Aloy x Talanah Reunion Sex

Story Info
Aloy and Talanah kiss, 69 and use strapons.
7.6k words
5
3.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aloy walked up the long bridge to Meridian eager to ease her aching backside as she had been riding a strider at an urgent gallop for most of the day. She had ridden hard through villages not caring that she frightened the locals sitting astride a normally hostile machine. she couldn't take it into the city, so she walked. fighting the urge to run. only one question on her mind.

"Would Talanah be there tonight?"

She hoped to come home tonight and reunite with her girlfriend.

Talanah's role as Sunhawk meant lots of meetings and trips to far-flung hunting grounds and hunters, as well as long hunting trips so Aloy would be devastated if she was out today. She longed to see her she quickened her pace she couldn't take the disappointment if she wasn't in.

Talanah would want to stay for Aloys return but Aloy had been gone so long this time and she didn't know in advance when she would return.

Her quest had dragged on and on as though the world conspired to keep them apart. If one more random villager asked her about some rogue machine or lost valuable, she was going to scream!

She was ready for some well-earned quality time with her girlfriend. She wound her way through the narrow streets of Meridian impatiently striding making her way towards the hunter's lodge. She had very pressing business in there.

Talanah Khane Padish the Sunhawk of the Hunters lodge was studying a dense old map on the lodge balcony table when she saw Aloy's distinctive red mane out the corner of her eye. "Could it really be her?" She had a couple of false starts before seeing red hair at the door and getting her hopes up but disappointingly it was always some other girl. so, when she heard her voice as she greeted Ligan at the door her heart leapt. She abandoned the map and ran down towards her girlfriend.

"Aloy!"

"Talanah!" Exclaimed Aloy so happy and relieved to see her after such a long time.

Talanah was wearing her usual blue Carja crop top, and she looked as gorgeous as ever.

Aloy was in a light white spark Worker top.

Her red braids flying Aloy was half jumping, and half being pulled straight into Talanah's arms and immediately they were passionately smooching each other by way of Greeting.

"Mmmmmm." they both sighed loudly and sensually. Embracing Talanah, Aloy forgot all her inhibitions about PDA and was kissing her with all her heart. neither of them even considered waiting for a second longer to find somewhere more private. they had both waited far too long for this.

Talanah poured all her pent-up lust and longing into the kiss.

Aloy was hugging her tightly, before she knew it her tongue was embracing Talanah's.

"Mmm, Hello Aloy" Talanah thought as she felt Aloy's tongue caressing itself against hers once again.

their eyes closed in loving bliss.

their hands running all over each other.

Aloy is busy ruffling her partner's smooth dark hair

before massaging her body. Talanah feeling up Aloy running a hand through her thick thatch of red hair while cheekily groping her ass.

both totally lost in all-consuming desire.

Aloy kissed wildly and happily. tongue gliding all over Talanah's mouth.

Talanah didn't know what had gotten into her normally self-conscious girlfriend, but she liked it a lot. They were of one mind right now and it was amazing, they both wanted exactly the same thing right now to share each other in a wet open mouth kiss with endless waves of tongue. For as long as possible.

They stood there for ages heads tilted, eyes closed and swapping spit but as far as they were concerned the world stood still. they kissed amorously like no one was watching but everyone was, the other hunters were all transfixed by the sight of the audacious couple. They didn't even notice them but then the lodge could have collapsed around them right now and they wouldn't have heard or cared.

Aloys heart was beating out her chest Her pulse racing, she felt giddy with joy.

So excited to be with Talanah again she was buzzing all over.

She still loved the novelty of kissing and being kissed.

She hugged her girlfriend kissing her harder and deeper making up for the lost time.

Their heads were angled as they squeezed themselves as close as possible pulling each other even tighter.

the kiss so intense it made Aloy's head spin.

Even Talanah was a little dizzy she didn't think she'd ever been kissed so hard or so well in her entire life.

both breathless when they finally parted.

"Wow! that was a kiss worth waiting for." said a beaming Aloy

"Mmmmm I'd forgotten what a great kisser you are," stated Talanah proudly.

Aloy blushed, then she blushed even harder finally noticing just how busy the bar was in the lodge.

She coughed awkwardly while looking around. She knew what had come over her and she didn't regret it one bit. It had been Worth it.

Talanah thought "I have never been kissed like that in- well ever."

She had lovers and girlfriends before, but none had ever wanted her, needed her the way Aloy did.

Talanah realised that in her excitement she hadn't even registered that Aloy was wearing an Oseram outfit she must have been fighting some electric machines earlier.

the simple white tunic was really pleasing to her eye. She interrupted Aloys embarrassment.

"Welcome back Aloy!" Talanah said smoothly not caring a jot about just passionately kissing her in public, talking as if nothing had happened.

"Grab a drink and sit down with me. I want to hear all about your trip

We simply must catch up." Both happily skipping up the stairs to the balcony.

"What's that?" asked Aloy as the huge map on the desk caught her eye.

"Oh, don't mind that we are just looking at a revamp of the old hunting grounds and potential new locations." Answered Talanah grabbing a flagon to pour Aloy a drink. Aloy pored over the map automatically wanting to help Talanah "Perhaps I could help I've been all over from Mother's Heart to Sunstone Rock by now. "She thought.

"Let me have a look maybe I can help out the lodge for you. Though if you can't figure it out and I can it makes me wonder why I'm not the Sunhawk instead." She offered teasingly

Talanah thought "Fuck! Aloy is just so kind and selfless. She's always thinking of helping others. I can't keep track of how many favours she's done for random strangers in Meridian. And always so quick-witted too. What a catch!"

Aloy pondered the map thinking of all the places she'd been. When she looked up Talanah was gazing at her with a warm dreamy smile still appreciating her.

"What is it?"

"It's so good to have you back. She said with her normal voice then she

whispered, "I really missed you Aloy."

"I missed you too." Breathed Aloy,

"Then prove it," ordered Talanah grinning, pressing herself up close

and holding her then swooping her low till Aloy was almost lying in her arms.

draping herself over Aloy giving her one more slow and steamy kiss full of yearning.

Locking lips like this she couldn't have said "I want you" any clearer than this. she drew it out revelling in her captive audience and kissing partner. tickling Aloys mouth with her tongue.

Aloy loved being held like this. Loving being kissed like this too.

Aloy briefly opened her eyes and noticed people's gaping mouths and stares.

a few were trying hard to look the other way now.

"Mmmmmm." groaned Talanah eyes closed savouring this hot tongue action.

she managed to find the willpower and strength to pull herself away from her impassioned lover.

"Ahem- Uhm Talanah everyone can see us." warned a blushing Aloy.

"I don't care." asserted Talanah kissing Aloy again despite her protestations.

Stealing any self-control Aloy had left. Then she was on her. Pushing her hard against one of the wooden pillars on the lodge balcony. So, the whole lodge had an even clearer view of the two of them. This wonderful girl was all hers. And She wanted to show her off. Make them jealous.

"There's no shame in making out with a beautiful woman." Talanah reminded Aloy

How could Aloy possibly resist her? Talanah pinned her wrists up against the thick pillar.

and gave Aloy another kiss. Open mouth with plenty of tongue.

It was thirsty and demanding but also the kind of deep loving kiss Aloy craved and deserved.

Aloy gave in quickly, easily and happily kissing back with a generous tongue.

Aloy loved kissing with tongue it made her feel so close to her lover.

Talanah let her go of wrists and Talanah's hands quickly found her tangled thatch of hair instead.

Ruffling it and feeling its soft texture. Now they were both intensely openly kissing with tongues out in front of the entire lodge.

Who were all watching with shock, interest and a little bit of envy.

this was not the done thing in the stuffy old lodge. but neither of them cared right now for traditions (not that they ever really had). not caring what anyone thought of them.

nothing else mattered now anyway. not the lodge, not the shadow Carja, not the world.

Only each other.

Talanah was so happy that Aloy was kissing her the way she really wanted to usually in public this passionate smooching was usually reserved for when they were in Talanah's bedroom.

Aloy was always a soft and gentle kisser (just in public that is!) and a quick smooch had her turning crimson with embarrassment at any public display of their affection, not anymore though it seemed. Talanah's hands were still totally lost in that thick red hair, and she completely lost any awareness of time.

Aloy forgot all about her quests, the watching crowds and the endless pressing threat of the corrupted machines.

Talanah switched between making out with her and whispering sweet nothings to her.

"You're all I could think of since you've been gone," she muttered into Aloys ear

before tugging at her top and kissing down her bared shoulder then back up to her lips.

She could never get enough kisses from her.

"I don't want to do anything else I just want you so bad. I need you here." She promised.

Aloy wished she could come up with something clever to say but the usual quick-witted comebacks or observations she usually managed to let loose just weren't coming right now.

Aloy was too busy practically swooning in Talanah's arms. She was soft clay in Talanah's hands now she could do anything she wanted to with her. Talanah's hands were everywhere all at once. Aloy couldn't be happier. she was definitely where she belonged. She felt like she truly had come home.

when Talanah finally parted all an overwhelmed Aloy could manage to say with a huge smile was

"I don't think I want to stay down here for a drink tonight."

She was already drunk and dizzy on her girlfriend. She was even more addictive than Scrappersap.

Talanah was staring at Aloy with an excited hungry almost predatory look in her eyes and the beginnings of a smirk. Aloy looking back into her girlfriends loving brown eyes she'd never wanted to have sex so badly in her life. Talanah's eyes locked onto hers she recognized the excited look in them.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking Aloy?"

She was. Aloy needed to see her naked body, she needed to hear her soft moans and cries once more. Needed to inhale her scent, needed feel her soft curvy flesh against her and most importantly. taste her. Aloy threw caution to the wind she couldn't wait any longer she had been looking forward to this ever since she'd left.

"Yes." She whispered.

"Then why are we still standing around here? Let's go! Cancel my meetings!" Shouted Talanah grabbing Aloy by the hand as the two lovebirds both ran off the balcony and flew up the stairs to bed.

The instant Talanah's bedroom door slammed shut they were kissing again. Talanah slamming Aloy hard up against the wall. Locking lips even more furiously than before. Their kiss a raging fire now, kissing faster and groping madly. Tongues madly and hopelessly entwined.

Nothing could keep them apart any longer or tear them away from each other.

It was a sloppy kiss by their standards, hands, drool and tongues going everywhere but they didn't care. They usually only kissed this fiercely when one of them was orgasming.

They licked at each other desperately for what seemed like mere seconds to Aloy but was actually far, far longer.

Until Talanah eventually used the kiss to spin them both over to the bed.

She'd been waiting for far too long for this it had driven her mad with lust. For the first time in ages, they could finally be together.

standing next to the bed they only broke apart their kiss to rip each other's clothes off.

There was not one second to waste. They'd never been this horny before.

Aloy's brown apron was torn off. Talanah's headdress was soon gone.

Aloy's skirts, belts followed and Talanah's armour plates all tumbled to the floor.

They both slipped out of their shoes and kicked them away. Talanah took control and pushed Aloy backwards onto the bed and yanked her own blue crop top off.

"I'm going to make you scream tonight." Aloy, she asserted.

"They're going to hear us next door." Warned Aloy knowing there were other Hawks sleeping in the rooms next to them.

"Good, I hope they do." Insisted Talanah

"They're going to hear us downstairs by the time I'm done with you."

Talanah had gotten a few embarrassing knocks on the wall before when she'd had a girl over and been too loud. She had given some bangs to her neighbouring Hawks herself once or twice to remind to keep it down with their lovers, but no one would dare tell the Sun Hawk or her partner to be quiet. She could do whatever she wanted.

With that, she was capturing her for another hungry kiss and frantically tugging her lover's Oseram top off.

Talanah turned and threw Aloys clothes onto a chair for her then got her own pants off as fast as she possibly could.

Bending over going Aloy a nice view of her plump perfect ass.

"Mmmm," Aloy thought she had truly never seen a more perfect ass. Finally, Talanah dragged Aloy's pants off with Aloy's help. and was stunned by the sight of the orange bush around her sex.

Her pubic hair had grown out while was away. It was an impressive contrast to her pale legs.

Talanah had never seen Aloy natural and unshaven before, she was very pleased that Aloy's rug matched the drapes.

"Oh yes!" exclaimed Talanah

"That's so sexy Aloy" Her eyes hungrily fixated on the autumnal forest between her legs.

"You like it?

I didn't have a chance to shave for you in the jungle."

"I love it you look better than ever baby."

"My wild sexy little huntress." She thought to herself.

They were both totally naked together, at last, so she jumped her girlfriend. Pouncing on top of her and attacking her face with kisses.

Taking the lead like always. Kiss after kiss after kiss like she was trying to kiss every single freckle she had. While grinding her cunt hard against Aloys. Both loving the feel of their naked flesh rubbing together once again.

Talanah kissed and nibbled on both of Aloy's cute little ears.

"Mind my focus." Aloy reminded her. Talanah gently removed the metal triangle and placed it on her bedside table.

Before turning back to face her girlfriend. Aloy stuck her tongue out to touch Talanah's and they danced together exchanging another filthy kiss almost fucking each other's mouths.

Kissing each other's faces off. Before Aloy sucked on Talanah's outstretched tongue drawing it down between her lip sensually and romantically. Feeling its length between her lips. Aloy knew how much this move thrilled Talanah.

Finally letting it snap back into Talanah's mouth.

"Fuck! I love the way you kiss me Aloy."

"That's because I love kissing you so much." She said adoringly smiling a playful smile. Talanah gave her one final peck on her waiting lips before nuzzling and kissing her neck making her sigh blissfully.

Talanah began making her way down. kissing to her perky breasts.

Taking in each rosy nipple kissing and sucking till they were erect. (Which didn't take long at all in Aloys already heightened state of lust and passion.) She gently pulled on each one tugging them with her teeth. Nibbling on them just right.

She kissed her lower and lower drawing kisses over her pale sculpted abs and sensitive belly button knowing just how much that turned her on. Plunging her tongue into that hollow navel and swirling it around and around. Teasing her to the brink of derangement.

"Waiting for you made me really horny." Assured Talanah.

"I noticed." Added Aloy.

Talanah would have taken her right there and then like that but she had an even better idea and she clambered around Aloy facing her feet so they could sixty-nine.

Talanah's thighs around Aloys head knees bent feet sticking up.

Aloy squeezed Talanah tight between her thighs.

Aloy got what she was trying to do without a word.

Talanah was already so damn wet for Aloy. Drenched from all that kissing and Tribbing.

"Now fuck me with your mouth." Ordered Talanah

She didn't have to tell Aloy twice. Aloy immediately licked at her as passionately as she could like a starving woman. Aloy's snatch didn't need warming up either after that steamy make-out session and foreplay she was soaking wet already. Her red pubes glistening.

She went dove into her already soaking pussy burying her face in between her legs. Both are far too horny to consider waiting or taking it slowly.

To say that they had longed for this would be an understatement.

The bed creaked and shook as they both slammed against each other.

Despite the oral assault of Talanah's tongue and fingers, Aloy was holding her own.

Licking at Talanah's shaven slit with rapid frenzied vigour.

Aloy had been in fights less intense. Their fucking tonight was raw urgent and wild.

They made a loud chorus of moans and groans to the background noise of their slapping flesh and licking tongues. Both going at each other like whirlwinds.

No thought, just pure lustful animal instinct. Aloy ate her out properly using her whole mouth not just her talented tongue. She took Talanah's whole slot in her mouth she just had to.

Needed to.

sucking her sweet juicy folds up and driving Talanah buck wild.

Aloy had never been in this position before.

This was the closest and most connected she had ever been to Talanah

both pleasuring the other simultaneously was so much fun! Sharing each other like this sharing this experience was truly magical. She appreciated Talanah's dirty mind she just wouldn't have dreamed of such a wonderful position. While Talanah was loving such wanton passion from Aloy like she'd never seen before.

"Mmmm Aloy should go on long hunting trips more often if she's going to come back like this.

I've never had reunion sex before I love it! "She thought.

Aloy no longer cared how much noise she made.

Unleashed upon Talanah showing her just how much she meant to her Lapping her quivering slit and taunting her clit. In return Talanah started licking the pink bead of Aloys clit hard to make her convulse, this was urgent desperate sex they couldn't hang on a moment longer.

Two athletic fit young women in the prime of their lives with excellent stamina they pleasured themselves while being pleasured themselves.

they were there a long time their bodies in tune like never before.

they were in sync moving with the same rhythm, making love with wild abandon.

Talanah would never tire of this. Never. She only wished she could see Aloys face right now.

Aloy was drenched wetter now than she had ever seen her.

She was Talanah's own personal oasis. She slurped down as much of her lovers' sweet juices as she could. Playing with Aloy's clit and flaps with her decadent tongue, While Aloy sweetly munched away Her pink tongue doing a fabulous job on her inner pussy lips. behind her she wanted this moment to last forever. Talanah's thighs were slick from Aloys efforts.