All Comments on 'Alone with Her Phone'

by The_Master_J

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Deliciously Desperate Kitty

Dear Master J,

You did such a good job with this long distance relationship story, and made her edging so deliciously torturous. I felt I could envision the whole scene, and I`ve been edging to this story for so many days now wishing I had a master like hers, and that I had motivation like her not to cum. But this story also has awaked a slightly sadistic side of mine, and I want a pet to deny so much, and to make her submission the most enjoyable part of her whole life. I can`t wait for more if there isn`t already, and I'd love to see some breathplay, and even more brutal edging in the future. THANKS SO MUCH FOR SO MANY AMAZING EDGES!!!

Yours Truly Katie.

The_Master_JThe_Master_Jabout 5 years agoAuthor
@Katie

Hi Katie,

You sound like a very good girl, edging yourself like that. I'm glad you enjoyed my story!

There will certainly be more, in the not too distant future. If you'd like to favourite me, or drop me a PM I'd be happy to keep you up to date with new releases :)

Love,

J

livimason434livimason434about 5 years ago
Very Hot!

Wow amazing fantastic story J! I came across your stories yesterday and love them!! Keep on writing, loving the non consent/reluctant ones a lot would love to see more of those 😍🔥

KiryusAnaKiryusAnaover 4 years ago
Fuck..

Master J,

Oh my gosh... words can't even describe what this did to me. I have read several of Your stories, but this one is by far the best!

I really wish that Master would start using more orgasm control, because it really reminds you of your place when He denies you the pleasure.

The story was absolutely amazing. The play-by-play over the phone, and her obvious future torture... I'd love to hear more about her edging journey. How long it lasts, if she cums by accident when He's teasing her, etc.

Please make a part 2, or a continuation, Sir. I loved this so much!!

- slave ana

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous