Alpha Ch. 10

Story Info
The rise of a new Order.
42.9k words
4.73
5.7k
11

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* Thank you, as always, to Alwaysready64 for editing this chapter! *

Chapter 10

"Did you like your party?" Ealasaid asked as she looked up at him through her long lashes. She was laying on their bed beneath him, her long hair spread out over the pillows and a heat in her silver eyes.

"It was perfect Little One." Drago stroked her warm cheek, brushing his thumb over her lower lip. She couldn't contain her proud smile at his words and her eyes sparkled. The sun shone even brighter, lighting up the room and falling across their naked bodies.

Yesterday had been his birthday. Ealasaid had sent him out early in the morning with his Council and they had run through the trees in their Wolf forms. They had behaved like pups again and Drago felt renewed by it. When they had finally returned in the evening she had been waiting in the large cabin. She had invited their Pack and they had spent the evening with hundreds of people who made his life bright. She had even invited members of Lothair's Pack and he had watched with pride as she welcomed them into their family as though they had always been there.

"I know we'll have to do the proper party with the suits and investors and all but I thought we could all do with some fun." Ealasaid slid her arms around his shoulders, her fingers stroking over his back and feeling the heat of his skin.

"We'll worry about that when we get home, until then." He rolled his hips and she bit her lip as her eyes closed. His hard cock was buried inside her and his movement sent an almost painful jolt through her stomach.

"Again?" She asked in disbelief.

He hooked his hand under one thigh and wrapped her other leg around his waist. Leaning down he kissed her tenderly, his tongue dancing against hers as she opened her mouth with a moan. His hips moved slowly, thrusting in and out of her wet pussy, feeling her grip his length tightly.

They had spent the whole night fucking, dozing, drinking and laughing and now she was exhausted. Muscles, that she didn't even know she had, ached with a pleasant heat and her legs were shaking. Even so, she arched her back encouraging his movements and matched his rhythm with her hips.

He kept his thrusts slow and deep, making sure that he didn't hurt her. She was still so delicate and small against him and since his transformation to an Entari he was even more aware of it.

A loud banging made them both jump and he cursed under his breath.

"Alpha." Jaylon's voice reached them and Drago looked over to the clock on the bedside table with a growl.

"Fuck." Looking back at her he kissed her again, he couldn't help himself. "I have to go Little One."

"You do?" She asked disappointedly.

"I said we would meet with Lothair's Council. I didn't realise it had gotten so late." He slid his hand under her head, his fingers threading through her hair and massaged her scalp. "I still lose myself in you."

Ealasaid hooked her feet together behind his back, drawing him deeper inside her bringing a pained groan from his lips. Her pussy was hot and tight around his cock and the thought of leaving her alone naked in their bed was too much. There was an insatiable hunger in him that was only satisfied by her. It grew stronger everyday and he knew she could see it in his eyes when he looked at her. He hoped she thought it was nothing more than devotion but it was getting harder to mask what it really was. The need to possess her.

"Goddammit. They can fucking wait." He snarled. His fingers dug into her thigh, marking her pale skin as his lips found her throat. His beard tickled her and he could feel her pulse quicken beneath her soft skin.

"Drago." She giggled but there was a warning note in her voice. "Go get ready, you can't keep them waiting." She shoved his broad chest playfully and he rolled off her with a sigh. "I'll go make coffee."

Picking a discarded t-shirt from the floor she pulled it on and leaned down to kiss his cheek. "Go have a shower."

He reached for her but she danced out of his grasp. He stood and started towards her but another bang at the door stopped him in his tracks. His face twisted in anger and Ealasaid felt her stomach clench at the sight. It wasn't playful annoyance anymore, instead it was pure rage.

"Alright!" He shouted angrily and they heard Jaylon laugh from outside.

"We leave in twenty." Jaylon shouted and Drago heard his footsteps moving away from the cabin.

Drago's eyes fell back on Ealasaid who shook her head.

"Oh no big guy." She stepped back. She kept her tone light, even though the fear was still weighing in her gut. She didn't recognise the heated look in his eyes as he held her still with his gaze. "You need a shower and I'm going to make some coffee." She paused on her way out of the room and looked back over her shoulder. "Wear the plaid suit, you know the blue one?"

She left before he could answer and padded down the hallway to the kitchen. Quickly she busied herself making the coffee smiling as the delicious smell permeated the room. Taking two mugs from the cupboard she waited patiently for the coffee to brew and when it was finally ready she poured a healthy amount into both cups. As she went about her task her panic dissipated. She shook herself, laughing at her silliness, there was nothing to worry about.

"Smells good Ma Petite." Drago's voice reached her and she turned, cup of coffee in hand.

Ealasaid stopped dead, her eyes moving up and down his body. He smirked and draped his jacket over the back of a chair. Taking the coffee from her he dropped a kiss to her lips and took a sip. Ealasaid shook her head and picked up her own coffee.

"I really love that suit." She said and he laughed.

"Little pervert aren't you?" He asked.

"Just appreciating how good my man looks." She said with a wink.

Drago rolled his eyes fondly and quickly fixed his cufflinks. Tightening his tie, he buttoned up his waistcoat and pulled his jacket on. Sitting at the table he pulled her onto his lap and stroked her thigh. He drank his coffee as she nestled into his chest enjoying the heat of his skin. The hunger was lessened when she was near him, touching him

"When everything is normal, this is how I want to spend every morning." Drago said softly and she shivered as she felt his deep voice rumble through his chest. All traces of anger had gone and the warmth was back in his words.

"You think things will ever be normal?" She asked with a derisive laugh.

"Well as normal as we will ever get." His phone beeped and he picked it up impatiently. Staring at the screen he sighed. "I have to go, try not to get into too much trouble."

"Don't tell me what to do." She quipped and he stood, letting her slide down his body until her feet touched the floor. Draining his mug, he placed it on the table and kissed her forehead.

"I love you." He tilted her chin up so she looked at him and said the words he knew she wanted to hear.

Ealasaid felt a strange warmth from his words fill her and hooked her forefingers into the waistband of his trousers. Staring up into his face she met his orange eyes. There was something missing in his gaze, it wasn't the same look she had seen everyday since they had met. It was colder, distant, she had seen it before when Calan had found out what she was. Like he didn't see her anymore, only the Fae.

"I love you too. Stay safe, OK?" She said, her voice was small and she was unsure if what she was saying was believable.

He didn't respond, instead chucked her under the chin and exited the cabin. He could feel her eyes on his back as he left and walked to the long black car that was waiting. As he approached a man jumped out of the driver's seat and open the back door for him. There was a leather seat opposite the open door and he sat down looking to his left and right. There were two seats either side of him and his Council were sat waiting for him. Jaylon gave him a sly grin as the door closed and Drago raised an eyebrow.

"Something to say Jay?" He asked in a serious note.

"Running a little late aren't you Alpha?" Jaylon asked and Drago felt the corners of his mouth twitched in a smile.

"If you saw what I was leaving behind you would be pissed about it too." Drago said in forced amusement. Annoyance pricked at the back of his neck but he didn't want them to suspect anything was wrong.

Lucius handed him a cigarette and Drago lit it quickly. Crossing his legs, he stared out of the window opposite him and watched the trees flying passed the car. Checking his watch, he sighed and addressed the worry that had been in his mind since Lothair's death.

"Lothair's Council are loyal. Loyal to him but also loyal to Abrielle. I don't know what they will say, what they'll do."

"You think they would still follow Abrielle after what she did?" Lucius asked.

"She was willing to kill her own brother, follow an Entari, put Eala into the Order knowing what they would do to her. I think they'd be right to be scared of her and what she would do to them to get what she wants." Drago said sombrely and took another drag of his cigarette.

"You think this might be a trap?" Corban asked and Jaylon snorted derisively.

"This ain't a film Corban." Jaylon paused then looked and Drago. "But do you think it could be?"

"Honestly? I don't know. I need you all to promise me something." Drago looked at each of his Council with a strange light in his eyes.

Lucius waited to hear what his friend would ask. There was something frightening about the look on Drago's face and a chill went through the five men.

"If anything happens and I tell you to go, you run. You don't wait around, you do as I say and run as fast as you can. Get back to the others, to Eala, and keep them safe. Do you understand?" Drago asked. There was a sliver of his old self left and that small piece still cared what happened to his family. It was that piece that spoke now.

"Like hell are we just going to leave you there." Jaylon reared up.

"It's a neutral place; they won't try anything there it would be stupid." Corban interjected.

"Don't argue with me. I am speaking as your Alpha, not your friend here. You are still my Unders and you will listen to me. If I tell you to go, you go." Drago forced out through gritted teeth.

His Council reeled back. They hadn't heard Drago speak that way since he had met Ealasaid. He sounded like the feral Lycan that emerged from the Order and spread fear through other Packs.

"Alright." Lucius nodded. "If you tell us, if you think there's really something wrong, three of us will go back but we will not leave you alone. One of us will stay with you."

"Lucius." Drago started warningly but Lucius cut him off.

"If you really think something that bad might happen then I'm not leaving you there. If we make it out you can kick me out of the Council, fuck it kick me out of the Pack, but I won't live with myself knowing I left you in danger. You're my Alpha, I'm meant to protect you." Lucius was shaking when he finished speaking. Anger and fear built in his chest and it was echoed through the rest of the Council.

Drago was silent for a moment and Lucius held his breath wondering if he had gone too far. Drago was still the fearsome Lycan he had always been only now there was an added layer of monster. Drago could tear them all to shreds in a matter of seconds and if pushed too far, Lucius had no doubt that he would.

Drago could feel himself trembling. He didn't know whether it was fear at losing those closest to him or the defiance from his Council. The hand that wasn't holding the cigarette clenched in a tight fist and tried to steady his breathing.

He couldn't find the words to respond. The anger rested heavily on his chest and he stared out of the window, refusing to look at his Council. They spent the rest of the drive in silence, trepidation welled within each of them as they drew closer to the meeting place and when they finally arrived they were all tense.

The driver came round to open the door and they climbed out. Drago came last and his Council flanked him. They were at the edge of a forest, walking into the trees they made their way through the familiar surroundings until they reached a clearing. Four people already waiting there and they stood opposite each other.

"You're late." A man stepped towards them. Andry was the first of Lothair's Council, since his Alphas death he had taken over command of the Pack but now, stood in front of Drago, he felt like a pup again. However, he forced his voice to remain calm and pulled his shoulders back.

"I apologise." Drago said formally, hiding the anger that was already threatening to take over. "I didn't mean to keep you waiting."

Andry swallowed. Drago's new appearance had rendered him almost speechless and he fought to find his voice again.

"Doesn't matter. You wanted to speak with us." Andry forged the conversation forward.

"Since Lothair's passing and Abrielle's betrayal your Pack finds itself without an Alpha. I have already offered my protection to them but I haven't yet spoken with you as Lothair's Council and heard what it is you want. Lothair was my friend and I will do everything to ensure his family is safe and cared for. You are part of that family."

"That bitch let Lothair die." A woman blurted out before looking to the ground nervously. Her name was Sarai and she was the second longest serving member of Lothair's Council, coming only after Andry.

Drago looked carefully into the woman's face. Her eyes were red from crying, her cheeks looked gaunt as though she hadn't eaten in days and her hands were twisting in front of her. Drago recognised the grief in her, he had felt it when Ealasaid had been taken from him.

"I know; I was with him when he passed." Drago said gently.

"He sent us away, said he didn't want us to see him like that. We couldn't be with him. I'm glad you were." Suddenly, she jerked her head up and met Drago's eyes. "She has to be punished."

"I know." Drago repeated.

"And how exactly do you plan to do that?" Sarai asked aggressively. "She has disappeared with an Entari. With one of your own."

Drago gritted his teeth. "Rueben made his choice. I am here to offer friendship and protection but don't think that I won't rip you apart if you dare mention that betrayal again." His eyes flashed and he took a threatening step forward.

"She didn't mean," Andry started but Drago held his hand up.

"She meant exactly what she said. Rueben no longer has our loyalty, mine or any other member of my Packs. As for Elyas, I won't insult you by pretending that he is not a threat. He is, but we have threats of our own." Drago sounded calmer again but the anger was roiling just below the surface.

"What threats?" The other woman spoke. She was taller than Sarai and had been watching Drago with a barely concealed interest since they had arrived.

"I'm sorry, I don't believe we've met." Drago said.

"Rane." She said with a curt nod.

"Rane." Drago repeated. "You have some concerns?"

"Do you think you can beat him? What happens if you can't?" Rane asked.

"It is not just me; we have a Fae. We have one of his children that can help us find his weakness."

"And if that's not enough?" Rane insisted.

"They have Baal." The final man spoke. His name was Kai and he looked over Drago and his Council with a withering expression. His mouth was curved in a sneer and if he was at all intimidated he wasn't letting it show.

Anton bristled at the mention of his brother's name.

"The Angel who fell?" Sarai asked.

"The Devil himself." Kai smirked. "If you believe the rumours that is."

"That is enough Kai." Andry growled and Kai seemed to shrink backwards. Drago noticed this with a glimmer of hope, Kai was at least loyal to his Pack.

"It's OK. I understand it may be a little hard to believe but it is true." Drago said and Kai looked back with interest.

"You have proof?" Kai demanded.

Drago looked to Anton who nodded brusquely. He closed his eyes and a deathly chill swept through the clearing. The sky darkened and a red light bathed them. The wind sped up, swirling through the clearing and Lothair's Council all raised their hands to shield their eyes.

Baal crawled from the ground. His eyes shining a deep blood red in his face and his mouth curved in a smile. Flames leapt from the ground, surrounding the two groups and reaching high into the trees. The flames didn't affect the leaves but they could all feel the searing heat at their backs.

Baal's eyes danced over the people surrounding him before falling on Anton. His smile widened.

"Summoning Demons again brother? You really should be more careful; you never know who might answer."

Anton rolled his eyes. Sarai looked from one to the other with her mouth agape.

"Brother? Then you're," she started but Anton interrupted.

"That doesn't matter now. You wanted proof, you have it." Anton ground out.

"Proof?" Baal asked and turned his attention on Andry and the others. "You needed proof of my existence? I must say I'm a little offended."

"That's not it." Kai stuttered. He had lost all bravado and stepped back, subconsciously, away from the Devil.

"You needed proof of something, what was it?" Baal continued moving towards Kai. His smile was still on his face but it didn't reach his strange eyes.

"That you would help us." Sarai offered and Baal rounded on her. She jumped as his intense stare grabbed her but refused to back down. "Will you help us?"

"I help my brother, I help Ealasaid and I help their family. If you are part of that family or you want the same thing, then I am helping but if you go against any of them, you'll end up in my home much sooner than you would like." Baal stepped closer, he was now only a foot away from Lothair's Council and they all stared at him in awe. "Did I make myself clear or would any of you like me to repeat myself?"

None of them said anything. Baal nodded in satisfaction and stepped back. The flames died down until there was nothing but a smouldering ring on the ground. Drago stepped forward and looked at the frightened faces of Lothair's Council.

"I know you have lost something important, something you will never get back. I am not asking to replace Lothair. I am asking that you join me, fight with me to avenge what happened to him. You will have my protection, your Pack will have my protection and I will not rest until Abrielle in begging you for her life. This is my promise to you." Drago didn't believe the words that were coming out of his mouth but that didn't matter, all that mattered was the others believed him. He knew that the loyalty of Lothair's Council would be beneficial to him.

"And in return?" Andry asked.

"I already have the Pledge of most of your Pack, I'm simply here out of respect to you. If you refuse, I will not beg you to Pledge, but you will no longer have the help I offer." Drago turned and started to leave. As he reached the trees he turned and looked over his shoulder. "Think about it. You know how to find me."

Drago left the clearing followed by his Council and Baal. As soon as they were out of earshot Baal cleared his throat and waited while they turned to stare at him.

"Much as I love being trotted out as a parlour trick I would appreciate it if you would leave me out of your negotiations next time." His voice had lost all trace of the warm, joking nature it usually held and his eyes were hard as steel.

"We needed your help and I thank you for your cooperation." Drago said dismissively and turned.

Baal raised his hand and a wall of fire sprung up in front of Drago. Anton looked on nervously and stepped back from the two men. The rest of the Council followed suit.

"As I said, I am here to help my brother. If you think I have any loyalty to you, you are painfully mistaken." Baal said with barely controlled contempt. A warning bell rang in his mind at the behaviour the Entari was showing and he relaxed the tight hold he had on the Devil that scratched and raged inside him.