she carried the 2 small bags into the house. 2 weeks into the pandemic, and shoppers were still "panic-buying" at the grocery store! There wasn't much on her grocery list, yet she had almost returned home empty-handed. The youthful-looking woman was certain that common, everyday items--- like eggs, milk, and toilet paper, of all things--- were completely sold out in every store across the state.

Shaking her head in disbelief, Lola was about to enter the kitchen when she heard a voice that wasn't her son's, and froze.

"Derek... stop... your mom's going to be home any minute!"

The worried feminine voice was followed by the sound of lips smacking and heavy breathing. "I don't care, Kat. I've missed you so much. I want to be with you right now." That was definitelyher son's voice... followed by more panting.

Lola suddenly realized the second voice belonged to Katrina, and sighed once more. The government had ordered a strict "stay-at-home" order for a reason, and that was to stop the spread of this lethal coronavirus. No one was happy, of course, but Lola understood the reasoning behind it. Some people, including certain teenagers, however, still hadn't grasped the severity of the situation or simply didn't have the willpower to abide by the rules.

Kids! But Derek's mother's was a young 36, and she wasn't old enough to have forgotten what it was like to be young. In fact, she had been much wilder than her son at the same point in her life. Equally as important, the beautiful woman understand that society was having difficulty adjusting to the new reality that the pandemic was forcing upon the world.

However, the coronavirus had already claimed Lola's husband, and she'd be damned if she'd let it claim her son, too.

Lola gently set her groceries down on the counter and quietly padded into the living room to break up Derek and Katrina's secret rendezvous. But when the woman entered, the teenagers were engaged in such a deep kiss that they didn't notice her on the opposite side of the room. Their movements appeared so sweet and innocent to Lola, and she regarded them with a tender smile.

"We have so little time left together, Kat" Derek sighed. Assuming that the fall semester would be starting on time, he and his girlfriend would be heading off to different colleges relatively soon, and their lives would undoubtedly branch into different directions.

"I know. That's why we need to make every moment count and take advantage of these moments when we can."

Oh, to be young and in love again, Lola thought wistfully.

But what the woman initially interpreted as youthful passion quickly evolved into something much less innocent, and Lola actually blushed as Derek and Katrina kissed and touched each other more intimately. It seemed like an opportune time to interrupt them. But she was stunned when the young girl unbuckled her son's pants and dropped to her knees!

The teenagers were at a slight angle to her, so Lola was somewhat grateful that she couldn't actually witness Katrina swallow Derek's penis into her mouth. From her vantage point, she couldn't even see the girl's face... only that her head was slowly bobbing up and down in front of her son's crotch. Lola blushed.

But when Derek rolled his head back and moaned, it immediately kicked in her maternal instincts. Lola knew that she needed to interrupt the young lovers on the basis of health and safety. But she also realized that her son would be mortified, and it wasn't absurd to speculate that he might resent her for the interruption, especially if the teenagers were trying to enjoy the last vestiges of their relationship. The older woman couldn't bear the thought, so she made a quick decision to remain silent as she ducked behind a corner.

But Lola couldn't look away.

Perhaps it was morbid fascination or perhaps it was because she was weirdly proud of her son. Whatever the reason, Lola silently spied on the young couple. She stared intently as Katrina's head lurched back and forth with increasing speed and fervor. She could even hear the girl's murmurs and gurgles growing louder.

Katrina suddenly retracted her head and twisted it downward. At the same time, her hand shot up and began making a rapid gliding motion even as she slurped loudly. Lola still didn't have a clear view, but she guessed what was happening.

Is that girl stroking my son's cock AND sucking his balls?!?!?

Lola wasn't naïve; she had always suspected that Derek was sexually active. She herself had lost her virginity at 16, and had given birth to him when she was his current age. But suspecting what was going and actually seeing what was going on were drastically different.

Yet... why was Lola so curious right now? It wasn't like she was a prude. Sex of any sort... vaginal, oral, and even anal... was very familiar to her.

And why did she suddenly want Derek to turn around?

Being a voyeur was enthralling. Lola guiltily indulged in the naughtiness of secretly bearing witness to the lovers' intimacy. But her true reason was even more profound.

Lola wanted to catch a glimpse of her son's penis.

However, she was treated to perhaps the next best thing as Katrina pulled her boyfriend's pants down while continuing to suck and stroke with an expertise that impressed the older woman. Lola watched as Derek affectionately weaved his fingers through his girlfriend's long red hair then ushered her to the couch even as she remained on her knees. Once they reached their destination, however, he gently guided her into a sitting position.

Lola was proud that he was treating the girl with such respect.

She continued to watch from around the corner as the young lovers quickly stripped off their clothes. Derek climbed over Katrina as she spread her legs, and Lola was able to briefly glimpse the girl's supple-looking breasts. Katrina wasn't fully developed yet, and the older woman realized that the teen would grow to be even more stunning someday.

Derek's mother nodded approvingly, proud that her son could attract such a beauty.

Lola could only see Derek's bare backside as he towered over Katrina and mounted her. The girl's legs flapped wickedly and she tried her best not to moan, but Lola barely noticed. Instead, she found herself strangely mesmerized by her son's muscular bottom as he thrusted. From the back, Derek's figure looked virile and powerful, even more so than his late father.

A small part of Lola loathed herself for spying on her son, yet she couldn't look away. In fact, her heart was pounding and her mouth watered as a strange tingling that was both horrible and wonderful permeated her entire being. But those pleasant feelings gave way to something else the longer she watched.

Anger.

It wasn't directed at her son, but rather at the pretty girl whom he was currently fucking. More specifically, at the bitch Lola suddenly didn't consider pretty enough or good enough in any way for her beloved son. And how dare this redheaded wench come into their home and expect to steal Derek's attention... his affection... away from his own mother!

Derek was bucking into his girlfriend with such a frenzy that the couch shifted each time and threatened to overturn. His guttural growls matched Katrina's shrill cries, and the way their bodies quivered indicated to Lola that the young couple was about to climax together.

Sure enough, she watched her son pump his hips one final time even as the girl wrapped her legs around his trunk and grinded against him hard to maximize her own release.

Derek's backside noticeably glistened in sweat as he collapsed onto Katrina in an exhausted heap. The teens held each other close. Lola heard them whisper and giggle, and the older woman strained to eavesdrop, but to no avail.

Time passed and Lola continued to clandestinely observe Derek. After a long while, however, he suddenly withdrew from Katrina and rose to his feet. Still whispering and giggling, the couple turned to retrieve their clothes. Immediately, Lola backed away, but not before she finally caught her son's full-frontal view.

Even in its rapidly diminishing state, Derek's erection was huge! His mother had seen many cocks in her relatively short life, and her son's was by far the largest she had ever witnessed! She grew misty-eyed and attributed Derek's size to his late father, who was well-endowed himself.

As the lovers dressed, Lola quickly retreated into the kitchen. Something profound had just occurred--- more than her son boning his girlfriend--- but it wasn't anything that she could address right now. Instead, the woman quickly picked up the 2 grocery bags and quietly tiptoed out the backdoor. Once there, she counted to 100 before reentering, and made a point to slam the door shut and stomp back into the kitchen.

"Hey, babe?" Lola called out casually. "I'm home!"

"Just a minute, mom! I'll be right there!"

Lola waited in amusement, and Derek rushed into the kitchen a moment later. His expression was harried and he regarded his mother wide-eyed. "Hi, mom. Need help?"

"No, I'm fine. There's not much to put away. But thank you for offering."

"Oh, ok." The young man turned and rushed off.

Despite herself, Lola stifled a laugh. She couldn't believe that she enjoyed being a voyeur on her own son! But as she put away the groceries, the woman grew pensive. Observing Derek make love to another woman and seeing his penis stirred an excitement that that terrified and confused Lola, and left her horribly ashamed of herself.

Yet try as she might, Lola couldn't rid her mind of Derek's mouth-watering erection.

The woman sat alone in the kitchen and reflected. She still harbored resentment against Katrina, and knew that she wasn't being fair. However, Lola also realized that she didn't despise Katrina because she felt like the girl wasn't worthy of her son.

Lola despised Katrina because she was jealous.

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,186 Followers