Alpha Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drago came towards him. "As I said, we need your help. You'd think that the Devil could ignore being summoned. Maybe you're no more than a common Demon."

A nerve twitched in Baal's jaw. "Be careful Mr LaBelle. I have been polite to you thus far. If you continue to insult me however, my demeanour will change drastically."

"Do you have any idea who you are talking to?" Drago was practically laughing as he came towards Baal.

The sky turned black. A vicious wind whipped through the trees and Drago felt himself being forced to his knees. Baal advanced, his eyes glowing red and the crackling sound of flames growing around him.

Lucius went to intervene but Anton placed a hand on his chest.

"Don't." Anton's voice was quiet but Lucius listened.

"I know very well who I am talking to but you LaBelle, would do well to remember who I am. I have been courteous, friendly even, because of the company you keep but don't mistake that for anything other than what it is."

Drago struggled to draw breath as Baal came to stand in front of him. Looking up into the Devils red eyes he felt a crushing weight on his chest.

"I have seen power corrupts a man before, you are close to losing yourself. Don't let the Entari win. I would hate for Ealasaid to lose anyone else and I don't think my brother would ever forgive me if I had to kill you."

Baal stepped back and the wind died down. Waving his hand, he conjured a door and motioned to it.

"This is will take you back. I'll return when I have news on Elyas' whereabouts." Baal didn't wait for a response. A red light shone from beneath him and he sank into the ground.

Drago didn't move. He was filled with a mixture of fury and fear. Baal was right, the Entari was corrupting him but he didn't know how to stop or even if he wanted to stop it. The power was intoxicating and grew stronger everyday. In that moment Drago made his decision.

"Alpha?" Jaylon asked.

Drago heard footsteps coming towards him but held his hand out. "No. Go back."

"What about you?" Lucius asked.

"I can't do this anymore." Drago said.

"Can't do what?" Corban asked.

"I said go." Drago rounded on them with a roar. His eyes were crazed and his face was unrecognisable. He noticed the looks on his Councils faces and couldn't stop his smile. He liked seeing them fearful. "Go back. That's an order."

Before they could say anything else he disappeared, black mist rose to swallow him and he was gone. Anton cursed under his breath and rubbed his hand over his head.

"What the fuck was that?" Lucius asked rounding on Anton.

"That's a side of my brother that you don't want to see. He's a fallen Angel, one of Gods first children. He could flatten every mountain, drain the seas and burn every forest on earth with a thought if he wanted." Anton sighed. "This is going to be a fucking nightmare."

"But Drago controlled him before. Why couldn't he this time?" Corban asked.

"It's the same with Eala. Before the change he can control her and after he can't." Anton explained.

"What happened to him?" Jaylon piped up.

"Before the change he's a Demon, an extremely powerful one, but a Demon. After all he's the Devil, the most powerful creature on earth. If he was to stay as the Devil, he would be lost. By keeping that part hidden he keeps some of his humanity, some of the brother I remember."

"Like Ealasaid?" Lucius asked.

"Sort of. Ealasaid keeps the Fae back to protect us. Baal keeps the Devil back to protect himself. He lost himself for centuries when we first fell, that kind of power is dangerous. Trust me, he's much more tolerable like this." Anton rubbed his face again and stepped towards the door. "I would appreciate if you didn't tell the others about this. Baal likes to keep that part of himself private."

"Not a word." Lucius promised and together they walked through the door.

It brought them out on the shore of the lake. The second they stepped through the sunlight hit them, bathing them in warmth and the sounds of laughter reached their ears. Figures darted through the trees, Lucius caught a flash of red as Ealasaid dashed passed them. Her husky giggle rang through the air followed by the children's laughter.

"You're back." Elena came skidding to a halt in front of them. Her smile faded when she saw their faces and she scanned the group. "Where's Drago?"

"He had to go over Lothair's estate with his Council. Told us to come back to keep an eye on you guys." Lucius said without a pause and forced a smile.

"He never let us have any fun." Ealasaid joined them with an exaggerated pout. "Sending the men back to keep watch."

"Yeah well, maybe when you show you can behave we'd be able to trust you." Jaylon chucked her under the chin before darted around them. Shrugging out of his suit jacket he let it fall to the ground before calling over his shoulder. "Until then, I can hear some pups who I think could do with a bath."

"No!" Leif shrieked and ran out from behind a tree.

Jaylon took off in pursuit and the rest followed. Lucius stayed where he was and looked up behind him at the main cabin. Climbing the steps quickly he pushed open the door and heard the sound he was desperate for.

Oana was talking with Nix in the kitchen. Lucius followed the sound of their voices and leant against the door watching the two women. They were flitting about the kitchen, perfectly in sync with each other and a delicious smell filled the room.

"Oh." Oana turned and jumped when she saw Lucius. Instantly her face lit up in a smile and she placed a bowl of warm cornbread on the kitchen counter. "I didn't know you were back."

"How did it go?" Nix asked before leaning out of the window and shouting to the others. "Foods done, come get it."

"As well as could be expected." Lucius said with a shrug. "They have their doubts but I think we got through to them in the end." He pulled off his jacket and slung it over the back of one of chairs at the kitchen table. Rolling up the sleeves of his shirt he loosened his tie and mussed his dark, curly hair.

"That's good right?" Oana asked, her tone was hopeful as she thought about Daddy finally coming to his end.

"Yeah, it's a good start." Lucius paused as the others came barrelling through into the kitchen.

"Take the food outside." Nix waved her hand over the bowls and plates on the counter and one by one they picked them up and carried them outside. Nix took the last bowl and the three of them made their way to the door.

As they reached it Lucius grabbed hold of Oana's wrist and pulled her to the side. Turning her, he pushed her against the wall and held her neck tilting her head up. Leaning down he kissed her desperately, his body pressing her harder against the wall and her eyes widened in surprise before closing with a soft moan. Her small hands held his wrists and she stretched onto her toes trying to get even closer to him.

Breaking the kiss, he rested his forehead against hers breathing in her soft scent and a growl rumbled through his chest. She laughed breathlessly as she stroked his forearms, feeling the soft hair beneath her fingers.

"Shouldn't we go with the others?" She asked but he shook his head.

"Not yet, I just need a minute." He kissed her again, his hands moved down her body and rested at her waist. Clutching the loose material of her dress he wrenched himself back breathing heavily.

Slowly, Lucius sank to his knees, his lips trailing between her breasts and down her stomach. Her hands were on his shoulders and she leaned her head back against the wall. The door was still open beside her and on the other side was a large window. She knew that the others were close but her body was burning as Lucius touched her. There was a long slit in the side of her dress and he ran his hand up her leg. His fingers toyed with the edge of her panties and she shivered.

"Vanator." She gasped as he kissed her through her clothes and her eyes darted to the open door again. "What if they see?"

"Shh they can't see." He looked up her body with a mischievous smirk. "Lift your dress."

Oana still watched the door but lifted her dress, holding it at her waist. Lucius pulled her knickers down her legs and held them tightly in his fist. His eyes burned into her and he looked up again to meet her eyes.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He said gruffly.

Dropping his head, he kissed her pussy making her shudder and drop her head back to the wall. Lucius ran his tongue over her, groaning in pleasure as he tasted her for the first time. Arching her back her eyes slid closed as Lucius teased her pussy with his tongue.

"Lucius." She moaned quietly, her pink tongue came out to wet her lips and she felt her knees go weak.

She had only called him by his name once before and the sound was still foreign to him but he relished in it. Her soft voice, lifted by her accent caressed his ears and he walked his fingers up her leg to hold her ass in one hand. His free hand pulled her leg over his shoulder and his fingers teased her entrance. Pushing a finger inside her he felt her tight pussy around him and circled her clit with his tongue.

"Fuck." Her word was almost a laugh and he paused for a moment to look up at her.

Her eyes were half closed, her mouth half open and her cheeks burning red. A dangerous smile was on his face and his eyes flashed playfully.

"Careful Fiara, they might not be able to see you but they have very good hearing." He pushed his finger deeper and laughed as she tried to quiet her moans. "We don't want them to know what we're doing."

Oana reached down impatiently and grabbed his hair, pulling his head back to her she pressed her lips together to keep quiet. Lucius laughed again then closed his eyes and feasted. He tortured her clit with his tongue and pumped his finger in and out of her tight pussy.

Oana felt her knees begin to buckle but Lucius held her effortlessly with one hand. His fingers dug into her round ass keeping her upright as her fingers pulled his hair tighter. Her stomach clenched as her orgasm grew and she ground her hips against his face as she chased her pleasure.

"Please." She begged then went silent as she tensed against the wall as she came.

Biting down on the back of her hand she rode out her orgasm, her hips thrusting erratically before she slumped back against the wall with a contented sigh. Looking down through her lashed she saw his mouth was wet from her and felt a clench of embarrassment. Her cheeks burned hotter and she covered her eyes.

Lucius smirked and stood, his finger still buried deep inside her and kissed her.

Oana could taste herself on his mouth and suddenly her embarrassment was gone as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. His finger still moved inside her and his green eyes burned into her.

"You beautiful little girl." He said against her mouth feeling her breath beat against his lips.

He went to take his finger from her but she shook her head.

"Please, I want to cum again." Her voice hitched as she spoke and he groaned.

"Ugh fuck. Good girl, cum again for me." He added a second finger and curled them upwards to brush against the spot inside her that made her weak.

He moved his hand from her ass to the wall behind her as he worked her higher with his fingers. His eyes didn't leave her face, watching as she gave herself over to the feelings he was creating in her. Resting his weight on his forearm on the wall he touched his forehead to hers with a strangled laugh.

"God, you fucking beautiful girl." He ground out, moving his fingers faster as he watched her. "I will never get enough of you."

Oana whimpered and Lucius felt her pussy flutter around his fingers. She hitched her leg higher around his waist and pushed down on his hand. Her breath came in quick pants and she clutched his waistcoat tightly, turning her face up to him she fixed him with a pleading look.

"I'm going to cum."

She squirmed against him and a sharp cry fell from her lips. He kissed her quickly, stifling her sounds and simply enjoyed feeling her curved body tremble. Taking his hand from her, he licked his fingers clean and traced the shape of her lips.

"You taste so good." He whispered.

Tidying her clothes, he stroked the curve of her waist with his thumb. His eyes flitted towards the door and he sighed.

"We should probably go."

Oana took his face in her hands and stared intently into his eyes. "What happened?"

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Something went wrong. You get this line between your eyes when you're worried about something." She smoothed her thumb over the line as she spoke. "Something must have happened."

He thought about lying to her, he didn't want her to worry either but he knew that she would catch him out.

"Drago wasn't himself. I don't know what's happening to him but he's different. It's like he's gone back to how we were after the Order, before Ealasaid."

"What were you like?"

Lucius shook his head. "I don't know if I should tell you. I'm not proud of the things we did."

"I know what the Order was like, it can make you do horrible things."

"Nobody made us darlin." He said grimly. "We wanted to. I just hope Drago doesn't do anything stupid."

"You think he might turn out like Daddy?" Oana said and she could hear the fear in her voice at the mere thought of it.

"I think you need to stop worrying yourself. Whatever happens I'm going to keep you safe, I'm going to keep you all safe." Lucius wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her away from the wall. Kissing her he forced his face into a warm smile that didn't quite reach his eyes.

"Come on, I'm starving."

Gently he pushed her out of the door and followed her down to the table. Everyone was eating and chatting happily and Lucius felt himself relax. Ealasaid looked up as he approached and winked conspiratorially. This time his smile was genuine and he ruffled her hair as he passed. He sat beside Anton and tucked Oana beside him, helping himself to the food he looked around the table.

Each member of the Council had a barely hidden expression of worry but as they ate and laughed together each one faded. Lucius allowed himself to relax. Drago had fought against worse monsters than the one inside him, he would win this battle as he had the others.

*

"Will you dance with me?"

Baal turned at the question and his breath caught in his throat. Ealasaid stood in front of him. She wore a navy gown; the top was cut low showing the tops of her soft breasts and the skirt flowed out at her waist.

Baal moved closer reaching for her without thinking.

"There you are." He said and she laughed.

"Where else would I be?"

Her hair was swept up on top of her head and he ran his knuckle down her slender neck. His skin looked so dark against the snow white of hers and he pulled back as though he had been burnt.

"This isn't real." He said, shaking his head.

"Does it have to be?" Ealasaid asked and took his hand. She felt warm, alive. She felt real.

Baal laughed and shook his head. "I suppose not."

His grip tightened on her hand and he looked around. He stood in the ballroom of his home. He watched people dancing, faceless people. He had had this dream before.

Leading her into the throng of people he placed his free hand on the small of her back and pulled her closer to him. There was still a gap between their bodies but he could feel the heat of her skin anyway. He began to move her effortlessly around the room. The haunting music enveloped them and within seconds it was as though there was no one else there.

Ealasaid moved closer as they danced. Her head rested on his chest and he felt his stomach lurch, she was so real he could smell her perfume, feel the silk of her skin.

"What's wrong?" She asked breaking into his thoughts. "You look sad."

"I know that once I wake up I'll be alone again. You will be gone." Baal stopped dancing and stroked her cheek gently. "I miss you when you're gone."

"I won't be gone. I'll be right here; I'll always be with you."

Baal laughed. "How I wish that was true sweet girl."

Baal couldn't hold back any longer. Slowly he leant down until their lips were less than an inch apart and he could feel her breath on his skin.

"When I kiss you, you'll be gone." He said quietly.

"I know." Her reply was tinged with sadness.

Gently Baal pressed his lips to hers but it was as though she was made of smoke. He knew when he opened his eyes he would be alone; she would have vanished. Finally, he took a breath and opened his eyes. He was stood in the middle of the parlour and he swore quietly.

Dropping into the armchair he beckoned and a shadowy figure immediately appeared at his side. Lifting the bottle of scotch, the figure poured a glass before slinking back into the darkness.

Baal gulped the liquor, feeling it burn down his throat and sank back into the chair. The warmth that had filled him when he was with Ealasaid had drained and the sunken feeling in his gut from Drago's behaviour was back. Baal had allowed the Devil to rise in him today. It had taken almost all of his strength to push it back down and when he had returned home he had fallen asleep for the first time in years.

"Master?" A small voice made him turn.

A second, shadowy figure, stood in the doorway. Baal beckoned it towards him and waited for it to speak.

"We've found him."

*

Ealasaid lay out on the grass outside of her cabin. The night was warm and a light breeze caressed her skin. Soft footsteps reached her ears and she waited for them to lay beside her.

"Did you ever try and make patterns?" She asked.

"Patterns?" Anton responded.

"Yeah, in the stars." Ealasaid pointed. "Like there see? It looks like a train."

Anton watched as she traced the shape in the air and subdued his smile.

"I was an Angel poppet. Me and my brother, we arranged the stars."

"Huh, I didn't know you could do that." Ealasaid was quiet again as she looked at the stars. They blanketed the sky and she felt a sense of peace rush over her.

"I used to do this with my brother. Tavish always did better than me, he could see the most amazing things. I used to think he made them up, always made him prove it. I would try to catch him out thinking he wouldn't be able to show it to me."

"And could he?" Anton asked.

Ealasaid paused for a moment. Smiling sadly, she shrugged her shoulders. "Every time."

Anton was quiet. He liked hearing her talk about her childhood. Her voice took on a new note when she spoke about her brother, her accent became more musical and there was a softness that he hadn't heard before.

"There, a butterfly." She pointed up again and traced the outline.

Anton followed her finger.

"I see it." He sounded surprised. His eyes scanned the sky before he nudged her hip and pointed to his left. "That looks like a flower."

Ealasaid nodded. She turned to look at his profile in the soft light and saw a smile that she didn't recognise. His eyes shone as he looked at the sky and he moved his finger across.

"A bird."

Ealasaid threw herself wholeheartedly into the game. Anton found himself feeling something he hadn't felt since his fall from Heaven. He felt joy, he had been happy but never joyful. He remembered feeling this way with his brother when they had been young and it filled him with a light he thought had gone.

Ealasaid rested her hands on her stomach and sighed contentedly. Keeping her eyes on the stars she asked her question.

"Something happened today, didn't it?"

Anton swallowed. "What makes you say that?"

"Because you are terrible liars. You think any of us believed that 'Drago has business with the Council' bullshit?" She sounded amused. "You'd be terrible a poker if you tried to play with anyone but each other."

"Such a clever little thing." Anton said fondly.