Along the Slope

Story Info
We cave to lust while walking and realize we're not alone.
2.6k words
4.54
6.5k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stuart and I reached the crest of the ridge with the late afternoon sun over one shoulder and threatening to set. The sheep were safely in their new pen behind us. In front of us stood a thin strand of trees, followed by the descent to the rocky shore on the opposite side.

"Thanks, Jess," Stuart said with a squeeze around my waist. "You were almost as helpful as Pais."

I elbowed back with a laugh. "Hey, it was my first time corralling. You gotta let a girl learn the ropes."

"Maybe you're just a slower learner than I am," he said with a challenging raise of his eyebrows.

There it was. That confidence I'd seen Stu grow into over two days of having me in his bed. He'd grown steadily more comfortable with me over every shared meal, every shared look, every stolen kiss. We'd fucked every chance we had. His knowledge of my body grew each time. Stuart mastered every physical skill he tried, sex with me was obviously no different.

I stared up into his beautiful brown eyes. "Maybe you're not as skilled a teacher as I am."

His entire body stiffened at that. "Hey. Let's see who's a better teacher, huh?" We were both giggling as we entered the canopy of pines. Our world grew slightly dimmer under their thick needles.

From above us we heard a tap-tap, tap-tap-tap of a woodpecker. My arm tightened around Stuart's toned waist. "That isn't your woodpecker Alex, is it?"

"Maybe." Stuart pretended to study it, but his hands were so busy sliding into my jacket he couldn't possibly be concentrating on the bird. "Maybe he's my own personal mistletoe, appearing every time I need extra charm."

The strand was only three or four trees thick. We'd already approached the opposite edge. "You already have plenty of charm, Stu. But if you want a kiss, my answer is always yes."

We spun together. Me rising up on the toes of my sneakers, him craning his neck down. I thought I'd never tire of how rare it was for me to rise to meet a man's lips. The kiss started soft and soon melted across our mouths and deepened into a hunger.

"What if I want more than a kiss, teacher?" Stuart breathed between us.

A few windows glowed in the valley behind us. On the other side of the ridge was only the downward slope leading to the sea. My hands crept under Stuart's jacket to press the flannel onto his shoulders. That next kiss was even deeper, hungrier, more lustful. I felt like I was clinging onto his long frame for balance. If I let go I might collapse down and tumble into the sea.

"Then take more, star student," I finally whispered.

Stuart's response was a low growl. His hands moved higher to squeeze my breasts through my shirt and bra. He pushed, pulled, guided me down the seaward side to a smooth spot in the grass before the vegetation gave way to rock. My hands busied themselves through our lustful stumbling, pulling his jacket aside, grabbing at his waist, and squeezing his ass through his jeans. Stuart peeled his jacket off, tossed it onto the ground, then laid my upper half on top of it. His hands followed to peel off my jacket and hitch my shirt higher.

His breath caught as he folded the cups of my bra to expose my nipples to the wintry air. They were pink and hard, small but erect. "Fuck, Jess.." he whispered before wrapping his lips around one in a gentle tug.

I called out. My back arched, thrusting the nipple further into Stuart's mouth and bending my head backward. Another tug of his teeth on my breast arched me back further. One of my hands buried into Stuart's short hair to hold him at my chest. The other worked at his belt buckle.

"I need you, Stu."

He groaned into my chest. He got louder when my fingers snaked past the button and into his jeans. His cock was already hard in my hand. He twitched into my palm with an impatience I felt between my thighs. I tore into the zipper and pushed his jeans down. Stuart's cock sprang between us. I stroked it in the cool air. Stuart bit into my nipple with another pulse that echoed down my body.

Tugging my hand through his hair, I pulled his mouth off my breasts with a twinge of regret, but I knew I had greater joys ahead of me. "I need you, Stu," I repeated. And pushed his body up over mine, one hand still wrapped around the shaft of his cock.

"Ohhh... Jess..." he breathed as my second hand joined the first. Two hands, gently tugging and squeezing at his cock. "Mmm... yes..."

Sliding down on his coat raised my shirt higher to my shoulders, exposing more of my chest, and brought my mouth level with the head of his cock. Stuart stayed over me in a plank. All his lean muscle made it look easy at first and the hill slope certainly helped.

I wrapped my lips around the head, then flicked it with my tongue. Both moves earned a growl and a shiver above me. I kept going, using both hands on Stuart's hips to guide him to the right height where I could slurp my way up his shaft and elicit the streams of sounds that melded beautifully with the lapping water on the rocky shore and the gentle breeze through the strand of pines. My mouth moved lower still down the length of his shaft. Stuart brought a hand to cup the back of my head, leaving just one hand to balance his weight above me. I slurped up at him and he rocked his hips until he and I were both fucking my mouth.

I finally became aware that the moans were not only his, they were mine too. I was moaning around his cock in the steady rhythm of the up-down, up-down, slurp, suck, slurp. Stuart's hand tightened on my head, then he pulled back and left me gasping.

"Fuck Jess. I need your pussy," he gasped while turning me from the coat. In hasty movements, Stuart peeled off my shirt and bra, then tugged off my shoes and then my pants. Meanwhile I pushed his shirt up to expose his stomach and tugged his pants down to his ankles. We were mostly naked on the grassy slope above the shore. "I need you," he growled as he pulled me over hip.

I straddled his hips. I was soaking wet from sucking his cock and hearing his deep groans. I wanted nothing more than to impale myself on him but first things first. Fumbling with the condom wrapper surprised me that the chilly air made my fingers so clumsy when I could barely feel it on the heat of my skin.

There. He was ready and so was I.

I rocked my hips over his to coat his head with my dripping slit. Once, twice, three times. Then pushed down. Stretching around him, molding myself to him, lowering my pussy down to the base of his shaft in one long completing stroke.

"Ohhh...." It was a beautiful feeling to be so filled up. Stuart's hands supported my ribs as I arched into it, straining my knees into the ground through his coat. The angle brought my head up and down the shore. Was that -- no, it couldn't be. But another slide of Stuart's hands to cup my breast arched my back further for an even better view. And -- yes, yes it was. A pair of hikers, packs piled high with gear and walking poles held tight, poised at the far end of the tree line.

"Stuart," I whispered. "We're being watched."

Stuart twisted underneath me to follow my gaze. "Oh no. We should get dressed--"

"Do you know them?" I asked. We were staring at each other then.

"No, I don't."

The shock had slowed our movements, but my thighs rested on his. "Then let's give them a good show." Stuart's jaw dropped. "They don't seem to mind. In fact, I think they're fondling each other. They seem to be enjoying it."

His hands tightened on my hips. "Are you sure, Jess? If you want--"

I stopped him with a wet, open kiss. After I pulled back I hissed, "I'm sure, Stu. You're hot lying here, so hard for me. I'm hot straddling you. Together we'll be hot riding and fucking. Let's give them a good show."

Stuart growled again, as much a Yes as he could say without words. My hips rocked over his again. Those hands, already tight on my hips, pushed up and pulled me down, showing me the rhythm he wanted. My hands pressed against his shoulders, holding him to the slanted ground with my weight. My legs strained. Up and down, up and down, rocking, sliding, fucking. I managed to find the right angle to smack my legs onto his and feel his balls against my lips.

Soon I was growling, then moaning, then screaming. I came onto him. I couldn't move while climaxing, but Stuart moved me himself, that hot steady rhythm from his arms.

After I caught my breath, I shot a glance down the strand at the hikers. It looked like they had jettisoned their packs and one had his hand up the other's shirt to feel her breasts. Good - they were enjoying it.

Still Stuart moved me. Up and down. I came again soon after the first, my back and neck arching away and my nipples thrusting forward. He released my hips to let me grind my satisfaction against his pelvis as he focused elsewhere. One hand pinched my nipple hard - it was the nipple he hadn't bitten before, the one that had been aching for touch. The other hand shot up to my mouth.

Stuart rested a fingertip against my lips. "Let's show them how much you like getting stuffed," he smirked up at me. I took the finger into my mouth and sucked on it like another cock. That earned a low groan. "Yes Jess, get it nice and wet. Get it ready for your ass." I moaned into his hand and fucked my mouth onto it while I fucked my pussy. My eyes darted between Stuart's face and down the slope to our voyeurs.

"That's wet enough," he hissed. I gasped at the sudden emptiness in my mouth.

I gasped again at the firm push into my asshole.

"Mmm... yes... fuck...." I groaned. My hips were rocking up and down again, between his cock on one end and his finger on the other. I took more of the finger each time until his palm rested on my ass. "Yes!" I screamed. I forgot everything around us, forgot the watchers, forgot being exposed to the elements, forgot the odd angle underneath my legs. I knew only the supreme bliss of being filled in both holes.

I came again, gushing and arching, then the orgasm extended into another. I screamed into it, hips slamming hard and my pussy clenching tight. This was supreme bliss.

Stuart pumped me through the orgasms. He rode out wave after wave of my trembling climax.

When my moaning slacked, I glanced down the slope. The male voyeur's hand moved furiously down the woman's pants. Her mouth was wide open. If she was moaning, the breeze carried the sound away from us. Which meant they were downwind of us and could hear every noise I made. My pussy clenched at the thought.

"You should watch our watchers," I whispered. Stuart registered that with a noise halfway between a grunt and a growl. He slid out of me. I was suddenly empty and dripping onto myself. He pushed me down on my shoulder but I still knelt on his coat facing our voyeurs. Stuart smoothly unfurled himself. I felt his long, taut muscles lining up behind me. I knew he looked absolutely majestic towering over me, ready to impale me once again.

He didn't plunge in. Not yet. First he grabbed my hips to hold me in place and rubbed the shaft between my ass cheeks. At my responding moan he rubbed again, then again, up and down the cleft between my cheeks. I was whimpering. Babbling. "Fuck me.. Stuart, please fuck me."

Another low growl. This time he did plunge in, thrusting his cock smoothly past my lips to massage inside of my pussy. My back arched up, forcing my head level to the ground. In the distance, the female voyeur was on her knees too, but she wouldn't be watching for long. She was too focused on unzipping her companion's trousers.

Another plunge. This time Stuart's finger returned to my ass, filling me on my other end, completing the circuit. I howled just as the other woman slurped down the man's cock.

Stuart didn't build the pace this time, he just resumed it like there had been no pause. Slamming his hips against my ass, his balls swinging against my lips, sending shocks through my body that bounced my breasts against my chest. The slope meant I could push against the ground and hold myself upright without fully extending my arms. Which was good because that much pleasure weakened my muscles.

And all the while I was panting, babbling. "Oh yes, Stuart. Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fill me up..."

He obliged. One hand stuffed in my ass, the other gripping my hip, he pulled me and pushed me. The thick head of his cock rubbed back and forth at exactly the angle to make me lose all sense of self. I was back in that state of bliss. Barely aware of anything else except getting filled, getting stretched, getting stuffed, and being put on display like the sexiest woman in the world.

Stuart's moans deepened. "Jess. I'm getting close."

"Then cum with me. Cum with me. Cum with me." It became my new mantra.

Keeping the finger fully pressed into my ass, Stuart slammed into my clenching pussy. Down the ridge, the male voyeur's hips were moving just as insistently. He looked ready to cum down the woman's throat. His hands held her head tighter than Stuart's grip on my hip. It was hot watching that man so close to release while Stuart built behind me.

Then the growl began. Low then crescendoing, all at once Stuart pushed down on my shoulder and bucked into my pussy. I arched my hips up to meet him with my face pressed against his spread jacket. His pace was the familiar quick staccato. I came, the hardest yet, screaming into the lining and the soft grass underneath it. Stuart groaned too as he released into me.

The pleasure was too complete to know how long it lasted. Eventually Stuart slid from me, slower this time, careful of my whimpers at being left empty. We both collapsed down onto the jacket, scooped in together with my back warming against his chest. His breath was still heavy in my ear as he planted kisses along my shoulder. "I can't believe we just did that, Jess."

"Mm, that was hot. I told you we look good together."

He squeezed me closer in response. I heard footfalls on the rocky shore below us. The two hikers gave us a wide berth, keeping a respectful distance from where we lay. I lazily watched them, recognizing the saunter in their gait. The man raised one hiking pole as they passed. Stuart lifted a hand in return. Then they continued along the shore, their footsteps softening to silence, leaving us to recover alone.