Alpha Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No underwear Fairbairn?" He asked, his voice a low growl and his red eyes burning.

"I," she started but her words failed her as his thumb pressed into the juncture of her thighs, forcing her legs even further apart.

"You're so fucking beautiful." Baal snarled and pulled her hips to the edge of the sofa.

Slowly he ran his finger over her, feeling her hot wet flesh and she jumped as electricity jolted through her. She was already trembling, her legs shook and she clutched at the sofa. Her back arched as he teased her entrance and his thumb pressed gently on her clit.

"Oh." The soft noise of surprise fell from her lips.

Baal pulled her leg over his broad shoulder and dipped his head to her. Ealasaid looked down her body at him then cried out as she felt his mouth on her, hot and wet, sending sensations through her that she had never felt before.

Drago had been her first taste of passion; Dylan had touched her with the desperation of a dying man but neither compared to Baal. He was completely in control, tasting her slowly, making her limbs weak and she had no choice but to surrender to him. Her mind was swirling. Thoughts and feelings crashing against each other but she couldn't form them into anything coherent.

A burning heat started low in her stomach making her toes curl and her eyes roll. Her hips ground against his mouth. He was everywhere she needed him to be, working her higher with his tongue and finger. His lips were hot against her and she could almost feel him smiling.

He tormented her with his slow movements on her clit calling forward desperate, pleading sounds from her lips. A pressure built, replacing the heat in her stomach and moving down. Finally, he gave her what her wordless moans were asking for and curled his finger upwards, making her body tense as her orgasm tore through her.

He didn't stop the stroking motion of his finger and gently sucked at her clit, drawing out the sensations coursing through her. She whimpered, her hand shooting down to catch his wrists as her pleading eyes met his.

"I need you inside me." Her words were simple but the need in her voice drove him wild.

Taking hold of her calves he pulled her forward making her shriek in surprise. She fell onto his lap and he yanked her dress up around her waist as she tore his shirt open and snapped open the button of his suit trousers. Reaching inside she pulled his cock free, her small hand stroking the skin before raising up enough to position him at her entrance.

Baal kept himself still, watching her with interest but as she slowly pushed her hips down, taking him into her tight pussy, his teeth gritted and his jaw clenched. A pained looked flashed across her face and she hissed in a breath as he stretched her open. His hands lay on her thighs, clenched into fists and he could feel the tremors running through his body.

"Fuck." She spoke through her teeth and her eyes squeezed shut. "You're so big."

Baal still didn't move. He let her move at her own pace, rolling her hips slowly, taking more and more of him into her each time. Her eyes were still closed and her teeth bit into her soft bottom lip. She wrapped one arm around his neck, her hand clutching at the collar of his shirt and the other was pressed flat against his chest, directly over his heart.

She moved slowly. He could see the muscles in her legs working as she bounced in his lap until finally he was buried to the hilt in her tight heat. She winced, sucking in another pained breath and held herself still, allowing herself to grow accustomed to his huge size.

"I'm hurting you." He said

She shook her head, sending her long hair flying over her shoulders. She held his shirt tighter in her small hand, pulling him closer until their foreheads touched. Her soft breath beat against his lips and he stared into her flushed face.

"You're not hurting me." She said breathily.

Baal growled. The sound spurred her on and she began to slowly thrust her hips against him. Tilting her head up she pressed her lips to his and kissed him passionately. Her teeth grew to sharp fangs and she felt a sharp pain in her back, along the scars that ran down her shoulder blades. A shock, cold and abrupt, hit her stomach making her shiver.

Baal's hands were still on her thighs and she whimpered.

"Baal, why won't you touch me?" She panted.

Another ferocious snarl tore through Baal's chest, thunderous in the dimly lit room, and his fingers dug into the soft, pale skin of her thighs. His nails drew blood and the scent hit him instantly.

"Please Baal, please hold me." Ealasaid begged. Her eyes opened, catching his and pleading with him with a burning intensity.

"Fuck." Baal muttered through his teeth.

He wrapped one arm around her small waist while his other hand slid around the back of her neck. His fingers tangled in her long hair and he tilted her head back, baring her neck to him as he began to thrust into her.

His movements were long and slow, driving himself deeper into her tight pussy. His lips roamed over her throat and he felt her erratic pulse thrumming under her skin. Tightening his grip on her hair he watched, enthralled, as pleasure built in her expression. Her lips were slightly parted, her breath shuddering pants and she matched him, meeting each of his thrusts and driving him even deeper.

He was still holding back. His hands were giant on her and again it hit him how tiny she was. She was strong, wild, but still she was delicate. Bruises were already blossoming on her skin where he had clutched at her, if he wasn't careful, he would go further than he could come back from.

Ealasaid was so close. The same pressure was building low in her stomach and the only thought in her mind was that she needed more. She pushed the shirt from his shoulders, his hands leaving her so he could throw the shirt to the side before coming back to hold her. He was still gentle but there was a desperation in his touch.

"Harder." That one, simple word, spoken in Ealasaid's husky moan brought a red mist across Baal's vision.

One hand shot out to grip the back of the sofa and he thruster harder. His rhythm was still torturously slow and she couldn't stop the stilted sob that pushed passed her lips. He was so hot, everywhere he touched her burning and she shuddered as a bead of sweat rolled down her neck. Baal followed its path with his tongue, tasting the salt of her skin.

He thrust harder but still didn't speed up his teasing rhythm. Ealasaid tried to find the words but her throat was tight. Her chest felt as though it would burst and her pussy throbbed and ached for him.

He kept her on the edge, teetering at the brink of her orgasm until she was tearing at him, her nails raking over his shoulders and barely holding back sobs.

"Why do you have to feel so damn good?" Baal laughed dropping his face to her shoulder. His tongue ran over her skin, hot and wet and she turned her face into the thick column of his neck.

"Please make me cum." She pleaded.

Baal smirked and gave her what she needed. He twisted his hips, hitting against the sensitive spot inside her and felt her come undone around him. Her eyes slammed shut, her mouth open but no sound came out. Her breath stuck in her throat and her tight pussy convulsed around his thick cock. He followed her, pushing deep and emptying himself inside her.

She went limp, her hands holding his shoulders lazily as she sucked in a desperate breath. Baal moved his hand from her waist and pushed her hair back from her forehead.

Baal stroked her cheek with his thumb and kissed the corner of her mouth.

"You perfect little girl." He said fondly. His eyes were soft as he stared at her, taking in every inch.

"Kiss me." It was all she could say.

He did as she asked, dipping his head and kissing her trembling lips. They parted on a moan and her tongue stroked along his. She shifted in his lap, trying to get closer but the movement made his cock hit deep inside her again and she whimpered.

"Don't." She panted, her eyes still squeezed shut and she shook her head. "Don't move. I can't take anymore."

Baal's cock was still buried inside her, hard and throbbing and she couldn't help but grind her hips against him. He kissed her teasingly, his hand clutching the back of the sofa hard enough that he tore through the materiel and felt the wood beneath it snap in his grip.

Baal pushed his hips up but, immediately, she shook her head violently.

"It's too much. Please." She sounded rabid, her voice cracking with her plea even as she continued to grind her hips in his lap.

"You want to cum again?" He asked.

"I don't know. It's too much. You feel so fucking perfect." Ealasaid was still rolling her hips, chasing her orgasm even as she pleaded with him to stop.

Baal brought his thumb to his mouth and wet the pad with his tongue. Gently he circled her clit and Ealasaid fell back, her hands gripping the back of the sofa beside his and her hips pushing against him.

As he watched, a single tear rolled down her cheek. He pressed harder on her clit and spoke in a low, rough voice.

"Open your eyes. Look at me when you cum." He ordered.

Ealasaid obeyed. Her eyes flying open to meet his as another orgasm tore through her. Her eyes glazed over, every muscle in her body growing tense before slumping back against the sofa.

"Oh my god." She breathed, her hands falling from the sofa to land in her lap.

Baal let out a dark laugh. "Not quite Fairbairn."

She rolled her eyes as she remembered who she was speaking to. Baal laughed again; a true, warm laugh that Ealasaid had never heard before. His face took on a childlike innocence when he laughed like that, his eyes shining and the dimple on his cheek becoming more pronounced.

Holding her waist, he pulled out making her gasp. Standing, he lifted her with him then set her gently on her feet. He pulled her dress back down, tidied his trousers and bent his knees to kiss her forehead.

Ealasaid felt empty. Her pussy was still throbbing and her legs were so weak she wasn't sure if she could hold herself up. Baal gently took her face in his hands and tilted her head back so she looked up at him.

"Are you OK?" He asked, worry seeping into his voice. Her eyes held faraway stare and her chest rose and fell deeply with each stuttering breath she took. He wiped away the tears from her cheeks and spoke again. "Anima?"

Finally, she moved, bringing her hands up to hold his wrists and taking a step closer. She ran her hands up his arms then down his chest feeling the hard muscles through his chest and in his stomach.

"Is it always going to be like that?" She asked, her voice trembling.

"Like what?" He said smugly.

"It's never, I mean no one, I've never-" she stumbled over her words until he cut her off with a swift kiss.

She pushed his stomach, walking him backwards until he hit against the desk. Her hands continued their slow exploration over his bare chest and stomach, tracing the scars and marks there and her tongue wet her lips.

"It's never been like that before. You're the only person who ever made me feel like that. You're driving me crazy." She said barely focussing on the words she was saying.

"Good." Baal said simply. His hands were still cupping her face and suddenly his brow furrowed in a frown. "You're worried about something." He stated.

"No." She responded quickly.

"You are; you're thinking about something. I can see it."

Her nose wrinkled in a quick motion. "I'm just thinking about you."

She stretched onto her toes and kissed his throat beneath his sharp jaw. Her fingers trailing down his stomach and chills followed their path.

Baal smirked and, taking hold of her waist, he lifted her and spun round to set her on his desk. Placing his hands on the wooden surface either side of her hips he leant down and fixed her with a dark stare.

"You're worried about your pup." He said.

Ealasaid paused, took a breath, sighed in frustration and pushed her fingers through her hair to shove it away from her face.

"What, you some kinda mind reader now?" She asked, forcing her voice to remain light and teasing.

"No, but I know you Fairbairn. I've seen that look before."

Ealasaid dropped her hands to her lap and her fingers twisted together. Her lips moved, as though she was talking, but no words came out. Her eyes darted between his face and over his shoulder and finally she laughed exasperatedly.

"Not going to let this go huh?"

He didn't answer.

"I just feel helpless. I should be able to help her, she's my Second. She's my family and I can't do anything to help. Every time I think I might be able to get her back she slips away again. She's hurting so much and I can't do anything to make it better."

Baal was still. His thoughts were crashing through his head. He knew what he needed to do but was terrified of what might happen if he did. Pushing himself upright he came around the desk and yanked open the top drawer. Pulling out a gilded box, a lighter and an ashtray he slumped into his chair, shook a cigarette free from the box and lit it quickly.

Ealasaid turned and crossed her legs. Baal leant back in his seat, staring at the end of the cigarette and propped his feet on the desk. He motioned to the cigarettes and Ealasaid followed his lead, taking one and leaning forward for him to light it.

"She killed her Mate?" He asked suddenly.

Ealasaid nodded. "Yeah."

"Elyas made her?"

She nodded again. "Yeah."

"Jaylon, was that his name?"

Ealasaid didn't say anything. He wasn't speaking to her anymore, his eyes were trained on the glowing end of his cigarette and the fingers of his free hand drummed on the arm of his chair.

"If she got him back, she'd go back to how she was?" He asked and Ealasaid snapped her head up in surprise.

She didn't know how to respond. What was he saying?

"Would she?" He asked, catching her gaze. "If he was back, would things go back to normal, for all of you?"

"He's not coming back."

Baal slammed his hand down on the arm of his chair making Ealasaid jump and cower away from him. There was a dark glint in his eyes that she had never seen before and she felt as though she had been dropped into a vat of ice cold water.

"Look, if we don't do this soon it will be too late now tell me, before I change my mind, would bringing him back do good or harm?" He forced out through gritted teeth.

"Good." She answered shakily.

"OK." Baal stood and came back around the desk.

He leant down and took his shirt from the floor. Shrugging it on, he took another deep drag of his cigarette and looked over his shoulder at her.

"I can bring him back."

"What?!" Ealasaid demanded and leapt from the desk. She stood in front of him and drawing herself up she jabbed her finger into his chest. "You can bring him back; you're only just telling me now?"

"Bringing someone back isn't fucking easy. It's going to hurt, all of us, and when we get there," he paused, "you're going to see something that you won't like."

"What?"

Baal ignored her question and waved his hand. A door appeared and he turned from her dismissively.

"I have to get ready. I'll come for you when it's time."

"Wait, what the fuck is this?" She asked but fell silent when his hand shot out and took hold of her chin.

Forcing her head back he pulled her closer and dropped his head to kiss her. His touch was rough but his kiss was filled with passion and she melted into him.

"This might be the last time I get to do that." He said thoughtfully then kissed her again. "I'll come for you in an hour. Find somewhere safe for him to recover, the castle won't be a good place for him when he gets back."

Ealasaid was shocked. "What do you mean the last time? Baal?"

He didn't answer, instead pushing her towards the door he had conjured, stealing one last kiss before he pushed her through and it closed between them. Ealasaid watched as the door faded from view.

"The fuck was that?" She spoke to herself. The cigarette still burned in her hand and the tendrils of smoke rose up, curling around her arm and through her hair.

Looking around she instinctively reached for her phone on the bedside table of her room where she now stood. Picking it up she swore and threw it straight back to the bed when she saw the dark screen. With no electricity in the castle her phone had been dead for months.

Looking out of the window she saw that the sun was beginning to set. Had she really been gone that long? Marching from the room she hurried through the corridors and burst into the kitchen. Yanking open a cupboard she grabbed a bottle of whiskey, dropped into a chair and drank deeply. Taking a drag of her cigarette she rested her bare feet on another chair and blew the smoke upwards to the ceiling. She had been in this position that morning when Baal had opened the door to her and now here she was again after he had thrown her from his home.

She was confused. She was hurt. She was angry.

"Hah, I know that look. What's he done?"

Ealasaid jumped as Anton spoke, she hadn't even heard him come into the room. He lifted her feet, sat in the now empty chair and then positioned her feet back on his lap. She held out the bottle to him and he took it wordlessly.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"Just gone 6. Why?"

"I didn't realise I had been gone so long."

Anton shrugged. "You weren't really. It's like the Archives, time passes differently in Hell."

Anton's eyes grew soft as he spoke about his former home. The glowing red colour still shocked her to see but another part of her couldn't remember him ever looking any different.

"So, what's he done this time?" Anton asked, taking her foot in his huge hand and massage the sole with his thumb.

Ealasaid sighed, sliding down further into the chair as he massaged her foot. Her eyes closed and she dropped her head back.

"Nothing he just, said something weird. I think I made him angry." She brought the cigarette to her lips, took a drag and blew the smoke out in a great cloud.

"I didn't think it was possible for him to be angry with you." Anton said and watched her smile.

"I can be very aggravating." She teased. She instantly felt calmer in Anton's presence and the raging in her stomach had eased.

"You wanna tell me about it?" Anton pressed gently.

"He was asking me about Elena. He knows I'm worried about her and asked me about what had happened, with Elyas. He asked if she got him back if things would be better."

Anton froze. His entire body was wracked with chills and the hand holding the bottle began to shake.

Ealasaid didn't open her eyes as she continued speaking, she didn't want to see the expression on his face.

"He asked me if he brought him back if things would go back to how they were before. I didn't know he could do that, I got angry it had taken him so long to tell me. I shouldn't have done that. He got angry and kept asking if bringing him back would bring good or harm. I didn't know what to say but it would be a good thing right?" Here she opened her eyes and stared into his ashen face. "It would be a good thing right?"

"What the fuck have you done?"

Ealasaid shrank away from him. His eyes were no longer calm and relaxing, they were cold. His lips twitched in a snarl and his hands clenched into tight fists, hard enough to shatter the bottle he held.

Suddenly he burst from the chair and grabbed her, his hands curling around her upper arms and pulled her from the chair. Shaking her violently he brought his face close and growled ferociously.

"What have you done?!"

He spun and pushed her down onto the table. She gasped in fear and pushed at his chest. He took hold of her wrists and held them on the table.

"Do you have any idea what you've done? Do you have any idea what bringing someone back will do to him? We might never see him again; the Archangels will destroy him if he does this. How could you be so fucking selfish?!" His voice was unrecognisable. There was cold steel in his words and his eyes were crazed.