All Comments on 'Alone with the Trees'

by PickFiction

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

A splendid story with wonderful characters!

5

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 1 year ago

What a wonderfully crafted romance. Such a compelling story. I really enjoyed this. Well done!

ways494ways494about 1 year ago

I think the part after they confessed their love was a bit too on the nose. But overall, I would say I enjoyed this immensely.

alwayshomealwayshomeabout 1 year ago

What a wonderful story, loved reading this 5 stars

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 1 year ago

Great story.Thank you very much.

IbeSteveIbeSteveabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed it very much. Thank you

stewartbstewartbabout 1 year ago

I would have been sad if I had missed reading this wonderful story ! Many thanks .....

BlueFox007BlueFox007about 1 year ago

The best story since “Rain”, and that’s saying a lot.

Thank you, from a Viet Nam veteran doctor.

Five stars.

davp6255davp6255about 1 year ago

Love this. At the end of reading this, I was having some difficulty seeing the words, it's hard to see through tears. As an amputee myself this story really touched some nerves, THANK YOU. The tears were tears of joy. Well written and even better constructed.

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

I never went to prom, but even I know that there's no way in hell that he would not have talked to her until 2 days before prom - girls like to dress up, and be coordinated for prom.

Other than that, it was a cute story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Felt like it needed to be a bit longer, she went from zero touching/intimacy to sex too quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A bit too maudlin for my taste.

If she’d had mastectomies for breast cancer, then she’d also have been on powerful hormone blockers and/or chemotherapy. The first makes PIV intercourse painful unless lots of lubricant is used and the second pretty much guarantees no children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done! I thoroughly enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Drive a stick shift Jeep with one leg? 🤔 Nevertheless a nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story . Thanks for sharing

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

So, we never learned what prompted him to ask the prettiest, smartest girl in the school to the prom. You probably won't, but I would have loved another page or so to bring the story to a more perfect landing. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You really know how to tug on the heartstrings dontcha? Bravo! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First time I’ve read this author, and it won’t be the last. A delightful and well done romance. Easy five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Psithurism: the sound of the wind thru the trees. I just moved to 5 acres in the woods in Oregon and I have been listening to what they are trying to say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a wonderful tribute to love.

Thank you for sharing.

DP

DevDoc69DevDoc69about 1 year ago

Your stories are great, but they seem incomplete.

teedeedubteedeedubabout 1 year ago

Another great one. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There were no suicide bombers during Desert Storm.

TheOldTexGuyTheOldTexGuyabout 1 year ago

That was a great story. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story, lousy proofreading.

Cali_LoveCali_Loveabout 1 year ago

Wow. Powerful, moving, and in the end, touching. That had to have been really, really hard to write. As one comes to expect from this author, much of the story unfolds through dialogue. A storytelling method that is technically difficult to do, but when done well, as it was written here, makes it all the better. Finally, just the right amount of satisfying closure without being overcooked. Well done. 5*

Simon_MastersSimon_Masters12 months ago

It's been said, fantastic story, shame he didn't get to wreak some vengeance on the abuser.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Prom in 2006... Dessert storm in the early 90s... What?

Pickles7287Pickles72879 months ago

Loved it. More than 5 stars if I could. So tender and loving.

woodrangewoodrange5 months ago

second time through, great read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous