Alone with a Vampire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved just how she wanted him to, slow, steady, increasing in pace only when she moved her body in a way to signify it. He pressed hard into her, so with each movement of their hips, he crashed and crushed into her most sensitive of areas. It made the whole experience more incredible than she had ever thought sex would feel. She wrapped her legs around him, thrusting him hard into her to stay while she rotated her hips. He wasn't the only one in the room who knew how to please the other party. And the look on his face as he propped himself on his arms and moaned to show that he enjoyed the sensations she was making him feel. And she was feeling it too. His body squeezed her clit; his penis rubbed around inside her. She released her grip and let him go back to setting the pace.

It was good to have him on top of her, controlling the situation. She didn't want to be dominant right now. She wanted to be controlled. His eyes and his aura made her want to be his slave; to exist only to please and be pleasured by him. Once again, he read her mind. Obviously enjoying the feeling of her fingernails digging into his back a bit much, he grabbed both wrists with one hand and thrust them onto the bed above her head. She was now helpless. At his mercy. He leaned further back and pushed harder and faster into her body. She could feel herself tightening. She was going to cum again. Her body shuddered and she screamed aloud as she orgasmed, even harder than she had before.

Now it was his turn. She would take over the power. This creature could not be the only one with the power in the room. Humans could be more demanding. And she could definitely handle herself on top. She rolled him over, never letting him remove his throbbing penis from her.

Now she would show him what a woman with belly dancing lessons could do to a man. She sat up straight on him and with her back perfectly straight, she began to sway her hips back and forth. He pressed hard and deep into her tight place, with all the pressure concentrated upward between her thighs. The motion and the strength of her were obviously doing the job they were supposed to. He closed his eyes and moaned a subtle moan, as if he was trying to stop the sound. But she knew that this would drive the beast into throws of passion. She upped the ante. Without breaking stride, she began to add a forward movement to her hips. Now she was working all around his member with her body, feeling him move around inside her. He was so deep in that she could feel his package rubbing the lower part of her vagina. It wasn't long til she also had her head back, moaning and chanting a slow "yes, yes, yes".

She looked down at him. He had lifted his head and had been watching the movements of her body. The delight in his eyes at everything she did was thrilling to her. He wanted to watch her body. He thought that her body was beautiful. She could only imagine what it looked like with the candlelight flickering off of her toned body. That thought made her want to repay him more. Increasing her speed, she began to work up and down on his penis, feeling every inch move in and out of her body, and pressing hard down when she came down. He got the idea, and matched her movements with a thrust upward into her waiting body as she reached the peak of her motion.

Every second increased the pace, in an accelerando of pleasure for both of them. And as she got lost more and more into the sensation, she leaned back to scream another orgasm. Her body convulsed and shook. Her body longed to feel it again. Never before had she been made to cum so many times, and she knew he wasn't done.

Indeed, he wasn't. He began to sit up, never breaking a stride, matching her body stroke for stroke. He wrapped his arms around her back and forced her to wrap her body around him. She sat now, in his lap with that amazing extension of his body filling her. The intimacy of this simple position made every feeling even more incredible. She squeezed his body into her with her legs, and pressed her face into his, kissing him deeply, feeling the sharp fangs play with her tongue.

He pressed her away so that she leaned into his arms and rocked her back and forth, so his swelling penis hit her within forwards and backwards. There was again not a millimeter of his dick outside of her body. The depth with which he could fill her was incredible. And he positively pounded with blood and pleasure. Her body tightened around it, wishing to add an amount of friction this movement. Using her legs, she began to slide up and down. Both of them were looking into each others' eyes. He knew what she wanted. She had been made to cum so many times, and surely he was working on another, but now she wanted him to cum. To feel the ecstasy of his body explode within her. And she wouldn't stop until she got what she wanted. She told him this with her eyes.

He read the signs, and sped up, making the sensations feel like lightning within her body. This obviously was turning him on to the point that he could not contain himself any more. In a quick and powerful movement, he gripped her around the backside, lifting her off of the bed, marched to the one piece of empty wall, and thrust her body against it. Now he was slamming his body against hers with a strength he hadn't shown before. And it didn't hurt. In fact, the feeling of helplessness she had now was exactly what she was going to need for one more mind-blowing, earth-shattering orgasm. But she would hold out until he came. He HAD to cum.

So she urged him on. She dug her fingernails into his back, she squeezed his body with her bare legs, she yelled and screamed with each movement. And the lightning came faster, his body thrusting deeper into her and pressing hard against her clitoris, so that everything that he could do to pleasure her was happening at once. She began to move her hips in time, showing him that she could keep up with the strength of him.

It was the last thing that he needed. Quickly, he spun her back to the bed, crushing her body under his, arching his back and holding her now. She felt his body begin to quiver. She could not contain herself any longer. In an explosion that she could not describe, she came again, attempting to work him into his orgasm. It worked. He came hard into her, and she felt all that build up explode into her body. She had done her job.

But the creature was not done. His eyes flashed downward as she arched her back and threw her head backward into the bed. Her neck exposed, she was the perfect target. He threw his body down on her, and bit her neck hard and deep. This did not hurt either. Her body had been anticipating this moment since she walked in the room. The feeling of him taking her, of his teeth deep in her neck. And now he had done it. She was his. And in that thought, she came one more time before she lost consciousness.

:::::::::

She awoke fully clothed, lying in the same bed she had made love to the creature in. She felt a bit weird. As if there was something different she couldn't put her finger on. She was wearing a beautifully simple white sleeping down that flowed down her body like it was made for it.

He was standing by the window. The curtains were drawn, and the candles provided the light in the room again.

"Glad to see you awake," he said in that incredible voice.

"But you bit me..." she remembered.

"So I could keep you, and what we did last night forever."

12