Alpha Angel vs Valiant Valkyrie Ch. 03

Story Info
Valkyrie meets Attila the Hung, and learns a horrid truth.
7.4k words
4.54
7k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valkyrie meets Attila the Hung, and learns a horrid truth.

Our Story Thus Far: Valiant Valkyrie has accepted two challenges from the new upstart heroine Alpha Angel, and lost both. As a result she has had to hand over her bikini, and let her rival fuck her in public with a strap-on. But then Alpha Angel let slip that the big boss of the gang they have been fighting is still at large - and that she knew where he was. Determined to reclaim her image as the true Queen of Valor, Valkyrie has forced Alpha Angel to agree to one last wager: if she can bring in Attila the Hung, the boss of the Big Stallions, Alpha Angel will return her costume and become her servant. But, all may not be as it seems.

See part one for other general notes on this story. All characters in this work are over the age of eighteen.

Note that two possible endings will follow this chapter; a short note at the end of this chapter gives some more information on this choice.

Sprinting nude through a dozen streets filled with gaping, rubber-necking civilians, Valiant Valkyrie soon entered the towering old Palacio Housing Projects - at the center of which her target building waited. It was a tall tower, like many that stretched to either side of it in the preplanned and now decaying development.

The back entrance Alpha Angel had specified was guarded by two bored Stallion goons. Lesser members of their gang, based on the bulges in their track pants Valkyrie contemptuously judged them to be eight inches long - nine at the most. They looked up, astonished, as a loud 'For Justice!' suddenly sounded and they saw a buxom naked beauty hurtling through the air at them. Her flashing heel smashed down one, and her streaking fist made short work of the other. Retrieving a key from the pocket of one of the fallen guards - and resisting the brief temptation to take a quick peek inside his waistband, just to confirm her earlier estimate - she opened the steel door and slipped hurriedly inside.

"I've got to move fast," she thought to herself, as she jiggled rapidly down a set of steel steps, boot-steps clanging softly around her. "They probably watched my humiliation on the news -- the last thing they'll expect is an attack now. And that's my biggest advantage!"

Smirking, Valiant Valkyrie emerged from the stairs and charged out into a dark room... only to find it empty and without exits. With a loud 'clang!' a thick steel plate suddenly slammed down behind her, sealing her in. Valiant Valkyrie whirled and gaped at it in shock. Moments later, thick cloying gas began to pour from several dozen hidden spigots, rapidly filling the room.

"Oh my Goddess! A trap!" Valiant Valkyrie cried. She hurled herself at the thick steel door but, though her mighty fists made several deep dents, she was unable to break free. It was in any case too late. Panting hard with exertion after her sprint and her frenzied attack, she had already breathed in too much of the gas. Slumping down at the door, Valiant Valkyrie gave it one last half-hearted pound and then fell back to sprawl across the floor. Naked, her huge breasts rose and fell softly amidst the swirling gas as sleep overtook her. Her mighty thighs came to rest spread out slightly upon the floor - leaving her moist pussy helpless and exposed between them.

A few minutes later, the gas started to thin. A hidden panel, cleverly painted and disguised to look exactly like the surrounding brick, silently detached from the wall and swung inward. Several tall and muscular men emerged, wearing wife-beaters and gas masks, and distinctive Big Stallion belt buckles at their waists. Kneeling down around the naked slumbering superheroine, one of them removed her belt while the others strapped a anesthetic-laced pad over her gently sighing mouth. Then, hoisting her jiggling and unconscious blonde form they carried her through the hidden portal, which closed silently behind them.

A little while later Valiant Valkyrie awoke, rolled over, and groaned.

"Hello, bitch," Wrecker said, looking down at her - and grinned.

She lay, naked and in chains, on the floor of a dark and grimy room. Wrecker and his gang stood over her. Their oversized running shoes surrounded her quivering buxom curves, while their lanky bodies towered up over her beautiful blinking face. Valiant Valkyrie did not let her shock last for long. Despite lying upon her side at his feet, her huge breasts spilling out and jiggling upon the cold rough ground before the toes of his big grubby shoes, she lifted her head high and regarded him fearlessly.

"Hello, Wrecker," she said, regally. She smirked, smugly. "You want me to make your dingaling twist like a helpless little worm underneath my finger, again?"

"Nah, bitch," Wrecker said. "It's you that's gonna be twisting under my finger this time."

Squatting down over her, he stuck out a finger and traced it idly round and round her tender left nipple. Valiant Valkyrie gasped in outrage, but, though she struggled and strained against her clanking chains, could ultimately do nothing but grit her teeth and helplessly watch. Under the circular caress of his jet-black fingertip her delicate pink nipple rapidly swelled until it was completely engorged. Grinning, Wrecker gave her helpless, delicate nipple a single, mocking flick with his finger. Then he stood up, and looked down upon her.

"Get this horny super-slut on her feet," he told his boys.

Whooping with glee, the eager thugs fell upon their prey. Valiant Valkyrie cried out with rage and thrashed angrily, but ultimately her resistance was useless. A dozen hands, of a half-dozen races, all seized her pale curvy flesh at once, and wrenched her to her feet before their grinning boss. Still more hands slipped in to slap and squeeze mockingly at the mighty heroine's lusciously curved ass, thighs, and flanks, even as she snarled and squirmed violently under their gloating fingers.

"Let me go," she snapped up at Wrecker, as she found herself held in place before him by a half-dozen strong firm hands. "Face me in a fair fight, you coward. I dare you!"

But he just smirked. "You didn't take off your belt when you trashed us, you big titty bitch," he said. "So I see no reason to fight fair now that the shoe is on the other size 15 foot, slut."

Slowly he walked around her, surveying the trapped heroine with pleasure, until he stood behind her pretty blond head.

"Bend her over," he said. "Open her."

"No... no, you wouldn't dare!" Valiant Valkyrie shrieked, wiggling helplessly in their hands. But her struggles were, as before, meaningless. With very little effort the collective strength of the leering gang-bangers forced the athletic heroine to bend forward, lifted her buxom ass high, and forced her squirming, struggling, incomparably muscular thighs to slowly spread apart. Between them Valiant Valkyrie's precious pussy was left completely exposed before her foe, its delicate lips parted ever so slightly as if in invitation.

"Do your worst!" Valiant Valkyrie said. Held helpless before him, she waited, any second now expecting to hear the sound of his zipper dropping as his big black dick came out to get his revenge upon the depths of her pussy.

But instead, without warning, she suddenly felt two of his fingers alight upon, and trace lightly down, her defenseless twat.

"Wh... what?!" she gasped, head rearing around in shock.

It was all the response she managed to make. Not waiting for her to recover, two of Wrecker's thick dark fingers dove straight up inside her and began pumping, mercilessly, through her inner lips. Meanwhile his pointer slid up, and began lightly teasing her clitoris.

"Oh... oh my God..." Valiant Valkyrie gasped, her eyes going wide.

He was very good, quickly figuring out exactly what she was weak to. Clearly, he'd had a lot of practice... possibly, bluntly, even more than the always-busy Kaja herself had gotten, at least recently. In no time he had her panting and her buxom noble hips pumping, gradually at first but with increasing force, back against the combined efforts of his deep and skillful internal strokes and his continuous teasing caresses around her defenseless clitoris.

"What... what's wrong?" Valiant Valkyrie snarled... even as her whole body trembled upon the unchecked rampage occurring on and within her pussy. "Doesn't your big dick want revenge?" she hissed. "Or... or are you too chickenshit? You realize I'm too much woman for you, don't you?!"

"Nah, bitch," Wrecker said.

Leaning his head around her bare shoulder, his smirking lips descended upon her masked cheek and subjected it to a brief, mocking kiss. Head shuddering with the power of his lower assault, Valiant Valkyrie's only response was for red lips to quiver in outraged shock... a little bit of drool running down them.

"That gonna be Attila's privilege, real soon," he told her, and thrust deep.

Valiant Valkyrie let out a deep, wailing moan of horror, as she simultaneously learned of her impending fate and got penetrated more brutally with his insolent fingers than ever before.

"But after he heard what you did, slut, the boss gave me the privilege of warming your cunt up for him." He stirred his fingers vigorously in her hot boiling cauldron, as if to demonstrate. "And you know what, slut?" he said, leering over at her pretty shivering face from his perch over her shoulder, "It's gonna be my pleasure. I'm gonna return the favor you did to my dick, three fold up your cock-hungry, aching-to-be-tamed pussy."

"Never!" Valiant Valkyrie cried. Eyes darkening with rage, even as her body continued to shake and quiver spectacularly under his unrelenting assault, she glared with dark fury out past his chortling men into the darkness. "You will never break me!" she declared hotly. "The Queen of Valor is invincible!"

"Heh," Wrecker chuckled. He was ramping up now, in force and precision. His plunging digits were stroking right up across her g-spot. "In case you ain't realized, slut," he purred into her defenseless ear, "the news crews caught everything as you stripped, ate Alpha Angel's pussy, and got banged into oblivion on her plastic dick. Even if you win, you'll never be respected in Beachport ever again..."

"Oh, Goddess!" Valiant Valkyrie cried in dismay. "Y-you're right!" And as the horrid realization swept through her, something else did as well. Her body began to quiver and shake, helplessly. Her eyes grew wide. "Oh, Goddess!" she gasped. "Oh, GODDESS!"

"Ha ha ha!" Wrecker roared with laughter, as Valiant Valkyrie's buxom hips began to thrust helplessly back against his persuasive, invading digits. "You're fucking cumming!" Juices began to shoot from her pussy all over his thrusting fingers. "You slut!" he laughed.

"Agghh!!" Valiant Valkyrie screamed. Her eyes rolled back in her head as her body shook uncontrollably at her enemy's deep, thrusting, invading force. All around her the gangbangers pointed and laughed. Belatedly, she saw a couple filming with their phones. She blushed deeply - but as horrible as their laughter was, she was well past the point of being able to resist.

"I give in!" the once proud, once-mighty heroine wailed, as her body continued to shake desperately on his impaling fingers. She didn't want to feel like this, not from him - but she couldn't help it. "Please! I'll do anything! Just... just stop!!!" she begged, as she shook uncontrollably upon the pure submissive pleasure he was delivering into it.

"No way, bitch!" Wrecker laughed. "I ain't stopping until you admit you love it!"

"N-never!" Valiant Valkyrie declared, hotly.

"We'll see!" Wrecker laughed. And, instead of stopping, he redoubled the force with which his thick cruel fingers were rampaging in the heroine's tight, sloppy cunt. In short order, her whole body tensing and releasing and a shower of moisture exploding from her beleaguered cunt out across her luscious inner thighs, she could deny him no more.

"Oh, oh, OKAY!" Valiant Valkyrie screamed. Blushing face lifted to the ceiling and luscious full lips quivering in passion. "I admit it! I love it! I LOVE IT!"

"That's right, bitch!" Wrecker laughed. With three fingers inside her he gave her quivering cunt one last brutal thrust, then withdrew. "You shoulda just said it right away, slut!" he laughed. He gave her quivering, buxom, juice-splattered ass a quick pair of stinging swats, first with the front of his hand, then the back, squishing each well-rounded cheek in turn. Valiant Valkyrie cried out, quivering, as she got spanked. Then, at Wrecker's signal his men released her. Groaning, Valiant Valkyrie promptly sank to the ground at their feet, all the fight briefly taken out of her. Her naked dripping hindquarters ended up lifted up high in the air, as her face pressed into the floor and her legs folded up. Smirking, Wrecker lifted up one of his size 15 grubby trainers and planted them on Valiant Valkyrie's big uplifted ass.

"Who got the upper hand in the end, bitch?" he sneered down at her.

"You... you did..." Valiant Valkyrie softly admitted, her gorgeous blushing cheek pressed into the floor beside the foot he didn't already have parked atop her ass.

Wrecker smirked, and let his snickering, awed gang members snap a few pictures. Then, having thoroughly reversed the damage getting tamed by the Queen of Valor had done to his rep, he took his foot off her ass and signaled them for them to get her back up again. Valiant Valkyrie groaned as she was hoisted back to her feet. The one-two combo of being forced to take pleasure at her own humiliation not once but twice had left her feeling gooey and weak. And yet, by the time she was back upright, her buxom jiggling body held firm between two of his hulking soldiers, the naked superheroine had regained enough of her customary composure to snarl defiantly into Wrecker's smugly smirking face as she found him once more in front of her.

"You'll never get away with this," she assured him. Her burning eyes glared daggers at him from between her once pristine but now tangled and matted blonde hair. Her gorgeous masked face was moist with sweat. "No one does that to Valiant Valkyrie and gets away with it."

"Well, that's between you and Attila the Hung now, bitch," Wrecker purred. Reaching down and around, he gave her round bare ass another swat. "Now get this bitch moving," he said to his men. "The boss is waiting."

Growling and seething, Valiant Valkyrie could do nothing as she was led away. She quickly emerged from what she belatedly realized had been a dark storage room, into a hallway, and then past a bank of elevators. The floor went from concrete, to polished marble. Past the elevators she almost immediately found herself approaching a massive pair of mahogany doors, with huge brass knockers - each clutched in the shape of a stallion's head. These proved to be entirely for show, as the doors swung aside on their own at their approach.

Kaja gasped as she was marched through, not into the dank underground throne-room she had half expected, but out into a massive, luxurious penthouse, atop the big old tower.

The skytop palace of Attila the Hung, Great Khan of the Big Stallions was surrounded on all sides by floor-to-ceiling windows through which the sunlit skyline of Beachport gleamed. These were tinted, clearly to make spotting this place by various flying heroines not quite as trivial as it might otherwise have been. The floor was marble, and the main walkway she was being marched up was lined to either side with marble pillars.

Scattered among the pillars were piles of pillows upon which gorgeous women lounged, naked. Clustered in groups of twos or threes, they appeared to mostly be in the midst of playing with one another, their luscious bodies writhing and twisting together. As the mighty buxom heroine was marched by, though, one gorgeous face after another lifted up from muff, or breast, or from another gorgeous gasping face, and they all gaped in awe as the Queen of Valor was led past them in chains.

But Valkyrie scarcely spared these ladies a second glance. Instead, her gaze was fixed forward, staring with wide eyes and mouth agape, her face covered with a mixture of awe and horror.

At the far end of the long row of columns, framed against the skyline of Beachport itself behind him, lay a truly massive man. He sat upon a big round bed, as if it were his throne. He leered at her... and she gasped, because even though she had confronted him before, she had never seen his face.

Attila the Hung had actually gotten his start as a wrestler whose gimmick was that he was a porn star - hence the name. Supposedly, the enormous bulge in his trunks had intimidated his opponents into losing. Then he had actually started doing porn and it turned out the bulge, at least, hadn't been fake.

If it had stopped there, it's likely no superheroine ever would have cared. But then, he started combining his two vocations. He did 'shoots' that consisted of him first defeating a 'boyfriend' in the ring, and then fucking his 'girlfriend' right beside the battered ruins of her supposed beloved. He seemed to particularly enjoy targeting same-race couples, announcing that that there was no other people on Earth that could withstand his superiority both in and out of the bedroom, and then seemingly demonstrating that fact time and time again upon one combination after another after another. At the end of every match, the boyfriend had been forced to watch as his girl knelt at Attila's feet, declared that the 'Khan' had just proved himself utterly superior to their own people in every way, and then begged to be added to his apparently ever-growing herd.

And he did it all in front of a live audience. As filthy and horrific as these performances were they had proved very popular with a certain segment of the population, had made him a large number of fans among the sorts of horrible men that thought like he did - and made him a great deal of money. All of this the superheroines of Beachport found utterly disgusting - but Attila had stayed just barely within the letter of the law, threading through a tight combination of local sport and pornography performance codes, and they could not legally lay a finger upon him. At least, not without dropping down to his level and entering the ring with him, which they steadfastly refused to do.

However, the evil stud just could not seem to resist pushing further and further. When he began 'defeating' and then 'taming' women dressed as very thinly-veiled imitations of Beachport's mighty superheroines themselves, they had had enough. Kaja Hammer, Jessica Weiss and several others had exerted their considerable influence to finally get every aspect of his performances banned. They had expected to be done with him forever. Instead, he had taken his ill-gotten resources and the numerous underworld contacts he had made in his filthy business, and gone underground... and it had been rumored for some time, had become the founder and boss of the newly emerged Big Stallions gang.

As she was led up before him, Kaja gasped. Before, in his 'matches', throughout his entire career he had always been masked. His mask was usually what had been theoretically 'on the line', against which his opponents had bet either their girlfriends' pussies, or their own. But now, in his palace, he wasn't bothering with that... or really, any clothing at all.

The name, however, turned out to be appropriate. While she found his precise ancestry almost impossible to place, to look at his cruel and ruddy face made it clear that every last one of his ancestors came from some group that had considered themselves the lords of the steppes. Having lived long enough to have seen both Genghis Khan and Attila the Hun in person - albeit mostly distantly and from the sky while atop her winged horse - Valkyrie had a sudden shivering impression that this man was indeed a direct descendant of both, as he boastfully claimed. But to be honest, she had a hard time keeping her eyes on his face, as they kept dropping lower and widening with a mixture of awe and terror.