Aloy x Talanah Reunion Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They slipped their tongues inside each other At this point basically just face-fucking each other.

Stroking the other's G-spots. Talanah thought she belonged inside Aloy like this curling her tongue just so to make her twitch and shudder. She never wanted to leave this bed or this position again unfortunately, she could feel her sweet Aloy beginning to peak.

Right on Cue Aloy's toes clenched.

"Talanah!" howled Aloy first. That was enough for Talanah to climax too.

With a shiver down her spine, she lost control and came.

Bringing each other both to climax at the same time. They now both orgasmed simultaneously.

Talanah screaming "Aloy!" loud enough for everyone to hear her downstairs.

Peaking for the first time as a couple, Aloys eyes bulging, Talanah's rolling back into her head.

Aloys face creasing with pleasure while Talanah's is slipping into a dazed gaping grin.

Orgasms merging into one swirling sea of sensual pleasure nothing could ever compare to this.

"By the All-Mother!" Cried Aloy cumming so hard she was crying out for a God she didn't even believe in.

"By The Sun!" Gasped an orgasming Talanah as the climaxing Aloy clawed Talanah's back like a feral wildcat leaving red nail marks down her back which only served to heighten her pleasure. "Fuck! I hope I can get her to do that again! "She mused.

Her Orgasm exploding through her like warm sunbeams. Over a months' worth of cravings released.

squirting for the first time ever, she couldn't help herself from spraying Aloy.

She continued to cum covering Aloys face and braids with cum that would take ages to wash out, but for once Aloy didn't care. Aloy was too busy floating on her sexual high.

Talanah rolling off Aloy once they had finished and crawled up next to her to recover. Their impassioned cravings finally sated. Now they had the rest of the night together and could take their time with each other. The sex had passed in manic blur both barely conscious of the world around them. Aloy lay there her hair fanning out around her head like a glowing red halo Talanah kissed her on the lips quickly just because she could.

"Fuck! that was amazing you're the best Aloy."

When Aloy stopped gulping and gasping she finally managed to say.

"Wow! We both came at that the same time! what does that mean?"

"It means you are one impressive woman! I've never done that before with anyone.

it means we belong together."

Talanah was still in awe of the mind-blowing bed rattling sex they had just had. Easily the best fuck of Talanah's entire life.

Aloy was able to think clearly now for the first time since she had started making her way back to her and she was completely bowled over by the sex and by her affection for Talanah.

"Fuck you're just Incredible Aloy. You were just unbelievable." Panted Talanah praising her girlfriend.

"I only learned about bedroom stuff from you. So, Thank you you're always so good to me Talanah

that was truly amazing sex." Aloy agreed.

"Was? "It's cute you think we're even halfway done here." She said getting up and walking over to her bedroom cabinet.

Talanah thought tonight was a good night to try this with Aloy so inflamed and passionate. She thought they had been together long enough for Aloy to be up for this.

Talanah pulled her favourite toy out of her drawer.

"You're not going anywhere. You'll be here all night If I want."

"What's that?

It was a smooth glossy piece of metal polished so well she could see her own distorted reflection.

It had a rounded tip and a slight curve to it. It had to be a foot long.

"This is my metal devil Aloy." She winked.

the Oseram invented them, I think. as for what it's for well..."

She strapped it tightly to her crotch till she felt the leather pad tight against her damp crotch. It was ready.

"Guess." She finished.

Aloy realised with a start exactly what it was for. She'd never even imagined something like that she still hadn't had sex with an actual man. She was so lucky that the more experienced Talanah could think of these things. It would have never occurred to her to be taken in that way by her. But now she had thought about it... She wanted it.

Like the first time she had put on her Focus, a whole new world had opened up to her. The most she'd ever had inside her had been 3 of Talanah's wonderful fingers.

Aloy stared at it while a naked Talanah posed sensually with it waiting for Aloy to stop gawking.

"Well, you up for it or not?"

"You think I can't take it? Yes." She asserted briefly pouting. "Yes, Please I want you inside me" She begged quickly.

Talanah knew best when it came to sex, she trusted her. Talanah strode over.

"Then stay exactly where you are my Thrush."

Aloy obeyed and remained lying flat on her back. Talanah pulled her right down till her hips were almost at the edge of the bed and spread her legs a bit, so she was open but comfortable.

Talanah starting off by gently brushing the tip of the silver cock onto Aloys lower lips.

Hard enough to make her moan out at its unfamiliar smoothness and its cool chill.

Talanah spread Aloy's lips and carefully slid just a few inches in. Aloy groaned out deep and low like nothing Talanah had heard from her before.

"It's so big! Talanah you're so big!"

"There's more to come Thrush."

Talanah slid out then she plunged deeper into Aloy than she had ever gone before.

She went slowly and carefully, making sure to keep her on the edge of pain and pleasure.

Aloy let out one long continuous moan getting louder as Talanah went deeper she grabbed a pillow to bite, but Talanah snatched it away.

"No, Aloy you're going to scream nice and loud for me."

With that, she slid in completely inside her. Thanks to the coating of Aloy's natural juices left over from the cunnilingus they had only just finished she went in a little easier.

Aloy shivered at how cold it was and how big it was. She'd never been filled before she could feel it all through her. It was overwhelming and overriding her. She could do nothing else or think of anything other than Talanah who was now her mistress. She had trapped her, speared her she was Talanah's prey.

Totally at her mercy. She could do with her whatever she wanted. She was so powerful with that thing on. She'd never felt anything so hard and so powerful it was stimulating her so beyond anything she had felt before.

Talanah pulled out of her, she instantly felt empty and void without it in her now.

Talanah immediately slid it all the way back in a lot faster this time.

Aloy had to bite her lip to keep from screaming then she slid out again

the strap on already covered in her lubricating cum.

Talanah thought Aloy was ready for a proper fucking now.

"Warmups over Thrush".

"You mean that was the-AAAHhhh- Oh my-FUuuuuckkkk!!" howled Aloy.

For the first time, Talanah was appreciating just how tight Aloy was.

"Fuck! it's so fucking big! "Aloy screamed and screamed in delight and shock gripping and twisting the sheets till her knuckles turned red.

But now Talanah was sliding in a bit smoother Aloy couldn't believe she could fit the whole thing.

She noted Talanah's expression by the look of erotic pleasure on Talanah's face you'd think she was the one getting fucked.

As Talanah found her rhythm again and start pumping Aloy began to sigh and moan.

"It's so good to hear her groans of pleasure again," Talanah thought "like the sun coming out from behind a cloud."

She was impressed her sweet little thrush could take it all.

Aloy was losing her mind. Tossing her head back and forth as though she could escape.

Talanah had her uncontrollably wailing like a beast.

Talanah was Fucking her like she'd never been fucked before. Going deeper inside her than she could ever have dreamed of. Stimulating parts of Aloy even she didn't even know about. Going deeper than her fingers or tongue could ever go no matter how hard she tried. She wanted to orgasm already. Her body crying out for rest and release.

But Aloy wasn't done.

"I want it deeper." She begged.

Talanah put a hand one of Aloy's firm breasts to steady herself.

Grabbing a good hard squeeze while she was at it.

She sped up for her too. The bed rattled as she fucked Aloy into the mattress.

No mercy. No respite. Fucking Aloy harder than ever before.

Aloy finally understood the phrase "Fucked her brains out"

Talanah was the entire world right now, well her and that cock.

This was the fuck of her life. Aloy shook from Talanah's slamming hips

Red Hair spilling over her face, Sweat running down her forehead. Her whole Sex was on fire.

She was helplessly shaking the headboard through her pillow.

The whole bed rattling. While she was yelping and wailing loudly.

"Ohh Fuuuuuck me! Fuck!"

Talanah felt so privileged to see Aloy like this. Normally Aloy was sarcastic and confident and always in control of fights or dangerous situations. She loved that about her, but in bed, Talanah ruled.

She was the only one who ever got to see Aloy like this lying on her back begging for her. begging for more. Talanah was the only one to see her climax. The only one to see the secret freckles on her naked body that no one else had ever seen. Talanah loved to see her weak and submissive as she dominated her. To see her feral passionate side as they had intense sex or make-out sessions and after that to see her vulnerable romantic side that came out in the afterglow.

That was to say nothing of the filthy depraved and wonderful things she did to Talanah after she suggested them to her. Talanah was working hard to ensure Aloy got maximum pleasure from this she genuinely enjoyed making Aloy orgasm more than she did getting one herself.

Aloy's gorgeous fit body motivated her and made her forget about just how tough this was on the hips.

Talanah couldn't resist briefly showing off and putting both her hands on her head as she fucked.

pumping away hard and fast gliding the metal against Aloy's G-Spot.

She has done this countless times before to other girls and her expertise is obvious in her smooth accurate thrusts. It might only be the now warm steel that was actually inside her, but it was Talanah who was fucking her. she could feel her passion and lust through the metal.

Aloy is a wreck already sweating and groaning just barely hanging on as she is fucked as she'd never been fucked before.

She was a little woman, and this was one huge cock.

Talanah noticed Aloy was wetter than she'd ever been before.

she was getting a little wet herself from the constant grinding of the toy against her own mound and the hot relentless spearing she was giving Aloy.

Enjoying the gasps and yells she ejected with each thrust.

Aloys whole body shaking, braids bouncing. Her vibrant hair falling over her face, Like a tangled red veil. she gasped and she shrieked as loud as a LongLeg. Although every single yell was music to Talanah's ears.

Talanah could begin to feel Aloy loins clenching through the metal cock pressed against her own crotch. She was already impressed Aloy had lasted this long.

She switched positions wanting to go deeper and be closer when she climaxed, plus her legs were really beginning to ache. Aloy obediently moved up the bed as she climbed on top of her, and she carefully reinserted herself down inside her.

Taking her like a man would lying on top pumping away face to face. She pushed her hair back so they could kiss. Aloy loved having Talanah on top of her like this.

She squeezed and gripped her lover's magical body she had to hold on tight as Talanah rocked her world.

Talanah working all her lust and longing into every thrust.

Aloy seized her for another kiss tongues flickering loving having Talanah inside her at both ends.

The Metal Devil had been almost uncomfortable at first but now it felt like it was forged for that purpose alone. A perfect fit just for her. She didn't want this to ever end but all good things do.

Aloy had never known she could feel this much at once.

She was going to explode! Aloys hands squeezed Talanah's bum and slid over her back which was beading with sweat from the effort of pounding her.

"Yeah, you like that?!" Talanah grunted.

"Yeeeeesss" She breathed barely able to talk.

Talanah was still working hard thrusting away at Aloy relishing her endless stream of sighs and gasps. To Aloy, she looked like she was in the zone. She looked like she had it in her to go all night.

Unfortunately, Aloy wasn't used to being penetrated like this at all so, she found herself on the precipice much faster than usual. She was quivering and vibrating her nails gouging at Talanah's olive skin.

"Yes! My Hawk I'm so close. Ahh, I'm really going to cum." She panted almost hysterically. She knew a truly monumental orgasm was on its way. Talanah already knew as she could feel her pussy pulsing and gripping the steel hard and true.

"Do you want to cum Thrush?" She asked still pumping.

Aloy knew what she had to say when Talanah was in this kind of mood.

"Yes, my Hawk please, please let me cum." She begged.

"Louder."

"Make me cum Talanah!" She screamed for all to hear.

"Aloy needn't worry," Talanah thought "I'm never not going to let her get off."

Talanah could never really deny her an orgasm. It was just too much fun to give her one.

Talanah lived to make her cum.

She reached down and rubbed Aloy's clit for her sending her slipping over the edge.

Staring into Aloys green eyes as her pupils dilated and her climax hit her.

Aloy stared back into her partner's dark brown eyes ringed with eyeliner as Talanah ogled her.

This was the most intimate romantic moment of her life. She had never felt so good physically and spiritually.

"Oh Fuck! Talanah I'm Cumming!" She screamed as promised.

This Orgasm was beyond anything she had expected.

"Louder," demanded Talanah burying her face in the curve of her neck kissing as she came.

Oh, Fuck! I'M CUMMING!! Oh Talanahhh!" she howled as loud as could.

She watched as Aloy spasmed having an orgasm unlike any shed ever had before

back-arching she would have lifted off the bed if it weren't for the cock inside her.

Bawling as her pussy pulsed sending tidal waves of bliss through her now feeble body.

Talanah kissed her while she was in the heights of pleasure, then begrudgingly pulled out of her with a squelching sucking noise. the strap on was now completely painted in Aloy's cum.

Aloy unleashed another thick wave of it onto the bed as Talanah watched.

"I did that." Talanah thought proudly.

She lay the blanket over Aloy as she got her breath back.

"How was that for you, babe? Are you feeling, all right?"

"Yes, I need more just as soon as I've recovered." Her pussy was still pulsing and spasming.

"You'll get some you did great, especially for your first time. Well, done my brave Thrush."

She got into bed wriggling up next to Aloy in her afterglow. Feeling her flushed warm skin against hers they lay together till Aloy sat up on what must have been her second (third?) wind.

"My turn now." insisted an excited Aloy grabbing at the buckles.

"I know how to use a spear better than you, anyway."

Talanah usually liked to dominate her lovers but there was no way she was going to deny herself the experience of getting fucked by Aloy like this. She loved her boldness tonight.

She loved being a top, but Aloys sparks of dominance were not to be missed.

"Go for it."

Aloy stood up and pulled the toy off and Talanah helped Aloy fasten it onto herself correctly

till the straps squeezed her backside she turned and faced Talanah. Talanah admired the sight of her lover standing tall and proud with that shining metal cock attached to her waist.

"You look so gorgeous with that on Aloy" Talanah climbed onto the bed.

"I'll be your savage tonight." Promised Aloy.

Talanah got all on fours on the bed and bared her ass and wet pussy in her lover's face

So Aloy could fuck her doggy style.

"You'd better be. Now fuck me senseless Aloy. Make me scream."

Aloy had been planning to fuck her perfect pussy in this novel way, but her plump ass made a more tempting target.

Talanah had made no secret of how much she enjoyed a finger or tongue up there before.

So, she slid the cock into her asshole going a few inches in enough to show her this was no mistake.

"OH, ALooyyyy!!!!" she was stunned by this bold move. but she couldn't be happier

it was good to see Aloy coming out of her shell.

"Spread my asscheeks." She instructed For Aloy who hadn't thought of that.

Aloy grabbed her cheeks and held them open at least Aloy had warmed the toy up for her and all her cum on it meant it slid into Talanah's firm ass a lot easier than she had expected. She didn't need to reach for any more lube thanks to her girlfriend's cream.

"Oh Fucccck!" She screamed as it forced its way deeper inside her.

She knew how Aloy must have felt half an hour ago. It was yet forceful yet so good.

"You did say to make you scream." Aloy grinned.

"Oh, baby yes!"

Aloy started pumping back and forth copying Talanah's movements and motions from earlier.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Talanah gasped.

"Fuck! this is so intense." She thought. She was bucking like an enraged machine already.

"Aloy doesn't know She's the first woman to ever go in there with a strap on.

I haven't had more than a few fingers up there before. "I'd had gotten used to that. but this.... fuck what a feeling!" thought Talanah between pumps.

Aloy really began to thrust away putting her strong hips and toned abs to good use finding her own rhythm. Screwing her senseless as asked and being her savage just like she had dreamed. Aloy was loving this too. This was even more satisfying than a perfect spear strike on a machine's weak spot.

Eliciting a reaction from Talanah with every stroke while never leaving her body. truly connecting with her. Fucking her as hard as she always wanted to reaching places she otherwise never could, showing her how much she meant to her.

"Fuck! oh Fuck! Fuck!"

Aloy could feel her jerking like a machine that didn't want to be overridden. Trembling already from this hard fuck. Despite could how deep inside her she could feel she already was she needed to go even deeper.

"Harder!" Talanah yelled. She wanted more. She wanted all of it.

She wanted to be broken in and fucked till she ached.

Aloy obeyed.

Talanah's mouth hanging open now

There was a polished piece of steel hanging above Talanah's bed she bought of an Oseram merchant that functioned as a mirror, she stares into it so she can see the reflection of Aloy having the time of her life thrusting away like she was born to it. humping and fucking her with enthusiasm.

Aloy was working up another sweat, Braids swinging, Grinning an exhilarated smile. Showing off her toned physique,

Aloy really had a knack for this. Just when Talanah thought things couldn't get any better Aloy pulled on her dark ponytail yanking her head back hard into her thrusts. That helped get Aloy even deeper.

"Mmmmmm that hits the spot baby." Talanah purred.

She admired the look on Aloys face gritted face creased in pleasure as she worked harder than ever.

thrusting her hips back and forth.

Talanah was going to reach orgasm almost embarrassingly quickly by her standards.

She could feel it coming. She caught A glimpse of Aloys hot sexy smirk in the mirror and then it was unstoppable. It was a Thunderjaw charging right for her.

She hit her climax. Orgasm bursting out inside her.

She was having the Mother of all Orgasms. So as her orgasm exploded through her like a blaze canister. Her dam bursting.

She couldn't help but yell

"OH, FUCK ALOY I LOVE YOU!!!"