All Comments on 'Alpha Killer Ch. 76 - Conclusion'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
theduffytheduffyalmost 5 years ago
i feel cheated

it feels like you rushed to end it i really like the story dont get me wrong just feels like you got bored and rushed the ending

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 5 years ago

Agreed, the ending felt a little rushed. I think it's partly because there were too many different story lines created by trying to follow each separate attack in detail. On the other hand, the chapter did wrap things up nicely, which many authors fail to do.

ncpetencpetealmost 5 years ago
Another Good Story

Thanks for sharing your imagination and hard work with us. It is always a pleasure to read what you post, and I always hate to see them end. Look forward to see what comes out of your imagination next.

Thanks again.

wil2085wil2085almost 5 years ago
sigh

hate to say this, but partwolf forgot to do something. isn't the former alpha still alive and recovering so he can be killed?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Hoping you continue these characters in a new book! Would love to see where things go from here! Loved your writing as always!

Reddfox19Reddfox19almost 5 years ago
Sad to see them go

Partwolf excellent job on completing such a wonderful saga, very thankful that you did not drag it on unnecessarily. Can not wait for your next adventure.

partwolfpartwolfalmost 5 years agoAuthor
About the ending

I really ended the story with the three battles, which ended a lot of the plot lines I had weaved. The three chapters after that were more like an epilogue, wrapping some things up and setting up the sequel.

I never intended to wrap everything up in a bow; the way the new Councils work, the impact of Dusty's change, and all their new Packs and jobs was too much to explore here. It was a good point to end this.

As for a sequel, the door is open but my next project is a sequel to Treasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Series Continuation

A truly, brilliantly written story. I'd love to see a continuation like the Were War series...Beyond and Behind the wars thing. I'd love to know how the babies of the hybrids turn out and if more vampires would find mates amongst the weres. Thank you PF!

PerryNormalPerryNormalalmost 5 years ago
I love a nice mushy ending...

Ah sometimes, I wish it wold just go on to the next chapter. But, werewolf romances aren't meant to become soap operas. Partwolf, you swung the mallet and rung the bell, again. I rue the day that you get tired of doing it.

* * * * *

PN

NightsLongKnightNightsLongKnightalmost 5 years ago
The end of a great saga.

I enjoyed this saga. The changes you took on with vampire and werewolf lore was very interesting. I look forward to your next story. There were many roads this could have gone down but it is the end of the alpha killer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Brilliant!

A love conclusion to a great story. Looking forward to more from you

wil2085wil2085almost 5 years ago
argh

ok so Todd gets to survive? great so in the end there is no real justice and the whole blood oath was just empty words.

theduffytheduffyalmost 5 years ago
thank you for the explanation

now it kinda makes more sense when i look at it that way a great ending for this one lol hurry up with treasure part 2 as i really liked that one

partwolfpartwolfalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Todd will die

But that justice will wait until they return home.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 4 years ago
Awesome!!!

This rates as one of the Best reads I’ve had since joining Literotica. Thank you so much for your story. Please keep writing, I loved this story!

4agoodtimecall4agoodtimecallover 4 years ago
Amazing!!!

This is such an amazing story!!! I loved every minute of it! The characters are so lovely you feel like you know them personally. I'm in love with Jarrod and Randall! Oh, and @wil2085, Talia's blood vow has been declared "complete/satisfied" by Tania, the aggrieved party. What more could you ask for? Even still, not all punishment has been fully dealt out. For many of Tania's tormentors, being arrested and media blitzed are quite simply, only the beginning, because like Todd's, punishments will ebb and flow, (lol...🤔edging in a sense) in horrendously unending waves of cruel justice, with its severity increasing round by round, with the only guarantee being that no reprieve is coming...ever! Todd's punishment, (for absolute maximum impact), is well planned, articulate and deviously multilayered, so don't doubt he will pay dearly,....fully experiencing all of Tania's fear, dread, helplessness, hopelessness and acceptance in defeat...over and over again. Unlike innocent 14 year old Tania, Todd will know and understand exactly why he's being made to endure each and every torture. Yeah, Todd's pay back has only just begun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
i don't vote every chapter if i plan to read them all...

I feel that if I don't get to the next chapter something is wrong and I won't have all of the story. and so it makes sense to me to do it this way .It also lets me make a whole picture of the story. I've read some that start out well and yet the ending just sucks..

I really loved this story and will read it again later. I find that I seem to miss some parts, or they make me think about them more deeply the second time. I'll be looking at the Rest of your Stories.....

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 4 years ago

Very enjoyable read good work.

RawennaRawennaalmost 4 years ago
love it!

Just finished reading this for a second time, and i absolutely love it.

mugsymalonemugsymaloneover 3 years ago

Magnificent! Thank you.

-g

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I didn't know what to expect - was hesitant to read - with the title of Alpha Killer. What I thought it might be about was way off the mark. I'm so glad that I decided to give it a go - this story was amazing!

Brandon11Brandon11about 3 years ago
Alpha

This is my second time reading this series and it is a gripping story well worth reading.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51about 3 years ago

Well, this is my second time reading through this story. I rated it 5's the first time and feel the same way now. A well-written piece of work that I enjoyed tremendously. (There are typos scattered throughout the chapters, but nothing that detracts too much.) Keep writing, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It’s good story but so much time was used with flashbacks that the end is cut short. This thing is so long just to be cut off the night of weddings. Don’t know what happens with Dallas & Kimberly. We don’t know if vamps and wolves keep the peace. Do the babies make it? Does Phillip adjust? Beginning, Middle, End. We have beginning and middle but not a true end. Thanks anyway. Good story. Mostly written well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was my first experience of reading a fantasy novel of vampires and werewolves. I was hooked within minutes. I have already recommended it on Goodreads. Yes, there were minor typos but they did not detract from the quality of this work. The story is fast-paced, absorbing and full of interest. Todd Martin, the millionaire CEO, could be a surrogate Bill Gates and the island could be a disguised Epstein’ s Island. I’m afraid that I didn’t have the patience to read the final battle scenes (my loss) but they were powerfully written. Partwolf has a great future, if s/he wants it, in conventionally published work.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

That was so great I loved the Humer in this tail, I have read all your stories and loved them all.

mac1729mac1729about 2 years ago

My second time reading this story while I wait for more chapters of Missing and it was great all over again. A welldeveloped story and characters. Thank you

kiwiwolfkiwiwolfalmost 2 years ago

This is one of the best stories I have read for a long time. The storyline is powerful and brilliantly paced and I love the character development along with the POV format. I do have one minor gripe. As a rank beginner at Non Human stories it would be really helpful to have some form of guidance in how pack and coven structures worked. I got drawn to this genre by BurntRedstone's work and find myself fascinated by this style of tale. Partwolf I'm going to be very busy for a long time working through your work. Huge thanks for a story brilliantly told! Five stars

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

First off good story, plus I liked the way you moved the plot around as the story moved, uncovering more as we went along, that worked really well, although it’d have been great to see more of the Werecats further into the story. I confess that I’m not a fan of the increasing number of hybrids you wrote in along the way, I completely agree with Talia and Randall but, I see more hybrids as corrupting the story line, or as somebody once said “when everyone is super, nobody is”. That said, how come you didn’t tie off the loose end of Dusty’s Wolf, that would have made for a great add-on for the wedding.

Many thanks for writing and posting the story here on Lit, cheers Ppfzz.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Good story with high marks. Even though it was kind of long, I was hooked and had to keep reading, even though I had other things I needed to do. Well done.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 1 year ago

I loved the story, with all it's twists and turns. It would be great to read about the 2nd generation hybrids if you ever get around to it. Thank you

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 year ago

I wanted to check out the final comments to see if my suspicions were correct. You rushed the ending, what a shock. It's what happens when writers have no outline or mapped arc. Thank god I won't waste my time.

Brandon11Brandon1111 months ago
Alpha Killer

I have read this series many times and I love it every time. It has everything a story needs and that brings me back.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 stars for a good story.

At the risk of being accused of being a nitpicker, I just want to ask.

Is it an Americanism to not capitalize nick names.

eg. Randall's use of the word boss which he is clearly using instead of her name.

I have often noticed it noticed with terms of endearment like Sweetheart.

I vaguely recall 50 years being taught at school that when words are used like that they become proper nouns and should be capitalized.

Is that just an English thing?

Or just an old fashioned thing that is not used anymore?

Just asking.

ashleybelle6969ashleybelle69694 months ago

Great story, tears flowed. Thank you

TwistedOne66TwistedOne6613 days ago

Another great story, thank you!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES