Another Day of Denial

Story Info
Laura Begs to Cum.
901 words
4.45
36.7k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura looked up at Michael, an expression of sheer desperation engraved in her features. She squirmed, but the rope was tight; she couldn't move more than a couple inches. Her legs and arms were tied tightly to the bed, and her nipples were clamped. Her breasts bore a few red marks from the whipping earlier. Michael gave her a smirk and placed the vibrator on her clit again. Laura arched her back as much as the ropes would allow and moaned loudly. After about 30 seconds, her breathing quickened; Michael could see that she was close to cumming.

"No, no, no," he said teasingly. Her eyes showed a look that mixed agony with extreme arousal as Michael pulled the vibrator away. Laura was shaking visibly as Michael came around the bed. He reached for her chin almost gently, pulling it so he could look directly in her eyes.

"Please..." The words barely escaped Laura's lips. Her desperation was writ large in her eyes and in the set of her mouth. Her cheeks were flushed, and she was panting. It had been two weeks since Laura had last been allowed to cum, and the denial had long since taken its toll. These were the moments that Michael cherished, when Laura melted in his hands. When she was willing to do almost anything for release.

They had set Laura's record for denial four nights earlier, but Michael still would not let her cum. He knew she wouldn't dare try to cum when he was at work or any other time he wasn't around to supervise. The last time that had happened, Michael had found out then spanked Laura until she could barely sit for a week. That alone would not likely have deterred her, but being required to wear a chastity belt for a week, without any sex or touching at all, had been a punishment that the desperate submissive couldn't bear. She would do as Michael said, even if it meant another week of denial.

Michael placed the vibrator on Laura's clit again, causing her to throw back her head and let out a loud moan. He reached for her clamped left nipple, twisting it slightly. Laura yelped in pain and arched her back. She was coming closer. If Michael didn't move the vibrator within the next ten seconds, Laura would surely cum. Her pussy was soaking wet, and she had left a wet circle on the sheets of their bed. He decided to play with her a bit.

"Do you want to cum?" he asked almost sweetly.

Laura could barely catch her breath, but she managed to reply, "Yes! Oh yes, please! Please let me cum!"

Michael held the vibrator to her clit for a few seconds longer. Laura looked up at him with pleading eyes; she knew she needed permission. Michael looked down at her, his expression suggesting that he was considering letting her cum. He looked into her eyes and gave a sadistic smile. "No," he said, removing the vibrator from her clit again.

"Please! Please, I'll do anything, I swear. Just please, please, please let me cum!"

"I said no," Michael said firmly, switching the vibrator off and placing it on the nightstand next to the bed. Laura quivered and sobbed. Her clit was red and engorged. Michael could only imagine how sensitive she was, how much pain and longing he could cause with a simple touch. He reached down and flicked Laura's swollen clit, causing her to let out a small, barely contained scream. Michael gave her his most wicked smile, then moved to sit next to her on the bed.

One hallmark of their relationship was how quickly Michael could shift from the sadistic dom that turned Laura into a quivering mess to the loving boyfriend that he was otherwise. Laura had often told him that that was what she loved most about him. He brushed away a tear that had fallen onto her cheek and kissed her lightly on the forehead. He untied her, and she stood on shaking legs, almost unable to walk to the bathroom on her own.

When she reached the bathroom, Laura moved as if to close the bathroom door. "Leave it open," Michael said with a grin. "I wouldn't want you to be tempted." She looked back at him, the same expression of agony, longing, and lust planted there. She stumbled into the bathroom, and Michael could hear the rush of water as she relieved herself. A few moments later, he heard the sink running, followed by Laura's reappearance at the door.

Laura glanced at the vibrator, then back at Michael. Her expression was so hopeful, like a puppy asking for its favorite toy. For a second, Michael almost wanted to place the vibrator between her legs and hold it there until she could take no more. He quickly dismissed the idea and patted the bed next to him. Laura reluctantly joined him, snuggling against his warm body.

Michael lay there in the dark, even after Laura fell asleep. His mind was racing, considering all the options he had for tomorrow night's play session. Would he let her cum then? Perhaps. She had lasted for two weeks without release, and perhaps she deserved a reward. Michael looked down at Laura's sleeping figure, and the sadistic smile returned to his lips. Perhaps he would let her cum. Then again, perhaps not.