Alone with a Vampire

Story Info
A young woman gets taken and finds herself with a vampire!
5.1k words
4.54
9.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why do I always come to these things and go home alone? she asked herself.

It was 1 am. She had been at this party for about three hours now. And every guy there seemed to already have a bimbo strapped to his hip. Talk about lame. And the guys who were single were almost instantly turned off by her slightly higher intelligent topics of conversation. "Did you hear what NASA is planning to do next year?" "Oh, no, I don't follow sports, there are more important things to watch, like politics." Why are you such a loser?

It wasn't that she wasn't pretty either. Far from it, as far as she was concerned. She was around 5' 8", with middle-of-the-back length, slightly wavy strawberry blonde hair, and big green eyes. Her face was flattering, with higher cheekbones than she thought was overly pretty, and her lips were slim, so that she only needed a hint of lipstick for color. She thought her nose was too long, but she'd been told by her friends so much that it suited her face that she wasn't self-conscious about it anymore. She was slim. Four days a week at the company gym gave her tone to her muscles, but she never wanted to be "buff". Her legs were long, her tummy flat, and her skin only slightly tanned. Tanning beds were for losers and people who wanted to die of skin cancer in her opinion, so she only got a natural tan when she was able to make an appointment at the beach. Her dress for the night was her favorite dress, her black satin halter top, which went all the way down to cover her black, strappy heels. It had two ties, one on the neck and one on the lower back. Other than that tie, the dress had no back, all the way to just below the small of her back. It was the kind of dress you couldn't wear a bra with. Not that she needed to anyway. That was her other problem. She had always worried about the size of her breasts. When she looked at herself in the mirror every morning, she wished that she could have something larger than an A cup. But she'd never get a boob job. Too expensive, and she wanted a guy to like her, not her breasts.

Another wasted night. I might as well leave. For the seventh time this month, her attempts to infiltrate the high society had failed. This was supposed to be the classiest bar in town. You needed reservations nearly a week in advance to get through the door, and they only served cocktails. So far, she'd manage to get in on her off nights by using her friend's entry tickets. After all, her friend had a man now, why did she need to go to the bar? Tonight was supposed to be some high-class party for some high-class executive at a nearby business. Most of the men were at least ten years older than her. Maybe it wasn't such a bad thing she wasn't going home with any of them. I mean, she was only 25. No need to have a man who wanted more than a good time for now. Her clock wouldn't tick until 30, and she wasn't even sure she wanted kids. She got up from the table she was at, where the obvious host had been prattling on about some amazing merger he set up 15 years ago or something, and headed for the door.

Outside, the night breeze was sweet like candy. The city was still bright, and the ocean breeze was breaking through the muggy heat that had been the afternoon. It was early fall, and the cool air from the north had yet to make its way down the coast. It felt good to feel the cool night on her shoulders. The streets were empty, most people in the bars or going home with people whose first names they would forget by morning. It felt like a good night for a walk.

Maybe she had more glasses of wine than she thought. Normally, she'd never walk home at night. Her apartment was only a few blocks away, but city life taught you that you should never be alone. Nothing had happened in the past couple weeks, and this was the "good" part of town anyway. She needed the walk to clear her head and dwell on the reasons why she was going home alone...again.

She didn't even hear him coming. All she remembered was a hand, a rag, a slightly sweet smell and taste in her mouth, then nothing.

She awoke in a bed. It surely wasn't hers. It was too big. And the room was too small. It seemed more like a guest bedroom in a large home. The bed was about a queen size, a little out of place in such a small room. The door was on the other side of the room, at the foot of the bed. There was a very plain chest of drawers on her left, right by a window.

A window! This would tell her where she was. Slowly, she began to struggle her way to her feet. Whatever it was that had knocked her out was still in effect, so it was slow going. She noticed that even if she did make it to the window, there was a cord around her ankle that tied her to one of the feet of the bed. It was this that made her wonder if...

She carefully hiked up her dress. Her underwear was still there, and she didn't feel anything uncomfortable. Whatever this person had drugged her for, it was not to rape her. She didn't know if that should make her feel better or worse.

She got to her feet. The moonlight was still streaming into the dark room from the window. As she looked out, the moon was still higher in the sky. She couldn't have been out for more than a couple hours. That would make it around three. Good. The scenery outside could be used for when she called the police...crap. Of course they would take my purse and my cell phone, you dolt. And here she had been trying to keep a level head. Whatever situation she was in, she wasn't going to get out of it that easily. She looked around. The dresser had nothing useful in it, though if she could break it or the window, she could try to cut the cord. But if she got out, then where would she go? All she saw were trees outside. She must be an hour and a half away from the city by car. And the absence of lights meant that the nearest house or road was a bit more than walking distance away.

She didn't have the chance to contemplate much more than this. The door opened to reveal a very homely looking man with the light of the hallway at his back. Obviously a recluse. Pale. Slight hump on the right shoulder. Stocky, and tall. When he spoke, it was a gravelly voice that spoke of age.

"He's ready to see you now."

Like she had an appointment. And it was spoken flatly, no hint of either humor or sadness. Just...said. But, who the hell was "he," and what did she want with her?

The servant undid the cord (only he knew the knot, she supposed) and began to lead her by twisting her arm behind her back. Maybe unnecessary, but she thought that he though she'd try to run. At this point, she was afraid, but she was more afraid of what awaited her outside, and not inside this house.

But as she walked down the halls, she began to realize she should be afraid. Upside-down crosses. What looked like dried blood in spots. And the fact that the lighting was candlelight didn't help much. Something was very wrong here. And why would this man want to see her at three in the morning?

They came to a door. Her captor reached around her to open the door. He sniffed her as he did so. "I can see why he wanted you tonight. You smell delicious."

Oh. Shit.

He pushed her into the room.

The room was very large compared to the first room. And decorated. To her left was a very large, four-post bed with a canopy. To her right was a wall and window, adorned with the crests and shields of two different families. Candles surrounded the room, making the light move and pulse like a belly dancer hinting at more intimate movements. The curtains and canopy on the bed and window were all black. The walls were painted a blood red. On the wall opposite her hung a sword of unbelievable beauty, above a superbly crafted, intricate dresser, with a mirror three feet tall. She had no time to notice any of this, however. All she could see was "him".

He was paler than a man should be. He had dark hair and black eyes. He was shirtless, with a pair of black sleepwear pants on. He was awesomely muscled, but lean. Tall. At least six foot, maybe taller. One would have to look closely to see that this was not a statue, but a man. But he wasn't breathing. HE WASN'T BREATHING. It was only when he smiled that she understood why.

In his smile were two inch-long canines.

This was a vampire. She was dinner.

"Come here." His voice was as smooth as the satin dress she was wearing. It spoke to her promises. Desires to be fulfilled. His eyes looked at hers. It was the deepest stare she'd ever felt. Her soul was bare before this man. It caught her heart, which she clasped at, just to make sure it was still beating.

"Come here." But she didn't want to. Her mind screamed at her to run the opposite direction, that to save her life she had to get out of this room, out of this house. This was the undead, she told herself, I'd be dead before I turned the doorknob. She willed her body to stay still. But that voice. That body...Those eyes. Her body moved on its own while her mind was trying to tell it to stay put. She walked over to him. She had to be his. She was supposed to give herself to him, she could see that now. That voice and eyes spoke of the ecstasy her final moments would be. That death would be sweet. Her body moved with this purpose...her mind finally gave. She would give herself to keep this creature alive. He opened his arms. She wrapped herself around him, one hand around his neck, the other around his back, offering her neck, wrapping a leg around his side. This was going to be sweet. A sweet death.

But instead of biting her neck, he leaned down to her ear. "I've already eaten tonight."

But then why was she here?

And then, he kissed her neck. It felt sweet. She leaned back. That voice spoke again. "I have other needs besides blood, and I've been watching you for some time." With that, he leaned close to her face, with those deep black eyes so close to hers. "I want you."

He kissed her. Deeply. OH she hadn't felt a good kiss in such a long time. It drank of her, and she drank of him. He wrapped an arm around her head to keep her from pulling from the kiss, and a hand around the small of her back to keep her body pressed against him. Neither were necessary. She had so longed to be touched, kissed, wanted. And his power over her was absolute. She would give herself to him. This would be sweeter than death at his hand.

He leaned her back and began to kiss down her neck. Oh, God did this feel good. Those lips were too gentle and warm on her skin. Every kiss awakened her body to sensations it hadn't felt in years. His tongue touched her neck. This was a passion like she had never felt. Being held up and kissed like this. And her body was still pressed against his. She began to feel a swell, which she pressed her own body against. Her body longed for this, and it said so. He began to respond to the pressure, all the while keeping his attention on kissing her mouth and neck.

The hand behind her back released, but her body pressed even more firmly against his throbbing body. The hand moved up and down her bare back, sending tingles to every part of her body, and increasing her need to press against him. Then he stopped, and moved the hand up her side, over her tummy, and up, up, up...

The sensation was incredible. Her breasts had always been a turn-on spot for her, but this vampire knew just how to touch them. Not too heavy, not too weak, using his fingers to run across her nipples, and still kissing her all the while. Her whole body began to rise upward into that hand, which caressed her for what her body felt as an eternity. Her nipples hardened under the dress, which gave him even more reason to play with them. Every second was ecstasy, which promised more ecstasy to come. His hand moved back to her back, and the hand behind her head, which had been alternately tugging her hair and pushing her face into his, moved to the knot on her halter. Both knots came undone at once. She moved her body back so that she was standing sideways to him, leaning on the arms holding her up. The dress slipped down over her body and melted into a pool on the floor.

The vampire took a moment to look at her naked body (all uncovered but her underwear), and resumed kissing her neck, lower, and lower. As he kissed her breasts, her body began to moisten herself, preparing itself for the promises that those kisses, and that tongue held. He played his lips and tongue over each breast alternately, keeping her body longing for more and more of the feeling.

This was exactly what she had needed to feel. He made her breasts feel like they were the most perfect creations God had made. She had never before been proud of her breasts, but after this night, she would always feel like girls with large breasts would never be sensitive enough to appreciate what this man, this creature of the night, was doing to her. He used his tongue, his teeth, his lips to make every inch of her chest feel like someone had sprinkled a magic sexual dust on her. Each tingle was magic, moving her closer and closer to the orgasm that she knew was to come. He was never too heavy nor too light in his stimulations. Her body writhed under his kisses and touch, trying to show this creature what she wanted and wanted now.

He must have gotten the message. The hand at her back now moved down her side to her leg. He stroked the top of her thigh a couple of times, then moved to the inner thigh. Oh it felt so wonderful. Each motion upward sent her body into a frenzy of activity, her lower regions now positively throbbing for some action. And as each movement of the hand brought it closer, she could no longer take the agony. She reached her hand out, grabbed his, and thrust it on to her waiting vagina. Pleasure absolutely exploded up her body. Her head was thrown back, her chest heaved even more heavily into the vampire's waiting lips. His fingers and hand rubbed up and down between her legs. Even though her panties were still on, it was as if he knew every part of her body. The feeling was simply exquisite.

Electric feelings coursed through her body. His fingers played around her vaginal lips, over them, between them. He pressed, he rubbed, he tingled...in her, on her...her vagina, her clitoris...and all the while, keeping her breasts firmly in his exotic power. And he began to move up, kissing the inside of her neck, across her shoulders. He moved up, kissing just around her ear, over her cheek, and thrust his lips onto hers. The kiss was full, passionate, and she threw herself into it just as much as he did. She ran her tongue over his fangs. It was hard to keep into the kiss for long, but she needed to moan. She needed to urge him on, to let him know vocally and with her body that everything he was doing was glorious.

And the message was clear. Her body was pressing into his hand, her kisses were passionate, her whole body writhing. And he must have understood. In a movement so quick she barely recognized it, he had snapped both of the thin strings holding up her underwear, exposing her bare skin. His hand played up her stomach, down her body, teased her thighs.

She lifted her head to watch his hand tease her body. She knew what was to be coming. She moved her hips to let him know that she was more than ready. Instantly his hand pressed hard onto her bare clitoris. The sensation was so incredible, that she arched her back against the arm holding her up and yelped. Her body now throbbed with anticipation. Her muscles were tensing with every movement of his hand, which was steady and relentless. He wanted to make her cum. He wanted to feel her body release itself and her voice to echo in his halls. Within a few minutes, he was not disappointed.

But now, she wanted to repay the pleasure she was feeling. And since she had just come to orgasm, she could think clearly as to what she wanted to do. Without moving much, so he could continue to use his fingers on her core, she slid a hand down the front of his pants. His sex was fully erect in her hand. She wrapped her hand around and began to match the pace of his movements. He closed his eyes and rocked his hips in time with it. That's how they remained for a while, standing, masterbating each other, her in his arms. And while playing with her clit was turning her on, she wanted him to do a bit more. If only...

And just as she thought it, he thrust his two middle fingers deep into her womanhood. He prodded, he teased, and he pressed deeply into her. Now they were mimicking what they knew was to come soon. The feelings she was getting told her that this vampire would treat her body well, and she would be relieved more than a few times before it was over. Oh GOD she wanted it badly. But first, she wanted him to want her even more. Though she really, really didn't want to, she removed his hand from between her thighs. He pressed hard into her, but she insisted that his hand be moved. She stood up, and placed her hands on his arms. She lifted them into the air, and moved her hands down his muscular sides. Looping her hands in the sides of his pants, she slid both pants and boxers off in a movement.

She dropped to her knees and looked at his manliness. While it wasn't a monster, it was obvious that he could—and inevitably would—please her. She wrapped her hand around it, and looked up at his face. He was smiling, just so slightly that his teeth showed over his bottom lip. His eyes—oh, those eyes—looked down. He knew what she intended and wanted to show her that he wanted her to do it. She worked him with her hand, then began to kiss the length of him. He had shaved, which she usually would have been against, but at least she wasn't going to have to deal with that. It's why she usually didn't do this kind of thing, but she wanted to with this creature.

She wanted him NOW, but she wanted him to feel the same. This seemed like the only way to ensure it. She kissed and licked up and down his member, feeling it throb more as he wanted her to insert him into her mouth. Slowly, she conceded. Soon, she was working both her hand and her lips around him. Surprisingly, the taste was sweet and slightly salty. Not altogether unpleasant. Slowly, slowly she worked so she fit more and more of his manliness into her mouth. He began to moan and move his hips into her. As she worked faster and faster, she could feel him tense. But she didn't want him to cum now. That would be a waste of an orgasm. She wanted that to be inside her. So she pulled him out of her mouth. She looked up and said, "Take me. Love me. Fuck me."

He wasted no time. His hands had already been resting on her shoulders. Now they picked her up to walk her to the four-poster. As lithely as he could, he swept her naked body off of her feet to cradle her and place her on the bed. He lay down beside her, kissing her neck and her breasts. His lips and tongue began to trace down her body. Normally, she would relish if he were to repay her for using her mouth on his body, but tonight she wanted SEX. She wanted to feel his manliness inside her. She wanted to feel his body on top of her, throwing himself into her. She definitely would appreciate the feeling of his tongue rubbing her hottest spots, he had already turned her on enough. She gently lifted his face to look at hers. "No, I want you inside me. Now."

She didn't have to repeat herself. He quickly positioned himself with his hands on either side of her head. She reached down, spread her body to accept him, gripped his length, and pushed him inside her. Her body exploded with feeling, an intense, lustful, indescribable passion. She wrapped her arms around him, pressing his body against her breasts, feeling the length of him move in and out of her body. Moan after moan escaped her, even when he was kissing her. Not only had her body craved this, but this vampire was very experienced in pleasing a woman.

12