All Comments on 'Alpha Bear on Campus Ch. 06'

by johngus22

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJabout 3 years ago
Hmm

Definitely an interesting approach with this new chapter. I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lot’s of action...

Noticed some name mix-ups at the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well done

The writing is great. I enjoy the characters and look forward to the next chapter. The approach of Sir May is very interesting and I hope John grows to appreciate it vs the alternative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Perfect

Perfect! Waiting for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is absolutely one of the best stories here, but I can’t help but feel like President May was out of character this chapter.. The kind of emotional manipulation he pulls here is the sign of a bad dom for me. But of course artistic merit and I still think this is one of the best stories here!

cubscou88cubscou88about 3 years ago

I think I preferred the university setting of the earlier chapters, as I'm not much into the master/sub thing, but this story is still incredibly well-written, and I'll stick around for more.

johngus22johngus22about 3 years agoAuthor

Yeah, I'm not sure I like it as much now that its published (oh no!). Thinking about rescinding the chapter or going back to the old direction with it.

AlphaLyonAlphaLyonabout 3 years ago

great world-building. wasn't expecting it. awesome job.

one minor typo; ""Maybe I'm the one whose wrong then?"; should be "who's"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I absolutely loved this. I know others are saying they liked the university setting more but I think this is so hot. I love seeing the way that they deepened the dom sub roles. Hopefully we can see more of that in the future. I would love to see how President May takes more control of his sub. Maybe some chastity?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hated this chapter and all the public embarrassment. Especially hated how he gave John no warning about it - sure he said it was voluntary and John could leave but it was all under such duress that John was manipulated into things he was not comfortable with. Plus I hated that May let other Sirs coerce him - especially David and Martin. If this continues, I will drop this story immediately - it’s lost its romance and charm of earlier chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this chapter! I've read it before, but saw the new chapter and decided to go back and visit the whole story again. I really miss the kink and BDSM lifestyle. I've gotten old, I've gotten sick, and I don't like to drive at night anymore. But it was fun while it lasted. I didn't get up the courage to delve into it until I was in my forties, but I had 25 great years in a great community -- Seattle. I see the reactions to this chapter, and that just reinforces the fact that BDSM is not for everyone. For a lot of our community, it's a major turn-off. But I see a lot of fans who are commenting too. Yes, John is being manipulated, but we knew that was coming from the first chapter. Professor May seems like and experienced and thoughtful Dom who cares for John. And John is learning to trust him -- in a Dom/Sub relationship, once that bond of trust and caring is forged and tested, then both participants can be in for a hell of a ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stopped reading after the leather daddy jockstrap sub crap in the bar. When the daddy used the sub as footstool I stopped reading. I thought the daddy and son were in a relationship? Why did daddy bring him into such a hostile predatory environment? These prick dom daddies need to be taken down a notch! also think that the leather daddy sub boy lifestyle/trope undermines queer folks who are seeking equality and acceptance in society. Leather daddy stuff was comical way back in the Village People days, and remains so today. Camp is theatre, farce. and very dated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've been enjoying the series thus far, but I didn't care for this chapter. I prefer it when the domination is subtle, and President May's domination of John has been firm but gentle, not overt like in this chapter. He told John he could leave at any time, but then basically said if John did, that was the end of the relationship.

Also, you seem to have forgotten Master Martin's name, because there are long stretches in the spanking scene where he's referred to as "Master Brian."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So many words. So little sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous