All Comments on 'Alpha Killer Ch. 71-75'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 5 years ago

Wow, that was savage! I thought this story was winding down and then you suddenly poured napalm on it and set it on fire.

Moonshine1971Moonshine1971almost 5 years ago
cliffhanger

can't wait for next installment love the storyline

sheanna23sheanna23almost 5 years ago
Love it!!!

If you weren't already one of my favorites this chapter would have made you so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"Page turner"

Partwolf, I have read all your stories, but I have to say these chapters had me on the edge of my seat holding my breath! Your ability to weave the stories as you have is greatly admired. Thank you for writing and sharing your work. I, for one, am highly appreciative to have your books to read.

OBS

PerryNormalPerryNormalalmost 5 years ago
Great action!

Partwolf, I think this may your best story, to date! What's next?

PN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
POV

The last section is supposed to be Dusty's PoV. But it changes frequently between him and Erica. It gets really confusing. Otherwise this was a great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
BLOODY HELL!

I didn't think it could get any better but it has..just brilliantly written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
On pins and needles

Anxiously awaiting the next chapters..

I've read and re-read your stories several times and am always looking for your latest work. Thanks for sharing your story telling skills with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

I must say this is my favorite story out of all your collection. I love Talia and her uniqueness along with Erica and Randall; but all of a sudden the hybrids aren’t special anymore. I like them being more powerful than the rest yet still remain incorruptible. Changing dusty seems forced where having him die would’ve added more emotional intensity to the victory against the vampires. Soon in this world a hybrid will become dime a dozen because all the remaining covens will want one in their family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really. "You know nothing john snow"?! Someone is a GoT fan!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

PLEASE get an editor!!!!

I did 3 read throughs of chapter 1 and couldn’t figure out which perspective you were aiming for.

Also as pro ‘woman warrior’ writer , they get docile pretty quick.

Maybe these strong ass females you write about dominate their partners, or you find an alpha female story that doesn’t need a mate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
2308 Followers
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES