The New Norm 01: Alone Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lola jumped up and went to make herself pretty for Derek.

******************************************************************************

"Hey, mom? I'm home!"

Derek called out immediately as he entered his childhood home. He was so excited to see his mother again that he could barely contain himself. Going off to college didn't revert his feelings for her back to "normal" like he thought it would; on the contrary, it had the opposite effect. The young man couldn't stop thinking about Lola... about the sound of her laughter... about her smile... about how warm and firm and perfect his mother felt in her arms. Every night he saw her face as he lay in bed... could smell the fragrance of her hair that had always acted like a drug on him. It all made him realized how much he loved his mother.

"Mom?" Derek glanced about, expecting that she would've rushed into his arms by now, clad in the sexy underwear that he had purchased for her. But the house was silent and she was nowhere to be found.

The young man suddenly noticed a rose on the floor next to a folded piece of paper. Furrowing his brows, he picked both up and read the handwritten note: Wait for me in my bedroom. I want you naked before I come in. Mom.

Some things never changed; Derek grinned.

******************************************************************************

Moments later, Derek was sitting on his mother's bed. The anticipation had given him a massive erection, and he was careful not to stroke himself for fear of ejaculating prematurely. He wanted to save every last drop for his mother. But minutes passed, and his erection was in danger of losing some of its hardness. The young man was getting impatient, but knew whom he was dealing with, and understood that teasing and anticipation were all part of the game.

The bedroom door finally swung open slowly, and Lola swept in like an ethereal being. Derek was slightly disappointed that she was wearing a white silk robe and not the bra and panties he had gifted her. But she looked so stunning, anyway, especially with her hair done up so nicely, that the young man almost forgot to breathe.

"I've missed you, baby."

"I've missed you, too, mom."

Lola glided confidently towards her son. However, she stopped mere inches from where he sat. Looking down upon him, she stood silently and waited expectantly.

His mother's silk robe was untied, and the front halves dangled tantalizing. Staring, Derek brushed the folds aside. And when he discovered what she was wearing underneath, he looked up, eyes wide with surprise.

Lola tried to maintain an austere expression. However, her lips split into a broad grin and she laughed as her son shook his head in disbelief. "What, babe? Did you think that I'd forget about them? Do you think that I wouldn't find them when I cleaned out your room?"

Derek attempted to stammer a response, but failed and blushed profusely.

"Did you really think that I was going to let you keep my favorite panties?" The woman sniffed. Then she burst out laughing again.

Lola somehow appeared even more beautiful when she laughed. When the young man had sufficiently recovered, he told his mother, "I want to see them again."

Lola stepped back as Derek eased her out of the white silk robe. Clad in the very familiar bright pink boyshort underwear, the woman slowly turned in a complete circle before her son's adoring gaze. She noticed that his erection was visibly pulsating with purplish veins that were about burst from its angry-red sheath.

"Goddamn, mom," Derek growled. "You look fucking hotter than ever."

Lola suddenly dropped to her hands and knees, and sinuously slunk towards her son like a sly cat. When she reached him, she forced his knees apart and crawled up hips so that she was kneeling directly in front of him. "You were a bad, bad boy for stealing mommy's panties. I think my baby deserves a spanking. Would you like one, baby?"

Derek nearly choked. "Yes. Yes, your baby would definitely like a spanking."

Lola lifted her head up and, momentarily breaking out of character, smiled happily. Derek felt his heart soar, and he knew for certain that no other woman could ever, or would ever, make him feel like this. This was what love felt like.

This was their new norm.

Overcome with an emotion that was as genuine as it was profound and indescribable, mother and son touched their foreheads together in a sign of affection.

"I love you, mom."

"I love you, too... son."

Day 1...