Alpha Angel vs Valiant Valkyrie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though there was ample video documentation of his potency from his prior career, Kaja had refused to ever watch a frame of it, finding having it described to her more than enough. Now, she gulped... as it turned out her mental image still had not quite been sufficient. From Attila's loins an absolutely gigantic member sprouted, eighteen inches if it was one, with girth to match... and it was already fully hard and throbbing. Finally Kaja realized why it had ever seemed credible to his audiences that woman after beautiful woman, numbering in the dozens if not hundreds, after seeing their beloveds destroyed and then being themselves wrecked in turn, would kneel before that great beast and, smothering it in kisses, beg to be added to the true Khan's harem.

His engorged status, however, was not only due to Kaja's own stimulating approach. Around the would-be Khan of Beachport, lying with him upon his bed-cum-throne, there were already four other women. With a gasp, tearing her eyes off his penis, Kaja recognized these as well. They were four of the most sought-after models in the city, who had all done extensive work for her company's various divisions - and which, she belatedly realized, she had also not seen in a while.

Although each had a delicate silver fetter around one slender ankle, from the way they pressed to their new boss, as they too gaped at the approaching superheroine, these seemed almost a formality. Their hands were upon him - both his penis and the rest of him - stroking him, as if to make sure he was ready for her when she got there. Almost, Kaja thought with a gulp, like four gorgeous squires attending carefully to their prize stallion, in order to prepare him for a critically important contest of sport.

Lying back luxuriously, enjoying the services of his four favored concubines, Attila the Hung smiled indulgently. "Well, well, well," a deep rumbling voice purred, from his smirking ruddy lips. "Valiant Valkyrie at last. In the flesh. It's about time."

As she gaped at her latest foe in horror, Valkyrie's voluptuous hips had slowed and faltered. This would not do, obviously.

"Keep moving, slut!" Wrecker said, and slamming his dark hand down delivered a hard swat to her buxom bare ass.

"Agh!" Valiant Valkyrie said and, ass stinging and eyes still glued to Attila's penis, helplessly stumbled forward. Marching her up to him, they forced her onto the bed and then made her kneel down before him, facing back the way she had come. Her pale buxom haunches lifted up before his coppery body, presented naked before him. All around her, looking out the windows, she could see her beloved city. Night was falling, and the skyscrapers were beginning to glow against the growing night.

"Sorry, bitches," Attila purred down to his four dutifully-stroking beauties, "I've got somebody new to fuck." They moaned softly - and gave him good-luck kisses to various parts of his body, as their immense dark Khan came forward and assumed his position behind the helpless white superheroine.

"You... you'll never get away with this, Attila," Valiant Valkyrie said, finally recovering a bit of her bravado after the shock of her initial sight of his monstrous form. "You... you can fuck me," she admitted - held down on all fours, naked before him, it was obvious she was not getting out of that now. "But I will be back soon enough - and I will have my revenge!" she promised.

But, reaching out to eagerly stroke Valkyrie's silky yet gigantic, naked bubble-butt, Attila the Hung just chuckled softly.

"No, you won't, bitch," he purred to her, as he gave her pale ass-cheeks a luxuriant squeeze between his horse-lord fingers. "You don't know what you're dealing with. You may be a mighty fighter with this body - but your pussy is weak and inexperienced."

Valiant Valkyrie gasped at this. "Y-you can't know that!" she hissed back up at him... even as she had no choice but to let him keep playing with her body.

Attila chuckled - and gave her giant silky buttocks another deep luxuriant squeeze, lower down below her ass than before - very near the leaking organ in question. "Yes, I do," he retorted. "It's already succumbed twice, just today, first to an amateur and then to one of my mere lieutenants. And now you are in the hands of a true, born breaker of women." He shook his head, and chuckled. "Taking a proud beautiful lady like you and turning her into just another piece of livestock in our herd - to be used for my pleasure or profit as I see fit - that is what I do. It is in my blood, and my loins. You have no chance to resist me, whatsoever."

Valkyrie shivered at this - especially as his hands continued to gloatingly caress her. But then she shook her blonde head decisively back and forth, her blue eyes flashing with sudden defiant fury.

"Y-you can't fool me!" she hissed, whirling her gorgeous head to glare back up over her shoulder. "Sure, that's what you pretended was happening, in all those filthy 'matches'. But I know better! That was all fake! All of it!"

Still stroking her ass, Attila threw his head back, and laughed.

"Fake?" he chuckled. "Oh, the fighting was fake, sure - mostly. Quite a few of those guys took the job, not so secretly thinking they could beat me and take my place... until I wrecked em' hard enough they realized otherwise. But the taming? Oh, that was all real, babe. If you'd seen em, you'd know those guys couldn't act for shit. Those were their real girlfriends, often as not. They just didn't think it would actually come to that - or that it didn't really matter. The looks on their bloody faces, as they realized their girls were getting converted right in front of their very eyes? No, that was all real, babe."

The look on Valkyrie's face said she still refused to believe this. But, as Attila reached around and got two big handfuls of her enormous natural breasts - squeezing and stroking her tender nipples - she couldn't make any reply but a deep, tormented whimper. Tweaking her big pink nipples, Attila grinned, and shook his head.

"How did you think we got such a huge stable of top-shelf whores right away, you dumb bimbo?" he said. "Fuck, I'd started shuffling off those sluts and putting em' to work, long before you babes shut me down. I know that was you, by the way, don't fucking deny it... but we can talk about that later. I was whoring those sluts out long before you ladies knew about it - it was the only way I could afford to keep em' all, even with what I was pulling down. But, you know, the one thing a true Khan will never accept, is that he needs to stop adding prime mares to his herd..."

Giving her big breasts one last squeeze, Attila the Hung chuckled... and then transferred his big hands back to Valkyrie's ass.

Quivering, her blushing face half buried in her blonde hair, Kaja shook her head back and forth. "I... I still don't believe it..." she assured him - although she sounded less confident than before.

Gripping her by her buxom hips, Attila the Hung just shrugged.

"What you believe don't matter in the slightest, babe," he told the back of her shivering blonde head. "Nor will anything else in that dumb, pretty head of yours, once I'm done with it." Then taking a tight grip, he looked around and grinned. "Anyone want to bet how many she takes?" he asked.

"Hmmm..." one of the models said, pinching a lip and studying the shivering superheroine carefully. "She is, like, a real Valkyrie and shit right? I go four..."

Another shook her head. "No way," she said. She pointed at Kaja's dripping pussy. "She's super ready. She wants this bad, even if she's trying not to admit it. Two at the most."

A third tapped her finger to her cheek, and smiled. "I'll split the difference," she said. "Same as he's about to split her in two," she added, nodding up towards Attila's hulking form. "Three."

Despite her better judgment, panting Valkyrie could not help herself. Lifting up her head, gorgeous face half-draped in her messy blonde hair, she looked back over her shoulder.

"What... what are you betting on?" she asked. "H-how many hours it takes him to 'break' me?"

She said the next to last word like she still didn't think that was possible... but was growing less certain of it by the minute.

The fourth model, the one who had yet to bet, smirked and shook her head. "No," she told the helpless superheroine. "Just to make you cum."

"And it's not hours," the first one added, her dark eyes glittering eagerly as she watched Valkyrie's pussy, and waited for the show to start. "It's thrusts."

Valkyrie's blue eyes went wide - in a way that was only partially due to the feeling of Attila's immense penis pushing up against her entrance, spreading her outer and then inner lips wide around his titanic girth. "No!" she gasped, shaking her head in disbelief - even as Attila's coppery fingers tightened their grip on her broad, fertile white hips. "That's... that's just not possib-"

"No more waiting, bitch," the gang boss's deep voice rumbled. He let out a laugh like a roll of thunder, echoing across the steppes - and then thrust home.

"Oh, my GAWWDDD!!!" Valiant Valkyrie screamed, as his huge penis slammed up into her. Her head shot back and quivered. The look upon her face was as if a galaxy had exploded inside her brain. Her entire impaled body quivered upon its knees as if it was getting electrocuted - just on his massive tip forcing its way inside her.

"Oh... fuck yesssss...." Attila the Hung purred, as he pushed in deeper and deeper. He was so big - and Valkyrie was so tight, even after Alpha Angel's strapon - that he sunk in only gradually, despite the enormous force of his hulking muscles. "God-damn, this super-slut is tight!" Attila groaned, head rolling with pleasure, as he felt Valkyrie's pussy squeeze and clamp wildly around him. "I... I don't even know if I could get in... if she weren't so damn wet!" he laughed.

At last, with one mighty shove - keeping a tight grip on her quivering buxom hips to help push himself in - Attila finally sunk in balls-deep inside his blonde foe. Valkyrie shivered and gurgled, her face stunned, at how much penis she felt inside her. Given the enormous size of the Khan's cock, she wasn't even sure how it was possible for it to all fit inside her - but somehow he had done it.

Stroking her curvy hips, Attila took a deep breath and shook his head. "One," he announced.

Then, taking a tight grip around the base of her thighs, he prepared to slowly pull his immense member back out of her helplessly squeezing vagina. But before he did, he took a moment to sigh and shake his head. "The pussy of the slut who had me shut down," he said softly, feeling her ooze and quiver all around him. "Unprotected, before me." He smirked. "God damn it feels good!" he chuckled - and then took a tight grip on her buxom hips once more.

Slowly, he pulled out. Kaja whimpered and groaned, as his titanic girth stimulated her almost as much on its way out as it had on its way in. He seemed to leave a great void inside her - one she instantly wanted filled. Soon only his gigantic tip was still within her taut-spread, eagerly dripping cunt. Having felt her reactions on his first stroke, he tilted carefully, keeping a tight grip on her shivering curvy hips. Then he slammed in again.

"Oh, my GODDDDDESSSSS!" Valiant Valkyrie squealed. Her head rolled back and forth, eyes wide and tongue lolling from her lips. Tears leaked from her eyes almost as fast as fluid leaked from her absurdly over-stuffed snatch. Her buxom, fertile hips trembled defenselessly as inch after staggering inch of villainous horse-lord penis poured into her - until finally once more he was all the way in.

"Two," Attila said.

Slowly, he pulled out again. Valiant Valkyrie's body trembled, and a tiny devastated moan leaked from her lovely throat, as a seemingly endless length of delightedly throbbing, stallion-shaming schlong withdrew from her cunt. Soon only his enormous, swollen glans remained inside her... but that was still more penis than two or three average men combined.

Attila sighed with pleasure, as he prepared himself for the next stroke. Reaching out, he seized the back of her head with one hand, while the other grabbed her ass - holding her fixed in place. Then he slammed in again, angling his tremendous stroke a little higher into her pussy, having felt a quiver when he merely touched her there before. But he went in slow, taking his time, savoring every second of her absurdly tight-squeezed pussy scraping up his length.

"Oh, ODIIIN'S BAAAALLLLSS!!!" Valiant Valkyrie squealed. Her universe exploded before her eyes. Her hips began to buck, furiously, against the endlessly entering cock that seemed to be spreading her deeper and deeper without end - as if eagerly adding shorter strokes of her own on top of his endless entry. "Oh, Goddess! Oh, Goddess! Oh, GODDESS!!!" she screamed, her hips pounding back wildly against his rock hard, rock-steadily-sliding cock. Instinctively, she rubbed only her most sensitive areas against him - which scarcely made a difference, such was his tremendous girth.

Her jaw dropped open so wide, as he got up balls-deep within her once more, that the stunned heroine turned her eyes down and almost expected the tip of his cock to shove its way out between her full red lips. She still could not help herself, her buxom hips thrusting back against him even though he was all the way inside, steadily heightening her already devastating stimulation. Then, suddenly, her pupils became dots upon the vast white expanse of her eyeballs, as one last devastating self-inflicted stroke suddenly put her up over the edge - and then everything within her seemed to explode at once.

"Oh... I... I'm... I'm... I'm cummmminnnnnggg!!!" the once-mighty, once-defiant Queen of Valor squealed in disbelief, and, just as his huge penis was touching base deep inside her pussy, her wiggling cunt unleashed a shower of climactic moisture and her buxom hips began to slam back up against him with furious, desperate, pleasure-seeking fury.

"Three," Attila said, sighing with pleasure as the mind-blown Valiant Valkyrie voluntarily started slamming her furiously, helplessly cumming snatch up and down his enormous cock.

"Ha!" one model sneered. "That's one less than I took! Valiant Valkyrie is the easiest slut ever!" The other three were too busy drooling and grinning hungrily, as they watched their ruthless Khan conquer the Queen of Valor, to say anything.

To Valiant Valkyrie, the subjugated model's words sounded like distant and meaningless gibberish, scarce audible over the ringing in her own head. Her body bucked wildly, helplessly, in his grip, fucking herself brutally with Attila the Hung's eponymously immense penis. "Oh, Goddesss..." she whimpered, through quivering lips. "I'm... I'm undone...."

"Not yet," Attila said, now thrusting lazily back up within her. "There's a difference between just giving in to your submissive lusts, and being truly broken, and ready for the herd. But don't worry, you'll get there quite soon!" He stroked her shivering curves, and grinned. "I can feel you weakening by the second, slut," he purred, as her pussy wildly squeezed and poured moisture down all around him. "Soon... you'll beg to be a cow - to serve, or to sell yourself, as your owner sees fit!"

Brain nearly breaking under his most careless of thrusts, Valiant Valkyrie could only gurgle in response.

Then, through her hazy tear-watered vision, Valiant Valkyrie saw a flash of red white and blue and a blurry shape that looked like a pair of buxom, cream-colored hips walking towards her, up the dark walkway between the pillars. Barely able to process it, her vision seemed to fade in and out as the wide hips slowly sauntered forward, as if they were in a strobe light. On one particular deep thrust her world went silent as she deafened herself with her own squealing, and dark, as her mind was momentarily wiped of everything but horse-lord cock.

When he receded, she found herself staring right at a creamy, supple belly, with a delicate navel right at its center. A skimpy panty, covered in vertical red and white stripes, with golden stars at the hips, waved back and forth before just below the belly. Above it was a matching large-cupped bra... and around it all a blue jacket. Lowering her hands, the hazy figure put her white-gloved fingers upon her own buxom hips... from each of which hung one piece of Valkyrie's own surrendered bikini.

With a startled yelp, as if waking stunned from a dream, Valkyrie's shivering head jerked back and turned up. Her eyes grew wide, as she saw the masked gorgeous face, framed by bright pink hair and topped with a golden headband, that was smirking back down at her.

"Hello, Valiant Valkyrie," Alpha Angel cooed down into her would-be rival's quivering, sweat-drenched, and cock-devastated face.

"Wha? Wha? Whuhh?" Valiant Valkyrie could barely whimper. Her eyes widened with staggered dismay, even as her sweaty face shivered under Attila's continuing strokes.

Alpha Angel laughed, and then shook her head - her eyes never leaving Valkyrie's bewildered, beautiful face.

"Are you really just figuring it out now, you fat-breasted bimbo?" she asked, bemused.

"We've been working together the whole time," Attila said, and sighed with pleasure as he sunk in another deep thrust.

"Whaa?" Valiant Valkyrie whimpered. Her lips trembled.

Smirking, Alpha Angel ducked down and came back up holding a cardboard box, from which several clinks rattled. "My buckles came from here," she purred. Tilting the box down, she let the sweaty and horrified Valkyrie see a sea of cock-and-ball 'BS' buckles clanking around within.

"While to get your bandanas, you took out ten of the best soldiers of our only serious rival," Attila said, rutting away within the Queen of Valor's helpless juicy pussy. "The Bandit Kings are as good as finished. Thanks to your help, soon my gang will run both drugs and bitches in this town - and not long after that, the whole damn city!"

"But... but.. Frog Tongue..." Valiant Valkyrie whimpered, even as she bounced continuously under the relentless thrusts of the Big Stallion's monstrously hung leader.

At the name, Attila sneered, and Alpha Angel smiled.

"A turncoat, working for the Bandit Kings," the gorgeous pink-haired heroine purred. She dropped the box with a clank and, putting her hand in her hair, preened luxuriantly. "In fact, he'd become their boss's right hand man."

"So you see, Valiant Valkyrie," Attila purred, as he thrust in deep again and again into her tight juicy furrow. "You were never serious competition for anyone. You were just our pawn for the entire game."

Valiant Valkyrie moaned. The humiliating revelation suddenly and mysteriously caused her pussy to start juicing wildly - as if the last shred of resistance, even psychological resistance, had been torn away from her. Her body was already cumming continuously, so frequently and devastatingly she had long since lost track of them, had in fact lost all ability to distinguish one mind-melting peak from another.

But now, she felt something else rising within her. The revelation she'd been her enemies' pawn the whole time, combined with the knowledge she had completely and utterly destroyed her own public reputation in the process, multiplied by the tremendous power and force being slammed up through her, started to drive something else and wholly new into Valiant Valkyrie's body. Something deeply, thoroughly submissive and a deep eagerness to obey. She couldn't fight it. But within a few moments she didn't even want to.

Eyes leaking tears and growing wide, as she felt the new and overwhelming feeling of utter defeat slowly spread out from her pussy, Valiant Valkyrie whimpered in shock... at how much she loved it. And how much her desperately beating heart and fuzzy, sex-ravaged brain suddenly desperately wanted to just get it over with so she could enjoy being broken and tamed.