Aloysius Li Washington, Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evan sat, deciding not to dress yet, and began to sip the Sam Adams. How was this going to play out? Pete knew he was gay--and he knew Pete was straight. He wondered what Pete knew about Li. Had Pete set him up? He was definitely attracted to Li. In fact, he was ready to cancel the entire weekend and move to Li's bed for the duration. He can do whatever he wants to me with that body and that monstrous club. I can have a weekend in heaven with a god. Why would I want to climb stairs of a monument or stroll through a museum?

Evan was reasonably big--in body, personality and equipment size. Generally, he had topped. But, he was vers, and he definitely subscribed to the "biggest cock in the room" rule, usually because that placed him on top. He was pretty sure that Li was inviting. Was he ready for a three day ride on that BBC? Definitely. But, first they had to talk about Pete--what would he know? What would he suspect? Before he could decide, Li returned from his shower. He too was just wrapped in a towel, bulging provocatively in the crotch region. "We promised to meet Pete in a few minutes. This place is very casual on weekends. I'm assuming that we both want this to be an early night."

There it was. Li was proposing. "I'm with you. I'd like to be back here and in bed early. I think Pete is planning a full day for tomorrow."

"And, I'm sorta planning a full night. So that's the plan. Home early; bed early. We can talk about tomorrow later."

The guys dressed in summer casual--light weight old jeans, polos that stretched over their chests, Docksiders--and were off to the Barney's Shamrock Pub where Pete was already holding a booth. Both looked dressed for a night at a gay club, not a pseudo-pub populated by straight suits (even if the suits had already been hung for the weekend). But they didn't really care. The next hour flowed easily and quickly. Li regaled both with tales of his Celtics days and his teammates. And Evan told a few stories about his days in the desert, mostly military anomalies and inconsistencies, keeping the conversation light and leaving out the gore--and the gay experiences. Frequently Evan reached out and touched Li's long bare arm as he spoke, seemingly to emphasize a point. Each time, Li felt the shock. And when he did, Li, who was sitting across the table, moved his knee to Evan's legs, separated them and began to press into his crotch with a knee, feeling the erect cock behind the denim. The mutual seducing fore-play continued for almost an hour. For most of that time, both guys were rigidly hard, often staring into each other's eyes.

Pete was a very bright guy. He was also very observant. He knew his brother was gay. And now he began to suspect Li was as well, or maybe it didn't matter--if Evan had seduced Li, a straight, that was Evan's business. Hell, Li was so much a god that Pete himself would consider trying something with him if Li wanted. So Pete played along. It was pretty clear that the guys were ready to take this to the next level. After a few minutes of idle chatter as the guys seemed to be becoming more physical--under the table, Pete stood. "I'll talk with you tomorrow, Evan."

"Where are you going? I thought we were going to have dinner together."

"Come on, guys. I'm not an idiot. You two are emitting enough electricity to light half the city. And your musky pheromones are perfuming the air in this nasty place. Hell, I can't even smell the stale beer and piss on the old wooden floor anymore. Go home and have some fun. I'll call you tomorrow, Evan, and we can decide what, if any, sights you want to see--other than the body of that stud sitting across from you and staring at you with animal hunger. Don't let him devour you. I want a bro after this weekend. Li can join us when--or if--we decide to do anything." He looked at Li, "Go easy, Li. I know what you're packing." So Pete knew already. And it didn't seem to matter. He hadn't set them up because Li was gay, but because Li was a former basketball player, and his brother was a fan. Now, of course, he knew. They let Pete leave; then they moved apart in a somewhat futile attempt to get their hard-ons under control for a discrete exit.

Li and Evan were back at the apartment by 9. Evan was in Li's bed by 9:30. And Li was in Evan's ass by 9:45. It was a whirlwind hook, one of the fastest on record in D.C--and D.C had some pretty impressive sexual records to break!

Evan and Li walked to Li's place. Inside the door, Li pushed Evan into the living room, backing him into the back of the leather sofa. Evan started to fall backwards. Li reached forward, caught him before he fell into the sofa, used his large hands to lift Evan and pull him up and into his massive chest. Their lips met. Their hard dicks dueled. Both guys moaned in obvious relief. Both were already soaking with pre-cum and emitting enough musk to fill the small space.

Li lifted and moved to the large recliner. He dropped into it and pulled Evan into his lap. Within minutes, shirts were discarded, followed by the jeans. Soon, both guys were naked and Li's erection was poking Evan's ass. They were incredibly impatient with lust--each more and more anxious to stroke every part of the other. To an observer, it looked like a nude wrestling match staged on a recliner. They were so big and so muscular; the recliner was doomed. But, they both needed release. The need was overwhelming. The recliner was not going to be the perfect venue for a first time.

"Let's take this to my bed. It's much more comfortable." With those words, Li rose, pushed Evan from his lap. He grabbed Evan's waist and threw him over his shoulder in a fireman's carry, placing one hand carefully on Evan's muscled ass, his fingers trailing deeply into the crevice to hold him firmly in place. Evan might be a big strong Marine, but he clearly understood who was going to be the catcher in this relationship, at least for tonight. So he reached down and playfully swatted Li's high ass cheeks. Li laughed, "Oh, I'm gonna play with yours too, babe. I hope you're ready for a pro."

Evan was dropped onto the large duvet-covered bed. Li stared down at the muscular beauty in his bed. Evan stared up at Li's erection. It was enormous, frightening, hard, and leaking. Evan licked his lips. Just as Li pounced. He covered Evan completely and pinned him to the bed. His legs stretched out and he scissored them in to trap his prey. His elbows went to the pillow as he bent down to take Evan's lips into his own. His tongue invaded, and the guys began to breathe in sync. Their cocks were rigidly long, stretched out in tandem between their guts, leaking pre-cum. Li's hood had pulled back and formed a thick corona just under the head. Li's balls began to bounce on Evan's tender sacs. The heat was intense. And, as Pete had noted, the room was lit with the eerie blue-white light of the electricity bouncing between them. It also reeked of their aroused musk. Li pulled up, stared into Evan's eyes, and said, "I want to be inside you now. Can you take me? I don't want to hurt, you. If we keep doing this, I'm a goner."

"Yes. But, you're the biggest dick that I've ever seen and certainly the biggest that's ever been in my ass. Take it slow. Lots of lube. Lots of prep."

"I'm not sure I can trust myself. You've really tripped the switch. I'm now beyond seduction; I'm in production mode. How about if you ride me the first time so you can be in control?"

"I'll ride, but somehow I don't think I'm going to be in control. At this moment, even if you were hung with a baseball bat, I'd say yes to anything you wanted."

"What do you mean by 'even if'? So you're already insulting me. Most of my teammates have already teased me that my sport is not b-ball, its baseball. I always carry my own bat," Li chuckled. But he flipped onto his back and swung around to pass the XX magnum and the lube from the side table to Evan. Evan sucked on the deep purple head, lubed the tall black cock and slipped on the magnum. He had to pre-lube. Still, the condom was a very tight fit. Then he lubed it again. It really was a weapon, a big cannon, dripping with Astroglide, and set on a pair of balls that seemed to hold enough "ammunition" to re-populate all of Boston.

"Your turn, Li. Use those big ass fingers to open me up." Li pulled Evan onto his chest and palmed his ass cheeks like slightly soft soccer balls. Yeah, soccer balls--they weren't quite as hard or as big as the basketballs that he could easily palm. They were nice muscled globes, shaved and waiting for someone to hold and caress and massage them. Long thick fingers, covered in lube, stroked the crevice, circled the rim a few times and the first plunged in. He worked it a bit, lubed it again and went back in; he touched the love nut, and while Evan was distracted with the resulting pleasure, he introduced a second. Then he scissored, stretched and added a third. Evan was tight, but obviously not a virgin.

"Are you okay? Do you need another?"

"More than okay. I'm in fucking heaven."

"One more and I think you'll be ready."

"If I don't fucking jack before. I'm so ready now."

Li backed off a bit and caressed the beautiful tit-buds that were hard and erect over the hard slabs of pecs. Evan was perfect and he was ready to accept Li as his top. Li was going to let Evan take over the work, but first he reached into Evan's crotch, grabbed his shaft--which had grown into a very nice long thick pole--and circled the base and tightened. He had to bring Evan back down to a reasonable altitude, before he rocketed him into space. Evan relaxed a little. Then he rose on his knees, as he straddled the thick chest beneath him. He positioned the big black plum, sitting in its bigger nest (the retracted hood), and began to drop onto the massive rod. He bounced a few times, allowing the head and about an inch to penetrate, trying at first to avoid contact with the prostate. Soon, he was about half-way, but now it was impossible to avoid the "over-crowding" that his chute and nut were feeling. If he didn't move fast, he was gonna blow before Li was even seated. So he plunged, closed his eyes in pain, and bottomed. Li was enormous. His cock was stretching. Even had never felt so full, so impaled. The pole was so big and hard, Evan wondered whether he'd ever be able to pull apart again.

Li felt the second ring straining to open and then the barrier. He was balls deep. In fact, he could feel Evan's balls resting on his closely shaved curly black pubes. Both froze. Not a muscle moved. Li was nearly a foot inside Evan, rearranging various internal organs. Finally, after a minute or two, Li began to feel the chute stretching to take his manhood. Evan's breathing was slowing. He had some maneuvering room. He dared. He placed his large size 14 feet on the bed, tensed his abs and thighs, and leveraged Evan up into the bedroom night. Evan took the cue. He started to bounce, really bounce, while he tensed his muscles to stroke Li's cock. And with each bounce, Li withdrew about two-thirds of his cock before plunging back in. Evan was bronco-riding and hyper-ventilating. He was so full. So excited. He was being really fucked. Not only fucked, but destroyed. And not only destroyed, but destroyed by one of his idols, with a giant, big, black cock. This was a blue-ribbon rodeo performance--and Li was definitely the biggest, baddest stallion in the stable. Evan was riding for the giant gold belt buckle. All he had to do was stay in the saddle.

Li was not a quiet fuck. Nor was he passive. He had been encouraging Evan by gripping his hips and helping him to lift. He had been maneuvering Evan's ass so that he could stroke differently with each thrust. And, he had been shouting out encouragement. But, it was about to be over. Li grabbed Evan's dick and pointed it toward his mouth which he opened wide. "Give it to me, babe. I need to taste." And with these words, he pushed his ass up from the bed, deepened his thrust, forcing Evan forward to aim his cock. Li blasted, maybe a dozen times. He even wondered whether the bulb of the magnum would hold the power of his jack and the volume of the cum.

Evan responded and shot his spunk high, arching onto Li's chest, then his chin, then his lips. His gunnery practice as a Marine had taught him to zero in on his target!

They had just made a porn epic. Big beautiful guys. Big cocks. Swollen balls. Athletic encounter. Surrender of one battlefield antagonist to another. Massive simultaneous and enormous ejaculations. It just doesn't get any better.

Evan fell onto Li's chest and licked the cum from his face. Then he realized that Li was still hard. They had another round coming--soon. Evan slowly rose and dropped onto the bed. Li pulled him into a spoon, his cock fitting very nicely into the V of Evan's thighs. Eyes closed, not in slumber, but in the silent replay of the ecstatic pleasures they had both just experienced. Li did indeed stay hard and inside Evan. And the way he held Evan's dick in his talented hands had Evan ready as well within minutes. Neither really came down to earth before they enjoyed another round.

Li was very much in production mode, as he called it. Three more times that night he took Evan to paradise, depositing cups of cum into the XX magnum tips. Each time Evan felt more pleasure and less pain. Transitioning back to someone smaller was going to be very difficult. Once was doggie; twice, missionary. Throughout the night, Li kept Evan tightly wrapped in his arms. And Evan kept Li in stitches with sexy gay jokes, sarcastic pseudo-insults about Li's performance and equipment size, and jabs at Li's legal seriousness. Finally, after being taken for the third time--and each time taken to paradise, Evan surrendered. "You've got me Li. I'm your slut, your whore for the weekend. I'll call Pete in the morning and get off for the weekend. We aren't going to leave this bed. I hope you can handle take-out delivery. We're gonna need the sustenance."

Finally, they dropped into sleep around 3. Li big-spooned, and Evan snuggled back in, content to be a slave to this master. As he dropped off, he realized how good it felt to be in someone's secure arms--instead of always being the top. And the big spoon was one of his heroes. BD

12