Aloysius Li Washington, Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*********

Steve got off duty at 12. Later, Mark and Steve walked quietly back to the house, hand in hand, stopping occasionally to kiss and grind. All was quiet--so they quickly climbed the stairs to Mark's room. "You can shower if you want. I did before we came to the Rudder."

"Yes, but first I want a proper greeting. It's been two weeks. I've been a good boy. But, I'm about to crack." Steve stepped into Mark's arms and devoured his lips while his hands gripped and squeezed Mark's ass, then he bumped his groin into Mark's hardness. "God, I've missed this. Do you want to shower with me--or are you being deliberately obtuse? I'm usually not into instant gratification, but with someone like you...."

"Don't worry your mind about future things. I know you, my philosopher theologian, are always thinking about the heavens, the divine and the future, and hidden agendas. Right now, I'm just into you--and I want to be in you right now--after making you so hot that you are begging for it. I've been thinking about you for the last two weeks. There is no one I'd rather be with--or in--at this moment. That in a sentence describes my philosophy."

Steve broke it off. "I can live with a philosophy like that. But, I do need to shower. Give me a few secs."

Mark released and started to remove his clothes, lying back on the bed. Steve went to the shower--and emerged a few minutes later, almost dry, warm and aroused. He was as anxious as Mark to continue their explorations--and their sexual adventure.

The backlight of the bath shone around him. Mark nearly burst into orgasmic flames on the spot. Here was his soul-mate, his newly found lover, highlighted in bright light, his messy hair haloed--looking for all the world like a holy-card saint, except of course that he was nude and his big thick cock was reaching for the sky. He was very human, very much a fuck buddy--and very much the big sexy man that Mark needed to take him to paradise, really needed at that moment. Did he need any further proof that Steve had been sent to him as his mate? With a guy like this, Mark was beginning to think his ancestors had something going about the beauty of nature and the creatures in it.

Steve gazed down at his dark noble savage--and his incredibly large and erect penis, inviting him to play. He too had the same ethereal experience: Mark had been sent to him as a mate. There was something special, almost heavenly about their coupling. They were meant for each other.

Steve folded himself on top of Mark. Their hungry lips touched--there was definite electricity in the contact. Steve's tongue plunged as his fingers curled around Mark's dark nipples. He squeezed and Mark hissed and pushed his hard cock hard up into Steve's gut. The weeks had been too long. His hunger was too great. This was his man--and he was ready to take or be taken. They wrestled on the bed, each pulling the other into intimate closeness; each trying to devour the other; each trying to climb inside the other. They rolled, grabbed, caressed, sucked, licked. Could they get any closer or more intimate? They were already soaking wet in the heat.

"Mark, I'm gonna cum. You need to get in right now. I neeeed you!"

Quickly, Mark pushed Steve onto his back, raised his legs and positioned. Mark was as big as he had ever been and he feared injuring Steve. So after tipping the head in, he pulled back, lubed and tried again. This time, Steve would have nothing of the stalling. He wanted Mark's dick inside--now. He reached his legs around Mark's hard ass and began to pull him forward. Then Steve launched from the bed and impaled himself on the enormous cock. "God, I've been imagining this all week. Fill me up, Mark. Take me."

Mark too was in a frenzy. Two weeks had been too long. When your dick finds a home, it wants to revel in it, not think about it, or to use a funny metaphor: to dick around about it. Steve was so sweet, so soft inside, so warm, so alive. Mark could feel the tensing and relaxing muscles, milking his essence. Mark tried to hold back, but failed. He grabbed Steve's shoulders and held him steady as he plunged. Within seconds, he was pumping, enjoying the exquisite release, and conquering his boy. There wasn't anything better in the world. Steve exploded with him, emitting enough to glue their chests together.

During the night and the next morning, Mark and Steve joined again--and again, taking turns at injecting that viral sperm that would infect and tie them together. If they couldn't be inside each other, they could be bound together in one long cuddle. Between couplings, they talked. Steve learned of the lonely childhood that Mark had experienced as the "different" Native American in a nearly all-white school system. Being a science nerd didn't help either. He had compensated with brilliant athletic performances and fantastic grades--but those had not brought him dates or even close friends. Steve was apparently his first real soul mate.

Steve's life had been quite different. He was a child of privilege--but his early recognition that he was gay, in a non-tolerant hetero world, had turned him into the introspective philosopher that he had become. He had not come out in prep school. In a real sense, although Steve had had quite a bit of sexual experience in the last few years, no relationships had started. In fact, there were only a few all-nighters or second dates. He knew he was good in bed--as top or bottom, but his dates found his tendency to get serious, to want to talk about important things as a downer. They wanted casual, no-strings sex in a make-believe world. Just get off and get me off, as hard as possible, and as often as possible. Mark was so different. They were enjoying a deeply spiritual connection. Now, he was convinced that Mark needed to be in his future.

Mark and Steve exchanged commitments--both physically and in words. Mark had only one or two more weekends in Rehoboth--the lease on the summer house terminated before Labor Day weekend when the owner staged an annual family reunion. He knew it might be too soon, but the timing was right. Steve had mentioned that two of his roommates in the Georgetown apartment had graduated. He either had to find two substitutes in the next week or so--or give up the apartment. He had already started the process with the Georgetown residence office. He couldn't afford it alone. And he wasn't looking forward to breaking in two roommates--who might or might not be homophobic.

So Mark took the plunge, "Move in with me, Steve. I've got two bedrooms and two baths. The condo is in the 'new' West End--west of Dupont Circle and east of Georgetown. These last two weeks have been hell. I've realized that I don't like being the loner I thought I did once. I'd really like having you around all of the time. We've known each other only three weeks now. You'd be crazy to give up a nice apartment so soon. But, if you want, we can treat this as a sublease--and even if we don't work out, you'll have a place until the end of the academic year--a separate bedroom and use of entertainment space and the kitchen. But, somehow, I don't think that is going to happen. I think you're going to be in my big bed every night. What do you say?"

Steve smiled. "Roll over, roomie. I'm movin' in. You'll receive my answer in a couple of minutes."

*********

When Li returned to the room, Pete was in bed, but not asleep. He was reading, one of those serial legal thrillers on his I-pad. The light from the I-pad cast his face in deep blue-grey shadows. The light sheet outlined his muscled body. He obviously had a semi. Li had either caught him jacking off, or he had just finished. Li nearly shouted in joy. Pete and Evan looked so much alike. Had Evan made it to Rehoboth to surprise him?

Pete greeted him, "Have a good talk with Mark?"

Li's expectations plunged. Of course, he knew Evan was in LA. "Yeah. We had a very good talk. Incidentally, his conversation strongly suggested that both of us are going to get offers. Has he told you that?"

"He's been hinting. But, I'm not sure how it's going to play out. I spoke to Pat when I got back here. She was just getting off a student rotation at UMass-Boston Hospital. She is really excited about premi-neo-natal nursing, and she's pretty sure they'll take her in a flash after she graduates next June--just about the same time we do. She strongly hinted that we need to announce an engagement--and maybe marry after graduation. That would of course mean that my job hunting will be in Boston, not Washington."

"They do employ neo-natal nurses in DC, you know."

"Actually, she has looked into it. There are two premi-neo-natal departments in DC--but 90% of the patients--very little babies--are there because their mothers were drug-abusers--and the kids are suffering from drug withdrawal symptoms as well as early birth syndrome. She's not sure that she can handle the daily downer that such work would entail, working with beautiful, innocent little ones who had already been dealt a bad hand. Those babies are doomed to foster care, adoption, or maybe drug-abusing families. And the fatality rate is one of the highest in the world."

"You do realize, Pete, that that was the environment from which I came. It is possible to overcome it. Things have improved. She could be part of that process."

"We're going to have to discuss it. All our family is in Boston. It's a city we know and love."

"Somehow, I think I'm going to be taking away one of your family members to live with me--wherever I decide to live and work."

"Couldn't that be Boston?"

"I'll think about it. And I think Evan and I will have lots of time to do so. He's moving into my condo on weekends starting in September. But, I'm sure you understand my family and friends are almost all here."

"Does he know that? Has he agreed?"

"No, not yet. I was waiting for next weekend to spring it on him. I think I'll ask him just as I'm taking him to heaven."

"So you're an angel now, huh? You know I wish you and Evan every good thing. But isn't this a little sudden? You only had a weekend. Let's get some sleep. We need to beat the shit out of that volleyball tourney tomorrow." With that he flipped off the I-pad, leaving Li standing naked between their beds in the darkness. Pete had been staring at his dick during the whole conversation. He couldn't take his eyes off of it. No wonder some heteros stray with a BBC around. Li's dick really was monumental. Evan was a lucky guy. Li stepped back and dropped into bed.

"Oh, shit. This bed is so short. My feet are going to be hanging out."

"I guess that's better than your dick. At least I can get some sleep now. I don't have to stare at your one-eyed monster. You really know how to hurt a guy whose girl is hundreds of miles away, don't you? Good night, Li."

The next day was sunny and fine. The RW team played six rounds of volleyball--in a "first loss and you're out" laddered tournament involving about 20 teams, many of them local. Ultimately they came in second. (Secretly they were pleased. If they had won the game, there would be yet another match.) It had been a long hot day. Li and Pete were exhausted. Someone asked where Mark had been all day--but then remembering the previous night at the Rudder, they guessed. But Li came to the rescue, "He's prepping for our barbeque tonight. He could probably use some help. I think I'm going to walk back to the house to see what I can do. The other team is forfeiting softball, thanks-be-to-God--they can't field a team."

When he arrived, Steve was just leaving--looking spent, like he was just finishing a shift--rather than starting a six hour waiters stint. Li guessed that Steve and Mark had had a pretty good night, morning and afternoon. Li greeted him and thanked him for the hospitality the previous night. Li went in and found Mark just starting the prep. "What can I do?"

"All the salads are being delivered in a few minutes by the local grocery. I've thawed the steaks. So we just have a few things. You could peel the Silver Queen corn, wrap the potatoes in foil, or setup the grill. Take your pick."

"Or put the watermelon on ice?"

"You wouldn't dare."

Both guys broke into belly laughs. Mark seemed to be on top of the world.

"I guess last night went pretty well."

"You could definitely conclude that. The sex was over the top. Steve will be back for an encore performance later tonight. I can't get enough of that guy--and to think we only met a few weeks ago. And he's agreed to move in to my condo in DC in September--he's going to be a senior at Georgetown."

"I think that's worth a toast. Let me get us some beers. The rest of the guys should be here in about an hour. Then they'll need another hour to shower and enjoy their first drinks. So, I'm guessing we've got about two hours until dinner is served. We've got time. Congratulations, Mark. I'm definitely envious of your good fortune."

Dinner turned out great. With dates and friends, Mark and Li, helped occasionally by associates or dates, managed to serve about two dozen. Then, the party broke up and various couples and singles headed for the clubs. Steve was going to be off at 10, so Mark had agreed to meet him at the house. Li retired at about the same time--he wanted private Facetime with Evan who was on Pacific time, but while Pete was out clubbing.

Sunday morning was quiet--beach walks, breakfasts or brunches at various places in the little beach town, nap time on the sand. And soon it was time to return to Washington for all except four who were taking the house for the week.

*********

By the end of the two weeks, Li had completed the litigation rotation. He realized he loved the excitement and spontaneity of a well-prepared litigation "performance." It had all the features and unexpected turns of a game. He really did miss the rush of a well-played basketball tournament. Well, maybe, he could get some of the thrill from coaching.

And after he let the summer associate managing partner know that he loved litigation but didn't appreciate being the token black or the token celebrity in the room, his assignments changed. Ransom was definitely aware that some summer associates (who were definitely desirable future permanent employees) had "over-worked" consciences and feelings about injustice. This was particularly true of many who had attended schools like Harvard which didn't shy away from examining the built-in biases of the system. The law is written mostly by wealthy, propertied men and corporate lobbyists to protect their wealth and position in society, and enacted by legislatures that had been bought and paid for by the same folks. Everyone was definitely not equal before the law--it took money, luck and property. But, it could be fun and profitable to be in the game with a couple of wealthy antagonists. In a sense, it was like pro-ball where paid athletes dueled before wildly enthusiastic fan audiences.

So, all of his remaining work involved one big rich company suing or threatening another big rich company. Li could handle this. It was a game, just like a basketball tournament where strategy and tactics blended with luck and sometimes a bit of chicanery to achieve victory--with no one really getting hurt in the process--at least not someone who couldn't afford to be in the game. Li began to think that he could handle big corporate practice on these terms--and maybe do a bit of good in his off hours (assuming he could find some off hours). There would be time for subtleties after he had the offer, the job and the degree.

*********

Evan arrived around dinner on Friday night in the middle of August. A late afternoon thunderstorm had delayed the arrival, but it had cleared the smog and Washington was sparkling. He went immediately to Li's apartment. Li had ordered take-out--he wanted the night alone with Evan. He hoped they would just pick up where they had recently left off. Li had showered, was barefoot and had a tee and basketball shorts on when the doorbell rang. Evan was inside and in Li's arms within seconds. "It was a rough flight--and we circled for over an hour in the turbulence before they finally let us land. All that time, I was thinking about you--and squirming in my seat. My boxers are moist with pre-cum. Let me shower. I want time with you before we eat."

"I couldn't have said it better. You know where it is. I've just finished, but, if you want, I'd be happy to help out." "Absolutely. I've been looking forward to it." So Evan dropped his bag in the bedroom, stripped and headed for the shower where Li was already adjusting the nozzles and temperature. Evan stepped in and Li began to squirt the shampoo and body wash into his hands which he immediately transferred to Evan's skin and curls. Evan backed confidently into Li and gave him full access. Li trailed over the pecs, squeezed the nibs, lowered to the rock hard abs, and grabbed the shaft. Evan nearly collapsed, but Li held him upright. He spun Evan, soaped and scrubbed his back and allowed his fingers to stray into Evan's crevice, pushing into his hole.

Evan reached up and looped his hands around Li's neck. "Go ahead. Do me, now. I'm already gone. Li placed his hands on Evan's cheeks and lifted. Evan's legs clasped tight behind as Li lowered him onto the enormous pole. It felt wonderful. He was full of his partner--and feeling complete. He pumped only twice and Evan exploded. Li followed almost immediately.

"I'm not sure what got into me. I've never been like this. Just thinking about you gets me hard. Just being touched by you brings me off. I've never been so sensuous--no, that's not the right word, trigger-happy--in my entire life. You're like kryptonite. I'm weak-kneed when you are in the room--or on the phone--or on Facetime or Zoom. I think you've cast a spell. Funny how it works: weak-knees and steel hard dick! But I'm not complaining. You, Li, are the total package. I can't believe you aren't already taken. Lucky me."

They left the shower and toweled off. "Let's have some food and a beer. Then I'm taking you to bed for the night. You don't need any clothes. No one can see into these windows. And I'm seeing everything I want to see right now."

Beer and take-out Thai were quickly consumed. Conversation was minimal. Both were very anxious for round two. Cartons were trashed and two more bottles were extracted. "Let's take these to my room." Both guys were quickly on the bed, facing each other, hard dickheads touching, hands stroking pecs and pinching nibs. The temperature was already steaming even though the fan whirred above them and the AC was on max. "Now that we taken the top off, I'm going to make you beg for the next time." So Li rolled on top of Evan, cocooned him with his long muscled legs, while he rose on his arms, dropping down repeatedly to take Evan's lips. On the third descent, Evan reached around Li's neck and pulled him in for a long hard kiss. Evan's tongue darted out and began to duel with Li's. Li rolled pulling Evan on top which freed his hands to caress and massage Evan's butt, long fingers reaching into the bud. Li reached over and grabbed the tube. Soon he was lubing. He rolled again, this time landing on his knees between Evan's legs. He pushed them up and Evan caught them behind the knees. Li easily rolled him up and began to invade with his long pink tongue. When he thought Evan was ready--primarily because Evan kept pleading for Li to fuck him deep and hard, he aimed his cock and began to penetrate. He knocked a few times, and the gateway opened to receive him.

Evan's week-long practice with the dildo had worked. He was still tight, but he opened nicely and without pain. Li reached the love button and punched it a few times. Evan felt the tingle all the way up his spine. Li continued to deepen his thrusts with each rock, finally bottoming. His balls slapped Evan's ass with a loud slap. Li moved down and stretching out his arms replaced Evan's hands. Evan was jackknifed and almost helpless, except that his fingers could now reach Li's hole. Li stiffened into push up position and began to bob. Evan's fingers penetrated. Both guys were at the very edge. Li could see in Evan's eyes that he was only seconds away from a massive orgasm. And Evan was about to push him over with strokes on his prostate. Suddenly, Li froze. Evan looked puzzled.