Aloy x Talanah Reunion Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

blurting out the secret that had building up in her for over the last month as she released the orgasm that had been building up in her for the last fifteen minutes.

Aloys heart nearly melted no one had ever said that to her (not even Rost even though she knew he had loved her like she had loved him.)

She couldn't believe the first time they ever said the L-word to each other was when she had a metal cock buried halfway up her ass.

She thought she would be the one to say it first she had loved her since their very first time together, by now she had fallen totally head over heels in love with her.

A lifetime of being discarded by others, of course, she had fallen for Talanah a huntress just like her who showed her kindness and respect, unlike most everyone she had grown up with.

Aloy pulled the band from Talanah's hair letting her black tresses loose.

Talanah could feel waves of pleasure flowing through her body.

reaching every part of her, Warmer and more soothing than any hot spring, filling her body, she felt like she was floating in a sea of pure bubbling bliss. This was an orgasm like no other.

She was (almost)totally spent by the time it ended.

Talanah rolled onto her back almost sobbing from the overwhelming strength of her climax.

Collapsing into a sticky mess on her bed. Aloy climbed in next to her leaving her to recover lying on her back, soaking silver cock pointing straight up. When Talanah finally looked like she was actually lucid. Aloy asked that heavy question that had been blazing in her chest since Talanah's last orgasm.

"So, you -um-er really like me?"

"Oh shit! did I really say that out loud?"

"Talanah I've loved you from our first night together," Aloy confessed.

"That was the first time anyone ever told me I was attractive or sexually desirable.

"You made me fall for you and I'm so lucky to have you." She stated.

"Huh?"

"I'm mean I'm so proud and happy to have my very own girlfriend.

You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, and I was afraid nobody else would ever want me because of my red hair and all my freckles."

I'm Lucky? Aloy, I admit I'm pretty hot, but you are something else!

your red hair is so gorgeous, and I love every single one of your cute little freckles.

you're fierce and brave in battle there's no one I'd rather hunt with.

but you're also respectful to everyone you meet unless they don't deserve respect of course.

Plus, you're and an absolute demon in bed and a great kisser to boot." She winked.

Aloy had confidence when it came to sassing people or slaying machines, but relationships of any kind were totally new to her really and all those as a pariah had knocked her self-image in terms of being desirable. Talanah always had to reassure her about this when it came to hunting and fighting and solving problems Aloy had endless confidence but those years in exile meant she had a terrible self-image when it came to her own desirability, she was clueless to what people found attractive and even more so that it was her.

"Thank you so much I Love you Talanah."

"I love you more Aloy. Huh, I've never said that before to anyone," she confessed slightly shocked at the realisation. "Now give that back if you thought that was hot well...

I was going to break you in easy with my fingers and tongue but after what you just did... I'm going to show you how a Sunhawk treats those who disobey her."

She grabbed the strap on and her jar of lubricant and prepared to fuck Aloy in her virginal ass to consummate their freshly admitted love.

The rest of the night passed in a blur. They squirmed and writhed under the sheets together with reinvigorated passion and endless energy making love till way past midnight before at last falling into a deep blissful sleep together. Both smiling in their slumber. Talanah woke up at the Sunrise with Aloy awake and spooning her. She looked over at the sight of her in her bed smiled warmly and only then remembered to ask.

"So anyway, how was your trip?"