Aloy and Talanah Anthology Ch. 01

Story Info
Aloy masturbates to Talanah while she masturbates to Aloy.
2k words
4.43
3.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 Masturbation

Aloy was midway through her long quest through the jungle to track down the last couple of corrupted machines. it had been a couple of weeks since she had speared HADES. and the last traces of its corruption needed to be purged from the far depths of the southern jungle. Talanah was busy with her Sunhawk Duties and her other friends with rebuilding Meridian. so Aloy had gone on her own to track the final machines down. It had been a successful days hunt today and Aloy needed to unwind. Luckily Aloy found a quiet ruin in the middle of nowhere.

"I should be safe here for an hour or so," she said to herself. She was still a little anxious that she might get spotted by someone though. Aloy spread a tattered wool blanket beneath her and lay with her shoulders against the mossy wall. Making sure she was nice and comfortable. although resting was not exactly what she had in mind.

"It was a productive day's hunt today I have earned this." She reminded herself she needed this. She really needed to masturbate she was feeling really horny and needed to work it off so she could focus. She undid her belt and lay it to one side next, she pulled her skirts off and slid a hand down into her brown pants.

Aloy started masturbating Aloy lay back and thought of Talanah her beautiful, gorgeous girlfriend. imagining her standing naked in front of her. Fantasizing about her standing over her and spreading her legs revealing her exquisite pussy surrounded by a few shiny dark pubes. To be honest she had been planning for this all day she even changed into her light Nora Brave outfit for easier access to her crotch. she missed Talanah too much she really needed this. She hadn't had sex with her since the night before she left on this trip. That had been a whole fortnight ago! Since then, endless daydreams about her cropped up constantly and were distracting her at least a dozen times a day. She needed to clear her head for a bit.

First, she began exploring her sensitive labia and crotch with her fingers slowly and tenderly at first. She wasn't that experienced at this. She rubbed her slit thinking of Talanah's shiny black hair so full and straight and her lustrous long ponytail. She remembered feverishly undoing it for the first time Talanah's hair falling in shimmering dark waves down to brush past her shoulders. she smiled at the warm thought. "Ohhhh." She sighed. sinking into her fantasy and sliding down from the wall to lie flat on the blanket.

Fingers simply skimming her sweet sensitive mound at first. tickling her tangle of wiry red pubes. Her slit starting to rapidly moisten and heat up.

Holding onto happy memories of how great her soft thick black hair had felt against her fingers whenever they made out. Fingers circling her damp pussy lips now.

She closed her eyes all the better to picture her.

Rubbing harder against her rapidly moistening folds. Picturing her lover's dark silken lips how smooth and wet they looked. They were always so full and ripe just begging to be kissed.

Aloy was now vigorously rubbing her hairy red bush she gasped at how good it felt. Pants shaking violently as she rubbed away as fast as she could her body demanding she go even faster.

Now thinking of her soft kind brown eyes ringed with sexy dark eyeliner. deep gentle brown pools she could gaze into losing herself. That was it! She had to grab her pants and kick them off completely now. She was getting really in this. Spreading her legs wide and slipping a finger into her welcoming slit.

Thinking of Talanahs bright and wonderful smile. She could feel herself getting so much wetter now then she dreamed of her trim tummy and belly button that she liked to show off in her unique Carja outfit. Reminiscing about how smooth and soft it felt when she ran her hands over it. She wanted to be back there with her again. Her body was everything to her. Talanah was on her mind all day. She wanted to see her smiling face again so desperately. and with that, she began toying with her clit.

That inspired her to use her free hand to play with her own navel. gently rolling it, probing it with a finger. Stroking round her innie. Arousing her even more. Sending slow waves of pleasure through her. Soothing her it felt so nice.

Aloys pussy was drooling, and her nipples started to stiffen involuntarily she could feel her orgasm starting to build up as pressure in her loins. Still daydreaming, she conjured up Talanahs bum and legs that bouncy bubble butt she loved so much.

Fingering herself even harder now she slipped another finger in.

She was sweating with exertion despite her light outfit.

barely even registering and certainly not caring that her cum was starting to stain the blanket.

She kept on with her frenzied unstoppable fingering she didn't want to stop. She couldn't stop. Grunting with the effort sopping wet down there and oozing. Fingering herself with urgency wanting to cum as hard as she possibly could.

Her eyes shot open as she was way too tense now She would blow very soon. She could feel her orgasm in her core begging to be let loose.

She tried biting down her lip to keep from crying out and more importantly from cumming too soon. She thought of Talanah's bouncy bountiful breasts and her irresistible dark nipples. Imagined flicking them as she had done countless times before to watch them quiver. "Mmm, this feels so good." She stammered those beautiful boobs flashed through her head a dozen times a day. She couldn't believe that Talanah would just let her play with them to her heart's delight. they were probably the sexiest things she had ever seen. So perfect. So pretty. She loved them more than anything. "Ugh," she grunted. she was really strumming her clit now, her nipples were getting really hard now straining away from her tits.

She twirled her finger around one. twiddling it the way Talanah often would. "Mmmmm." She sighed. that felt amazing. Her whole body was feeling pumped from the thrill of masturbating. This was better than any shot of adrenaline. Stopping now was unthinkable. She had barely escaped from ravenous machines before and felt less alive than she did right now!

Working her G-spot from inside struggling on the edge to keep herself from cumming just yet. She could feel beads of sweat rolling down her body and face. She dare not stop to wipe them off. She was too busy plumbing new depths of pleasure. "Ooooh." She moaned again.

She thought of Talanahs delicious wet pussy waiting for her. those luscious lips and that tempting clit. Her glistening folds are all so familiar to her now. Reminiscing on its taste and how Talanah always giggled as she licked away at it. She slumped lying flat.

"Ohhhh." she groaned. she could stay here all night Just playing with herself. It was so much fun!

She remembered how Talanah had smiled when she ate her pussy for the first time and her sweet moans that had been music to her ears

Aloy slipped three fingers in plugging her creamy wet hole kneading away now. Going rapidly, urgently, mechanically finding that golden rhythm. Going as deep as she could inside herself. Digits covered in a thick glaze. Cum running like meltwater down her ass onto the blanket. The only sound was her heavy panting and the squelching of her needy cunt.

Any second now she was going to blow.

She couldn't hold it back any longer. at last, she let go.

"Ahh-uhh-ughh-urggghhhh!!" Cried Aloy shuddering into a spectacular climax. eyes bulging and rolling back. Mouth dropping open in a perfect O letting out primordial animalistic groans and gasps of sheer hot orgasmic pleasure. Cumming to thoughts of Talanah Khane Padish. Trembling as a powerful orgasm flooded through her whole body. Exploding out from her clit to touch every nerve ending in her body. Sending sparks racing up and down her spine.

"Agggghhh." She wailed involuntarily her cunt clenched and pulsated. Orgasm so strong she was barely conscious as her back arched and leapt she almost as though she would fly out of her own body. Screwing up her face as her pussy pumped hard. She felt like her soul was melting and draining out her cunt. Legs shaking, toes curling. Her eyes rolled up her face scrunching. Her soaking slit clamped around the fingers that were still inside her the other fist clenched hard till her nails dug into her palm. Her face was flushed red staring into nothing. Cum gushed out of her soaking her blanket with a huge sticky puddle. feeling the ultimate release, she had been craving.

The orgasm eventually faded away to wonderful tingles at her extremities. and Aloy recovered enough to form coherent thoughts. She felt dizzy. Her legs were weak. and she was totally exhausted as though she had just fought a dozen Sawtooths. thank the sun she was in a quiet spot as she couldn't muster up the strength to swat a fly right now. But at the same time, she still had an incredible high rushing through her.

"Wow." She muttered to no one.

Finally withdrawing her hand from the sticky mess, she had created.

"Oh, that was amazing. I must make time for this more often." one thing had become very clear to her she missed Talanah very deeply and longed to be back with her. I wonder if Talanah misses me like I miss her?

Meanwhile, miles away back in the Meridian Hunters lodge lying in her SunHawk's bed a completely naked Talanah was masturbating too working herself into a lather thinking of Aloy.

Using three fingers to penetrate herself and her thumb to tease her clit. Eyes closed to better picture her.

Her mind was filled at first with thoughts of Aloy's hair. By the sun! That incredible hair!

That thick mass of shimmering red like wildfire, that cute little face that scrunched up so adorably whenever she had an orgasm. Those cute ears and her unique eye-catching freckles. Mmmmmmm. Talanah licked her lips savouring fantasies about that slim body and that taut belly, she wanted her so bad. She never tired of thinking about her. Couldn't stop herself from thinking about all the things she wanted to do to her. would do to her. She found her so fucking hot. Whenever she woke up and whenever she went to bed, she was plagued by erotic fantasies of Aloy or visions of her in skimpy Carja outfits. Just thinking about her made her so damn horny. This would help relieve that tension she felt without her.

"Ahhhh." She sighed blissfully. Stresses just melting away as she fingered herself to a sexual high.

It was a cool evening and yet her bed sheets were soaked in sweat. She began fingering herself harder. reaching for her much needed orgasm. She moved on to thinking about Aloys perky breasts firm pale and sensitive. She enjoyed thoughts of Aloy's pink nipples and perfect little pussy slit. Recalling of how good she tasted down there. She licked her lips at the sheer thought. Memories of how she always squealed when Talanah went down on her finally carried her into a back-arching orgasm. Cumming so hard she practically went cross-eyed. She had thought to leave a pillow between her knees that helped when they cramped together as came all over herself.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She yelled. melting onto her bedsheets.

"Ugggghhhhhhhhhhh!" Was all she could manage to say. By the sun! That felt so good.

She couldn't seem to stop thinking of Aloy these days. She couldn't stop a hand straying down to her pants and masturbating to her either.

"Ugh, that's the fourth night in a row Talanah you have got to stop." She admonished herself. "Mmm, I just cannot wait till she comes home." She thought.