Alpha Killer Ch. 71-75

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,313 Followers

The explosion shot flames into the elevator, and I turned my back and hid my face as they raced up the shaft towards me. They receded just as quickly, and I jumped down through the open hatch. The stunned vampires in the elevator had no chance against me; my clawed hands sliced two heads off, then I lunged forward and grabbed the back of a fleeing vampire's neck with my teeth. My razor-sharp canines plunged through his neck before he could scream. Slamming my hands on his shoulders, his head popped off like a cork.

As I stepped into the devastated rooms, I didn't pause to let them recover from the shock of the explosion or the flames surrounding them. I started to wade through them at vampire speed, killing as many as I could before they could respond. It was a great strategy until I got to the ones who weren't as affected by the blast.

Faced with a half-dozen enraged vampires in front of me, I turned and ran back for the elevator.

Jarrod's POV
Vampire HQ, Fourth Sub-Basement

"He's here," I said as I turned to the other two Masters. "We need to be ready."

"You really think he can pull this off?" Mistress Edith shook her head. "He's one man, recently turned."

Master Lukaku put his hand on her shoulder. "These hybrids are nothing like a newly turned vampire. Erica's fight in front of us proved that, and she's a woman with minimal training. Randall is a trained Alpha heir and FBI agent, just faster now." He looked at me. "His distraction is our best chance. Without it, we're trapped, and they'll be through the door before help arrives."

"He is right about one thing. We have to end this now before things get out of hand. We can't let them leave this building."

The plan was quickly put together and Master Lukaku briefed the loyal vampires we still had. When the distraction pulled their attention away from the door, we would release the locks and attack. "Leave the Masters to us. The first in, go support Randall before they overwhelm him." The rebels hate the hybrids more than they hate the Masters.

"Focus your attacks on the lower-ranked vampires," I said. "Stay in groups of three so you can watch each other's backs."

When he got in the elevator, we were all lined up in the stairwell waiting. We heard the sounds of the propane bottle banging around, then the explosion. "NOW," I shouted back to the control room. The hydraulic rams that locked the door in place moved out of the way, and the vampires behind the door slammed it open as soon as it could move.

I was in the back third of the group, being the new guy. The other two Masters were in the middle of the column of people running into the room. They pushed forward, blazing into the room with speed before the shock of the attack was gone. When I rushed through, it was bedlam.

Master Vampires are fearsome in battle because we are stronger, faster and far more experienced than the normal vampires. The average vampire is less than fifty years post-turn, since so many die early before really learning what they are. Those vampires were already dead, our men averaged two hundred years.

We were still outnumbered. I moved to the right, slicing the head off a rebel as he was engaged with one of our men. There was no fair play or honor is this battle, they deserved no fair fight. Two more met their fates before I reached the elevator door. Randall was using the empty elevator as protection from being flanked, fighting from the doorway. The men who had gone to his aid were locked in battle, so I helped even the odds before I spotted my adversary.

Master Louis was standing back from the fray, content to have his minions suffer and die before he would fight the weakened opponents. I was not going to give him the chance. I twisted the head off a vampire protecting him before I rushed through the lines, sliding like a baseball player until I was on my feet again.

This isn't Hollywood, there is no "My name is xxx, you killed my father, prepare to die" in war. My talons shot forward, and he avoided them with a lightning-fast move of his head. I moved so my left side was near the wall, hoping to get my back to it to protect it. He had the same idea, so like when a regular boxer fights a southpaw, we ended up slugging it out in the corner.

Physically and in age we were evenly matched, and the fight showed it. We both landed blows, talons ripped through flesh that healed again almost as quickly. His fighting style was clinical, but unimaginative; I started mixing in the moves from other martial arts I had learned, and that gave me the advantage.

The fight had gone on for about thirty seconds, but if you slowed it down to normal human speed it would have been a three-minute round. My unpredictable moves and unfamiliar tactics were allowing me to slice more from him. He tried lunging for my neck with the talons of his right hand, and I took advantage of his overextension. Grabbing his wrist, I pulled it until his hand was back by my side as I fell backwards. I used my right foot, placing it in his stomach while I went into a backwards roll. "RANDALL!"

He turned as I continued my motion, launching Louis up and over my body before he could react. Randall's huge hybrid wolf roared as his clawed hands pushed into his ribs and kidney, holding him upside down and facing me as Louis screamed in pain. He raised him up above his head and his jaws closed on his neck. With a shake of his head, Louis was decapitated, then his body was tossed at the men who were supposed to guard him.

The attackers were shaken by the loss of their leader and Randall's roar, and we pressed the advantage. Side by side we waded through the room, dispatching enemy vampires without mercy. The room became quiet as we met Master Lukaku back by the stairwell. His clothes were torn, and he was slow to heal.

There was no one left to kill.

Randall tilted his head back, letting loose a powerful howl of victory. I allowed my talons and fangs to return and looked around. "Mistress Edith?"

"Gone," Lukaku said. "So are the other two Masters."

"Tend to the wounded," I said. Our healing powers were not limitless; the more you were hurt, the longer it would take to recover. Men and women were helped back down the stairs to the infirmary, where flesh could be patched together until the bodies caught up.

Randall had shifted back, his nude human form covered in cuts and blood. "What about the ones in the escape tunnel?"

"We can't get them all. With the Masters gone, they will be easy enough to track down. I have two more covens that will be here shortly, I will task them with that," Master Lukaku replied.

"Good." He walked back into the elevator, moving bodies aside until he found the remains of his pants. He removed his keys, wallet, badge, gun and cellphone. "I need to find out how Talia is doing. You should talk to Malcolm and Anastasia. They burned your house."

I nodded, heading back to the stairwell. The Battle of Manhattan was over.

Ch. 75

Dusty Meechum's POV
Sulphur River Pack House

I stood in the security room of our Pack House, as my men watched the cameras and others patrolled the grounds and rooftops. The Vampire threat was real; their speed and viciousness was legendary. It was certain death to be bitten, and few survived their talons.

We needed numbers and cooperation to kill one; we had to slow it down, bite both the arms at the same time to hold it, then a third would go for the neck. Since they were so fast, two or three might be killed before we could succeed. Entire Packs could be wiped out by a handful of vampires, in less time than a commercial break on television. That is why almost everyone was in or near our safe room.

My phone range, I didn't expect her call. "Erica?"

"Hi Dusty. Any activity there yet?"

"Quiet so far. We've got everyone except the warriors in the safe room for the night."

"Good." I talked to her about the defenses; we had explosives filled with silver in the tree line with tripwires, UV lights "We'll call you when we are a few minutes away, I don't want your guys taking shots at us."

"It will be good to have you here, Erica. Hopefully it's for nothing." We weren't that lucky. Alarms were sounding in the security room, and cameras showed figures streaking across the field of view. "I have to go, they're here. Our cameras just picked up vampires crossing the border line." I hung up the phone. "How many?"

"Ten," he said. "Two minutes out." It was a good thing that our lands were extensive, we had some warning. I called my father. "Dad, we're under attack, ten vampires."

"Get everyone in the safe room NOW," he said. "You cannot hold against that."

"I can't be Alpha and hide."

"I love you, son." He hung up, and I sent out the order. "Everyone to the safe room NOW. Bull, you take over the roof position and detonate explosives on sight," I said over the Pack Bond. "You guys too," I told the men in the room. "Close it up and protect my family."

They followed orders, but they didn't like it. I took up my weapon for this fight, a modified Saiga semi-automatic 12-gauge shotgun. The barrel had been shortened to make it better suited for close-quarters combat, making it highly illegal. The barrel magazine held twenty rounds of handloaded ammunition, silver pellets of course. It was a veritable shitstorm of firepower in a small room.

I was in front of the entrance to the safe room in the basement of the house, gun at the ready. I heard the first explosion outside, quickly followed by several more as Bull set off additional charges we had set nearer the house. I could see the light from the fireball as the explosives set off containers of diesel fuel.

"Too many, sorry," I heard from Bull before the sound of his gun firing was cut off by a scream of pain. I felt his bond ripped out.

The first vampire burst into the room a second later, and I opened up with the shotgun. He moved like a blur, but the shotgun's second shot caught his neck. His head was blown clean off, killing him, but he was close enough to me his body kept going. I was knocked backwards, skidding into the wall. Pushing the dead weight off me, I reached for the shotgun that had fallen next to me. Instead, my right arm was crushed as a foot slammed down on it.

"I love you all," I said to my Pack as I looked up. The vampire with his foot on me was dressed immaculately in a silver suit with a silk shirt and tie. Another vampire, this one dressed in black jeans and a shirt, sent his talon through my left shoulder and into the wall behind me. A third came up and wrapped my legs in silver.

I was helpless, unable to fight and unable to shift. The man in the suit was obviously the leader of the Coven, and four of his men were now gathered around me. "Only one other puppy wanted to play, and he made a big mess on the porch," a younger man said.

At least we got five. "You have to stall for time," Kimberly sent. "Erica and the others are coming. If they didn't want something, they'd have killed you already."

"I'm sorry baby. I love you." Our little conversation was cut short as a taloned hand reached down and wrapped around my neck. The talons in my shoulder were removed, but the arm hung useless by my side. I was lifted up, his hand slamming my body against the wall. The talons penetrated my neck just enough to make moving a painful idea. "I didn't catch your name at the gate," I said.

"Master Vampire John Parker Snow, mutt." He sniffed my neck. "Where is the Alpha? Hiding behind the skirts of his women?"

I just laughed. "You don't know."

"You are his son."

"I am the son of Brent Meechum, and I am also the Alpha of this Pack," I said. "My father is now Chairman of the Alpha Council, and this is MY land."

"That is too bad for you. My associates will have the honor of killing your father." He moved until his face was inches from mine. "You are dead, Alpha. The only question left is how many of your Pack share your fate."

"Fuck. You."

"Sorry, I don't swing that way. Your women, however, might be a pleasant diversion before they are killed too." He turned to the men behind him. "Get gasoline or diesel fuel from the sheds and soak this place down." Two men zipped out of the room.

"What do you want from me," I asked.

"The abominations must die. Turn them over to me and I will spare your Pack."

I just smirked as I shook my head. "You're a little late. Randall is in New York City; he left this afternoon. Talia is up by Pittsburgh on Werewolf Council business, and Erica is in New Orleans."

His talons moved deeper into my neck. "Erica and the others were not in New Orleans," he said. "WHERE. ARE. THEY."

"Up your ass and two blocks left."

His left hand moved, punching me in the side and breaking several ribs. "Your loyalty and attitude are earning you a far more painful death than I had planned," he said. His fangs extended and he bit into my shoulder, drinking deeply of my blood. I could feel the venom moving through my body. "I will give you one last chance to save your people, Alpha. You will tell me what I ask to save them. I know this is true."

"You know nothing, John Snow."

I sensed the movement but was unable to follow it. One moment I was pressed back against the wall, then the arm that held me fell to the floor in a spray of blood. By the time I looked up, it was over. The two younger vampires were dead, their heads removed. The Master was pinned to the wall by a furious Erica, unable to fight back because Eduardo had sliced his other arm off above the elbow. They slammed him to the ground and Eduardo kept him from moving away. That wouldn't heal quickly, I thought. "He bit me," I said.

"Stop the bleeding," Erica said. She removed my belt and used it to stem the flow from his shoulder, while Eduardo used his on the left arm. Anastasia removed the silver chains from me and put them on their prisoner, leaving him helpless. "Tell them to come out, the other vampires are dead."

I gave the order; the men had been watching what happened on the cameras and recognized Erica and Eduardo. The door opened, and Kimberly rushed into my arms while the Pack Doctor checked my injuries, her kit by her side.

"Doctor, remove as much blood as you can from this man and prepare for transfusion," Erica said.

"Why?"

"Just do it." She started digging around for the required equipment. "Dusty, I'll give you a choice. If you take the same change your brother did, allowing this Master's blood to join yours, you will live and become like Randall and Talia and I. Refuse, and we will sedate you and let you die." Everyone knew that a vampire's venom was death to a werewolf.

"Kimberly," he said as he looked at her.

"She will need to take the change to be with you, since your bite will be lethal to werewolves when this is done. You know my story. The change is three days of unimaginable pain. I wished for death many times and was not given the release from this world I wanted."

"You're really selling this hard, Erica. You should do timeshares or something." He looked at Kimberly. "I won't do it without you."

She leaned her forehead against him, he was already starting the fever from the venom. "I don't want to lose you, my love. For you and our children I will endure anything."

The doctor had inserted the needle and was drawing out his blood into the bag. "How much do you need?"

"A pint if you can get it." Some warriors had moved out into the room, while the families remained back and out of sight. She attached a large syringe to the line and used it to draw a vacuum, pulling the blood from his body. With no heartbeat, drawing blood from a vampire wasn't easy.

Erica looked down at the Master Vampire and shook her head. "You are your Coven have defied the Vampire Council. We will not kill you; no, that would be a kindness. You will be delivered to Master Nikolai and be punished along with any others that survive this night. I imagine your end will be memorable, as all examples must be."

"You BITCH," he snarled.

"Such language. Lance, can you fetch me a hammer?"

"Sure, Erica," the warrior said as he turned for the hallway. He returned with two, a normal claw hammer and a framing hammer with a waffle head. "I didn't know exactly what you needed so I brought two."

I hefted the framing hammer. "This will work." Raising the twenty-two ounce head, I brought it down just below his nose on the right side. Blood and tooth fragments splattered his face as the teeth were crushed. Before he could react, I brought it down on the other side. The fangs were broken off at the gums along with most of the teeth in the front of his mouth. "Can't have you biting anyone," I said.

He spit out a wad of blood mixed with teeth at me, his upper lip torn. "Afomuhnashun."

"You have what you need, Doc?" She checked the bag and nodded, removing the needle. "Give it to the Alpha now." She looked back at me. "Last chance to say no."

"I can't continue to live this way, knowing that my little brother can beat me up," I said. "Change me."

The IV was started, and the Master's blood started to flow into his body. "We need to move him, this isn't going to be pleasant," Anastasia said. "Get a stretcher and take him to his room."

"What about me," Kimberly asked.

"Take our children and be with them," I said. "Our Pack needs you to be strong with our Beta gone."

"When his change is complete, I will ask Master Jarrod to change you," Erica said. "That way one of you is available."

I laid back in the stretcher as I was carried upstairs, feeling like my body was burning me from the inside. Erica was wrong, the pain was much worse than she let on. When my brain shut off from the pain, I had my relief.

partwolf
partwolf
2,313 Followers