Alpha Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slaaneth
Slaaneth
69 Followers

Anthony couldn't believe he had been left hanging again. He felt about to lose control, he had never been so horny in his life. He decided to go to the bathroom to rub one out, but saw that June was waiting for him when he exited the cooler. She could see from the front of his apron that something had gone on, but apparently not to any completion.

"Anthony, a customer wanted to know when the peaches were going to start to be in season?" she asked him.

"Oh, hi June, well, we are expecting our first shipment next week," he answered halfheartedly.

"Is there something wrong"? she asked, though she suspected she knew what it was. She had worked with Mary and Elise long enough to know what kind of girls they were and the effect they had on the employees and the customers.

"Well... um... it's kind of complicated," he replied evasively.

"Yeah, I bet. I think I know what the story is. I just saw Mary leaving and I've been noticing some of the stuff going on with you and Mary... and with Elsie for that matter. I think we should have a talk about it before it gets out of hand," she said, looking at him with real concern in her eyes.

"Ok, I guess we can. How about we take lunch together tomorrow and talk about it?" he asked.

"Sure, sounds like a plan. I gotta get back to this customer, see you later." She took one more lingering glace at the front of his apron before heading back.

* * *

Later on that same shift Anthony was going to the break room and as he neared the door he could overhear the voices of Elise and Mary inside. He looked around to see if anyone was around, saw the coast was clear and decided to wait a moment before going in so he could eavesdrop.

It sounded like they were complaining about their respective boyfriends and it was largely uninteresting though it suddenly occurred to him that maybe he could use some of the info as a way to loosen at least one of the girl's up for some fun. With how desperate he was to get his hands on one of them, he wasn't thinking twice about throwing one of their boyfriend's under the bus to get them to stray a bit. Just imagining talking one of them into letting him into their pants was getting him aroused again. He started daydreaming but was jolted back to reality when he heard his name.

"What do you think about Anthony in produce?" Mary asked.

"He's hot! and SO easy to get worked up!" Elise gushed. "I totally love teasing him!"

"Oh, I know! God, all those muscles! Jesus! I tease him a lot too," Mary confessed. "Have you seen what happens to his apron when he gets excited?"

"Shit girl, he's packing a python under there!" Elise exclaimed, which made Anthony feel good for a change, his pride swelling.

"I know it! Willy is no slouch, but Anthony makes him look like a newborn," Mary joked and Elise laughed. Anthony smiled.

"It took forever, but he finally made a pass the other day," Elise said conspiratorially. "I didn't let him get anywhere, of course, but the look on his face, wow was he ready to go!".

"Same here! Just earlier today actually!" Mary excitedly announced. "If he was a little more assertive I might not have been able to get away. not that I would have minded that much with his endowment." Both girls giggled.

"Yeah, a little confidence and that boy will be trouble, but I usually prefer a large financial endowment myself," Elise joked, obviously referring to her college boyfriend.

The girls moved onto other more trivial subjects and Anthony decided not to go in and create an uncomfortable situation. He walked back to his department, confused at what he had heard. Why would he have to be more assertive to get anywhere with them? If they were attracted to him and willing, if he made a move, why not just cooperate? It was perplexing to his inexperienced young mind.

* * *

The next day June told Anthony that he should just buy something from the store to eat as they were going to the park for their lunch. Anthony wasn't exactly happy about having this upcoming uncomfortable discussion with June, but she was always nice to him and it might help to get a woman's point of view. Especially a woman who wasn't his mother or sister. When lunch time rolled around, he got a sandwich at the deli and met June outside in the parking lot.

June was tall and lithe with shoulder length sandy brown hair and overall a very attractive woman, but twice Anthony's age. That didn't stop him from admiring her from behind as they walked to her car. Her tight stretch pants really showed off her incredible ass as she walked and her barely-high heels gave just the right amount of lift to show off her long legs. He quickly decided to get his head straight and stop staring, this conversation was going to be uncomfortable enough as it was. It was difficult though, as he realized that looking at June made him feel that same surge of animalistic lust that he got when he was teased by Elise and Mary. The thing was, she wasn't teasing him and he couldn't find the pattern to why he was responding this way to certain women lately.

They got in June's car and drove to a nearby park. They found a bench in the shade away from others and proceeded to eat their food and make small talk. Once they had finished eating June started in on the real subject of their lunch.

"Anthony, I want to help you with your problems with Elise and Mary. I see what they do and I know they are toying with you." She paused for a moment and then continued. "First though, I need to tell you about my husband. I know that doesn't seem to be related, but believe me, it is. You probably know, like most people at the store, that my husband died 2 years ago from cancer. He was an incredible man and in many ways you remind me of him. You both are natural leaders, full of confidence and powerful men." She looked wistfully into the distance for a moment before shaking her head and looking back down at her food. "You, on the other hand, do not have that same confidence with women... yet. This is what the girls are playing on, but I'll get back to them in a few minutes. So, when I met my husband twenty years ago, I was only 18 and he was in his early twenties. By that time he had already developed the confidence, and more importantly the judgement that you need and will eventually get." She stopped and bit her lip, considering her next words. "When I first saw him... wow, it was like someone slipped a powerful aphrodisiac in my drink. He was a greek god to me. His eyes bored into mine and I started shamelessly placing myself on display for him, flirting and teasing. I saw the hunger in his eyes and it turned me on so much it drove me to shameless displays I had never thought myself capable of."

Anthony couldn't help but look over at that point, scanning up and down her legs. Unconsciously she had started to squeeze her legs together and release them rhythmically. Anthony realized she was getting turned on! June noticed Anthony watching her and quickly stopped her involuntary squeezing. His gaze caused a tingle in her belly that she instantly felt guilty about. Ever since her husband died, she had no interest in other men and she wasn't about to get caught up in Anthony's natural magnetism.

She continued, "It wasn't long before he started making passes at me, which I rebuffed, attempting to stay a good girl. He wasn't having it. He knew from the start that he would have me. And he took me. I resisted, but I couldn't stop him, he was a force of nature. It was so primal and raw, it was incredible. It was so right, I truly felt like a real woman being taken by a real man. He was big and muscled like you and he didn't take no for an answer to anything. God I miss him." She stared off into space again, remembering the event.

"That is part of the key, he was an Alpha male and Alpha males cannot pass up certain kinds of women. Women who respond on an instinctual and animal level. I believe, and so did my husband, that there is a reason that there are physical ideals that are so prevalent in our society. It has nothing to do with the media or anything you hear about, they just pick up on the attraction between Alphas and exploit it. Alpha males and females are built for... let me be blunt... fucking. He and I could fuck. I mean really fuck. The Betas want that, it dominates the media because they want to be with the Alphas and that causes all the insecurity, appearance and body issues for those who want to be Alphas."

Now Anthony was turned on, her words and reverent recollections of the heated passion between her and her husband was driving up his own lust. June glanced over at his crotch and saw the hardness of his erection and sucked in a breath. She chided herself and quickly looked away. She could feel that old feeling, partly from being dredged up from her memories and partly from the proximity of Anthony and his reactions to her.

"Anyway," she quickly continued, "I think you are an Alpha also and you just need to develop your sense of women. It is very important as there are wide ranges of women and you have to know how to differentiate them so you don't get yourself into trouble. Usually you are going to be able to tell which are which by their response to you. When they see you, hear you, smell you, they will start to try and get your attention. Usually by flirting and teasing in a suggestive manner, sometimes by causing conflict and trying to get a rise out of you. If we, I mean Alpha females, get you attracted and chasing us, that is a biological fulfillment that feels extremely powerful to us... them. It's also an uncontrollable aphrodisiac. Just causing you to want us makes us hotter and hotter. It's not any men either, it has to be the Alpha. You've probably noticed that certain women have caused you the most, let's say discomfort, while others don't. Those that do are the Alpha's."

At this point she had to fold her legs. She hadn't thought about this subject in a long time and she was really getting herself worked up. She didn't want him to notice if her wetness started to show. She wasn't sure what he would do or if she could, or would, stop him. It was best to just not tempt fate.

"Now, good examples are Mary and Elise. Both are shameless teases, but there are two kinds of teases in the world. One is the power tease, it's not sexual to her, she just feels powerful when a powerful man is controlled by wanting her. The other tease, teases because it turns her on to be desired. This is the kind you want to pursue. But be observant, you are going to have to be selective. A tease who flaunts hard for all men is probably just a slut, a tease who casually teases the Beta males and teases full on for the Alpha's are the ones you are built, born and evolved to pursue and conquer. A conquering both of you will be in awe of when it is over." She let that sink in a minute before continuing. "So... think about these two teases at work, do either of them seem like a match to what I described?"

Anthony thought it over, comparing the two teasing styles and reactions to his distress. It was pretty obvious to him now that June had put some context on it. "I'd have to say that Mary is our type" he said looking June right in the eye when he said "our", causing her belly to flutter. "And Elise is a power tease."

"Yes!" she smiled. "You do get it. So now the question is, what is your next step? Mary will submit to you. You just have to be confident and forceful. This is the danger a lot of men get into, they can't tell the different kinds of women apart and force themselves on women who aren't sending them the signals they think they are. As long as you correctly identify your... prey, she will eventually give it ALL up to you. more enthusiastically then you can imagine."

Anthony was lost in his thoughts for a moment. Could this be true? Could he really force the issue with Mary? It didn't seem right. What if he wasn't like June's husband, maybe they were just a unique couple? As if she knew what he was thinking she sighed.

"It's not exactly all fun and games though, especially if you get in a committed relationship. Even though I was satisfied with my Alpha male and didn't feel the need to attract others, he didn't have that luxury and neither will you. When one of these females starts waving her come-get-me flag, you will find it very hard to resist. My husband had many, many extra-marital encounters. I understood his needs, his biological drive to take these women, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't cause stress in our relationship. I am an Alpha female, and having all those other bitches putting out their honey pots for my husband made me very angry. It kept us from being a truly equal and healthy couple. Keep this in mind and try not to break too many hearts."

"This... is a lot to digest," Anthony said as wiped his palms on his pants. "I'm not sure if I am what you think I am."

"Look me in the eyes for a second," she replied and he did. She turned on the smoulder and he instantly felt the heat buildup and so did she. They both stared each other in the eye, feeling a mutual attraction start to spiral out of control. Finally, she forced herself to tear her eyes away. "See, we are Alpha's. If I wasn't old enough to be your mother, we could easily get to the point where you'd have me spread out behind those bush's claiming me as your prize. " She closed her eyes and squeezed her thighs at the thought. It HAD been a long time after all. "OK, we better go, it's getting late and we will barely make it back in time as it is."

They both stood up, collected their things and walked to the car. Anthony wasn't completely sure, but it looked as if she was swinging her hips with a little more flair when he walked behind her. He hungrily stared at her, the now common heat pushing at the back of his brain, making him think inappropriate thoughts about her. Maybe she was right. Maybe he was like her husband. He just couldn't see himself dominating someone like that. How many times had he heard the "No means no" speeches at school and from his parents. Here June was telling him that no means no, except for one certain group of women for whom, at least where his certain group of men was concerned, no means yes and then some. He definitely had a lot to digest.

* * *

It was the very next day that Anthony was sitting in the break room by himself when both sexy cashiers came in at the same time. As soon as they saw him they both got mischievous grins and strutted into the room. He watched as they crossed over and stood near him.

"Hey cutie," Mary began as she stopped close enough to him that he could smell her.

"Hey girls," Anthony said tiredly.

"What's the matter, aren't you happy to see us?" Elise asked as she bent over the table in front of him. He could see right down her cashier shirt where she only had a bra on underneath. It was red and sheer and Along with Mary's scent he could feel his cock instantly surge with blood. Elise's smirk got wider.

"Anthony," Mary leaned in and said quietly into his ear. "Is it true that guys like to watch women kiss?" The images that sprang unbidden to his mind caused him to swallow loudly and his heart began to race.

"Ooh," Elise said excitedly, "I heard that too!"

"Uh, I dunno, I never really thought about it," he lied.

"Elise, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Mary asked.

"A test?" Elise responded.

"Yes!" Mary excitedly exclaimed and rushed around Anthony to stand near Elise. "Now, I've never done this before, so I might be clumsy."

"You've never kissed?!" Elise asked teasingly.

"Of course I've kissed... boys," she looked meaningfully over to Anthony who was staring, not moving a muscle. He didn't want to do anything to stop what seemed to be about to happen.

Elise first took Mary's hand and pulled her towards her. Mary turned back to face her and their faces moved closer together. With a glance at Anthony out of the corner of her eye, Elise leaned forward and found Mary's soft lips with her own. The kiss was soft and gentle at fist and then their lips parted an their tongues met. Every muscle in Anthony's body was tense. he couldn't believe it, here were two of the sexiest girls he knew making out right in front of him, more than likely just to turn him on. He was on fire and his cock hurt in it's confines.

Mary reached up with her hand and slipped it under Elise's skirt and onto her ass. She pulled her tighter against her. The kiss was getting wetter and more passionate and Anthony was mesmerised by the sexuality and beauty. Then, just like that, it was over and both girl's were looking at him with huge knowing smiles on their faces. Elise walked over, took Anthony's hand and stood him up. Both girl's giggled as they saw his enormous erection tenting his apron.

"Well, well, well, that answers THAT question!" Mary laughed.

Anthony shook his head and walked out of the room, the girl's laughter following him out. He knew now that he was going to take June's advice. This couldn't go on much longer. His lust was feeding his anger which in turn was feeding his mind with twisted fantasies. He knew satisfaction was coming, one way or another.

* * *

A couple days later as coincidence would have it, Anthony, Elise and Mary were all on the closing shift. There were a couple other people also, like the Assistant Manager Alan and Willy the bagger, but it was a relatively small store and didn't need many people to close. All through the night the girls teased Anthony and slowly his already short fuse was burning up. The store eventually closed and Anthony found himself in the break room getting some stuff from his locker. Mary walked in, planning to do the same.

Mary walked to her locker and took off her store uniform shirt and hung it up. She looked over and saw Anthony staring at her tank top. He had an intense look in his eyes and she felt a tingle between her legs. She smiled at him and stuck her chest out a little.

"Going anywhere tonight Mary?" Anthony asked her. His tone was slightly mocking and even slightly menacing.

"I'm not sure, Willy is waiting for me in the parking lot. We probably will go out somewhere," she answered. She was a little concerned with his change in attitude. Usually he was uncomfortable and bumbling when she was teasing him. She saw none of that in his demeanor now.

"Did everyone else clear out?" Anthony asked as he took a few steps toward her. For some reason he looked bigger and taller than usual and she involuntarily took a step back.

"Um... I think so... except for Willy, he is waiting for me in the parking lot," she said a little worriedly, repeating herself.

"Good Old Willy," Anthony mocked. "How long do you think he will wait? I know the doors only open one way after close. If we had some fun, I wonder how much time we'd have before he got worried?" With that he leered at her and she suddenly felt uncharacteristically self-conscious.

"I don't know what you mean and I really have to go," she said as she closed her locker door and moved towards the break room door. She started when she felt his hand grab her arm from behind and spin her around.

"As distracting as it is watching you walk from behind Mary, I'm not letting you go that easy. See, things are going to change. I'm not putting up with your teasing anymore. In fact, I am going to take what you've been advertising." He grabbed her with his other hand pulled her tight against him. His intense, hungry eyes boring into hers.

"Stop it Anthony! This isn't funny! I have to go, Willy is really waiting for me," she pleaded.

"Right now Mary, I don't give a shit about WIlly and in just a few minutes, neither will you," he growled at her. He slipped a hand into her gorgeous chocolate brown hair and pulled her mouth to his, staring into her eyes as he did so. She tried to push against his thickly muscled chest to get away, but she could feel that she was no match for his strength. He stopped kissing her. "What's the matter Mary, you can kiss Elise but you can't kiss me?"

Slaaneth
Slaaneth
69 Followers