All Comments on 'Alpha Ch. 04'

by FallenTreasure

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
izzieDizzieDalmost 8 years ago
😲😞🤒😫😰😳😔😆😘

OOOOOOOOOOH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurry up!!!!!

In the words of Mama Odie,: Dis gonna be gooooooood!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fabulous!!!

The quality of your writing is magnificent. Brilliant storyline, well constructed characters and did I mention that I love the use of the two scenes running alongside each other despite being in relation to different points in time!?!

Please keep writing. Excellent!!!

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123over 7 years ago

Her age kinda bugs me. The 19x39 is one thing. But learning to fight before you're 5 and making all the decisions she made when she was barely out of training pants?? It's weird. I think the story would work just fine if you aged her up 5-7 years.

Otherwise, great job! Love the idyllic birthday nonsense, love the hot sex

FloribundaFloribundaover 7 years ago
I think your writing is magificent too!

But I'm struggling with so many sex scenes though (I know, I know this it Lit!), but when you've got a story as well plotted as this, you just want the story to move on. I have to say I fast forwarded through some of them to get back to the story, and I mean that as a big compliment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh my - complications coming

I'm guessing Eala doesn't know the Order killed the original Fairbairn (nor the reason why). She does need to hide from the Order as much as he does. Not sure why the Order cares more about capturing Drago then completing the transformation of Eala. I have to admit, the back/forth shifting in time is a bit jarring particularly since the current story with Eala being tortured/fighting isn't really progressing. But more interesting action lies ahead - of that I'm quite sure and eager to find out. Also looking forward to finding out why the Order seems to have such personal hatred towards Drago/Eala. Drago's crimes of killing the humans who killed his family - reminds me of Inspector Javert's relentless pursuit of Jean Valjean. The Order definitely needs a house cleaning because they seem to have evolved into the Problem, rather than the solution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice

I really love this story. It's so interesting and I don't want to have to stop reading. That said there were a few grammatical and spelling errors, not enough to take away from the story but still enough to notice. Also, I feel like some of the sex scenes are forced or uncalled for. Sometimes it just keeps the story from flowing as nicely. Yes this is Lit, but your story doesn't have to have sex every other scene. Aside from those two things, the story is fantastic and does flow nicely most of the time. One of my favorites I've ever read. Good job and keep going.

cowgirlcutiecowgirlcutieover 7 years ago
Addicted

Your stories literally addicted it takes all I have not to just lay in my room and read it over and over and over again I sit and I read it and then I have to take a break through my myself that there's a world out there like I disappear in it!!!!!! I want to make to treat me like that I want to be is everything I want to be hard for him to keep his hands off me the story is just so amazing bold beautiful it's the perfect mix of sexy and danger which just makes it hotter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wtf!!?.!.

To reply to another comment--izzieD,did you just quote a DISNEY movie!!?!?! LOL!! :-) anyhoo,my comments- the sex is hot,the time shifts are not distracting (past,present. How freaking hard is that to understand??!?!) But kicking ass and taking names at 5 is unusual. However,I will roll with it. Love this story,can't WAIT to see where it goes!! 5 stars!!.

tishangeltishangelover 7 years ago
Can't wait!

I can't wait for the next installment of the story, I mean there has to be more ,you just can't leave the ending like that. Please continue with the story! Has me hooked!!

KeristiaKeristiaover 7 years ago
sooooo....

I need the next chapter like asap im completely in love with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Getting interesting

Am I the only one thinking why don't they try turn her into a werewolf? Also if all the wolves on sight! could tell she was a pure one The Order would have captured her long before. They wouldn't have to find wards to protect her now!! Or is everyone distracted by the over the top sex

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 7 years ago
Somehow I missed this chapter last month.

At least the wait will be shorter.

Lots of answers here, so that was really satisfying. Now we know for sure what they both are and why the order wants them. I'm still curious about when and why the order turned from law enforcement to the bad guys (What other reason would you want an unthinking, unresisting weapon?).

Also looking forward to Drago making the mate thing clear. If they mate will the order still be able to control her? How about if he turns her? And I'm dying to see her fae side. Her control can't be perfect at such a young age, and with all her family dead, what reason does she have to keep herself reined in (at least amongst supernatural friends)?

The two timelines are very clear now and I'm looking forward to when they intersect. Come back soon with more!

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 7 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Love the story, love the characters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFallenTreasure@FallenTreasure
English writer wanting to share her stories with you. For all of those who enjoy my stories and wish to gain access to more in depth plots, a reimagining (and hopefully improved versions) of some of my older works and alternate story lines, then please check out my Patreon. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Alpha Ch. 03 Previous Part
Alpha Series Info