Aloysius Li Washington, Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that I have you where I want you, I've got a proposal."

"Can't this wait a few minutes? I'm fucking dying here." Evan pushed his fingers deep inside and started to scrape the prostate trying to push Li over the top. And Li responded by trapping him inside with his steel hard ass muscles. Evan was at the edge, panting and overheating. His legs were trapped under Li's massive shoulders. His hole was impaled and full, feeling the throb of a deep pulse. And his fingers were trapped inside Li. Never before had he felt so helpless and dependent.

"No. I want you totally submissive when I ask this. Will you move into my apartment in Boston in September--at least for weekends?"

"What if I say, no?"

"Then, I'm getting up and pulling out right now."

"You fuckin' bastard! You didn't need to get me at my most vulnerable before asking. Of course, I will. Now, get me off, now--or I may decide to change my mind. I can't live with a cock-tease." Both began laughing. Li dropped out of the stiff position and started pumping hard into Evan. That was enough. Evan began to shoot, and shoot, and shoot. And each time he did, his ass muscles automatically massaged Li's cock. It was over. Li started to fill Evan with his hot spunk. Evan's legs came up and around to hold Li inside for as long as possible. Once again, Li stayed hard and inside. Evan could not believe Li's stamina--and his ability to have two orgasms, giant orgasms, within seconds of each other.

Li started pumping again. His eyes rolled back with the heightened sensitivity of his naked cockhead which had just jacked. It took less than a minute and a dozen strokes. Li blasted again, hotter even that the first time. Then he rolled off and lay beside Evan. Both were totally spent. Evan was so full that he began to leak onto the bed. He looked over. Li's giant black cock was glistening with cum--and still hard! Where did this guy come from? Surely, he wasn't a mere mortal man. Very few species on earth, like panthers for example, could ejaculate multiple times in rapid succession. Maybe one of his ancestors had mated with a panther!

"So when did you decide you wanted me on weekends in Boston?"

"About a week into our forced celibacy. I mentioned it to Pete. He wasn't surprised. Then I told him I would only ask when I had you completely at my mercy so you had no choice. He wasn't too happy about my plan, but there wasn't much he could do about it. Incidentally, we don't need to limit ourselves to weekends. I just assumed you'd want to keep your place until we know each other better."

"So I guess you and Pete have been discussing me?"

"Yeah, we have. He loves you Evan and was acting like the hillbilly daddy with a shotgun and a daughter who has been captivated by a suitor. I promised I'd make an honest man of you."

Evan rose and bent over Li. He just had to taste that cum on the cockhead. With one hand he pulled the hood down and swallowed the peeled fruit. The nectar was delicious. With the other, he reached under Li and started stroking the nut. Almost immediately, Li began to leak the prostatic fluid which he produced in such quantity. Evan swallowed it all, reveling in the salty sweetness. Meanwhile, Li was getting ready to shoot again.

"Speaking of making an honest man out of me. Roll on your gut, Li. I want to play with that ass. I owe you at least one after that performance."

"Yes, sir."

Li's dick was so hard and so big that resting on his belly was uncomfortable. So Evan pulled him to the end of the bed. Li's knees went to the floor as his chest bent onto the mattress. Evan batted the thighs apart and stepped between them. Li's ass was perfectly positioned to be taken. His shiny cheeks poked out in invitation. Evan lubed himself and Li and plunged without warning. Li's arms stretched up in total surrender. He knew that Evan needed to take him hard--and he needed Evan to do it. Evan needed to be the man. Evan was relentless. He had cum twice in a little over an hour. So he thrust over and over, then stopped, reached under and filled his palm with Li's precum and brought it to mouth; Evan began again, bottoming repeatedly, milking the prostate with each pass. His nostrils flared with the pheromones rising from Li, bent in total submission before him. Evan was the top--and he was taking pleasure from one of the sexiest human beings he had ever seen. He was completely on top of and inside his submissive partner. Li was his.

Ultimately Evan could take no more. He bent over and touched Li's back with his chest and reached under to hold Li's steaming ball sacs. He could feel the turmoil. Three more thrusts and he let loose. Li felt the heat and he too pumped into the abyss--and into Evan's waiting fists. Evan rose, released Li and brought his fists up to taste his lover's essence.

At first, Li had been convinced he was a total top. But in just a few days of play, Evan had convinced him that he could handle both sides of the equation. Perhaps he enjoyed being taken a little more--if the Evan was the pitcher. But who was keeping score?

The rest of the weekend followed the pattern of the first few hours together. On Saturday, they once again joined Pete for dinner. And on Sunday morning there was the last softball game of the summer. RW was in first place in the summer legal league, but a loss to Sunday's rival would mean a tie--and the necessity for a play-off game. (There are no final ties in the legal community.)

After the Sunday morning game--and a victory lunch hosted by Mark at Red Sage, Li and Evan returned to the apartment for at least one more round. It was long, hot and memorable--but it would have to last both for two more weeks. Then they relaxed with beers and talked. Li learned a great deal more about Evan's job. His company had created system-wide security in the cloud for multinationals with operations in multiple locations and countries. The technology was cutting edge--but like everything else in the tech world, what is cutting edge today is a dull blade tomorrow. So marketers like Evan concentrated on client relations. He would be ready with the successor products when they were invented--and he would be partnered with another high tech nerd at that time. He wasn't sure what the future might hold, but his first and real love was mentoring and coaching. He did both regularly. Perhaps someday his love and his job might merge, but not at the present.

Li described his recent litigation experience. He complained about being a token, but quickly added that the firm had corrected the situation--at least for the summer, or until he accepted a full time position. He also told Evan that Mark had hinted that an offer would be coming at the end of the summer. Unspoken was the question: would Evan consider moving to Washington if the year in Boston worked out? Evan quickly understood the question--but Evan was much more of a play-it-by-ear kind of guy. He'd wait and see what developed rather than discussing possibilities. "I'm not going to claim this is comparable, but I do understand. High tech companies, at least successful ones, are very astute--they know that creators and inventors are lousy marketers. They are too excited about their products--and they're always selling the next product they intend to create--rather than the one they've got in hand. Those companies need people like me--young, attractive, well-spoken guys who connect with clients, "translate" tech-ese to American English--and sprinkle the pitch with sports anecdotes. So, in a sense, I'm a token too. I couldn't create the stuff I sell. But, the creators know they need me to sell what they create. If we're going to live in this modern commercial world, we need to understand what we offer, but not let it own us."

"All of this leads me to my pretty obvious conclusion: enjoying a happy life is all about understanding your gifts and your liabilities, then using them. And, if you can't find someone to share with, life can be pretty grim. Li, I think I've found that guy. You didn't need to make me vulnerable before you asked. When you fall for someone, you are vulnerable--whatever they may do. I'm really looking forward to getting to know you better. Let's take this a little at a time. I'm certainly very pleased to be learning about you while were both on the job. You are without any question the most exciting person that I've ever met. Never in my life did I expect to be dating my idol."

Then he smiled, sat up and gripped Li's ever-hard cock. "But, I think we need a few more weeks of hard sex before we start thinking with anything but the little brains below our belts." "Bring it on, Evan. I couldn't have said it better." BD